Kotanan
D-Tier
D-Tier

Aureal Driver
Tier: D
Class: Warrior
Type: Offensive
Range: Short
Requirements/Drawbacks: Character must be using a longer reach weapon such as a polearm or a staff. Character must jump.
Scaling: Damage
Sustain: 0
Cool Down: 1
Cost: 10
Description:

The user leaps to a target up to five meters away to stab down for D-tier damage. The user additionally leaps off the stabbed area up to an additional five meters in an appropriate direction.

Aureal Core
Range: Medium
Requirements/Drawbacks: Character must be using a longer reach weapon such as a polearm or a staff. Character must have sufficient room to whirl in a circle.
Scaling: Range
Description:

The user swings forward while extending their weapon outward in a circular swipe, hitting anything within a 2 meter radius around them as they move forward up to five meters dealing D-Tier damage to targets in their path.

Skyhawk
Range: Close
Requirements/Drawbacks: Character must be using a longer reach weapon such as a polearm or a staff weapon. Causes those under the effect to react slower in character or have trouble performing actions as efficiently.
Scaling: Strength - For each additional 10 Stamina invested in the ability the amount of Strength required to resist the effect increases by one tier, up to A-Tier
Description:

User lunges down into their opponent to draw their weapon across or between their legs and/or lower body, then draws themselves back up to a standing position to sweep the opponent off their feet.

Unicorn Claw
Requirements/Drawbacks: User must be able to touch the body of the opponent with either hand.
Description:

User grabs an opponent and squeezes down with pressure focused on the fingertips and palm, attempting to cause damage to a specific area of the opponent's body through physical strength. Deals D-tier ability damage.

Skyhook
Tier: C
Range: Short
Requirements/Drawbacks: Character must be using a longer reach weapon such as a polearm or a staff weapon.
Cool Down: 2
Cost: 20
Description:

The user performs a side leap and then lunges forward from an opponent's blind spot to stab them with their weapon as deeply as they can in a single motion. The user can leap up to 10 meters using this technique, split between the initial side leap and the lunge itself. Deals C-tier ability damage.

Last edited by Kotanan on 18/02/21, 12:52 am; edited 4 times in total

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

ok i'm lagi and i'll be providing you with some grading. In general, D-tier warrior-based abilities aren't meant to be overly complicated, so some of the things you are trying to achieve will either be lessened or removed until you become stronger.

Aureal Driver

Requirements: you don't want to lock yourself into specifics. Either use plain language or something that covers the kind of weaponry you would be using throughout your travels." User must utilize a staff/spear  based weapon or variation to perform this technique. A jump  is required prior to performing this technique."

^ See? This fixes some issues and if you ever get anything else. This should cover your staff/pole like weaponry

Description: Does a leap, where it lands is it deals D-tier ability damage.  Don't need the last sentence.  Increase your leap to 5 meters.  "If sustained, this ability can be performed again", my go-to sentence you can use.

Aureal Core:

Requirement: Remember what i said about your requirement, give enough so that if you do get a fancy weapon spear, it covers weapons with the long pole aspect etc etc. Trim the fat, the mention of  having enough space to swing and the fact that you cant use it in narrow spaces is good enough for me.

Cooldown: Keep this at 1

Description:  Most of it is fluff, make sure you detail what the damage is. The damage will be D-tier ability damage, won't change whether they got hit by the blade or the shaft. I'm not going to say that aoe's are impossible with this ability, but you need a baseline to start with, I'll give you 5 meters. Like the force of your swing creating a forceful wind effect due to the absolute power of your monstrous immuchak strength.

^Don't confuses this with a knockback, you won't be able to deal both damage and a knockback at D-tier so  i guess decide what you want this ability to do.

skyhawk:

Requirements:  remember what i said.  Taking a stance is good enough , cut the rest.

Description: This is a specific attack directed to the lower body. Either this is a trip  or deals damage. its offensive and not supplementary so I'm assuming this is meant to deal D-tier ability damage. make sure that's in there. D tier ability damage to a lower body sweep.  You won't be limited to legs, you are targeting the lower body of your target.

Unicorn Grip

Requirements: A little too specific there, "user must make physical contact with the target's body with  either one of their hands" Cut out the humanoid stuff,  won't know what you'll be fighting in the future. Maybe you'll grab the face of a monster fish idk.

Description: maintain the notion of always mentioning what the damage is, D-tier ability damage for the grip. Your scaling is damage and this caps out at A so you should be fine. Try to simplify this ability a bit, the damage inflicted is determined by the ability damage of this move, whether you scale it or keep it like it is.

Cooldown:Back to 1

sky hook

Cost: 20

Requirements: Remember what i said. Remove the last sentence
Scaling: the rules for the range is 5 m, increase that. Increase the scaling, 10 stamina per investment increases the lunge by 5 meters.

Description:  Your lunge needs a base range, need to detail the damage.  You can't knock them off their feet with this, it's more or less a running lunge.   If you want distance into the lunge, this is going to cut into the power, making this deal D-tier ability damage.  If the lunge is fluff and your real purpose is damage, then it'll deal C-tier ability damage and you'll have to remove the range scaling.   Instead, it'll be something along the lines of making a lunge at a target within 10 meters of yourself.

Let me know if you have any questions

──────────────────────────────────────────────

Imuchakk Outcast Martial Arts: Starter Versions CrChE3t

Imuchakk Outcast Martial Arts: Starter Versions LBbFjDO

Lagi's Vault

Kotanan

Kotanan
D-Tier
D-Tier

done.

Imuchakk Outcast Martial Arts: Starter Versions K2ZYUYY

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

everything looks good but skyhawk, you either want a non damaging trip, or a another low body blow. If you want the trip, it deals no damage.

Lagi's Vault

Kotanan

Kotanan
D-Tier
D-Tier

done.

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

not exactly, one sec.

Skyhawk
Requirements/Drawbacks: Character must be using a longer reach weapon such as a polearm or a staff weapon.
Scaling: Strength - For each additional 10 Stamina invested in the ability, the amount of Strength required to resist the effect increases by one tier, capping at A-tier.
Description:

User lunges down into their opponent to draw their weapon across or between their legs and/or lower body, then draws themselves back up to a standing position to sweep the opponent off their feet. This is treated as a D-tier trip, and if successful leaves the target prone and unable to use their lower body for 1 post due to the shock of the blow. Not only would the target need an equal amount of strength tiers equivalent to the trip, but they would also need a balancing trait as well.

Something like this possibly?

Lagi's Vault

Kotanan

Kotanan
D-Tier
D-Tier

done

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

1/2

Lagi's Vault

Diana Corvus

Diana Corvus
A-Tier
A-Tier

Skyhawk

For the scaling, this can be buffed to be more streamlined with our other similar scaling types. Instead of capping at one rank above the user's own, it can cap at a maximum of A Tier. Feel free to leave it as is but know that is an option!

As for the trip, since it is disabling the user of their lower body, I will consider it a paralyze/stun. The systems state that it prevents the use of a single limb at D Tier thus this ability should reflect something similar.

Paralyze / Stun: Prevents the use of limb use for the duration, with one limb at D-Tier, two at C-Tier, three at B-Tier and full-body at A-Tier.

What I would suggest is to treat it more like disorientation as I feel you could get more out of it for this tier. It would make sense with the target having to get themselves back up and give you the effect you desire.

Disorientation / Confusion: Causes those under the effect to react slower in character or have trouble performing actions as efficiently.

It's just a small nitpick so, again, you don't have to. But you could add the last sentence to your requirements/drawbacks to save some space there.

Other than that small thing, these seem fine to me and I'll give my 2/2.

Imuchakk Outcast Martial Arts: Starter Versions 001
Imuchakk Outcast Martial Arts: Starter Versions 002Imuchakk Outcast Martial Arts: Starter Versions 003

Kotanan

Kotanan
D-Tier
D-Tier

That's absolutely fine, I never really meant for it to be a full on stun or something, more of a way to set up additional attacks! Thank you, and edited!

Diana Corvus

Diana Corvus
A-Tier
A-Tier

APPROVED

I'll give you my 2/2 and you can be on your way! Here are the codes for your vault:

Code:
[center][b][color=#171452]Aureal Driver[/color][/b][/center]
[b]Tier:[/b] D
[b]Class:[/b] Warrior
[b]Type:[/b] Offensive
[b]Range:[/b] Short
[b]Requirements/Drawbacks:[/b] Character must be using a longer reach weapon such as a polearm or a staff. Character must jump.
[b]Scaling:[/b] Damage
[b]Sustain:[/b] 0
[b]Cool Down:[/b] 1
[b]Cost:[/b] 10
[b]Description:[/b]
[list]
The user leaps to a target up to five meters away to stab down for D-tier damage. The user additionally leaps off the stabbed area up to an additional five meters in an appropriate direction.[/list]

[center][b][color=#171452]Aureal Core[/color][/b][/center]
[b]Range:[/b] Medium
[b]Requirements/Drawbacks:[/b] Character must be using a longer reach weapon such as a polearm or a staff. Character must have sufficient room to whirl in a circle.
[b]Scaling:[/b] Range
[list]
The user swings forward while extending their weapon outward in a circular swipe, hitting anything within a 2 meter radius around them as they move forward up to five meters dealing D-Tier damage to targets in their path.[/list]

[center][b][color=#171452]Skyhawk[/color][/b][/center]
[b]Range:[/b] Close
[b]Requirements/Drawbacks:[/b] Character must be using a longer reach weapon such as a polearm or a staff weapon. Causes those under the effect to react slower in character or have trouble performing actions as efficiently.
[b]Scaling:[/b] Strength - For each additional 10 Stamina invested in the ability the amount of Strength required to resist the effect increases by one tier, up to A-Tier
[list]
User lunges down into their opponent to draw their weapon across or between their legs and/or lower body, then draws themselves back up to a standing position to sweep the opponent off their feet.[/list]

[center][b][color=#171452]Unicorn Claw[/color][/b][/center]
[b]Range:[/b] Close
[b]Requirements/Drawbacks:[/b] User must be able to touch the body of the opponent with either hand.
[list]
User grabs an opponent and squeezes down with pressure focused on the fingertips and palm, attempting to cause damage to a specific area of the opponent's body through physical strength. Deals D-tier ability damage.[/list]

[center][b][color=#171452]Skyhook[/color][/b][/center]
[b]Tier:[/b] C
[b]Range:[/b] Short
[b]Requirements/Drawbacks:[/b] Character must be using a longer reach weapon such as a polearm or a staff weapon.
[b]Cool Down:[/b] 2
[b]Cost:[/b] 20
[list]
The user performs a side leap and then lunges forward from an opponent's blind spot to stab them with their weapon as deeply as they can in a single motion. The user can leap up to 10 meters using this technique, split between the initial side leap and the lunge itself. Deals C-tier ability damage.[/list]

Imuchakk Outcast Martial Arts: Starter Versions 001
Imuchakk Outcast Martial Arts: Starter Versions 002Imuchakk Outcast Martial Arts: Starter Versions 003

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum