Collection Of The Flame Part 2 [Sabin/A-tier Bounty/Solo]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Sabin

Sabin
β-Tier
β-Tier

mission
Spoiler:

With the traveling it took to carry those flamethrowers, it wasn't as easy as it looked. Instead of going directly back to Kou, the destination was a battle fort that was made in the previous war that Kou experienced that was now being used as an alternative base of operation. It was on the way to Kou, just on the edge of the city that was hidden not only in a secure location but needed a map given by the Kou lieutenant to find.

"I guess these flamethrowers are that important for them to want to investigate them at a secure location."
Even though Sabin wondered why, that wasn't what he was paid to do, not asking so many unnecessary questions. Once he made the delivery to the Kou forces, he felt as if things would start to make sense upon arrival. There was also the chance of contract termination or people betraying him at the last minute, that was something that every bounty hunter needed to be careful of. Bounty hunters weren't as popular or known as contract killers, but if they are treated relatively the same, the backlashes are also equivalent to the former.

But Sabin wasn't just some mercenary, he was a professional.

After arriving at the location, there were guards all about who tried to check Sabin to see if he was a member of some sort of enemy force or something. However, after taking a look at the map, they immediately realized that this was the bounty hunter that was expected.

"Sabin, right? Right, this way! Those must be the lame-producing tools, I'll help you carry them. "

With the guard reaching for the bag, Sabin raised his hand in adamant protest.

"My contract states that this bag changes hands with Lieutenant Han Cheng, no one else. "

Grunting a bit, the Gaurd decided that it wasn't best to argue with this man and let him through. As Sabin descended the bunker, he found the lieutenant talking with a few individuals with toolboxes. "Great, put them over to the table on the right, our expert mechanics will take a look at those gizmos in order to see if it's what we suspected. "

Sabin looked at them wondering what the big deal was when it came to digging into the origins of the weaponry. Sure, they were an amazing find, but the products were more likely stolen than someone in that bandit group being the sole creator of something so complicated. "I know that my choice of payment for these jobs is going to take a while, so how long is this going to take?"

Han Cheng looked at the flamethrowers on the tables and then spoke to one of the men with disheveled hair. After a few moments and exchanging words, he returned to Sabin. "About three days, but we would like you to stay in the bunker with us. If the reasons for our concerns turn out to be true, it's a possibility that we will extend your contract. "

508/1500

Sabin

Sabin
β-Tier
β-Tier

With the days that passed, Sabin used this time to do maintenance on his equipment. Besides that, he would listen in and take a look at how the trick weapons worked and functioned. He was no expert in the matter, but he, fortunately, was interested in how they operated and kept an open mind in learning more. This brought ease to the mechanics as well, due to the fact that it was nice to have an additional person to share their knowledge with instead of talking amongst themselves all the time. The days passed like a blur, and on the second day. the lieutenant had to send for a Kou official to report their findings and what they learned about all at once.

"Did they find something?"

Han Cheng nodded his head as he took out a pipe of opium and began to smoke it.

"It's even worse than I feared, this is the handiwork of a certain war criminal of the previous Kou war. It seemed as if he was killed in action, but there was a slight chance that he faked his death. Maybe 20% was the chance of that happening, but with this new information in from of us after examining the flamethrowers, there is a 75% chance that this man is responsible for the creation of them. "

Sitting down next to him, Sabin reached for his side gourd and took a drink of water.

"So you would want me to go and get him, right?"

If it was anything on this grand scale, the extension of Sabin's contract probably meant that he had to go and get this elusive creator. At the same time, he withheld his reservations of going out and persecuting a person in the name of another government. But as long as he managed to narrow it down to Sabin just doing his job as a bounty hunter and not touching any sort of sore spots, he figured that as long as he got his contact reward then it should be alright.

"Did you hear anything back from the award that I wanted? Safe passage to the infernal hollows. I know that you have a few guards surveying the place but never went inside. So with that being said, I'd like my entry in there in order to see what I can find. " Instead of money, Sabin wanted to break some ground and be able to access a place that was naturally blocked off. The Lieutenant hummed to himself, but with the office here and him thinking about extending Sabin's contract, the idea that Sabin could possibly get what he wanted.

"Han Cheng....."

"I got it, I heard you already."

Offering a handshake, Han Cheng would smile.

"I'm betting on you, bounty hunter. You have to handle both the tracking, the killing or capture, and returning safely. As skilled as you are, you are but a boy that has only taken a few steps into becoming a man." Rolling his eyes, Sabin started to get ready.

"I've become a man long ago...lieutenant...whether I wanted to or not. "

1000/1500

Sabin

Sabin
β-Tier
β-Tier

Traveling rather far, Sabin took off in the last known location of Kang Shu-Tei. Rumor had it at the Dynasty of Flame as took their remaining members and decided to go on the run with the information that Kang had like some sort of bargaining chip to safely hide them away from the Kou country, or maybe that was the play that the Kou military was assuming that Kang would do. To prevent an international crisis and not placate towards the greed of another country who would want to take advantage of Kang's genius mind and inventions, stopping him before he entered the border of another country would have been for the best.

With Sabin all packed up and traveling for two days now, he felt that he was hot on the trail of Kang with all of the evidence laid about. Sabin also gave a suggestion of a few Kou reserves approaching from the north so that Kang would assume that using the remaining dynasty of flame members as bait would give him enough time to escape to the borders of Kina. That was the plan, the mastermind had to be the one to survive and escape if anything.

"And that's where I'll get him...."

With Sabin hiding in position, he took out the swarm bow and did trick shooter scaled along with explosive shot scaled to A-tier. Firing at the bridge as soon as he saw an individual with a horse begin to cross it, Sabin let loose the arrow as he sped as dar as 40 meters away and exploded into an A-tier explosion that went as far as 25 meters.

"got him!"

With Sabin using the fight or flight function of the swarm bow, he flew down at b-tier fanalis speeds in order to investigate the wreckage after feeding Magoi to the bow. It seems that the man took quite a tumble and the collateral damage was also something to take into account. Much to sabin's surprise, the man was still alive due to the Light armor being able to soak up the brunt of the A-tier explosion. Using Tiki bash, Kang took a swing at Sabin in order to inflict B-tier damage. "Another assassin?!!!" In response, Sabin's slime time belt activated and covered him in slime, making his body able to deal b-tier ability damage and counter the tiki bash with a punch of his own.

Sucking his teeth and dashing back, Sabin used his crown of the fae prince and prince's playground in order to gain control over the river they were fighting on and enhance e rushing wave to deal A-tier ability damage in order to sweep Kang away. With that, Kang was taken off guard, not realizing that such powerful magic would be capable at such a short amount of time, half drowning and falling unconscious due to it. "Ok, I should get him tied up before he wakes. I'm pretty sure that he might be worth more to me alive, even if they don't want to admit it."

Spoiler:

Magoi 150/200
Stamina 150/225

1500/1500

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum