Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Casrare

Casrare
β-Tier
β-Tier

This trait is Casrare's class trait apart of the body manip update

Trait Name: Beast of The Contract, Demonia Cancer
Trait Tier: B-tier
Trait Requirement: Have a symbiotic relationship with various magic in his body.
Trait Description: Born from the mixing magics of Horror, Nightmare and Plague a new disease has been born from this walking plague. Magic cancer manifests in the flesh in the form of aberrant bone/flesh growth forming appendages or organs. It is a living disease that alters the person.
Trait Effect: As the host and skill as a body manipulator Casrare is capable of giving this disease to other people to register as a trait. This disease for many generates new flesh, Casrare is able to generate growths on his own but he shapes the cells and life forms to form living weapons mimicking his own. He can use this for the sake of abilities or registering weapons made from the living flesh manifested from his body and mind. Only 3 npcs/pcs may have the contract as long as they have the trait points. Weapons cannot be sold to others.

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

tbh being able to make weapons made from your flesh could be for a powerful combination if you invested a lot more in bm abilities to add more to your flesh that could make for superior weaponry down the line. it's fine in all because yu would understand that there would have to be some steps you would have to take in order to construct the flesh weapons, but I don't think it should be contagious. If it is, it would be unstable because it wouldn't follow the original contract that you are hosting, it would be a growth they would hardly have any control of like the movie "akira".

These living weapons in the sense of you creating life using bm and registering them as weapons, how would they function differently from other weapons? yeah you're going to make some eldrich stuff with bm like i can with orie, but outside of all that, how will those "lining weapons" made from your flesh operate?

Merrze

Merrze
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Well the main point of this trait is to offer to other people that's why it's called the contract. Other people would still need to use trait points it would just allow the plot to get the trait and develop the limb. Horror magic can tend to make life forms that mimic beasts we have on site, why they don't have trait I just kean they can make beats that have like acidic sacs or burnining oil etc. It would basically be making weapons like my censer but biologically, it would ofc need to be approved and explained in the tricks. I'm fine if I have to abandon the weapons if you don't think it can work with my idea, but if I possible I'd like to do something so that I can demonize my npcs for Casrare. I wanted to give them unique or interesting traits and giving people's those limbs or organs is my main goal. The idea was the plague magic gave the life virility, horror the shape and form for what's possible, then nightmare providing the body plan born from someone's inner thoughts.

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

i'll humor you here.

Since you are the base of the contracts, scaling off the rank of the trait, there is only so many contracts you could hold at a time. in this case, it would be 3 pc's/npcs, you get one slot available per rank. I also believe that it would be a lock-in, unless that person died, how else would you get rid of a nightmare magic cancer....thing idk... so it'll be restrictive in the sense of be careful who you contract cuz that a lock-in for a while. They also have to have the points available at the time for you to attempt this, you cant just make cancer dormant and then they never proc for it or even forget... you would be forcing a commitment on them that they would have to follow through.

see I'm not just going to shut you down, I'm going to humor you a little because that's just how i grade.

these beasts would have to be trick weapons strictly tried to 1, the assassin class, and 2, they need to have a contract via this trait in order to use them. I'll allow it if that's the case. these tricks will be tied to whatever weird bodily fluid bullshit you come up with, but there's no point trading them if the the people who have them don't have the cancer cells or w.e. Can't sell em either, as long as we establish that.

Merrze

Merrze
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

I mean I think that seems fair, the intent was just for him to have the weapons anyways. I'm fine with that number of npcs as I don't need all of them to be combat npcs especially at this point.

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

npcs or pcs....the slots don't differentiate between the two...it can be used for either an npc or PC of your choosing. so make the corrections and we can go from there

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Description: As the host and skill as a body manipulator Casrare is capable of giving this disease to other people to register as a trait. This disease for many generates new flesh, Casrare is able to generate growths on his own but he shapes the cells and life forms to form living weapons mimicking his own. He can use this for the sake of abilities or register weapons made from the living flesh manifested from his body and mind. To use these weapons, the user must have both the assassin class and the Demonia cancer contract trait. Trick points for that respective weapon are dedicated to whatever function it possesses as a living weapon. Only 3 npcs/pcs may have the contract as long as they have the trait points. Weapons cannot be sold to others.

^ any issues with this description that you have?

Casrare

Casrare
β-Tier
β-Tier

Yeah that seems fine to me

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Added a line at the end that limits weapons created through this trait to B-tier. If there are no complaints then 1/2 granted.

Code:
[b]Trait Name:[/b] Beast of The Contract, Demonia Cancer
[b]Trait Tier:[/b] B-tier
[b]Trait Requirement:[/b] Have a symbiotic relationship with various magic in his body.
[b]Trait Description:[/b] Born from the mixing magics of Horror, Nightmare and Plague a new disease has been born from this walking plague. Magic cancer manifests in the flesh in the form of aberrant bone/flesh growth forming appendages or organs. It is a living disease that alters the person.
[b]Trait Effect:[/b] As the host and skill as a body manipulator Casrare is capable of giving this disease to other people to register as a trait. This disease for many generates new flesh, Casrare is able to generate growths on his own but he shapes the cells and life forms to form living weapons mimicking his own. He can use this for the sake of abilities or registering weapons made from the living flesh manifested from his body and mind. Only 3 npcs/pcs may have the contract as long as they have the trait points. Weapons cannot be sold to others. Weapons created through this trait may be up to B-tier in quality.

Merrze

Merrze
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Looks good to me

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

2/2 go ahead

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]