Zuzu Mansur
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Zuzu Mansur

Zuzu Mansur
A-Tier
A-Tier

CURIOS OF THE ASH COMPANY

Somewhere around a bustling street, as the sun shines upon your face, you come across a woman with purple hair peddling curious wares from her wagons-turned-shop: 'You say that you are interested in my wares? Well, take a look by all means! Don't let the queue of eager customers stop you from cutting to the front either...'

C Tier magic items [at 50,000 huang]:

Crystalline Heels:

C Tier magic weapons [at 60,000 Huang]:

Selling:

Cosmic Darts:

Recycling Revenge:

B Tier magic items [at 75,000 huang]:

SOLD:

B Tier magic weapons [at 100,000 huang]:

SOLD:

Selling:

Each tool is up for auction, meaning that players have 48 hours from the last bid before the item is sold. Minimum prices are listed with the category.

Feel free to interact with Zubaidah in-character when you place your bid!

Last edited by Zuzu Mansur on 15/07/23, 08:23 pm; edited 8 times in total

Neppy

Neppy
A-Tier
A-Tier

From the skies the seraphim would come down. His wings knocking dust, and pebbles aside as his boots pressed against the ground. His mask on, and his wings bursting through his tux suit he stood out amongst the bustling ground. Neph looking forward would notice a old friend set up, and moved to her stall. “ Long time, Miss Mansur. May I place a bid on that Glassmaker Rod of yours. ” The seraphim would say, hoping to go unchallenged. Setting up a barrel at the foot of her stands, he would wait to see if another came or if Zubaidah would start small talk with him. Regardless the seraphim posted up, and relaxed.

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

"Miss Zubaidah..." Noir called the purple haired woman, "it is very nice to meet you." The magician would scan through all the items placed at the shop and there was only one thing she felt interested the most. But there was someone else wanting to buy it... "I also would love that glassmaker rod, I will buy it for 100,000 Huang."

Menat

Menat
β-Tier
β-Tier

"I remember you." Menat stated as she approached Zubaidah's little travelling stall. "It was back in Ipos. You were the one that pissed off the Djinn at the end." The Meridian Princess hadn't expected the woman to recognize her in her new form but all the same she wasn't quite sure she would have wanted her to either. She still remembered rather clearly how her attempts at pleasantries towards her were met with the total ignorance of her very act of being in the same competition. But she would let that go for the moment and scan the wares made available to the woman's customers. "This ring here. Would you take 60,000 for it? I'd like it if you wouldn't mind."

Zuzu Mansur

Zuzu Mansur
A-Tier
A-Tier

You sound like Aseo? Well, not your voice, but your rukh. I find it hard to explain, so how about we leave it at that?’ You watch Zubaidah stare at your golden wings with wonder and, dare I say it, jealousy, before Noir places her bid.

What a surprise! Has fate drawn many more friends to my humble stand?’ You see that Zubaidah has placed the Glassmaker's Rod front and centre, as if enticing other customers to place more bids on it. As she does this under-handed trick, you watch her size the next customer, Menat, as she bids on the Dryad's Blessing.

Don't you worry, I remember you too. Or more precise, I remember the sound of Ipos. It rings around your person like the rukh themselves are screaming.’ You watch her grimace, before pointing towards the Dryad's Blessing and Glassmaker's Rod,

Madam, take your ring and get Ipos' voice out of my head. As for you, Aseo, I am afraid that Noir outbid your claim. I am sorry that my wares had to be fought over by friends, rather than customers who I could not give a damn about, but that's the life of a merchant.

You see Zubaidah catch Aseo's gaze, directing him towards her other wares. ‘If you see anything else you like, feel free to bid on them! Especially you, Noir, I know you have lots of money - ahem, I mean, sense - to use.

You watch her place another item on her colourful table, one set apart from the rest:

A Tier magic item [place your bid, minimum at 100,000 huang]

Deep Blue:

Glassmaker's Rod and Dryad's Blessing have been sold to Noir and Menat for 100,000 Huang and 60,000 Huang respectively. Hope you enjoy using them!

Zion

Zion
A-Tier
A-Tier

I bid 100k on Deep Blue

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

By the power invested in me, I approve of the purchases here.

noir and meant: huang deducted, add the items to your vault. Glassmaker for noir, dryad's blessing to
Zuzu: got paid a total of 160k.

Carry on.

Zuzu Mansur

Zuzu Mansur
A-Tier
A-Tier

A Tier magic weapon [place your bid, minimum at 150,000 huang]

Abyss Piercing Cloth:

Four trick points may be allocated upon buying (must be reviewed by creation staff)

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

ill bid for base (150k) for abyssal cloth

Zuzu Mansur

Zuzu Mansur
A-Tier
A-Tier

Due to the selling price of A Tier magic weapons, and the addition of customisable tricks, the Abyss Piercing Cloth will be upped to 180k at base price. Apologies for any inconvenience caused, especially to previous bidders.

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

fine, 180k

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

alright since u accepted the payment, ill deduct the payment from lagi account. Sabin is the owner of the weapon now.

I had- 796,000
I now have- 616,000 huang

You had 612,000
you now have- 792,000 huang

Menat

Menat
β-Tier
β-Tier

I'll take Suiryu and Black Vajra for Menat

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

i'll just approve the sale, no big deal. 60k huang deducted from menat.

Menat

Menat
β-Tier
β-Tier

Since it looks like it was missed by staff I'll put in a legit bid for Black Vajra while I'm at it

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum