POLL: The Next Dungeons! Votepi1026%POLL: The Next Dungeons! Votepi10 26% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 19

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1POLL: The Next Dungeons! Empty POLL: The Next Dungeons! 01/06/14, 10:52 am

Duquin

Duquin
A-Tier
A-Tier

There are a few dungeons to choose from in the staff section and each one has a Djinn ready to grant its power to a new king! But instead of just opening them in the order they were posted, I've decided to turn to the community to see what kind of Dungeon/Djinn you'd like to see first!

Here is some more information on the choices:

Gaap, Djinn of the Depths - A dungeon set to appear in Balbadd. The Djinn of this dungeon can grant its owner Water Magic and takes the form of a beautiful maiden.

Bifrons, Djinn of Gems and Jewels - A dungeon set to appear in the Frostburrow Caverns in Imuchakk. The Djinn of this dungeon can grant its owner Crystal Magic and takes the form of an elderly creature of the earth.

Caim, Djinn of Blade and Razor Edge - A dungeon set to appear in The Desert of Forgotten Souls near Heliohapt. The Djinn of this dungeon can grant its owner the power of Razor Magic and takes the form of an old swordsman.

Unknown, Djinn of Community Choice - A dungeon who's location and djinn have not yet been created. If you vote for this choice, be sure to include what kind of djinn you'd want and where you think it should appear. If this option wins then a new poll between all user suggestions will be made.

Voting Rules/Template

-You may vote for up to two dungeons as TWO will be risen at once.
-Before you vote, post in this thread using the template once for each dungeon you're voting on. DO NOT VOTE MORE THAN TWICE.
-Extra votes or votes which do not have a corresponding post in this thread will not be counted.
-Voting will close after 7 days of this thread's posting time.

Code:
[b]Dungeon:[/b] (Which Dungeon are you voting for?)
[b]Reasoning:[/b] (Whats the reason behind your vote?)
[b]Theme/Location:[/b] (If you voted for the community choice then what magic theme should the djinn have and where should its dungeon be located?)

Last edited by Yakuroro on 14/06/14, 08:35 am; edited 3 times in total

2POLL: The Next Dungeons! Empty Re: POLL: The Next Dungeons! 01/06/14, 11:31 am

Aulus

Aulus
C-Tier
C-Tier

Dungeon:Caim, Djinn of Blade and Razor Edge
Reasoning: No real reason

3POLL: The Next Dungeons! Empty Re: POLL: The Next Dungeons! 01/06/14, 02:51 pm

Zadi

Zadi
A-Tier
A-Tier

Dungeon: Gaap
Reasoning: I have an awesome Djinn Equip picture for something like this, but I know I can't have the djinn, but it would be cool to see the Djinn Equip picture used XD

Dungeon: Caim
Reasoning: Again, Djinn Equip picture that looks awesome!

4POLL: The Next Dungeons! Empty Re: POLL: The Next Dungeons! 01/06/14, 09:46 pm

Altair Loros

Altair Loros
A-Tier
A-Tier

Dungeon: Community Choice
Reasoning: I have an interesting idea for a Djinn that i think people will enjoy.
Theme/Location: The Djinn's magic is Strength based, but instead of being raw power, it will focus on your force of will and your presence.  it is similar in a way to geas, where you give a command, and if unfollowed, they suffer penalties.  The Djinn takes the form of a judge.  the dungeon will rise in the plains near magnostadt.

Reasoning: RAZOR MAGIC!!!

Last edited by Altair Loros on 01/06/14, 10:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

5POLL: The Next Dungeons! Empty Re: POLL: The Next Dungeons! 01/06/14, 10:19 pm

Fu Yunling

Fu Yunling
C-Tier
C-Tier

Dungeon: Gaap.
Reasoning: Are you kidding me right now. Leviathan lady. You know I have problems.

Dungeon: Bifrons
Reasoning: Grampa is lord of the shiny rocks. I can't not vote for this.

6POLL: The Next Dungeons! Empty Re: POLL: The Next Dungeons! 01/06/14, 10:44 pm

Arik

Arik
D-Tier
D-Tier

Dungeon: Caim and Unknown
Reasoning: Razor Magic just sounds awesome and the magic items that go with it seem like they'd be pretty impressive. As for Unknown, I like the Judge idea a lot.
Theme/Location: See Altair's post.

7POLL: The Next Dungeons! Empty Re: POLL: The Next Dungeons! 02/06/14, 10:15 am

Ryu

Ryu
β-Tier
β-Tier

Reasoning: Crystal sounds amazing!

8POLL: The Next Dungeons! Empty Re: POLL: The Next Dungeons! 09/06/14, 01:21 pm

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Since someone who voted for the community choice Djinn didn't post their vote, one of them doesn't count.

That leaves this poll with Caim at 1st place with 4 votes and everything else tied at only 2 votes.

That being said, this poll will run a bit longer. Hopefully someone can post here and break the tie for our second dungeon.

9POLL: The Next Dungeons! Empty Re: POLL: The Next Dungeons! 09/06/14, 01:36 pm

Attius

Attius
D-Tier
D-Tier

Reasoning: We have no Imuchakk characters... so I feel like this would be a fine place to place a dungeon.
Theme/Location: N/A

Dungeon: Gaap
Reasoning: I think it would be an interesting dungeon.
Theme/Location: N/A

10POLL: The Next Dungeons! Empty Re: POLL: The Next Dungeons! 09/06/14, 02:06 pm

Ryu

Ryu
β-Tier
β-Tier

Dungeon:Caim
Reasoning: Razor magic would be an interesting ability to acquire.

Using my 2nd poll ability

11POLL: The Next Dungeons! Empty Re: POLL: The Next Dungeons! 09/06/14, 06:27 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
D-Tier
D-Tier

Reasoning: I voted for Bifrons because I like the name, kinda reminds me of Bifrost bridge. Also I think Crystal magic would be something to see someone use very creatively.

Dungeon: Balam (Taken straight from the Ars Goetia in the Lesser Key of Solomon, #51)
Reasoning: Unique abilities that I will describe below.
Theme/Location: Clarivoyance and Invisibility(Water Magic)/Sindria
Essentiall, King Balam the 51st on the list of the Lesser Key of Solomon can give perfect answers on things past, present, and to come (Clairvoyance), and can also make men invisible and witty through his wisdom.

;)

12POLL: The Next Dungeons! Empty Re: POLL: The Next Dungeons! 09/06/14, 06:34 pm

Duquin

Duquin
A-Tier
A-Tier

Looks like Bifrons and Caim are tied for first place now(Remember, one of those Community Dungeon votes don't count).

I'll keep the poll open for another day to let any stragglers get their final votes in. But for now it looks like we might have our winners!

13POLL: The Next Dungeons! Empty Re: POLL: The Next Dungeons! 09/06/14, 08:16 pm

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Caim- Its an unorthodox Djinn, based on the battle prowress of an old legendary swordsman. The flexibility of Razor magic can basically turn your hands or feet into a dangerous weapon. You could make a rock razor sharp, *Idk the details* its indeed an art of killing, and some good old swordsman like combos with a weapon could give you a pusedo Strength tier… without having strength… maybe…. Not sure… swordsman just sounds cool

By community’s Choice: Korvan- The Velocity Djinn – Idk where you would have him, but Korvan will grant the power of high speed movement and controlling the speed of which things move. Your punches are DE buffed at 30 m/ s …. That big overpowered attack is now moving at 1 m/s… it can be broke lol. Your human like attacks are moving at A rank speeds…

14POLL: The Next Dungeons! Empty Re: POLL: The Next Dungeons! 11/06/14, 01:59 am

Duquin

Duquin
A-Tier
A-Tier

Reasoning: I made this dungeon myself and have been looking forward to seeing it raised. It also seems to be generally wanted so why not give it another vote.

Reasoning: I needed to break the tie it had with community dungeon(one of those votes still don't count unless the person who voted for it posts) and quite frankly, you crazy heads were trying to get some OP as fudge djinn pushed through using it >.> So Bifrons it is!

I'll hold the poll open for a couple more days to allow for people to change their votes or those who've yet to participate to cast their own.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum