D-Tier
D-Tier

Solomon's Proxy wrote:Job Name: House Sitting
Job Rank: B-Tier
Job Location: Plains
Job Rewards: 200xp/15000huang
Job Prerequisites: N/A
Job Overview:

A mysterious job got posted on the job board of the bazaar. It doesn't say who it's from but it's already paid and the job just say to stay overnight in a house in the outskirts of town.

Enemies:

Megan Flaire was browsing the jobs in a window of what people needed doing, she wasn’t specifically looking for adventure however, she was easily distracted. Megan actually was looking for a dorm or living space in which to attend a Magicians school. When a strange young little man approaches her. “Hey lady, you look intriguing..Well what I mean by that is that you’re eyes seem to be intrigued by the boards?? Ahh ahh,” Megan would crouch down and look into the little man's eyes “First you introduce yourself, or is your name little and simple so obvious you skip that bit? Huh,” Megan would say with her eyes wide open and a lot of sarcasm. “Well, I have a job that’s already paid for!, all one need do is stay in some house for the night”  “hmmm, an abandoned spooky place on the outskirts… oh it most likely really spacious and free rent Wooo” Megan would smirk in a strange manner “But, by the looks of you radiant glow, guilty posture you’re almost certainly up to no good”  Standing up fully “Id take it little one”. “Good Luck”.

Two hours later, Megan would find herself entering the building, the wood was really worn, the entrance was damaged in such a way it looked like the building was smiling with beastly teeth, and yet something about it suggested it was perfectly stable. “Hmm this seems like the place” “HELLO HELLO, IS ANYONE HERE? Megan would shout as she entered the building “NO, YOU WOULDN’T MIND IF I CLAIMED THIS HOUSE AS MINE RIGH?” Megan would proceed to the reception area with two spiraling staircases one on the right, and the other on the left, in the middle appeared to be a reception table, and two large rooms looped directly right and left. “I can’t see a thing” at that moment Megan would draw her wand with the intent of creating some sort of Fire. A large creaking sound would echo through the building “HELLO ANYONE THEIR”.

WC 336
Items:

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

The bazaar was as lively as it always been and Noir didn't really hate it, but she preferred to not go in a crowded place like this because...she would rather read book quietly. Although this time she had to go because she was kind of bored in her dorm room, perhaps looking for a mission would be a good activity for today. A little fox would be standing on her shoulder as her curious little head would peek and look around excitedly, she had always love to go sightseeing and today was her lucky day because Noir decided to bring her for a walk and...to do some work. But the magician's hair would help to make her become a bit invisible as she would be hidden between the raven strands.
Despite of her excited nature, she was still a shy fox after all.

Her feet would bring her to where the job board would be and one of the post made her tilt her head, as if she was trying to understand it. It required the challengers to stay overnight in a house in the outskirts of town...? Something was not right, it wouldn't be just a mere housesitting... but it would be worth it to find out.

Without wasting any more time, the magician would head towards the house and it wouldn't take her long to find it. There was not many houses in the outskirts and the one she found matched the description given in the job post. "Shall we go in?" The young magician would look at her fox as her finger would find its way to Kuzunoha's head, giving her a loving pet. The fox would nod and made a cute sound, signaling that she agreed to enter the house. "Okay, here we go." Noir would say as she walked closer to the entrance. But she would stop her hand from opening the door as she heard something.

It sounded like someone was saying something and Noir would focus so she could listen. It sounded like someone asking if anyone was there inside the house...possibly another job taker. Without hesitation, the black haired girl would push her hand on the door, revealing the inside of the house as she stepped inside slowly.

"Hello?" She would say to the other person, hoping the woman would be able to hear her.

items:

Bass Mikiaru

Bass Mikiaru
C-Tier
C-Tier

Bass would follow behind Miss Noir, using his ways of hunting to track her from afar, stalking her like pretty he would in the forest. Though he was not doing this to hurt or be creepy but to watch and learn. She had seemed to be a woman of wisdom and grace, and always shining light of hope. Something he wished to be for Balbadd, which is why he had decided to learn all that he could from the woman even if that meant he needed to do so from the shadows.  He would follow her all the way to this house, it seemed nearly abandoned or rejected. Bass wondered just what she was to do here?  Perhaps she was coming here to meet someone? He heard her say hello, thus making him assume it was to meet someone. He'd wait until Noir would enter the house before landing onto the ground and creeping up to the window to try and look through it.  Perhaps this was becoming too much? Was he crossing a line? He'd sit down near the wall and window and think about it.  Perhaps it was too much to follow Lady Noir without her permission, but then again, there would probably be a time where he would need to follow friends and allies to ensure they are not betraying him or performing sketchy stunts or acts to be seen as evil. The young man would be torn between what to do, he did not wish to break trust but at the same time, no he would shake his head as he would soon realize the error in his actions.   "I must do the right thing and introduce my presence. "

Fixing his great bow to his back, the young man made sure his quiver would not his the window as he stood. Walking around the house the Human entered the house behind Lady Noir.

WC 317/1500

Megan

Megan
D-Tier
D-Tier

Megan had begun making her way towards the left staircase, as she heard the sound of a voice behind her, with her wand drawn she would turn around still not really able to see much, however, she had just finished heating up the tip of her wand and causing a very small version of her spell Phoenix Barricade to appear on its Tip, this allowed Megan to see slightly inside the building as she turned. Before her eyes registered the person who walked in, the corner of her eye had captured the sight of the little fox. Megan's face would light up like a christmas tree as she kneed down “Awww isn’t it adorable.. I want one.. I mean you” Megan was so taken by the little fox that she hadn’t even taken a second to register its owner.  She did however, make specific action that her wand or the fire currently at its tip did not point towards the person or the fox, she did however accidentally set a small rug on fire that was somewhat to her right. “Hello Little one, do you wanna be friends, i’m Megan”.  

Megan would realise her mistake as her face slowly looked to her right as an awkward smile bloomed into existence “Em….did I do that?” The sound of creaking once again echoed throughout the house.  “Hmmm should I roll it up, and throw it out the window?”

570 Total

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

For some reason Kuzunoha wasn't really focused, she sniffed something, a familiar scent...she remembered the owner of the scent though. But before she could tell Noir, the girl responded back but her words wasn't directed to the magician it seemed... The black haired girl could tell that the stranger's gaze wasn't directed towards her, but instead to her shoulder, which means to the little fox which was still standing there.

Suddenly there was a burning smell and it seemed like a smoke appeared on the girl's left side, but it was amusing that the girl didn't notice what she was doing and kept talking to Kuzunoha. "Her name is Kuzunoha." Noir would say, answering the other magician on her little fox's behalf. But the tiny companion would latch herself to Noir's neck, hugging her master with her tiny paws. "It seemed she was a bit nervous... although... there's small fire..." The golden eyed girl would point to the right side of the girl, but it seemed the girl noticed it already as her lips curled into an awkward smile.

The magician would notice a presence behind her and she would turn around calmly, only to notice that it was Bass, an acquaintance that she just made recently.  "Hello, Bass, are you taking the mission to do house sitting as well?" She would ask with her usual stoic expression as she point her staff to the burning rug, casting Neve Silenziosa to stop the fire.

"I assume you are taking the mission to stay overnight in this house as well? My name is Noir, it is a pleasure to work with you." The magician would say as she approached Megan and bowed slightly to her. Noir would continue to look around the house, but it gave her a stranger feeling... it felt like no one was in the house at the moment. No sign of people living there as well... so why do they need people to watch over the house? But perhaps by staying the night would give her some kind of answer. For now, she and her little fox would be exploring the house to find a living room. Once she found it, she would be sitting there, waiting...

WC: 783/1500
Magoi: 560/570
Stamina: 260/260

Skills:

Bass Mikiaru

Bass Mikiaru
C-Tier
C-Tier

Bass looked to the group within the house, Lady Noir question if he too was taking the job, lifting his hand to the back of his head he started to chuckle. "Um well to be honest I was follow you about, trying to learn from you afar but it felt wrong so I decided to make myself known."
Looking to the other woman there Bass lowered his head in a bow as he would introduce himself.   "Hello Miss, I am Bass Mikiaru, I am a friend of Lady Noir and hail from Balbadd.
With his introduction out the way Bass stepped more into the door way and closed the door behind him. As the door closed, his nose picked up on the smell of something that had been on fire, looking around he noticed what it had been and was a bit confused.  

A ritual maybe? He asked himself unsure how magicians carried out their task. Grabbing his bow, the young man would move deeper into the house and sit with his back against the wall taking a rest. "Since I am here perhaps I shall just stay and assist you two. "

WC:192+317=509

Megan

Megan
D-Tier
D-Tier

Megan was somewhat impressed by the new woman she had met, she made quick work of her accident, however her first impression of this new person Bass was not the greatest. Megan had come to the conclusion that he was a pervert. She would walk closer to him in order to listen “Surre, you can help two female magicians stay at a place.. One of which you were stalking… I mean following” Megan would shrug her arms up as her eyes looked to the right and left quite suddenly. Her sarcasm was very Blunt. At the moment she looked to the right with the corner of her eye, she was pretty sure she saw someone covered in black, however, when she rapidly looked back no one was there. An expression of confusion would erupt on her face and she would completely forget the sarcasm she was throwing towards Bass.

“I have finally cracked, I thought I saw someone..no one is there”.

Megan would keep looking in the direction of her confusion, while attempting to place a hand on the left shoulder of Bass “Glad you could join us, i’m going to claim that room over there”. Megan would begin walking towards the far room on the right. “I’m not crazy, I can’t be crazy not me i’m not crazy”  Megans tummy would let out a rumble

Total 797

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

"Ah..." Noir would give a rather short answer to Bass' confession, but instead of being angry that he was tailing her, the magician was having her 'aha moment'. "So that's why Kuzunoha kept looking back and sniffing something." The little fox would wave her hand to the archer, happy to see the man again. It seemed she grew quite fond of him, but her happy reunion would quickly stop as she felt something, a presence. Her little body would turn around, she wanted to check if her hunch was right but she found no one as well. Before she could check more, Noir would be heading to the living room already.

It was not a long walk from the entrance toward the living room to be honest and Noir would be able to find it rather easily. A quite grand room, typical noble's mansion. But instead of being awed by the decoration, the magician would pay no attention and would straightly head towards the nearby sofa to sit on it. "There's a lot of people here, don't you think?" She would whisper to her fox as she waited for the night to come, perhaps when the moon made her entrance, something else would appear as well.

WC: 993/1500

Bass Mikiaru

Bass Mikiaru
C-Tier
C-Tier

Lady Noir seemed to not mid his following her as much as the little woman did. Her comments made him feel bad, but she would be dead wrong if she thought a hunter would not come in handy in assisting them.  As the little fox waved Bass smiled to it and waved back.   "I hope that comment is a merit of how strong you are rather than the all to common hate for non magicians that's become apparent in my time within this great city. " The women each seemed to head off in different direction mean while Bass just shrugged and ensured the door was closed behind him before looking for a place for himself. He would rather be near Miss Noir, than the other magician whom he some how offended, though the touch on his shoulder as she passed with the comment she then said seemed suggest she was over the matter already.  Sighing the young man rubbed the back of his head. Women were confusing to him, and he did not know how to interact with them well beside Lady Noir that was. She was easy going and caring and from what he gathered well known and powerful.

It became clear to him that a house was not a good place for a bow user, more so for someone who used a great bow like he did.  He'd take a quick look around the house trying to get the layout to his head incase something were to happen while being here. He avoided the rooms the other two were in.

WC:262+317=579/1500

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

It didn't take too long for the bright moon to appear on the night sky. So far, nothing had happened but the magician would notice that Kuzunoha had sensed something with her nose from a while ago. Maybe she should start the work... but she wondered about Bass and Megan. Perhaps she should check on them first before she started the hunt. Although....she actually had an even better idea. The girl would look at Kuzunoha, "I know you've sensed something... You can go and take care of them with your hard kick, but if anything happens, come back to me quickly. Understand?" She would ask her little fox and the latter would answer with a cute yelp before lifting her hand up to do the upward salute pose.

After the fox went on her own, Noir would head out outside the room. But she would encounter someone with a white dress, holding out a dagger and pointing it towards her. "Who are you?" She would ask first, but since she didn't get any answer, the magician would use her exceptional speed to get closer to the mysterious figure and landed a quick punch on his gut by using her exceptional strength to knock him out.

But she could hear footsteps from her left side, running towards her hurriedly. Strangely enough they look sloppy, but this gave Noir enough time to react and she would quickly use her speed again to get close before she landed a knee kick right at the person's stomach. As two of the mysterious figure were down, the magician wondered how many more would be inside the house...

However, Noir thought that the best thing to do now was to find Bass and Megan. She believed they would be able to take down the enemies if all of them was not strong like those she encountered. But it would be nice to reunite with them again just for precaution.

Meanwhile, Kuzunoha was having the time of her life. She could finally get into an action! Her appearance might not look like she was dangerous but she knew she was deadly. The mysterious man dressed in white that she encountered wasn't taking her seriously at the moment and thought she was just a wild animal. But he was so wrong, she would leap towards her enemy before landing her small feet to the enemy's chin, successfully dealing a damage to him.  

The little fox would quickly run away to find another and she was lucky, the hooded figure was not expecting her to be dangerous at all. With a cute face and her fluffy fur, she charmed the man and made him to put his guard down. Then she would sustain her hard kick and successfully brought one more man down with her tiny feet.  She thought maybe now was the right time to look for Noir, her master might need her help after all. So off she went to where her master would be.

WC: 1500+/1500
Magoi: 570/570
Stamina: 230/260

Skills & Trait:

Beast:

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

The dark-haired magician looked around the house to look for the others, but she couldn't find them at all. But one thing for sure, she could tell the cultists were still in the house, so maybe both Megan and Bass were captured? Oh boy, that would be bad. Noir wasn't sure how many of the cultists are there in the house, but it would do her a great justice if all of them show up at the same time.

However, the cultists sure kept their track hidden very well, even though Kuzunoha could help to track them by following their scent. Suddenly, the magician would be able to see several cultists, four of them show up in front of her. They were all holding daggers, but judging from the way they fought earlier, they weren't that strong. But Noir didn't want to underestimate her enemies, who knew what they were capable of, especially if they could capture both Bass and Megan. As all four of them started to lunge toward the assistant professor, Noir would point her staff in the direction of her target. Then she would cast screeching lullaby, producing a cone-shaped sound wave wide enough to deal damage to all of those four people, knocking them out.

With a sigh, the magician began to explore the house again, staying cautious just in case more cultists would be coming toward her. But after searching for a while, she couldn't find any more people there, including Megan and Bass. "How strange..." She murmured. But she thought maybe they had to leave earlier because something came up. Oh well, the job was done and the magician decided to leave as well. "Hope they are okay." She thought to herself.

WC: 1500+
Magoi: 550/570
Stamina: 230/260

Skill:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum