Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Apostle of Fate Empty Apostle of Fate 18/02/22, 01:28 am

Angelus

Angelus
A-Tier
A-Tier

Secondary Profession
Profession Title: Apostle
Description: A rather talented preacher of fate, the Apostle may form elaborate and well structured speeches to instill faith within those that hear him out. It is the mission of the Apostle to spread faith and hope to those who feel rejected by or curse fate. Being well studied on the nature of fate, they are able to provide well grounded arguments on why rejecting the path of fate is usually destructive to society. If an Apostle delivers a sermon or speech, the words of fate shall remain within the mind of the person who heard out this sermon, having a chance to convert those who reject fate.

Profession Perks:

• Words of the Apostle: If the Apostle delivers a speech, sermon, or even a long retort related to fate, they have a higher chance to convert the target NPC(s) over to white rukh from black rukh, or prevent the target NPCs(s) from turning to black rukh for however long the influence of white rukh effects them. It is crucial to note though that the conversion to white rukh may not be immediate. It may occur days or weeks concluding the exchange of words, but the words of fate will certainly remain within the mind of the affected target(s).

• Plead of the Apostle: If the Apostle delivers a high morale speech, sermon, or even a long retort related to fate within a thread, they may encourage the rukh, fate, and everyone to stop an invasion thread from being non kill viable.

2Apostle of Fate Empty Re: Apostle of Fate 27/02/22, 03:03 am

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

All alright....so.....your profession reminds me a lot of my own. you want to use your charisma to influence one's turnover to fate. now.... for this perk, you have to decide what would matter, the rabble(non-super important npcs) or semi-mid npcs.

if the rabble

you would need a limitation of how many you can convert, past experiences was that 1000 was the cap per region, they would probably seem themselves as d rank follows of your political party/ageda. you would need profession-based assignments to increase it or a special mission.

but for regular professional missions D-20, C- 40 , B-60, A-80 would be your net.

now for npcs that (matter), it would have to be a series of missions dedicated to inspiring them and changing their world views. I say series because those stuck in their ways will be hard to change, and the limit of that would be 2 per region.

Think is, cant have both the rabble and the "important ones" in the same profession perk, that would have to split up.

Plead of the apostle- to make an invasion thread non killable? IF that happens outside of being at the right place at the right time, a person filled out an official request for detailing why they should be capable of invading. The thread in question is then put on hold and after review, if applicable, we approve the invasion. Now if you want to take away someone's ability to die, nothing short of 1k wc to turn off "Death enabled" which would have to de dedicated to the speech. people might help and intervene but idk if it would cause the rukh to get involved if your character does not have a white rukh counter higher than 5

3Apostle of Fate Empty Re: Apostle of Fate 27/02/22, 03:13 am

Angelus

Angelus
A-Tier
A-Tier

Uhm.. what..

Lagi, this is not guaranteed conversion or stopping an invasion from being death enabled.

I will highlight that for Words of the Apostle I said "higher chance" and not that the conversion is guaranteed. It only remains in the head of those who hear the speech or etc, but staff determines the conversion based on plot and etc, reasoning, and so on and so forth.

As for Plead, I said "encourages". I am not going to write 1k words in the middle of an invasion of Angelus saying a speech, that's ridiculous. I rather this be a case by case basis dictated by staff or something. Plus, this does not get rid of the opportunity to still beat someone then capture them. If I followed the edits you want me to make, I would have some of the worst and impractical Profession perks on site. Cmon, let's be real. Anyone could convert more rukh and people by doing way less without a Profession or doing what you're saying.

Can you talk to Knux and Merrze? No offense, Lagi. I just don't see your demands being realistic at all.

4Apostle of Fate Empty Re: Apostle of Fate 27/02/22, 08:25 am

Julius Plageuis

Julius Plageuis
A-Tier
A-Tier

Words of the Apostle: Depending on the NPC tier and Importance you'd likely have to do full out chains for this to occur. Personally, I don't know what that would look like. I'd have to talk to the Plot team to see what they think. Lagi has some idea from his own trait it seems. We can look at his and Ne's side by side and compare it to this and see where to go.

Plead of the Apostle: Lagi is giving you an option I wouldn't. I would just deny this outright as it in a roundabout way affects combat, and professional traits aren't meant to affect combat. But we will discuss it with our peers and see what they think is fair.

also "Can you talk to Knux and Merrze? No offense, Lagi. I just don't see your demands being realistic at all." I don't wanna see this again. We made an announcement about this type of stuff already.

5Apostle of Fate Empty Re: Apostle of Fate 27/02/22, 12:46 pm

Angelus

Angelus
A-Tier
A-Tier

I did chain of command. If Lagi was trying to make me edit to make the Profession impractical, I am better off not even needing the Profession. I could just do regular plots and jobs if this Profession has no real merit.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum