Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Ani's Omega Challenge! Empty Ani's Omega Challenge! 11/04/21, 01:13 am

Ani

Ani
A-Tier
A-Tier

Character Name(s): Ani
NPC Name(s):
Summary: With Ani now at Omega XP it's time for her challenge. While I know I won't control how it all goes, my general idea for the plot is that Ani has decided to go through an extreme act to prove to the people in her settlement, and throughout the world that she isn't just an imuchakk or a KC, she is something beyond that.

To test herself she plans on chaining herself atop the peak of the tallest mountain in the Jade Dragon Mountains. In an attempt to achieve wisdom, in the same manner, she had in Gamgian she is going to test herself. Keeping her there for 13 days and 13 nights. This testing her magoi manipulation as well as push her new sensory skills to the limit.

While I imagine there might be hallucinations causing trouble feel free to add more challenge that you see fit, I just don't want the story to be overshadowed by combat like combat is cool, but Ani's already proven she can kill things of Omega tier, and this is to prove that her entire goal of proving that she is a person comparable to fanalis (In terms of her skill, strength, etc) and in her opinion a breed all of her own.
Link to Thread(s): My two jobs chains associated with my people and land building.

Chain 1

Chain 2

2Ani's Omega Challenge! Empty Re: Ani's Omega Challenge! 17/05/21, 11:37 am

Julius Plageuis

Julius Plageuis
A-Tier
A-Tier

Approved

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum