Second Few Weeks

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Second Few Weeks Empty Second Few Weeks 07/12/22, 01:18 am

Lukxiel

Lukxiel
β-Tier
β-Tier

Spoiler:

Lukxiel first two weeks had flown by time had shoot passed like a archer practicing their aim, and the old cobblestone walls were starting come to life in his eyes as all his tasks started to drive him leaving nothing, but homework, formulas, and lectures in his mind. Sitting upon the sil in his window he stared off into the night sky from his room. The breeze reminding him of home, the lively, and vibrant colors of red, pink, and its shades across rows of dozens of flowers, and treetops kept flashing behind his eyes. His wings even beat behind himself, softly moving against the stone wall, chilling itself from the coldness the stone produced.

Lukx: “ Magnostadt is wonderful just as mother said it would be. There is still so much of this place to see, but cooped up they have had us. Exams this, Exam that. Must I pass these incoming exams in three months to truly prove to be a magician of this place. Must I follow my father? I can naturally see the rukh, but I can’t command it. I command the sun! I command the holy light! But I can’t command the rukh? Oh so blessed rukh.. .Hahah.

The boy held his fist close to his face, his emotions, his words, and his will brought from the scorning sun in his palm. His palm illuminates brightly casting over the entirety of his room as if the sun rose from where he sat. Nearby papers sizzled, and the window began to rise in temperature ringing as if it was close to cracking. Lukxiel then sighed, and turned his head towards the ink, and quill on his desk. His palm dying out the light it emitted, and followed with his feet clicking against the stone on the floor as he moved to his bench.

Luxkiel’s Letter::

The quill tip stopped after the loop of the ‘L’ was done, and Lukxiel had rolled it up, and sorted a stamp of wax upon it using his finger to burn his candle down. Leaving it on his bench, he took to his bed to sleep. In the morning, he’d take off to the couriers office.

log:

2Second Few Weeks Empty Re: Second Few Weeks 07/12/22, 07:05 am

Lukxiel

Lukxiel
β-Tier
β-Tier

The chatter of feet outside his door, the breaking of light through his window, and the singing of birds awoke the young child. His long black hair a mess, and slightly frizzy rolling up and just a little bit out from its natural position. Blinking first to truly take in the light as the sun slowly reached its peak, he felt energized with just a little stretch and soon dropped his feet off the side of his bed. Lukxiel, found himself moving through his mourning period rather quickly, and made his way from corridor to corridors before in the city off to the couriers building.

The marble road and street signs made it rather clear where he would go. Said courier's place wasn’t too far on a walk from the academy in the jammed city full of innovators, his eyes may have wandered quite a few times along the way, he however focused and made haste til his hand had pushed open the door to the couriers building.

Courier: “ We’re Closed, young mage. Our regular courier is out sick. Weather forecast didn’t predict this, hAaHaahAh. “

Lukx: “ Awh Dangit! I had a letter to send home. Any chance I may brighten this misfortunate evening? I can run those errands hastily!

Courier: “ hAaHaahAh, If you really would. That sack right there is all you have to deliver within the city, I’ll handle the rest. Ohhh sweet, my boy you came and said you’ll tackle up!”

Lukx: “ Umm..  Absolutely, Mister Carrier. Here’s my letter, and I shall return swiftly and in no time.

Courier: “ Shall the rukh travel and bless you while out, my boy! I’ll await your return. “

The child turned on his heels tossing his letter behind himself with a curl of his wrist. Releasing some laughter after it met the counter, he would take off from the building with the parcel, or bag, or whatever the courier would call it. The marble road is full of faces, shops, and places. This is how he saw it, just a tad busier than meridia and its inhabitants, but full of rukh surrounded by mages of different shapes, and sizes! Walking and reading labels was his ones, and twos just going from address to location, and vice versa. Lukxiel was popping in, knocking on, or just waving and walking up in the mages, and people within the city for about three to four hours. His legs were quite worn from the walking, but his combat boots held up just as he wished and already knew. The sack was empty, and the path along the road back to the courier building was not too far. Whew was the day in his mind, but he was glad to have that face to face interaction outside from other kodor 3 mages. Feeling more energetic he almost shot through the door of the couriers building.

Lukx: “ Trust is all I can give you, and all that you’ve given me is an empty sack!

Courier: “ Well… Well… Boy you have my thanks, gratitude, and a few of my currency for the task you finished for me! Please remember to come here for all your letters back home, gladly send it off right away!! HaaHAaH “

Lukx: “ I sure will. Thank you for the opportunity, and thank you for passing on my thoughts, and love! I shall give you a good night, Mister Courier.

The child bowed, and turned on his heels marching out of the building just as fast as he shot inside. An amberish, mostly dusk filled sky hung above him, and he wished to take the skies. However the evening’s to night sky took him on a stroll back to the academy, and his room.

log:

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum