You are not connected. Please login or register

Angelist Fighter[Ghost/NOM]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Angelist Fighter[Ghost/NOM] Empty Angelist Fighter[Ghost/NOM] 08/05/22, 12:22 am

Ghost

Ghost
A-Tier
A-Tier

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

As the night draws near a group of people would be getting tied up. It was a crazy day and will be an even crazier night. Ghost and his team were now on clean-up duty. It was going to be an easy job and to say the least. It's what to be expected. As not only were they a unit but this threat was not so much of a threat and in fact, Ghost was starting to get mad at what was going on. As he knew people were beating around the bush with him. This group he is joining should help him out. They better help him out or else it will be held. As he is looking for a cure for his body or a new one altogether. As the group was fighting these lots. This is all that was in his mind.

As he started to walk down the road Ghost would be keen on doing something. He wanted to dig a little deeper into what was going on in this nation and to build a better bond with whoever was running this place. As he stared up at the night sky and would watch the moonlight shine down upon him. What he could think about was the great people of this nation and all the suffering that they were going through. It was this foolish system that was in place. Even more so it was the youth that was in danger. As because of as of right now he was facing off against several thugs. It was going to be a hard-won battle if they managed to beat him. But that was a joke. As Ghost looked on he was not scared of anything at this point as he would say to the lot. " I have been around this world more than once and what I can say to you all is that the world is not as kind or evil as we make it out to be. The key word here is we as in us. I will give you all one last chance to-"

Just then he would see that one of the thugs had come up to him. He truly thought that he wanted to join this new era of peace. He would be a little bit hurt to see a
Dagger Stab within him. This was all that it took as then another two would walk up to him. As Ghost said not a world they too would use a Dagger Stab upon Ghost. This truly made him sad as he looked back up at the sky and even with metal stuck in him he could not feel not a thing. He truly was a walking zombie apocalypse, to say the least. But as he look back down at the group he would have a frown on his face. Only to then turn it into a smile as he would say next to them. "You know life takes you places you really do not want to go. But it is here that we must go where we need to go. I say to you lots to have a good day."

As he looked on they would start to back away from Ghost as he slowly raised up his stave. As he began to wave it around a white light cube would start to form. "I could in your lives but I just know you all are a product of your surroundings and as such this is where and only what you know. But you all with know this about me and that is that you all will know mercy this day as the next time I see you lots it will be a better understanding of what it means to know mercy. These will be hard yet effective lessons you all need to know." Soon he will use his Force Of Ghost:Ark Upon the group as they became surrounded by its glory of life. Its light is known to have beaten many foes without much difficulty, to say the least, and if he truly wanted to he could have ended these young things' lives. But no as the light faded away Ghost would be the sole person standing tall which he is always in such a seat. As more of his ally's forces would show up they would come to arrest the thugs and whatnot.

He did not say much but as he walked away he was more or so disappointed at what had happened today and if he could have truly stopped it from happening or even happening again? But it was what it was and as he looked on he would have what was ways coming down from his eyes. As he wiped it away a smile would come across his face. This was as if he still had tears to come and in this moment he realized that maybe he was not a ghoul after all.
Meanwhile back with Moka and Maya, they would be cleaning up the rest of the streets as well. As they too realized that the crime rate had gone up and some truly were adrift at the moment and as Moka looked on would she would truly be at a loss and then began to think about what Ghost said to them. That a new age was upon them and that hell would come before heaven would and she truly is beginning to see what he was talking about. As the duo waited for the group to calm down ss they both had the group wrapped up. They were now done with the job at hand and it was time to link back up with Ghost. Soon the allies would come and they the thugs away. It was a job well down and the lots of it had one problem and that was that this nation was going under and maybe joining up with this group would be the right thing to do. But their King always have something planned as if he ever would not.

Note

Spoiler:

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum