1Aroma Therapy [Item] Empty Aroma Therapy [Item] 07/12/22, 05:05 pm

Zuzu Mansur

Zuzu Mansur
A-Tier
A-Tier

Image:

Name: Aroma Therapy

Tier: A Tier

Material: Woven from mixed Tisifuni fibres.

Description: An assassin’s belt woven from the metal-like fibres found outside Tisifun. Worn around the waist, this belt has small pockets inside which bottles are stored. Upon creation, the user may register four perfumes to be stored within Aroma Therapy, not counting towards ammo or mundane item limits. Each perfume has a one-time use per thread unless refilled via rest posts, with one perfume refilled with one post. It is also refilled automatically at the start of a new thread.

2Aroma Therapy [Item] Empty Re: Aroma Therapy [Item] 08/12/22, 02:50 am

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Here's my issue with this

https://magiworld.forumotion.com/t10008-spiteblade-sculptor-of-the-sunwalker?highlight=spiteblade

Yeah, proc synergy into apothecary- based creations via items/weapons or tools. For starters, main difference is that mine is a trick weapon because it doubles as a storage and an applicator. However, I already set a precedent for it.

" However, Vials can be preset into the dial tone at the opening post of the thread if the mundane vials are available to be set."

^Basically there are no free resets. Not only did I have to make the abilities for these poisons to exist, but I also had to cast, and use them to stock em in whatever mission or whatever I was doing at the time.

Aroma therapy can exist as an aesthetic mundane to have 4 perfumes of your choice already out of the bag and in that belt. Sure.... But there has to be practicality to the accessibility of the perfume. I took a peek of your abilities and you don't have any assassin-based abilities based off of making those complicated scents along with turning them into mundanes for use. It won't be free, you're going to have to already have those mundane perfumes ready for use in stock.

3Aroma Therapy [Item] Empty Re: Aroma Therapy [Item] 08/12/22, 07:54 am

Zuzu Mansur

Zuzu Mansur
A-Tier
A-Tier

Violette Precieuse:

Ambre Antique:

Narcisse Noir:

Vent Vert:

Last edited by Zuzu Mansur on 08/12/22, 01:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

4Aroma Therapy [Item] Empty Re: Aroma Therapy [Item] 08/12/22, 12:42 pm

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Violette Precieuse- tabled to discuss "Sleep " status effect, I'll let you know the result.

Ambre Antique - actually will be a b-tier paralyze because you are trading status effect targets for airborne time. Wherever it lands, you want it to linger for 2 posts, assumingly 2 of your posts with the throw counting as post 1. Will still be a tier mundane item cost.

Narcisse Noir- airborne time linger takes away from the status effect. even my capsules don't do that, after post 1 of initiation unless I made some spray ability. So you don't get full body, but even if you have a target of 3 limbs, u achieved the same thing if both arms are targeted. So fix that (B-tier status effect), and weaken decreases it by 1 tier. i would say something like pulling the trigger of a gun should have no bearing on it as opposed to pulling a bow string, but thats a whole other discussion for another time. You can't stack weaken so be aware of that, its just a recast.

Weaken ( DMG - or DEF - ): Decrease the damage of a player, attack or defense for the duration.

Vent Vert - make a decision, want it airborne for more than 1 post? Drop one status effect. OR you can have 2 different B tier status effects, but it's one and done, 1 post linger.

I'm sure you know that wind magic dubs this, right? MAke corrections and lmk

5Aroma Therapy [Item] Empty Re: Aroma Therapy [Item] 08/12/22, 01:10 pm

Zuzu Mansur

Zuzu Mansur
A-Tier
A-Tier

Edited the airborne effect!

6Aroma Therapy [Item] Empty Re: Aroma Therapy [Item] 08/12/22, 06:10 pm

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

1/2 in terms of creation.

remember each individual perfume bottle is 1x aka u have 1 of each in stock.

its 60k each for a tier mundane. it'll be a total of 240k deducted once you achieve 2/2

7Aroma Therapy [Item] Empty Re: Aroma Therapy [Item] 08/12/22, 09:47 pm

Zion

Zion
A-Tier
A-Tier

2/2 Approved, huang deducted

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum