A-Tier
A-Tier

Course Of Action

[~] - Twisted World

Plot Summary:

Hakon Anu Npc:

Items:

Outpost I:

Sitting down in his room darkness almost encompassing him except for the shimmering light from the candle next to him on the table. Neph looking over the paperwork he had recently gathered about this ‘Anu Caravan’. They had been networking out of Kou given that work was quite easy in the country. This wasn’t his concern, his concerns was how would he be able to take the boy during broad daylight? Even that thought was funny, because who would be able to stop him? Nope currently in Kou knew of the Seraphim besides the people here, Julius-Nim, and Hikari. Even his own brother hasn’t tried reaching out for contact, but it has been a while since they’ve seen each other. Neph would shake his head puzzling over these thoughts, rocking in the chair brushing the table causing the candle’s light to jitter from the small brush. “ Another plan to execute in between finding Ting, and Jing. Securing their territories, and assets. Branching my networks out back home to Merridia, and just endless death in toll. ” Speaking to himself in his room. Neph would  hold his mental council to gather his thoughts, and take in Aseo’s, and  Taavetti’s thoughts. Closing his eyes, pinching the candle’s flame, and entering a intense thought for the night.

[Inside The Collective Mind]
Neph: “ Alright you two y’all already know the run of things on my part. I would like to say Aseo the thrill from clearing up your past, and eradicating your present has been joyful. It’s been quite the perilous mission to carry out, but we’re almost done. And Taavetti, I have yet to forget about you, and our brother. I shall find him on my way home to my Queen, My Empress. But I’ve heard Heliohapt has fallen into two states, but I’m sure we’ll be able to get a better understanding once we return to your home next after briefly preparing for the journey from Merridia.

Aseo: “ Yes young one you have indeed pleased me, I can’t wait to sedate my thirst for blood with Ting’s and Jing’s along our stave. Seriously though, I’m upset to have finally gotten around to having you kidnap this poor sap for my experimental mind, but now that we have to cure a plague using a new test subject we can monitor would be great.

Taavetti: “ Nephilm, my boy. I have shown patience given that you're capable. But I would rather you got back to Heliohapt with my Brother, Jahan. I fear for my family if what you have told me, but I understand you must leave here with the clear conscience that all is kept right, and working in unison so you don’t back track. Our mother I hope the rukh guides her under Ra’s guidance.

Neph: “ Ra Guidance? We have strayed from the rukh, and follow each of our own desires regardless of how we get it. I’m sure you know this by now considering we directly helped start this spread from making contact with Julius. And Aseo, after these next few weeks we shall rejoice in the blood of your enemies, and expose the snakes of the Zou’s Country, permanently separating ties.

Aseo: “ Taavetti, boy we don’t follow guidance hahaha. But Yes, getting this crucial piece of spiecemen would show us how we can weaponize this plague our… ahem.. Friend has created. Remembering back to it though, Taavetti your brother, or OUR brother is a womanizer so maybe finding one of my old associates like Diana, Rima, Jingyi, or Zubaidah will lead us to him. We could put this Hikari fellow into finding him, or once we secured our networks with the Asehi’s connections, maybe it can lead us to one of them, or even him.

Taavetti: “ Both of you speak blunt words towards my faith, and I’ll discern it. However once we’re in Heliohapt you’ll follow my lead, and once we find my brother that journey shall be long and well overdue! For now, speak to Hikari, Neph and see if he knows anything regarding Aseo’s past friends. Also you should have him look into this caravan before you go on the assault, or not. You are more than capable, my boy.

[End Of The Collective Mind]

Neph's eyes would slow open as his golden beams glowed from the rays of light shining through his blinds. He had talked all night with the two in his mind, while his body rested in the chair. A knock at the door would startle him next, and Hikari would approach him after entering. “ Just the man I was coming to find next. Look into the Anu Caravan, and tell me where they are located. Before I get to talking to leaders, I’m going out to kill myself a leader, and his group. Also get a test tube, or cell ready, I’ll be back with a prisoner. ” Neph said to Hikari before the man himself could even speak. Hikari would frantly stumble to find words, but say “ Sure.. Sure.. but Could you please come heal some of our wounded?They are starting to experience sickness, we can’t have the spread reach here. “ Rubbing his neck as it could become dire at any moment. “ Fine, send your people, and I’ll go to the infected and clear them. I expect a location for when I return, my friend. Oh.. Fine work you have done, if I haven’t said that.” Neph said in reply to Hikari’s request, grabbing his stave, and mask placing it on securing the fur around his collar.

wc: 922

Aseo color: ffcc00
Taav color: 00cc00
Neph color: cc0099

2Twisted World [Plot] Empty Re: Twisted World [Plot] 07/03/22, 11:49 pm

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

It would be a couple of days till word would get back to Hikari and Neph with the information that they requested. It would turn out that the Anu Caravan, Which Thorsten Ove was currently with, was south of Jade Dragon Mountains heading to a city in that location. It would take a few days for them to reach the city so that would be the most opportune time to intercept them if combat was truly what they wished. They would also be given information that the caravan was accompanied by guards that worked specifically for Anu and would most likely serve as a formidable resistance against the seraphim. It was up to the man how he would reach the caravan and how to deal with them.

3Twisted World [Plot] Empty Re: Twisted World [Plot] 19/03/22, 05:01 pm

Neppy

Neppy
A-Tier
A-Tier

A few days had gone by as information bounced around in the streets before word had gotten back to him and Hikari. A city both of them not too familiar with was their destination, and he couldn’t be too ecstatic for the trip. Going over the returned reports the boy gleamed over the added security that had, he wasn’t concerned with the fodder, no matter what nail they put into his plan. The plan this time was all too simple, and he needed to explain it to Hikari before departing. “ Hikari, the plan is simple. Very simple. Chaos, Murder, and Magic. C Double M. Anyone associated, or within 10m of the caravan is to be killed unless it’s a mother and child. Children must take on their parents' last hopes, and mothers must take on the strength of a husband, because that is all it takes to make another broken man. Let us depart hastily.” Neph would say, leading the way off to the carriages. Hikari had a small sweat run down his forehead as he replied. “ Just plan murder? Misery? To our people? I just don’t understand, Neph. I’ll go along with it, not blindly of course, willingly. “ The man would try to reassure himself, but Neph would just continue on to the front gate. “ Don’t let your stomach jump when it gets down to it, Hikari. Time will tell. ” Patting his friend on the back, before looking towards the convoy for them. Strong and Sturdy horses and a well-transerve guide waited in toe for the two guys. About three guards in the rear, and two in the front for a total of five would come along. Neph didn’t need guards as they were peerly for Hikari’s sake. The journey would take a few hours so Neph would snuggle up against his arm, and doze off to pass the time.

Sesa City:

The rattling, and shaking of the carriage would awaken him. Lanterns adorned the skies above as they passed the stone roads of the Jade Dragon Mountains. Neph looked out from the window wondering if he should’ve just flown to the city first. Thinking Sesa City wasn’t too big, but its structural placement and stairs to unimaginable views were great for foreigner stops, or at least any adventurers that happened to travel south in the mountain range. He had all the information he needed on where they location led and what route they took, but Neph felt in his gut to have this conflict happen within the city, he wanted to let it be known chaos was still among the country.

More absurd shakes from the carriage came as he was lost in his thoughts, and as the convoy’s road narrowed shortly before opening up showing  them a medium sized bridge, and stairs covered in fog. Neph looked outward as they curved and winded around on the roads leading to the stairs. Hikari would get out to speak to whoever greeted us at the gate, and then get back into the carriage. Speaking briefly that they would move on foot to an Inn to wait. The seraphim moved accordingly and pressed on past the entrance to Sesa City, awaiting in a nearby Inn to their marketplace.

Hikari, send men out to wait by the gate to let us know once they have arrived. And after one reports back, have another trail them up to wherever they step up shop. ” Neph would be sitting down at a round table, tossing his left arm up to order a tankard of mead. Underneath the mask the seraphim smiled, and dropped his arm on his friend to pat him. “ In due time. In due time. ” He’d say cheerfully.

wc: 614
twc: 1,536

4Twisted World [Plot] Empty Re: Twisted World [Plot] 29/03/22, 06:41 pm

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

After about two hours one of the guards would return with news of the caravan arriving. There were about 8 caravan members with 6 guards accompanying them who all seemed to be quite experienced in combat. However, there was an unexpected passenger who they believed was just a wandering they gave a ride to. This was just a raggedy dressed middle age man who had a strong stench of booze wafting about them. This man seemed to be little of consequence though compared to the guards.

The other guard would return a little bit later to tell them of the location of the caravan currently. They would be found in the same market, it being the central point for selling wares in most cities, but at the far end away from where neph currently was. It was a well lit area that was patrolled regularly by guards due to the fact that it was a important area of commerce.

The guards would wait after they return for any further orders that neph may have for them before going to rest.

5Twisted World [Plot] Empty Re: Twisted World [Plot] 20/06/22, 07:10 pm

Neppy

Neppy
A-Tier
A-Tier

Thank you for your services. The last thing I need from y’all is to block off the local guards from that area. Hold them off for 20 minutes. After that you’re free to escape? run? fight further? All up to you, y’all will be rewarded once I return so do as you please. ” The seraphim would say cheerishly, grabbing the cold handle of his mead as it arrived. “ My signal to start the blockade will be necessary. I’ll start by blowing up the surrounding building to block their escape route, and allow entry from the local guards. After that I’ll massacre all that’s with the caravan besides my target. As for the fellow accompanying them, we’ll take them as well! Two guards will stay with me, and the rest with Hikari will be in the background waiting for our onslaught. ” Continuing with his words standing up as he downed the alcohol and smacking his lips in satisfaction.

Neph adjusted his collar, and tugged at his gloves securing them firmly in the leather. The small crinkle noise made from them rang as a tone in his ears. Sitting the tankard back down him, Hikari, and the small number of guards they had with them took their leave. Entering back into the Market, they were a few minutes down from where the guards told him the Caravan was so the little stroll towards them wouldn’t be long. Pointing at places along the way showing his men possible escape routes for themselves, he’d also point to areas they wouldn’t allow for the people of the caravan, or on the street to leave from. Neph wasn’t too sinister, but his plans of late in Kou made him tremble with excitement for the masses. Considering this place wasn’t affected by the virus yet, he knew there was more fun to be had in the country before ultimately defecting from it.

Ahh, I see my white haired adolescents are close. Get in position! ” He’d say normally but in a commanding tone. With everyone getting ready, but not taking up arms yet until the signal. Neph himself with two guards off his left and right side would make a straight way towards the Caravan in their open setting. A few meters from the ground, Neph would tap his knee with his wand, and start humming horrid cords looking directly at the caravan with grim eyes. Stopping about 25 meters away, him and the two guards stood in a close knit triangle. Drawing one large circle in front of himself as dark colored winds begin to suck the air from around them. Scaling his magoi to the range at which the suction of air was 25 meters exactly the funnel would be centered around the three. Neph would watch as people possibly released cries watching the dark wind drain them of their breaths, but the setting was still being made. Scaling his magoi once more, about six molten chunks of stone ripped from the earth, and with four flying towards buildings accurate enough causing them to explode and make debris fall down onto escape paths leaving just the main road with his three, the caravan, and any who happened to be their. With the crimson flames burning with no oxygen in the air, it might prove harsh for those not close to the center of the razor winds!

The last of his actions would be hurling the last 2 of his molten rock 7 meters in front of himself to create burning rubble/debris to travel with the razor winds from his funnel to deal C-tier cuts to whoever caught along with their items. Men prepare because through this fiery seen, We’ll have two new things leaving with us! Onward to finish this quickly!! ” He would say behind his mask not rushing forwards, but moving at about C-tier speeds so he can see where his advantages lie against the group of Fourthteen before themselves. Hopefully their lack of guard makes this quick and easy! His real hope was to not have to summon his dragon and end this with the most dangerous outcome.

log:

ability used:

6Twisted World [Plot] Empty Re: Twisted World [Plot] 10/07/22, 08:37 pm

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Most of the members of the caravan were half asleep when the attack on them would begin. Buildings and the surrounding area being destroyed abruptly by magic, that was the only reasonable cause for such pandemonium. The 6 caravan guards would get up grabbing their weapons before forming a circle around the caravan members, Thorsten, Hakon and the drunkard. prepared to fight anything around them with their swords drawn.

Since they were in a shopping market it didnt have a whole lot of permanent buildings so the attackers plan to block passages would be far from perfect but the buildings behind them were destroyed making them only able to head further into the market center if they desired to escape.

Since this was later during the day not as many people would be caught up in the chaos but there would be several deaths still. Aseo's men were busy distracting some of the city guard but with such a large commotion made it would not be long till guards arrived, rather quick in fact. Aseo would have to act now if he wished to enact his plan.

Notes: With the large commotion made in a populated city the guards will be on their way but due to your men distracting them they will be delayed. You have 6 turns before city guards are to arrive.

Caravan Guard:

7Twisted World [Plot] Empty Re: Twisted World [Plot] 09/08/22, 06:55 pm

Neppy

Neppy
A-Tier
A-Tier

Neph continued his press toward the circled caravan members keeping his momentum high. The boy would stretch out his wings showcasing blinding light, ruffling his feathers, strengthening them shooting 12 feathered missiles targeted at the six guards. Two missiles per guard each one dealing D-tier damage. He’s doing this while still running to get closer to his targets, the main focus wasn’t on the falling surroundings, or the death counter, or even the black rukh springing to life as it may be. Neph was just driven to getting an essential test subject, and what’s better than a greenhorn imuchakk. A wicked smile came across his face as he would be upon them clutching his staff tightly in his right hand.

Skidding to a stop about 4 meters away, he would tap his wand into his left hand. Summoning forth more magoi into his spell calling 8 spheres of light. Tossing them forward across the circle of guards encased his feather onslaught hadn’t taken most of them. He’d hoped the explosions didn’t catch the two caravan members, and drunkard too much, but just enough they wouldn’t dare fight him once their guards either burned, or exploded from his attacks. Neph stayed at his 4 meter distance waiting briefly for any smoke to clear and fires to die down before attempting to go for the napping.

log:

Last edited by Neppy on 12/08/22, 09:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

8Twisted World [Plot] Empty Re: Twisted World [Plot] 12/08/22, 05:45 pm

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

One guard would be caught unaware and take two of the feathers as well as the ball of light. They other 5 were quick to react by using their Dragonfly Parry to deflect the dart like feathers before using theirretreating spring to avoid the cruel sun spells that were launched at each of them.

With one guard down the other 5 were on full alert as they looked at their attacker, placing themselves in front of their clients and the drunks, obscuring the magicians view as they stand they with their swords drawn ready for whatever attack may come at them next.

The man he was after was refraining from fighting as he was s till inexperienced and the other two with him did not look like the type to hold their own in combat either so for now it was up to the guards to defend them until help arrives.
Notes:

caravan guard:

9Twisted World [Plot] Empty Re: Twisted World [Plot] 12/08/22, 09:24 pm

Neppy

Neppy
A-Tier
A-Tier

Neph would look over the remaining five guards in his way. His targets didn’t look capable of getting into battle, so he just needed to end this quickly and be in his way. Sustaining, and scaling hits for his winged missiles, he would shoot another set of 8 dart like feathers at the retreating, but on-guard, soldiers. His aim for the 8 feathers went right to left at the five guards as they stood alert, Neph would start shouting towards them. “ You Men, and Women that lose your life everyday, shall today become the seeds that cure this plagued country. My words, and action may hold no relation towards y’all, but I wish you all dark passage, and travels in the rukh” Finishing his shouting over at them, his wand hand would swirl round in the air before he gently placed it in his open hand. Neph creating, and summoning forth a sphere of razor magic around himself, starting at 3m. The boy would take five, or a little over seven  steps forward the guards, instantly expanding the domain of the razor sphere to 10 meters, sending C-tier razor magic damage at the guards once the sphere comes over them, and his targets. He’d hope the dart like feathers, and this sphere of razor magic would drop the remaining guards like flies.

log:

10Twisted World [Plot] Empty Re: Twisted World [Plot] 12/08/22, 09:49 pm

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

The guards would once again parry the feathers but two of them would fall to the next attack before they could even react. However the remaining three would see this and would retreating spring to get out of the range of the attack.

With the remaining three out of the way Neph would see that while they were blocking the sight of the people behind them that they were all gone now. there was no sight of the drunkard but the caravan leaders had run around Neph while he was distracted and are now 20 meters behind him and still trying to run.

This is when the guard would decide it was time to attack. They would all charge and when 3 meters away perform Dancing Blade to leap forward 3 meters in an attempt to each slice at him for c tier each. They knew they could not win but if they could hold him off just a few seconds thhen their clients could get away surely.

Notes:

gaurds:

11Twisted World [Plot] Empty Re: Twisted World [Plot] 12/08/22, 10:52 pm

Neppy

Neppy
A-Tier
A-Tier

His attacks had taken down two more bodies, but as those two bodies dropped three bodies had disappeared. They had moved past his blind spot due to his negligence for crowd control with this small group. The noises of feet stomping, sprinting hurriedly across the ground behind him, he’d use his nimble fingers to move his wand to his left hand sustain, and scaling his razor dome so it’s ranger expands to 40m from its original size of 10m around him.

Haven’t moved closer to the remaining guards with previous steps, they weren't hesitant anymore to finally enter the offense. Folding down two of wings make-shifting armor, scaling the strength to A-tier. He’d take the blunt of their C-tier slashes. The seraphim standing tall as he’d push his wings back after the clash with his roadblocks. It wasn’t much for them to do now they were within arms reach of the man, actually it would be cruel of what happened in the next few seconds. Pushing off the ground to move at B-tier speeds at the closest guard, Neph would erect a scaled A-tier Feather blade from his right palm, attempting a thrusting drive with tip of the blade at the skull as it  sprung from
his body outward into his grasp. Once the blade had fully  emerged, and if it pierced the first guards skull, he would attempt to whisk the blade
from the skull and get onto the next two guard before they could retreat, sending the A-tier blade horizontally going for a singular cleave attempt on them.

The razor dome, razor like winds would be making the scenery around them gradually darker, and for anyone else inside the sphere they might think it was almost like being inside a sandstorm but everything was black in color. He himself, while being the center of the sphere, was hoping the winds picked up the fresh blood, and rubble, and spread it more around the area just as he hoped the black rukh in the area would emerge to give him a boost. Thinking and taking in the scenery in these brief moments after his attacks, he’d await to see if he could finally get his chance at taking them without more nuisances, and if he could, Neph would spring at the chance to nap the two caravan leaders if all three guards  were finally killed off.

log:

12Twisted World [Plot] Empty Re: Twisted World [Plot] 14/08/22, 03:35 pm

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

`As they were charging their attack would be met by a dome of razor magic which would prevent their blades from even scratching the armor that the seraphim had created. In the next few moments they would have little time to react as the attacker created a blade that would cut down the remainder of the guards.

As they were running, Thorsten and his companion would find themselves caught inside a spell as small blades of razor magic sliced at their bodies causing both men to tumble to the ground. In this state they would be unable to continue in their escape from this crazed attacker of theirs.

With the guards dead and the targets unable to move there would be a solemn note that filled the air. distant voices could be heard as a light of torches were seen heading to the area of the attack. If he wished to take these men he would have to act now before the city guards had arrived.

13Twisted World [Plot] Empty Re: Twisted World [Plot] 22/08/22, 11:35 pm

Neppy

Neppy
A-Tier
A-Tier

Now let’s grab these two hassles. Truly nuisances! ” Neph said sustaining a feather blade whisking blood off with the flick of right wrist.He would fly over to where the two caravan leaders fell, inserting the blade into the older man’s calf. He’d reach down, and grab hold of them by the back of the neck; Soaring into the sky with the two bodies swiftly at B-tier speeds about 50m up. Staring down at the market he had just left a bloodied scene, Neph shrugged and winched in disdain as it took him too long. It now couldn’t be helped, and the other man that was with the group didn’t appear to be seen on the ground. He wished he had brought his venom ring to scan the surroundings, but he just shrugged once more, lifting the men into his armpits, securing them to fly with him towards the mountain outpost.  

log:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum