You are not connected. Please login or register

Spiteblade, Sculptor of the Sunwalker

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

spiteblade - Spiteblade, Sculptor of the Sunwalker   Gunblade_by_furriesforever-d7icigx
Name: (Spiteblade)
Tier: (A-Tier)
Type: (Trick Weapon (Assassin)/ Trigger Sword)
Material: Titanforged Steel with a Yugrayrium Alloy.
Appearance: In length, the Spiteblade is 70 centimeters. In width, it sports about 1 foot of thickness. The blade has a broad, curved cross-guard, creating the ideal weight balance to allow for smooth and accurate swings with this blade. Around the handle is a round tube that can hold about four vials at a time, catered to the assassination sword style of the user itself. The tube is called the dial tone, and it transitions from each dial.   Around the handle itself, the trigger is located.  Clicking up transitions the dial, clicking down infuses the vial's contents in question with the blade, and clicking left triggers the inner sheathing to protect the user and others from the harm of the blade.  With each down click of the trigger, a vial is in infused with the Yugrayrium alloy of the blade, a special metal that enhances chemical reactions of a biological compound.

This causing friction with a constant rotation of the blade's, to activate the reaction, the light humming vibration is similar to high powered chainsaw. Due to the Yugrayrium alloy, multiple poisons can be on this singular blade at a time, but the max dial tone held is 4 vials at a time before the blade needs to be reloaded. However, Vials can be preset into the dial tone at the opening post of the thread if the mundane vials are available to be set. This function allows the vials to be set at a much faster rate than their usual usage.

Last edited by Lagi on 27/07/18, 12:13 am; edited 4 times in total

Merrze

Merrze
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

The trick to this weapon would be the vials, you could have another trick but the trick would just be the fact that it could hold vials. It wouldn't be able to allow for poisons to linger for the entire threads, to point of trick weapons is to utilize them for abilities or basic attacks not for them to have natural buffs or passives like allow poisons to linger or affect their duration at all.

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

ok so it can shoot the vials and have multiple poisons on the blade at once.

Do i have to drop one for the other? Does any of these work?

Vodarara

Vodarara
A-Tier
A-Tier

Lagi wrote:A double click fires the vial as a projectile that moves as far as 15 meters and spreads into a smog of 15 meters from where it lands. This form of attacking is treated as an ability with the rank itself based off the potency of the vial.

This would breach the range limits of your Assassin Class, Also Mundane Items don't act as abilities as per say so you wouldn't get an ability attack for free.
Also i'd argue as your hybridizing a ranged weapon with a melee weapon, you would need it to expend a tier effectiveness for the ranged feature as thats further than a gimmick in my view.
A gimmick weapon melee weapon might allow it to extend rapidly to X distance but would require to be manually reset.

thats my 2cents and hopefully will bump this thread for further review.

Merrze

Merrze
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

If you want to be able to fire off vials you would need to make abilities around it, if you were trying to use it as a weapon feature it would have to follow assassin ammunition rules and wouldn't be able to go far.

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

ok , forget launching it.

I opted out for just setting the dial tones, i remember you said four at a time. They reload the vials like bullets so fast application, and multiple poison types can be on this weapon at a time. Is that fair?

Oh, and skipping prep time because who comes into a fight without a loaded gun. If the vials are preset, by stating that and having the available mundane vials, it should be ok to have them already set into the dial tone without setting them.

Merrze

Merrze
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Approved, bump when prepared to purchase

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

purchasing the spite blade

Merrze

Merrze
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Price is 120k Huang it is deducted now, enjoy your fun new toy.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum