C-Tier

Mission Bounty
Spoiler:
Assignment Name:  Hunting a Theif
Assignment Rank: C- Rank
Assignment Location: Reim
Assignment Reward: 200 xp
Profession Prerequisites:
Assignment Overview:Ramsey Coins has been literally stealing money from the coliseum winnings in reim. This time, he's made his way off with a large sum of money that the reim officials cant look over, but is connected to a few other individuals that are also taking cuts from the winning bets. In order to not tip off the people they are investigating, they put a bounty on Ramsey.

Bounty
Spoiler:

Enemy Name: Ramsey Coins
Enemy Tier: C
Damage Required to Defeat: C
Description: A slender man with light armor. He's rather agile and carries two knives.
Abilities:

Spike Slash-  Taking out a strange spiky knife, the user attempts a slash at the target that does C rank damage.

Agility course- The user can make a quick dash up to 10 meters away in any direction.

Double slash- The user performs two stabbing attacks to deal C tier damage each.

Thieves gold- The user throws a bunch of coins in the face of the target to blind them for one post.

Ramsey Coins was causing a lot of trouble in the streets of Reim, a lot of people had complaints of him skimming off the top. The base gangs of Reim were something that they had a problem with. If it wasn't a major organization, petty crime was almost ignored since no one was willing to risk their skin. Or better yet, some people would be willing to risk their skin if it wasn't for free. A bounty, one of the most unconventional methods of catching a criminal of particular notoriety. It was placed on the reim notice board and the sponsor for this was the city guard of Reim.  Since this was something that neither the fanalis or unity corp had to deal with, the city guard was at their wit's end and had to turn to a stranger.

What they needed was a bounty hunter, someone who specialized in cases like this.  Sabin did a few posters here and there, but this was one of his first major ones.

"I probably have my work cut out for me this time, this guy's a little slippery."

After taking on the open bounty, one of the things that Sabin had to be careful of was competition. For open bounties, anyone could go out of their way to try to hunt Ramsey down. However, without the skills needed to study the mark, they would come up short on actually locating a person that doesn't want to be found.  Luckily for Sabin, he had such talents at his disposal.

Wc: 256/1000

Weapon
Spoiler:

Name:The Swarm
Tier: A-tier
Type: Magic weapon - Compound Bow/Blade Hybrid. (can be used by Ranger, or Stealth)
Magic Type: ANIMATION MAGIC [ LIGHTNING + LIFE]
Appearance: A compound bow seemingly made from the remnants of various bugs from the land, rather sturdy its 1.5 meters in length, every part of it organic, including the two bladed .5 meter long pincers. It fires arrows with hardened tips that deal A-tier damage. It's arrows stick in and require a full post to remove, deals no additional damage to remove.
Function:

Call of the hoard- By pulling back the bow and feeding their magoi into this weapon that can normally only fire one arrow at a time the user brings its arrows to life able to fire off four, and after firing them they each follow whatever target they are direct at, dealing C-tier damage to anything they cut, or pierce into. 10 magoi to cast | 5 magoi to sustain
Fight or Flight- The user feeds magoi into the bow before its three set of wings suddenly burst to life and began beating powerfully, allowing the user to fly in any which direction they choose at B-tier Fanalis speeds. 10 magoi to cast | 5 magoi to sustain

Last edited by Sabin on 10/10/21, 03:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

──────────────────────────────────────────────

https://magiworld.forumotion.com/t11752-sabin-s-vault
Ramsey Coins Bounty [Sabin/C-rank/Solo] 8D00FsD

Sabin

Sabin
C-Tier
C-Tier

Through word of mouth and maneuvering around the streets of Reim, Sabin started to utilize his world-renown tracking skills that he was still practicing to use. He was a kid, but being a member of the El Nagi clan had some reputation perks in the city and he wasn't shunned from anywhere. Besides, his grandpa declared him to be the man of the house, so he had no real worries in regards to who would see him as anything but that.

"hahahahaa..... damn kid. Cant, you see that the grown-ups are talking?!"

However, maybe asking around taverns at this time wasn't for the best. If he was to get laughed at and shooed away due to all of the alcohol and other activities being done there, listening in was some of the best things that he could do.

"Damnit, Ramsey said that he was going to be here later tonight but I don't think he's going to show. He owes me my cut!"

"Aye, if he doesn't we can just check out that last place he was..."

They continued to ramble on as Sabin listened in, getting valuable information.

Seems like other thugs were looking around for Ramsey, which made the quest a lot more difficult competition for open bounties makes the hard work worth nothing if they were taken first.

"Darn it, where could this guy be? Maybe I should try searching the winnings shack at the coliseum late at night?"

It was worth a shot, he was finally getting somewhere with tracking down Ramsey. After all, Sabin was a world-renown tracker.

Profession
Spoiler:

Related Class: Archer
Profession Title: Bounty Hunter
Description: An archer has many natural abilities that include the art of tracking, as well as studying the target. This unique combination, among other skills, makes them perfect for the occupation of bounty hunting. The bounty hunter capitalizes on the vendettas of others, tracking down fugitives for their enemies, their masters, or simply for justice. The best bounty hunters are the ones who can stay emotionally detached from either their employers or their quarry – although bounty hunters who hate their prey often make more spectacular kills. Not all bounty hunters kill. Some employers reserve that pleasure for themselves or plan to give the quarry a more or less fair trial. Some bounty hunters have reservations about taking lives unnecessarily. Regardless of the bounty hunter’s methods, the hero still has to produce the quarry in order to receive payment.

Profession Perks:

World renown Tracker:
The skills of a bounty hunter are by far the best when it comes to hunting down creatures or people. In some cases, even both at the same time. Whether the method is through tracks, word of mouth, or vetting information from reliable sources, nothing is off the table when it comes to finding out information to locate the target. Whether it's the same country or across countries, bounty hunters like Sabin have no problem following their mark and finding information about them.

510/1000

Sabin

Sabin
C-Tier
C-Tier

Ramsey coins was luring around the reim coliseum winnings office once Sabin arrived in the area, it seemed as if he was finishing up some business over there. But instead of making himself known and showing himself outright, Sabin kept his distance and took out his swarm bow.

"Heh, they're never going to catch me. Those bastards are as dumb as a doornail and they think that I'm gonna stop my business because I hurt some feelings. Everyone else is doing the same exact thing, there is no way that I'll stop. "

While he was laughing with a few of his companions that seemed to be stragglers that only followed Ramsey around. This seemed like a rather easy job, with Sabin taking out a trick arrow that had a modified shaft and scaling it. With nimble fingers, he also primed the arrowhead to explode and scaled it once more before finally taking aim into the group and firing the arrow between the group of guys. Unfortunately for Ramsey coins and his friends, the explosive shot was on the trick arrow, which dampened the five senses and the probability of sensing the arrow once it was shot.

"I choose the way that I want to fight, bounty hunters aren't fair.  They don't need to be if the job gets done."

Even as a young child, he knew this for a fact.  By joining this excursion of being a bounty hunter, he knew that he had to do what he could to succeed.

"And zing...."

With the arrow exploding, the 25-meter aoe would detonate into dealing B-rank ability damage.

"Wonder if he survived.."

60/125 stamina
120/120 magoi

Spoiler:

Explosive Shot
Tier: C
Class: Archer
Type: Offensive
Range: Long
Requirements/Drawbacks: The user sets the charge for the explosive, either manually or through magical means. Afterward, the arrow is fired in the targeted area.
Scaling: Power: For every 10 stamina paid, the user can increase the ability damage of this ability by 1 rank.  This caps at A-Tier ability damage.
Sustain: 0
Cool Down: 2 Posts
Cost: 20 Stamina
Description:

After setting up the arrowhead to explode, the user fires the arrow that travels as far as 40 meters. Upon making contact with something, it explodes into a 25-meter aoe in diameter that deals C rank ability explosive damage. Upon sustaining,  the user can fire another arrow with a set charge.

Trick Shooter
Tier: C
Class: Archer
Type: Supplementary
Range: Long
Requirements/Drawbacks: The user must draw a special arrow with a modified shaft or modify the shaft of the arrow before firing.
Scaling: Unpredictable: For 10 stamina,  the user's shot becomes so unpredictable that the basic five senses would be unable to keep up with it's trajectory if the target does not have a sensory ability or trait that's higher than C-Tier.
Sustain: 0
Cool Down: 2 Posts
Cost: 20 Stamina
Description:

After drawing an arrow with a modified shaft or modifying the shaft of the arrow before firing, it starts to gain a curve. This makes the trajectory of the arrow shot unpredictable in regards to how it would move and where exactly it would land. At this state, the arrow(s) that's used in conjunction with this ability can curve once in a single post to avoid techniques and/or obstacles. This ability can be used alongside other archer based abilities or basic shots. When sustained, this ability can be used again in the next shot.

wc 782/1000

Sabin

Sabin
C-Tier
C-Tier

With Sabin lowly approaching the body of Ramsey coins, he started to walk around the body to inspect whether he was a success in taking down his target. After being able to verify that Ramsey was losing a lot of blood and was unconscious, he started to feel a little squeamish as he tied the person up.  

"I fought against creatures but I never fought against a human before. I can't believe I did this, is he still alive?" Even though Ramsey could have been dead or alive, from the way that Sabin handled the assault and how he basically came upon Ramsey with a sneak attack, he believed that  Ramsey being unable to prepare for what Sabin had in mind was what led to the man's downfall.  So far, the fact that Sabin was doing battle with this person had come to an end. the only thing that Sabin was keeping in mind was the fact that he may have potentially killed someone. Even though this was a part of the job and can be a casualty of the job, a young boy could only handle so much.

"I guess I have a lot of growing up to do."

With Sabin dragging the body back to the authorities in Reim, he smiled and tossed the body to the ground as he leaned in against the wall. "Looks like this guy needs some medical attention, can you call someone over please?"

1000/1000 wc

perk used
Spoiler:

The Bounty: In the career of bounty hunting, the user can work pretty much anywhere and take liberties with their contracts to ask for more rewards for their targets. This is scaled to the individual's fame, with more experienced bounty hunters being able to negotiate their commission up front. In some cases, it's really about the money. In other cases, it's about testing his skills against the contract. With this perk, instead of money, Sabin can do the contract for free and gain double exp instead equal to the rank of the bounty, capping at A-Tier.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum