Resumbitting Magic Tool

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Resumbitting Magic Tool Empty Resumbitting Magic Tool 19/04/17, 07:32 pm

Jingyi Hou

Jingyi Hou
A-Tier
A-Tier

The image for a Magic Tool of mine broke, and Diana said that I could resumbit it with an image of my choice and that the description would be edited to match it.

Resumbitting Magic Tool 4oD5QtJ
Name: Skeleton Key
Tier: B
Type: Magic Tool
Magic Type: Illusion (Light + Sound)
Appearance: A small, brass key that is useless as an actual key except for the most basic of locks. A length of 15CM, and a small flourish at the head and a single square tooth of 2CM. The magic circle is located on the tooth.
Function:

• Fit Any Hand - By infusing magoi into the tool, it can create an illusory weapon or mundane object up to 2M long, with the key as its handle. This created weapon can interact with material objects, the weapon deal up to B-tier damage.  10 Magoi to activate | 5 Magoi to sustain.

2Resumbitting Magic Tool Empty Re: Resumbitting Magic Tool 19/04/17, 07:43 pm

Rima Fahim

Rima Fahim
A-Tier
A-Tier

There ya go bud.~

Code:
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/4oD5QtJ.jpg[/img][/center]
[b]Name:[/b] Skeleton Key
[b]Tier:[/b] B
[b]Type:[/b] Magic Tool
[b]Magic Type:[/b] Illusion (Light + Sound)
[b]Appearance:[/b] A small, brass key that is useless as an actual key except for the most basic of locks. A length of 15CM, and a small flourish at the head and a single square tooth of 2CM. The magic circle is located on the tooth.
[b]Function:[/b]
[list]
[*][b]Fit Any Hand[/b] - By infusing magoi into the tool, it can create an illusory weapon or mundane object up to 2M long, with the key as its handle. This created weapon can interact with material objects, the weapon deal up to B-tier damage.  10 Magoi to activate | 5 Magoi to sustain.
[/list]

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum