You are not connected. Please login or register

Chapter: Capturing The Flags ( The Card Yet To Be Played) [Job/Plot]>

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Ghost

Ghost
A-Tier
A-Tier

Spoiler:

Fresh off the horse drawn carriage. The three would look around as they see the plains. Waving the driver good bye. Ghost and co would be on there way. But just what was they gonna get them selves into this time? Keeping a low profile was all it was cut out to be. As Ghost was one to get in trouble even if it was not his trouble. Looking on the trio had plans to go into the mountains. There they could hide out in peace. But little did they know a strange hooded person was watching them. She would be more then twenty-five meters away from them but her eyes were fixed right on them. She would look on at the trio as they were walking. She could sense that this group were different from the other ones she came across. This was almost a certain as she would trail them. Nearly two hours would pass as the group was walking. Finally making it to the mountains bottom. Ghost would for a good time feel as though they were being followed. This would prove him right as the group would talk with them selves. Ghost would make it known to meet back here in an hour. This was all the time they had to go scout for fire wood and food. Moka would go her own way as they did this.

Moka would ne in charge of gathering the fire wood but boy was she mad at that. But she understood. As she was walking she would come along a line of a small farm. It was well put together but for some odd reason it was empty. She would have the bright idea to go check it out. But little did she know. This would be the start of their next goal. As this place belong to the hooded person from earlier. Who just happen to be here at this very moment. She would have her eyes on Moka and not Ghost. As compared to the two she did look the more combat ready. As Moka looked on she would be standing in the drive way of the farm."Wow so quite where are all the animals? I would have asked for a chicken or something." Just ask she was about to turn around and leave. She would hear the front door open up

Wc400

Ghost

Ghost
A-Tier
A-Tier

As Moka heard the door open up. She would be on point and not let her defense down. Grabbing hold of her scythe she would slowly turn around. There she would come face to face. Not even three meters apart. Moka would look on as she got into her serious stance. The hooded figure would put her hands up as she looked at Moka. Moka was not one for games as she slowly started to back away. Trying her best to break the tension in the air. That when a soft spoken voice could be heard. It was the hooded person. A female to say the least. As she looked Moka up and down. She would eye her scythe at the end of her stare down. "Wait wait wait please do not leave just yet. You are a warrior of great skill right? You was with the other two as well. I sensed a great deal of might from you all. I even over heard the male you with. That you guys were up for hire. If thst is the case. I could truly use your help. I am sure we can come to a good agreement."

Moka looked at the woman and then told her to remove her hood. To which she did. This act caused her to open Moka eyes right up. She was shocked at what she saw. It was a dungeon beast in person."Whoa you were in a dungeon huh. You must be strong if do say so myself. But you heard right my king is the head of this small group of ours. We go around doing what we got to do. Now tell me what is it you need help with." She would put a smile on her face as she waved for Mola to come in. Walking inside if the small farm house. Moka would still be on point as to make sure nothing was up. Soon enough she would take her sit. As the hooded woman would sit as well."So ok I am looking for strong people to help me out. You see not to long ok I was kidnapped along with my brothers and sisters. We were all all so young and so care free. We did not have Much and was on the poorer side of things.But to say the least we were happy."

Wc806

Ghost

Ghost
A-Tier
A-Tier

Moka would continue to listen as she indeed seem interested in what the woman had to say. Her arms were now folded as her eyes were locked on to the woman that was a dungeon beast. As she continued to look on she would continue talking to Moka."My name is BaBa that is the only name. I could be call by now. You see one night a group of men came rushing my small village. Taking any and everybody they saw. It was no questions asked. Me and my other four siblings were taken as well. What we went thorough in there was hell and nothing else could tell me other wise. To say the least I was never in a dungeon or at least I can not remember. But what I can tell you is we all was put out in a lab like rats. Like we was less then human. They did things to us and well I am the only one to have made it out. But before I could escape. I would do this by using some of my new gain abilities. But before I left I heard them say at last we did it. We made the ultimate beast."

Moka would look on as she said that and would look up as she did. "I get it you want us to hunt them down and this beast as well. To be frank this is gonna cost you like a lot. A group of nerds ain't the problem. But there is no telling how strong this created dungeon beast of thiers is. But you seem a little bit scared and that is ok. So follow me outside and I will show you how strong I am understand me?" As Moka said that the duo would walk out side. Looking on she would grab her scythe and damn was Moka a beast with it herself. She would show off her skills in more ways then one throwing her weapon just as she would catch it at her speed. As she was doing this she was unaware that the time went by by a few hours. This is where Ghost and Mya would start to walk up. Ghost would watch as Moka dis her thing with her scythe only to look at the dungeon beast from way from his standing.

Wc1206

Ghost

Ghost
A-Tier
A-Tier

As Ghost and Mya walked up Moka would look on and smile at them. She would stop her showing off her melee skills and head point them to BaBa."This dungeon beast here name is BaBa. She has a heart for us to steal. We could really use it you know. But the only thing is she want us to show her what we can do." Ghost looked on but said not a word as he tends to do around new people. As he shoulder tapped Mya to join Moka in showing off her skills. To which he would slowly walk over and do. Looking on he would smile at BaBa. As he watched his Jack and Ace do what they do best. BaBa was indeed impressed by them and all Ghost would do is smile a happy smile. Looking on he would pull out his stave.

"You see each card player holds the keys to victory. It is how you play the cards to say the least. We could play the right move or the wrong. But at the end of it all. It is how you play that determine the victor. You say you need us to help you huh. Very well but keep in mind the Cafe is not for free we will give you the best service we possibly could. If you ask who am I then I will reply. A king who has yet to be crowned. With that being said let us make haste towards this heart you want us to steal and you could fill me in on the details later." Ghost meant what he said but was she so sure about it? She needed more help in being convinced about how good this trio was really. But then again Ghost would just smile as he held his hand up. There he would look on and start to twist his stave. Soon enough he would walk in front of the other two as he turned to face BaBa. Soon enough the rukh would start to surround. Over and over again. It came around him like a twista would wind. This was all sureal for BaBa. As she fell to the ground. With fear in her eyes as well as hope in her heart." Do you see and get this we are even stronger together as Family. She would look to him and smile and say "Family."

Wc1615

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum