3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Neppy

Neppy
A-Tier
A-Tier

Job:

~ Hotel in Kou

The morning bird's chirping awoke him from his slumber. Tossing himself to his left side fresh cracks of light splashed his face, and made him slightly uncomfortable. With a few grunts, and trying to squat away in the morning, Neph stood up letting his long loose hair cover basically his entire torso. “ Well let's get this day started “ Walking over to collect his pants. A few seconds later, he would find himself in the bathroom of his room. Looking over himself in the mirror before collecting water in his hands, and washing his face. Skin care wasn't big on him, but it pleased Aseo, so he went along with it.

After getting himself ready, he would finally leave his room and enter the lobby. Seeing the many people travel in, and out of the busy inn’s morning he was glad, Kou still had some kind normally left after the war. But on the streets it was a little different given many have taken a loss, including himself or a part of him. “ Let's go meet this connection now, and find something to eat “ Neph would say to himself like he was talking to Aseo, and Taavetti.  

Path To Market

Taking to the streets of Kou, wondering what would be great for breakfast. Maybe some sweet buns would suffice, but his taste buds weren't certain of that option, so they continued walking up from the lower part of town to get closer to the marketplace. Aseo had an old ‘friend’ that they were going to see after breakfast, so first on the list was food, and with that thought Neph found himself along the path to the market. “ Aseo, how come you don't remember how to get to the market? but can easily remember some connections in your family “ Questioning how completely different the two things were. But it was silence in his head, and Neph continued on the growing, and busy streets of kou as he marched onward.

wcc: 330/1,000

Julius Plageuis

Julius Plageuis
A-Tier
A-Tier

If not for Kina opening their walls Julius doubted he would return to this forsaken country until it was time to lay his plan into motion. However, while passing through from Reim to Kina, and vice versa he would stroll through parts ok Kou, gain a bit of intel on things.  The state of the people, how they treated one another. How was their profit made?  Mostly how were the people of the slums treated and taken care of, these were things that Julius scouted for, but above all else, the thing that was most important was how those of the Elite Class, the leaders and noblemen would live and handle the needs and wants the people under them.  

The best way to gather most of this information was within the markets of any nation, thus Julius, Hana, and Yurameshie would walk through the area.   The trio would speak about themselves and try to figure out the best place to start to gather information. Especially with the lead, they got for Hana's brother being captured by the Kou army.  There was much to do here in Kou, and today would become the start of a very dark start.

The three of them would all be dressed in Kina fashion, Julius wore a red Kimono, Yurameshi wore a black one, and Hana wore a red one with a Cherry blossoms design on it. They stood out a bit more though the fashion was not too off from that of Kou. Julius' had his skeletal body hidden under this, he still wore his white gloves that were magic items, he wore his two swords each on the same ship and his mask upon his face. His Stave remained within his hand as he used it to walk. The oddest thing upon his body was the white boots on his feet.  He knew they simply did not match however, he had become addicted to the power of Zoran's step.  Therefore he would wear them always, never again would he be without them.

As the trio pushed closer into the direction of the market, Julius would scan the area feeling the eyes upon him with such judgment, his homeland would lose their minds if they saw who he truly was under this mask. They would know true terror in time though, once he was done with Reim that was.

WC 398/1000

Kogata Ninja:

Hana:

Items/Weapons:

Neppy

Neppy
A-Tier
A-Tier

Their stomach grumbled louder than before. Soft roars coming to the tune of his steps. Neph wondered when the market would be in sight. His mouth drooled because the aroma was strong enough to walk zombie-like towards his destination. Neph was the weakest link mentally, physically he was a beast considering Taavetti’s teachings. But early in the morning, he just would fall asleep, and walk towards the food. The surrounding would become unbeknownst to him, so how could he notice this small woman in a trio. Maybe the rukh led him to her, because faith drove him… rather drive too much.

AH… SO.. SORR… SORRY?!!?

Neph voice broke, and it was like a dial up squeak that came out his mouth sharp, and soft. He fell from his little hunger trance, and to the ground below maybe over the little lady he clumsy fell into. His eyes would come from the ground and try to scan her, and then the other two if they turned. Neph would stand, and dust himself before he spoke, or if they even spoke first. Second he would offer his right hand, as his left kept behind back like he was bowing to assist a queen/princess up. “ I'm sorry miss. I'm just so hungry, I didn't notice your short self~. ” Neph spoke like a gentleman even his little peck at her height might even sound wooing to her. If she hadn’t taken his hand, hopefully his words would be polite enough for her.

By now, Neph would be ready to look at the other two. Their appearances are definitely foreign to Kou, and even the one he knocked down. Maybe they wouldn't make this a large fuss, and she accepted the apology. For now he would listen to their responses, and watch actions considering their foreign to the land. The man with the red mask, definitely made his stomach queasy. Maybe it was his hunger..

word count: 651 | 1,000

Julius Plageuis

Julius Plageuis
A-Tier
A-Tier

Hana would stumble and go to fall as someone had bumped into her, Yurameshi would use his Shinobi reflexes to catch her, this sudden movement put Julius on alert, turning quickly placing his hand onto the hilt of his top Katana.  Looking to the one who knocked Hana over Julius scanned him to make sure he was no threat before relaxing his hand to his side.  After ensuring his team's safety Julius would look over to Hana to see if she was injured in any way.   "Are you okay?" the masked man asked the woman as he was still looking in her direction.   With a node of her hand, she regains positive control over her footing and smiled at Julius. "Oh, yes Sensei. I'm sorry for worrying you!. Yurameshi would only stare down at the young man watching him closely.  After hearing him apologize to the young woman he would speak back. "You ought to be a more careful young man, accidents like this have lead to death where I am from. You're lucky we are not those types of people, however."

Hana would speak once more, her voice soft and gentle as ever, she looked like a fragile woman, but she had been combat traded by Julius himself. Her hands had the showing of a person who used a wand often. "I'm okay and that is all that matters. I accept your apology. My friend here is right though, you really should be careful. There are some hot-headed people out in this world who would assume you did it on purpose. Though as he said we are not those people.

Julius' eyes watch as the Ruhk seemed odd around the man. Something was different about him, something was off.  Taking interest Julius was curious to know more, perhaps he was the result of some experiments or some strange failed magic.   "This man has shown he is one with respectful actions,  thus we should also be respectful in return.  My name is Julius' these two are Hana and Yurmeshi.  They are my teacher and my student. Please accept my offer in joining us for a bite to eat and some tea. " Though he knew his face was hidden by his mask he would still smile, an old habit of his.

Perhaps the man would join them and he could figure out more about him, and also more about Kou's current ruler and the opinions of those who lived here assuming this man was from Kou.

WC: 410+398=808/1000

Neppy

Neppy
A-Tier
A-Tier

Neph stood there like a little child getting scolded. He couldn't tell if it was the feeling from the man between the woman, or being talked to like a child. But it sort of angered him. Maybe this was some of both the hotheads inside him boiling, but luckily they accepted his apology so he could breathe easy. For a second, Neph had to collect the faces to the names presented to him, and give a proper reply given what he was doing today.

I have such luck that good people are in front of me. I'll apologize once more, Miss Hana~. As for your offer on breakfast. I'll be pleased to offer my presence. May we happen to invite my colleague? I happen to just be returning from mountains. ” Neph would say all of this giving a small childlike smile. After he would give a slight bow accompanying his name, towards three for their good graces. The names, Axca Neph. Pleasure to meet you two masters, and students. May y'all happen to be coming from Kina? ” He had to ask, given their clothing and that he’s been to Kina during his time away from Kou’s City.

Given he would need to wait one of their responses, he would throw his right hand forward as to lead the way towards his colleagues place. Hopefully they could walk and talk before arriving. Neph stomach would still softly growl loud enough to his ears, and hopefully not theirs if they took notice. Maybe he could make allies with these three given he needs to gather his connections sooner or later.

word count: 919/1,000

Julius Plageuis

Julius Plageuis
A-Tier
A-Tier

The man in armor would place his hands together as he rested onto his stave in a odd fashion since it had no normal end. "I don't see the harm in it. I would very much like to meet people from here. I haven't been on this side on  Kou in a long while. I'm curious how things have changed since my last visit.  As the young man motioned to lead the way the Trio agreed and followed in trail. Julius would walk along side the man as Hana and Yurameshi would hand in the back behind them. They knew it would be best to allow Julius to do his charming act and to stay out of it.

"My my, a perceptive young man. Perhaps you were just too caught up in thought to notice my friend. He would give a light laugh which was muffled by the mask. " Indeed we are returning from the festival there. That is where I met these two amazing people and we decided to travel together. You see I am a healer, I use Magic to heal those who are sick or in bad shape. These two lived in Kina all their lives so I figured why not have some people to chat and socialize with during the travels on the long roads.  I'll admit their fashion simply grabbed me and took me in. I got this suit from one of the clans I got to know very well.  I take it you must have been there yourself to notice the style right off the top of your head?" The line had been casted, the friendly chatter would surely be something the young man would reply to, even if he did not wish mean to engage in full conversation, the encouragement to do so would be for the free meal  for he and his colleague.

As they walked through the district Julius started to wonder just what sort of person this young man would be meeting up with, and also what was so special about this young man due to the ruhk.

WC:348+808=1156/1000

Neppy

Neppy
A-Tier
A-Tier

Neph walked the road towards Hikari Gato’s establishment . Julius had come and walked shoulder to him, while the ladies followed behind. He liked the positioning himself, and smiled while Julius kept speaking. He enjoyed the kind words spoken by the older man, quite the charmer indeed he was. Neph sort of taken aback himself. “ Julius-San, must you be some sort of nobleman with this well spoken epilogue you have said. Maybe we've caught all of it, but I say you speak too fast for my little ears. ” He’d let out a soft chuckle, as his thoughts revert to conversations with Aseo, and Taavetti. Aseo shared his thoughts on how he believed Julius might be some salesman, hidden by schemes. Taavetti thought of man besides them as someone the prophets in Heliohapt would like to see. Neph couldn't grip what he thought himself though. But in real time, all three of their thoughts proceeded fast, and no time had really passed.

As they had thought, Julius had told their little tale. Could he believe it was spun, or could he trust the masked man's words, he hadn't known. But his gut feeling of chaos came with the man, only encouraging him more to want to believe him, Julius words . “ That stave must be your wand, Julius-san. I've been getting this strange feeling off you, and I suppose that you being a magician was it. It's really nice to meet another fellow blessed by rukh. And I must visit Kina again, if y'all were able to find fashion such as that. ” Neph was eyeing the suit more, looking over the fabrics. Julius was a clean magician, and he really couldn't see it any other way. “ Long travel must be awful if there's no excitement on the way to your destination. So, I hope you can bear with this today, it might be worthwhile. Aseo hasn’t let me down yet. He really has all sorts of connections so, I'm sure we got a treat in store!” Neph would speak again, but this time striding a little faster in front of julius, as it seemed ten minutes had flown by in the conversation.

By now they would find themselves in front of the Gato Business. With a swift knock on the door from Neph, and an eager smile. Hikari had come and opened the door to see the four before him. “ Hello, Hikari-Chan. I'm here to follow up on your request at hand, may my new friends accompany us? “ He asked Hikari. The man was about 5’7”, and round like a large marble ball, and his hair was shaggy half kept together. Hikari said “ Yes, this might make this easier. We’ve been waiting for quite some time, may we head to an eatery nearby? “ In response to Neph, spitting out his words fast, loud, and clear. With a simple nod to Julius, and Hikari. Neph would step to the side to allow Hikari, and three more man to step out.

Inching to Julius, he would whisper with his hand coving near Julius’s ear. “ My client, Hikari Gato. Pretty well known noble with ears within the streets, so I assume these three are likely official nobles. Finishing his words as the group went from four, to eight. Hikari would speak up again. “ I am Gato Hikari, pleasure to meet fellow friends of Aseo, and Neph. This is my friend, Yui Yuko. “ Yuko would bow with his introduction, alongside his two guards. Neph sent a bow forward, and Hikari would continue shortly after. “ May we have a great morning meal on me this fine day. Shall we leave. “ Hikari followed behind Neph, off his left shoulder. Yuko, and his Guards would stand beside Hana. Neph would hear whatever Julius would say to the introductions/bows, before leading the group towards a tea shop they could fit a room of their size party.

word count: 1,565/1,000

Julius Plageuis

Julius Plageuis
A-Tier
A-Tier

The man had adopted the the San to his name, did he think them friends already? They seemed to be of the same age or near it. Though how was he to tell from behind this mask? Were he to bare unto his bones and tell the age of Julius, of course not. "Apologies, my father was a fast speaker.  Perhaps I have adopted it as my own, " The word WE would not go unnoticed by Julius. What did he mean by it?  

Mentions of his stave to being his wand had Julius surprised, though in truth perhaps this explained more so as to the odd reaction the ruhk had to the man. "The suit was a gift though I'm certain with enough influence or money one can gather themselves one. I must be frank, it was not easy to come by, though if it is as you as and you are blessed by the ruhk as well, then I'd imagine you could gather yourself more than just a suit. " His head shifted backwards to look at Hana and Yurameshi.  Keeping up with Neph, Julius matched his increase in pace, perhaps this was a time sensitive meeting? "Yes, though travels always lead to new areas and adventures. It's the work that keeps me going, helping others I mean, there is nothing else I see myself doing."   Julius couldn't help but ask at this point. " If I may be so bold, what is the nature of this meeting?"

Upon arriving to the place Neph had lead them, Julius would give a light bow in respect, Yurameshi would do the same as Hana would bend at the knees and lower her head, all showing the respect one would expect from good moral people. Neph would lean towards Julius and allowed information to grace his ears. Julius would scan those mentioned, just who was this man Neph, and how did he come into such company.   "It is a pleasure to grace your presence Gentlemen, I am Julius Plagueis, the man behind me my Master  in the sword Yurameshi, and my student Hana. As for allowing us to partake in your company please allow me to shelter the cost of todays meal and tea. "  Julius would say in a charismatic tone attempting to win over the like low thought they held over him and his company. Perhaps if he was able to still wear his  suits and hats, dressing in a full suit of war armor from Kina held weight, but not the same say a wealthy man who did noble deeds and dressed properly.

The trio had quickly grown into a full party with guards and all, this was fine and actually a good start to his inspection of Kou, where as In Reim he started in the farms and markets he was starting with the filthy Nobles right away. He could move up or down from this position if it lead to favorable odds. When they arrived to the eatery Julius would step forward, as he greeted the hostess. "A private room if you would be so Kind, my friends and I wish to speak freely and not to be peered at by others. The woman looked over the group, she knew right away who some of the men where. She nodded her head and lead them to a room with a table would be laid out with enough room for all to be seated and comfortably too.

wc:576+1156=1732

Neppy

Neppy
A-Tier
A-Tier

Neph had withheld his thoughts to Julius responses, waiting till it was appropriate enough to give a proper reply. As his tongue was silent, Hikari’s was moving towards the other noble as their chatter was the noise breaking most of their short journey of small silence. They all seem to being getting along great, even letting Julius take the bill for today's breakfast, each noble clapping their hands, smiling, and bowing for it. Neph would just simply nod, mouthing a ‘thank you’, and shoot a smile towards Hina~.

As the woman who got us situated with a private room, Neph would hope everyone like the room considering nobles are more sickening since the war had happened. Neph himself would tap Julius' shoulder so he could bring him off to the side. “ Thank you for getting us this room, I know this might take a small sum from your pockets so please bare with Hikari. ” He would say, before signaling Hikari to come join them. Hikari would scoot over before speaking. “ Neph-chan, and Julius-chan. Besides my lovely request to eat with us. Julius-chan has set us up perfectly, so may you guys quickly and easily take their lives for me? Hikari would say in confidence, just for their ears.

Neph hadn't gotten used to Kou’s new scene and killing openly wouldn't really hurt him much either. He wondered what Julius would say given he just met the man. “ Hikari, are you prepared for the consequences? ” Neph said, and Hikari would give him a nod. Julius would be discussing the last one to address this so Neph would be staring at him where his eyes would be. “ Julius-San, if we do this together. I'll consider you my onee, and I'll lead my help to you further in the future. “ Throwing out a hand to shake.
wc: 1,868/1,000

Julius Plageuis

Julius Plageuis
A-Tier
A-Tier

Had he heard them right? They had plotted to kill these men and he had been as foolish enough to take and treat them for food and tea? Had he become the fall guy for these men?  Julius scanned the two men who asked a stranger to murder men even he did not even know longer than an hour or more.  Were they mad? Judging from the expression of the man who had just joined Neph and himself they were very serious.  Julius looked to his master and sighed from within the suit and behind the mask.   Taking as heavy of a breath in as he just had expelled.     "Hana, Yurameshi..." His voice deepened, magoi began to channel throughout his body as he started to focus it on this feet.   Seeing the black ruhk flutter around Julius Hana knew what was to happen she just didn't know who was the targets of the soon-to-be attack were to be.   "Strike, Zoran!" The Dark King commanded as the boots upon his feet roared with lighting as their appearance changed no longer fitting his Samurai attire, but also not being too far off.  Feeding Magoi into the boots his body would flash out of sight from everyone within the room, he had the power to take a single step and travel up to 20 meters with the speed of Lightning, on this very morning, however, 20 meters would not be needed as he quickly appeared behind the man in the middle of the three Noblemen, who perfectly all near one another.  A wake of Lightning trail behind him slowing everything down within its path.

Drawing both katanas Julius swung his Devil's Punishment while filling the blade with Magoi and commanding the ruhk. "Lightning Blade." Julius said as black lightning would cover the sword's blade stretching its reach 3 meters out allowing it to find the heads of both Oniki and Aaigato. In the very same motion his Byōki no kami no kiba, would find target to Yuko Yui.  Of course, Julius had put extra Magoi into his lighting blade to ensure the magic would be strong and sharp enough to remove the head's cleanly, both attacks dealt A tier Damage. His Magic sword was also fed Magoi allowing its function Birth of Pestilence to apply to Yuko Yui.

The Scene would unfold as if it were just a thought, to those within the room they would only see Julius' Dark Metal Vessel come to its equipped form, a flash of light, he speaks two words, and the shocked expression of the three men before their heads fell onto the table.  When the act was done Julius looked towards the man Neph and the other whose name slipped his mind.  Sheathing both swords Julius would speak in a very cold and serious tone as he stood to full height. "Yes, you will owe me a favor and I will seek it soon, both of you will aid me for if you turn your back to me now, you too will feel such a wrathful strike. You have seen a slight glimpse of my power, and I trust that our partnership will be a beneficial one. Allow me to properly introduce myself. I am Julius Plagueis, The White Horse Man, and the Man who will Bring REBIRTH to the world. "

Motioning his hand down to the corpse before him he would speak again. "I suggest we leave, before the Plague, I infected this man with spreads to you two. " With that Said the original Trio would exit the room, the work had been done and partnership had been forged.

WC:606

Spells:
Magoi:300 /360
Stamina:80/80

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

As vile viruses began to communicate in the body it would create something wholly unique. Mutating into an attack on not one's life, but their existence. Spreading from bile, blood, and phlegm no front would be safe. It was an attack knew to Kou, but familiar of its old King Candidate of Azix, however, there was no control over this, which would grow to become the Rakghoul Virus. In a matter of a couple of weeks, it would infect 56% percent of Rakushou's population. The disease starting out with whitening of the skin, receding skin around the teeth and nails, vomiting and intense coughing, and eventually minor to severe dementia. Its effects do not seem to kill, but it takes one's mind, and currently, experts are unsure if one can even bring it back

Neppy

Neppy
A-Tier
A-Tier

Neph held his hand out but shortly returned it as Julius faced him and spoke. Three heads rolled across the ground and left a bath of blood to slowly fill the tiny bits, and cracks between the wood floor beneath. Not only had Julius done this, he had also started the plague. Exactly what he spoke about, and informed Neph upon. “ I shall heed your request for the favor as I would also like to depart from here. Shall we cross paths again on the same side, my magic shall become an ally of yours for the time being, Julius-nii” Neph would say, taking in what happened, and getting up from his seat with Hikari. All parties would exit swiftly getting away from the borrowed room, and exit the café and get back onto Zou’s Streets hurrying back to Hikari’s business to board it up and get ready for what’s the come over Zou’s population.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum