You are not connected. Please login or register

Reim To Helios

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Reim To Helios Empty Reim To Helios 24/03/21, 11:40 pm

Ghost

Ghost
A-Tier
A-Tier

Power it is known to cause great pain in the hands of a dreadful ruler. This is what the second witch king had did upon his claim to the throne. But what would become of Ghost? He is the very descendant of that man. Yet he is not so wholly evil as could be. He would be thinking this as he mad his way to Hellios. It was time for them to take down a Fate sister. This would be cruel to do. But it had to be done and Ghost for once was ready. For one to get stronger and stronger. It had to be done. He was not a weakness to the core anymore. But still he had more to prove. The group was going to live because of his smart choices. He was not one to be reckoned with. Still he heard of a man Called Overlord. Thinking to himself that such a man could live in this day and age was beyond him but to be frank it was not impossible to do. As the horse drawn wagon started to pico up pace. It would have been two days since the group left for thier next placement.

It was not going to be a sweet ride but still they needed to do all that they could. As only a few people even knew about them. But still Ghost was alright being looked over. As he did not do this for fame or whatever but still he did it because it had to be done. He needed to start to work on his next plan as well. As every one knows this world was about to go into chaos. He needed all the help he could get or at least try to find such help indeed. Soon enough they were on the road to thier next stop and boy was it something. As he looked on he was glad to be there finally. As he looked around his Ace and his Jack was something else. As they looked ready. Moka was all for it as she was the last witch hunter around. Ghost could see this and with them being here. It was time to get busy. Looking around he start to walk as the group would follow him. He also needed to add more to his party as it was kinda low on members. But all in all thier next place to play was reached.

──────────────────────────────────────────────

"I often hear them say. Please send me back. If only I could go back, I could do it better."
Some are lost in the past, Some are lost in the future. It is the Now that matters
None of them understand that the present only matters and the present  never seems to matter."
-Thoughts Of The Grave Digger

With Action, a man becomes a Hero with Death, a Hero becomes a Legend, and with time a Legend becomes a Myth, with hearing a Myth a man takes Action
Thoughts Of Ghost-

Spoiler:

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum