You are not connected. Please login or register

ANGELIST ADVOCATE [NOM/REPEATABLE] part 1 (C rank)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Ghost

Ghost
A-Tier
A-Tier

Job Name: Recruit Officer
Job Rank: C-Tier
Job Location: Reim
Job Reward: 100 XP | 7k Huang
Job Prerequisites: N/A
Job Overview: Upon having heard the news of the Angelist faction, you join the political party to support the party and rise the ranks. In order to spread word of the party, you must meet with and recruit three promising people to the party who are valuable someway. Examples; doctors, warriors, local politicians, researchers, etc.

As he lay on the table and the lights were bright. He would have his eyes were open. As if the lights were not bright at all. As they would so go dim and after a few more minutes. They would go completely out. You see Ghost was now in a hospital room. He had come here in hopes of proving two people wrong and hoping to gather their support. As a window would open up. A man in a white doctor jacket would be looking down at Ghost. As his eyes were still in disbelief. As Ghost was in his underwear. His battle scars could clearly be seen. As the man came inside the room with him. He would look on and watch as Ghost raised up from the table. Looking down at his foot which was now put back and sewed up quite well.

As he looked at the man Ghost would then say to him. "Just as I told your doctor friend me scientist this is well beyond the meeting of your logic. We can go back and forth all we want to. But the fact remained I was killed and should still be dead. But because of magic, I am not. Now then join up with us join this new faction of us. As we take this world to a new level." The man looked at Ghost and still was in doubt but he was honestly thinking about it and that is when he would say." I am a genius in my field of study. A scientist through and through and in all my years this has truly peak my utmost interest. I Professor Front Chrio shall join you in this new group of yours. But only because of the opportunity it gives me." With a smile on his face he would look on and shake his head in a yes manner.

Wc322

Got Scientist to join. 1/3

Last edited by Ghost on 22/03/22, 11:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ghost

Ghost
A-Tier
A-Tier

Flashback before he was sent to the lab. As a man was writing a letter for reading. He was writing extremely fast as if he was running out of time. What the letter would say would be the following.

Dear Professor Front Chrio. I have discovered something that is truly beyond. Both you and my studies. I have it in my lab as we speak. A man whose body is well unreal. I gave him medical care and I put his foot back on. But I call it IT because well. I do not believe is alive. His organs do not move. Yet they are in there. Yet he still walks around as if they all working well in working order. I put him on the operating table. Took out his heart yet he was still alive. Is this being a zombie or something? I truly do not know. But I am truly fascinated by it. He invited me to join this party he discovered and needs people like us to work in it. Think about it Professor Front Chrio. A Doctor such as myself teaming up with a scientist. Think of what we can do. Please I will send him over to you to further study him. But I, Doctor Mitch McGrath will join this party. I believe it was called the
Angelist Faction or something. So too you I say see you on the other side of sanity."

As time went Back the unconscious Ghost would be transferred to the scientist and so forth. Back in the current time Ghost would be getting dressed. As he looked on out his window both the Doctor and the Scientist would be waiting on him so that they could leave. Ghost would give a smile and wonder what his knights were doing at this over moment.

Wc308
TWC630

Got Doctor 2/3

Ghost

Ghost
A-Tier
A-Tier

It was a dark and stormy night. The rain was coming down hard. It was as if someone hard cast an extreme spell. To make it rain so much. Mya was all set and in waiting. You see they were given a job to prove that they were serious. A local politician needs their aid. If he was to join them then he needed his rival. Out of the way. So Moka sent her on this mission to take care of that. As she stood on top of a building being shielded from the rain. Only by her raincoat. She will be looking at a picture of her target. It was a heavyset man and well. He had no security. This was going to be easy for her. As a smile came over her face. She may be a kid but she was all for the Thrill and everything that came with it.

As Mya looked on she would notice that the man's lights were on in his apartment. But was he alone or not? That was the tricky part right there. As Ghost did not want anyone to see such a cruel act. As she started to perp herself she would. Start to climb through an open window. The assassination was about to take way. As Mya had her chain kunai out. The man is known as Rite Brandon. A man who has been nothing but problems in the office. As she looked on she would hide inside a kitchen cabin. Being so small it was a perfect getaway for her. As Rite had no idea what was going on. Mya would give a smile as she waited for the right time to strike. Soon enough she would have a flashback to when they were hired for the job.

Wc301
TWC931

Last edited by Ghost on 27/03/22, 03:30 am; edited 1 time in total

Ghost

Ghost
A-Tier
A-Tier

Flashback

A woman was talking to Ghost as Moka and Mya watched on.
" You see his name is  Rite Brandon and he is not the right guy for the job. But if he just happened to be out of the way then well. I Tisha Highwater will be your gal for the job. I will join this group of yours and I will make one hell of a political voice as well." Ghost said nothing as a smile came over his face. As he looked back at his knights all he would say is "Done" Then he would walk away as if nothing was ever talked about.

Current time. Mya now stood over the man body as he lay lifeless on his bed. The man would have her kunai chain wrapped around his neck. He would clear how he went out. It was clear how she got the job done. Soon enough as the next time came. A local news report would be issued. As Ghost was now in a wheelchair he would be looking at the sun. As he would say to his knights. "Next thing next you two. We join up with this group now that we got the three members needed besides us. All I could do is hope we are doing the right thing." Just as he said that he would grab his chest as if his heart was hurting then he would fall over laying unconscious.

Wc 244
Twc1,175

3/3 members joined

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum