12 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Silent Sands [NoM] Empty Silent Sands [NoM] 27/10/20, 09:40 pm

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

It had been a monotone day from the beginning, it felt strikingly isolated. Clouds blocked the sun and sky in an usual way for the desert, which turned it's vibrant hot amber like sands into grey tones. In the darkness the sands were even black. The air itself felt different, like a rainy day without the rain.

It was an omen. That came just as the sun would set, if it was even visible it was setting.

It was the great grey melancholy, and in it's night of dark fate, it twisted over and over the sands. A man shrouded in the cloak of darkness stirred a cruel black fate. As he raised his scepter ushering the 4 winds into a great storm. The sand then rose casting a great shadow. A fog that would roll over and engulf the sky. It was out there now, just in the distance of the horizon. It was unnatural, something dangerous, and it casted a dark mark on the air. You could feel it as it moved, and from the distance you wonder why.

"Just hell" he said.

Looking at it in the distance from the top of a camel the merchant convoy could tell the dust storm was something out of this world. They marvelled before the rolling sands,"!".

"It's like the sky is falling down on us!"

"Have we disrespected the gods?"

"Listen!" A man would interrupt the chorus of confused men.

"The situation is dire. I have seen many in my life but never a sandstorm so collosal, maybe we have incurred the wrath of the gods but even so our only hope is shelter. The city".

He pointed towards the southern star.

"The sun is setting but just near to here is a city." He pulled his map out, "It's our only hope".

"Zahid"

Without any protests they took their only reasonable route. However lagging along the route the feeling of dread was impossible to shake. How could you resist it, from every direction across the horizon you could see it, as large as the tops of mountains. Casting darkness and black sand across the land. The Desert light was painted black, as if a filter had been laid across it.

"Yes. Actually I do fear this may be the end." He muttered.

"What is this city! I have never in my days traded here"

"Zahid, it was a jewel but it's hardly-"

"Fog!" He stopped pointing at the thick clouds of grey that hung between them.

"Where did this come from?"

"Calm down it's just desert fog!"

"Desert fog!? fool can't you see the eye of Ra is blocked by clouds? This must be the evil eye-- A plague!"

The fog grew thicker.

"Are you a man or a mouse! What in the hell do you have to be afraid of, it's been cloudy all day. A current must have rolled from the coast and formed these clouds and fog. Trust me I'm a sailor"

They continued through the fog but it was thicker than your vision could pierce, you could only see a few feet in any direction. Cacti and the sandy dark ground, and the black hellstorm surrounding them.

Nobody spoke for many reasons, fear that the only thing that could be said would destroy their crippled morale. Fear that speaking it would bring it into fruition.

"Look!" He pointed at the thick air above them in the near distance. Just barely visible between the hellish dark environment the pointed rooftop of a building. It was large and seated high in the air painted a burgundy color that stood out like blood against the cool sand. "There, this way we want to get to that building!"

This was their best chance, maybe a slither of hope would come if they could hide. It was the only reasonable thing to do. Shell up, hide from the environment and survive hopefully long enough to say you made it back out.

"Child"

A man's voice speaks from the dark of your consciousness. As you drift through the purgatory of your mind all you can do is hear the deep vibration of a foreign voice. You did not know this man. However you can see him there, in the black of your mind, as if just barely lit beneath a beam of hard light; that cuts through the void of your consciousness. He sits with legs crossed, a shadowy figure--only the sliver of light crossing his jaw was visible. His form otherwise as deep and black as your unconsciousness.

"Are you ready?" He spoke again but between thoughts static and racket muffled his voice. It was a chorus of words and even questions he might ask but someone else seemed to answer for you. Who were they? They seemed to whisper your darkest secrets under the racket of sharp static.

" I need you to answer all of my questions", there was a sound of flipping pages, but you are unable to see exactly what the figure is doing.

"Oh and Introduce yourself too" the voice collided with a sharp static sound in your mind.

"Tell me about the worse days of your life?"

"What are you guilty of and what do you regret?"

"Now come on. What are you afraid of?"

The words echo and loop through your unconscious mind as you drift, and sounds that you have never heard before crash between the questions. He asks you everything about your life, the days you hated, what you loved. Who violated you in your past, and who have you wronged in your lifetime?

It presented you, your past lovers and their naked forms, bleeding in the abyss-- the flickering last moments of life in your mother's eyes. It revealed to you your hate, words you had forgot, and words you could never forgot you spoke. It showed you your lies and disloyalties. It wasn't just questioning, it was studying. Have you seen your family die? How did you react, what look did you have on your face.

"How do you look when you kill people?"

"Who are you, and then who have you been your whole life?"

You drifted through it, a sensation of weightlessness surrounded by a river of your guilts. He had left you there alone in the dark infinite expanse, every moment had felt like countless minutes.

And as you drift through the nightmare for what seems like days you realise, you have reached purgatory. For a moment you feel the sensation of true nothingness within this void. However fleeting it may be, as a golden ladder descends towards your unconnected consciousness. It floats weightlessly until it comes to a stop.

The golden ladder radiated brightly against the darkness of the nightmare. Infinitely reaching up, to a place beyond the void. There it is now a ray of faith, the ladder. It was here! Our blessed hope in a meaningless existence.

There is but silence to greet the golden ladder as it meets the waters you travel through. It is just there, almost within reach. If you could just lift forward in your consciousness and grab the first step. If you might be of strong enough will, like slowly breaking the chains of sleep paralysis you might be free. So take the first step.

Dm notes: You have 48 hrs to post. Your post just begin from the waking state, in this case the "nightmare". Within your first post you must answer all of the voices questions, you may lie but you must still give the true answers to these questions in a spoiler beneath your post. These questions will influence the ending. It is encouraged to reference any specific events that come to mind by linking them in a spoiler beneath your post. This is not required but may greatly enhance the player experience.

After that you may climb the ladder and awake into the desert.

After waking your first objective will be too head towards the "red rooftop", described in pt 1 of this post. You may likely see the city of Zahid in the distance. Simply head towards it. Your characters may wake from any position within the inner Sandstorm. Make sure as to not come in contact with the storm for this round of posting. It may result in death or insanity.

Feel free to gather and speak or move in groups as this is encouraged.

2Silent Sands [NoM] Empty Re: Silent Sands [NoM] 28/10/20, 02:02 pm

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

As usual, Lagi managed to find himself in the strangest of all places. Or better yet, the strangest sensation that he experienced throughout his life, right next to becoming a dungeon beast. It was odd, the dream felt lucid and he was constantly questioning whether he drank some bad blood or something along the lines. Lagi didn't know,  but maybe if he just went with it, these things wouldn't be so bad? He had worse and stranger dreams before, just how bad could it be?

The first thing that Lagi heard was "child", which made him quite offended. Lagi was a man! A vampire...man.... anyway, it went along with Lagi having to introduce himself and answering all of the questions.

"Lag-...err... Requiem Jynx. The worse days of my life were the death of my dragon, which was the pride of my clan. Due to El Drago's death, my dragon, I have felt pure dishonor that as a tamer given the responsibility of a beast of my own clan legend that he would die under my watch. I  have exiled myself because I am ashamed of my own failure to take care of someone precious. It's the same reason why I avoid my children, out of the fear of failing as a father."

That was very personal to him, but Lagi hoped that no one else would hear that.

"I am guilty of the deaths of hundreds of people, indiscriminately killed by the summoning of a dark djinn in order to enact my revenge. I have been killed from time to time, that was the closest thing to genocide I was involved in. It was out of an act of cursing and hating my own former humanity, and my actions caused the transformation of the lives of others.   I regret taking Basil's first offer from the contractor and accepting the power of the first dark metal vessel, being exposed to it, and drunk off its power. It is all I know, which is why I bought it, it stained me, and now I feel as if I can't even go back."

What was he afraid of?

"Failing my own self penance, if I cannot lead the dungeon beasts to prosperity as king, it would be for the second time that I failed to do so.  King candidates are chosen to rule, if I cannot rule, I don't deserve this power, which means I killed all of these people in vain."

How did he look like when he killed people?

"I look like this..... that is the face they see when  I kill
."

Vampire lord
Spoiler:

DMV Full Equip
Spoiler:

Requiem Jynx Mask
Spoiler:

First was the Requiem Jynx mask, and then it was Lagi's DMV form. Finally, it was  Lagi's vampire lord form. With all three times, he's killed, it was always under the veil of something, whether a mask or shroud of power. However, the last question, Lagi fought with all his will to refuse to answer.  

"I can't tell you, I won't tell you. I'm Requiem Jynx, The King Of Monsters. That's all you need to know!"

He floated aimlessly due to the fact that he had his basic flight as a vampire, looking at the ladder and floating up as he avoided contact with the inner storm.

"Is anyone out here!!!! Hello?!!!"

brought
Spoiler:

──────────────────────────────────────────────

Silent Sands [NoM] CrChE3t

Silent Sands [NoM] LBbFjDO

Lagi's Vault

3Silent Sands [NoM] Empty Re: Silent Sands [NoM] 28/10/20, 03:06 pm

Angelus

Angelus
A-Tier
A-Tier

It was pitch black. It was such an obscure moment. Angelus could only imagine where he was. That is when a sudden voice would call out. He were to call out "child!". It were to garner his attention. He would listen closely. His eyebrows furrowed, annoyed at this voice. His figure was dark and undiscernible. He asked on to Angelus if the young man was ready. It was so peculiar.

Angelus: "For what!?"

Static filled the dark void. There were sounds of flipping pages as well. What is this!? It may have been one of the oddest moments of Angelus' life. It would ask him to introduce himself. Who did the figure think he was!? It was of none of his business. It was intrusive, and disturbing for the young Angelus. However, with seemingly no choice, he would answer the questions of the dark figure without divulging far too much, or at least he were to try. This figure was something.

Angelus: "Name is Angelus Spinam of Reim, the once great Empire. As for the worst days of my life you ask? Rather intrusive, but I will tell you them. It was the mere loneliness and lack of guidance which made my worst days. I had nobody and nothing to guide me, except the intuition of my own mind and my dedication to doing better than last time as a person."

He would ponder on the past for a moment, before continuing.

Angelus: "I was with but some money from my parents every now and then. It was my only benefit at the time. I had to learn to live on my own, and teach myself my own ideals. I was ridiculed by my friends when I was a young boy. I was not skilled, the smartest, or talented. Nobody saw me as something special, but a child of mixed heritage in Reim. I had to learn to just do what I can do with what is given to me, and do better than last time, and realize my fate! However, it was difficult. I often had felt that fate merely hated me, despised me. I do not believe in cursing what is fate, but grasping your greatest fate with dedication and ingenuity."

If he could feel his right hand, he would clench it. His eyes laid dark, but with conviction.

Angelus: "I am guilty of not doing better than last time! I regret nothing, for I am the person I am now cause of my past!"

He was a young man who was void of any true regrets.

Angelus: "I am afraid of being powerless. However, I am already quite powerless. I want to grasp power with all I can!"

Echoes of words crashed around in his head with an unknown variety of sounds.

Angelus: "None of that is of importance! It is the past! What do you want from me!?"

He lashed out at the voice, disturbed by the dark figure of a man.

Angelus: "It depends who I kill! Does it not!?"

It would continue asking intrusive questions, at no end's rest.

Angelus: "I am me! I am Angelus Spinam of Reim! That is who I have been and who I am!"

Then suddenly, Angelus was alone. A river of guilt would attempt to bother him. It would feel like endless moments in a dark infinite expanse. It would drift on for days what Angelus felt. It would feel like nothingness. It was all Angelus felt now, until a golden ladder were to stand now before him. It radiated bright against a dark nightmare, nothingness and attempted feelings of guilt. It would reach beyond his void he was in now. Angelus were to open his eyes, and begin to climb up. It was the hope Angelus envisioned in what was a dark meaningless existence now.

Angelus: "I want to.. awaken!"

Young Angelus were to roar from the bottom of his stomach, as he gripped the ladder and were to climb up and at last now awaken! He were to break the chains of dark sleep. He would awake.

-

Angelus: "Just where am I!? This is not Reim!"

He said, in this new land. It was a desert! It was a desert like Angelus had never once seen ever before! Was it the far south lands of Heliohapt!? Angelus was not sure. It was quite peculiar. He were to stand up. Covering his dark eyes with his right hand from debris, he would begin to scan the area and notice the massive storm of sand. It had to be avoided. Angelus were to try and quickly move away from it, and nearer to what appeared to be a burgundy color in the great vast desert. It looked to be a building as Angelus neared. He would decide to obviously travel right then and there for shelter. It was not a good idea to be out here for very long at all.

Angelus: "Hey! Man with the mask! Do you see that red roof!? It ought to be a building. Would you join me? I am lost as well, it seems you are too? My name is Angelus Spinam of Reim."

Coliseum Gladius:

Silent Sands [NoM] Vault111

Silent Sands [NoM] Gilgam11

4Silent Sands [NoM] Empty Re: Silent Sands [NoM] 29/10/20, 03:50 am

Diana Corvus

Diana Corvus
A-Tier
A-Tier

she wakes in an empty darkness. a strange figure sits in the vantablack veils of her eyes. its voice booms in her ears, rattling her consciousness. it was a dream, she knew. her body suspended in a strange plane of existence.

it asks her of her identity— her guilt— her fears. she reaches for somethinganything that would manifest in her hands. but there was nothing but empty space. from all directions, hands seared into her flesh. the blood of those she had slain boiled at her feet. she tries to step back but is caught by hands, entwining around her body.

her voice rings out from behind her— a version of herself that was dark and all too familiar. she tugs herself toward to no avail, hissing under her breath. “get your hands off of me, parasite.” her spectre laughs, leaning in closer to her ear. “diana. that is who you are, is it not? why don't you answer him? tell him who you are or i will.” it prods.

diana turns her head away, recoiling from its touch. “shut up,” she growls. “don’t you dare.”

the echo of herself shifts between forms of those she knew. tears of frustration stung at her eyes as she shut them tight. “this is all your fault,” it says in the voice of her beloved rima. “if only you didn’t abandon me.” the being cackles, jabbing her hand into her ribs. it pries the air from her lungs, the pain searing hot through her abdomen.

but it does not. as it snakes its hand up towards her heart, she screams with rage filled protest. a metal whip coils around her arm, grating into her skin, dragging her to the ground. the echoes of deadly poison course through her veins. her vision begins to fade, her will dwindling.

“who have you been your whole life?”

every little moment of her life passed her vision. every touch she had ever felt, every scent she had ever smelled, every horror and beauty of the world replayed with perfect precision. the hand inside of her closes around her heart.

her body jerks awake, hand shielding her eyes. the void like dreamscape was gone but she was not in her home.

“jahan?”

she pulls herself up, squinting into the fog. the familiar scent of his robe fills her nose. slender fingers pull it taut against her body, its warmth giving herself a minor comfort from the nightmare.

“pluto..? ...phobos?”

no one would answer.

her breath remains heavy until she gathers the realization she was not quite alone. there were others here, she could smell them. she places a hand on her hip, finding her dagger and one of her swords. a relieved sigh leaves her lips. whatever brought her here didn't rob her, that much was good.

curious, she kneels, bringing the sand to her nose, its scent filling up her senses. this land was familiar to her yet so strange. the particles fell through her fingers as she dropped her hand to her knee. vermillion skies painted the surface of the land in intemperate hues.

wherever she was, it wasn’t where she was before. a construct was present in the distance, obscured by the heaviness of the fog. surrounded by a shadowed storm, the only way left to go was forward.

and so, she headed forth towards the crimson-roofed oasis.

564 WORDS

notes:

weapons:
items:

Silent Sands [NoM] 001
Silent Sands [NoM] 002Silent Sands [NoM] 003

5Silent Sands [NoM] Empty Re: Silent Sands [NoM] 29/10/20, 06:08 am

Shishi

Shishi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

?

Roused to a barely woken state, the slaver craned his head to see what was going on. In this groggy state, lids barely open but he could see the living silhouette.

"Are you ready?"

The resonance of his voice was all off. No, everything was off. "I'm not ready..." Hyperion was still in a daze, slightly off guard but he could still reply in a sarcastic tone. To Hyperion, this was likely the work of the Contractor, so he had no reason to lie.

"Oh and Introduce yourself too."

Grinding his teeth as he strained against the irritation of the dissonant voice. "You alREADY KNOW who I am... well, I've said my name is Eight, but really, I'm Hyperion Tol Baelsar." He said exasperatedly having to answer these questions over again, the frustration seeping out.

"Tell me about the worse days of your life?"

"You're really disgusting, do you know that? Do you want to hear about how I grew up? I was born a slave even though I've been told my parents WERE heroes, protectors of Reim. But I've been butchered." Hyperion would touch his lacerated forearms as the spider web scar began to feel hot to the touch as he relived those memories. "I grew up having to wait hand and foot on people, thinking a masters rule over me was absolute. I was an object that could be used to satisfy any curiosity since I can remember. Adults who wanted to see what a child could take. If I wanted to get angry, pain. Wanted to cry, more. Apathy, drugs." Hyperion's voice began to grow unsteady as he started to vividly relive split-second fractions of those memories.

"What are you guilty of and what do you regret?"

The "Contractor" must not have known him too well. Hyperion had chosen to leave guilt and regret behind a long time ago, but as the seconds past and the word regret lingered in his thoughts, he could think of a perpetual instance. All the times he could have killed the man who had been his master so many times... but he hadn't, he accepted, and even in the end, Hyperion had only run away.

"Now come on. What are you afraid of?"

Now as Hyperion began to imagine Ramses face, his heart sank as the heat dissipated from his body. Cold with fear as he recalled the cruelty of what he had to do his whole life, steeling himself by becoming a slaver for the man himself.

"How do you look when you kill people?"

'Killed people?' There was no remorse in his heart for those killed, only those still alive. But for some reason, whenever Hyperion had chosen to kill someone, he would vaccinate his mind against the act with illicit substances. He could even see himself as he would always have an out of body experience when performing such a deed... always killing with a smile of a boy playing with a toy...

"Who are you, and then who have you been your whole life?"

It was clear to himself, no more than ever... EIGHT has been a slave and is still a slave. The man would not even pay mind to the shadow. A traumatic episode would start, as clutching his body as just as he did in the past, to protect himself against his owners lashes. His breathing falling into a rhythm, combining with his tortured wails. Senses masked by the memories of those nights.

As Hyperion drifted in the pain, it seemed to ease his mind. As his mind grew used to this sort of pain, even welcoming this deserved punishment. Numb to the trauma, he would eventually find hope, but his ideas of hope were not traditional ones... he'd climb thinking of what sort of acts he should commit... He was definitely not used to confronting his past... He would head to the safety of the red roof, knowing everyone would arrive there. A mask would wrap and cover Hyperion's face, concealing a eerie smile.

Items:

Last edited by Hyperion Tol Baelsar on 09/11/20, 12:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

Silent Sands [NoM] ZuxZMnk

6Silent Sands [NoM] Empty Re: Silent Sands [NoM] 29/10/20, 02:36 pm

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

‘...child…?’ Noir asked herself as she heard a voice and she opened her eyes slowly, wondering who was talking to her. She would slowly rub her eyes trying to be more awake, she would admit that she was a little bit annoyed that her sleep was being interrupted.

The magician saw a figure, a shadowy figure was sitting with legs crossed, but he was not familiar to her at all. Not only that, it was dark, around her… she wondered where she was at the moment… but it felt the same as that place… the place deep inside her consciousness.

“Ready for what… what questions… I--” Noir felt strange, as if her body felt like its floating, she touched her forehead as she closed her eyes again, “What is happening…” She murmured to herself before letting out a sigh.

The voice began to ask her to introduce herself and Noir opened her golden colored eyes as she shook her head several times, as if trying to wake herself up from this...realm.

Noir...that’s my-- ||| [Rion...].” Another voice appeared, overlapping with her own voice, it was her voice, but it was not hers…

The next question triggered a hundred picture slides of her memories, as if someone was playing it for her… but it was not any random memories, it was those days, yes, her past...the only thing she remembered from the memories she lost, the beginning of her life. “Those days… when I was a slave, confined in a dark room filled with rats… those days, when those slavers beat me up, when those cruel masters treat me like a piece of trash. I wish to never go back to those days anymore…”

Then the slides of her memory suddenly stopped, pausing at 2 certain events. A scene where Ariella died protecting her from the manticore because she was too naïve. Another was the moment her scythe landed on Yakuroro, with her widened eyes as the blade ripped the magician’s skin. Her greatest fear… “I’m afraid of… the death of my comrade...of my friends… my acquaintance… right in front of me, without being able to do anything to protect them.” Then the scenes flipped, showing a black screen, all dark, only void can be seen. “And to lose my current memories…” She said as she stared at the black screen, as if she was bewitched by the endless darkness shown. She already lost her past memories, and only knew her life when she was a slave at 7 years old, wouldn't it be cruel if she lost another?

“How do I look…?” Noir wasn't sure how to answer the question, her face stayed like that, she had no expression no matter what she was doing… but then another voice answered for her, “[Happier than I ever was, because that makes me feel alive… like I exist and I am in control.]

The black haired girl shook her head again upon hearing her own words, it was her but it was not her… It is confusing...and she felt overwhelmed. “I am Noir… [Rion...] and I have been a slave my whole life… but now I am just a scholar, a seeker of knowledge…. .   [I am her shadow my whole life, the other her that always kept hidden].”

Then it made sense to her, it was her other self that has been talking almost at the same time with her… it was Rion… the other her. But it was not her consciousness… but then again she couldn't see Rion anywhere in this realm. However her focus will be distracted with the golden ladder, although she would feel like she didn't have any control of her body, she couldn't move at all. But she forced herself, she ordered herself to move, she tried lifting her hand and would continue doing so until she finally broke the sleep paralysis. Noir would then make her way to the ladder, climbing it and suddenly, she gasped hard and her eyes was truly opened.

“A dream?” She asked herself as she put her hand on her chest to feel her heart beating uncontrollably. Looking around, she would see a red rooftop and nothing else… so it was clear where she should be heading to. The girl would slowly stand up and begin to walk.

Items:

Last edited by Noir Ecryola on 08/11/20, 10:21 am; edited 1 time in total

Silent Sands [NoM] G5OZoqx

7Silent Sands [NoM] Empty Re: Silent Sands [NoM] 29/10/20, 04:52 pm

Takumi Saito

Takumi Saito
D-Tier
D-Tier

Child

A voice hit the Fanalis mind like a bolt of electricity running through a metal conduit,his breath was  short and wispy but felt nothing else aside from the familiar sensation of floating,for minutes,maybe hours.he attempted to clear the jumble of white noise and static out of his head but it only refined the echoing chaos further from within.

Slowly but surely he felt aware of his own body and abyssal surroundings,eyes fluttering open in time to witness a shadowy form that seemed to melt into being from a discordant void of existence beyond the Suave swordsmans comprehension.Its words fell on him like heavy weights,every inquiry  more intrusive than the last.Thinking it best to Abandon his usual sass and answer the questions, carefully considering his current state of affairs before opening his mouth and speaking,surprised at first that his voice even worked.

“Alright mate i'll answer your questions but im gonna need  something to eat...or maybe some rice wine if you got that….erm yeah anyways,namesTakumi Saito i aim to be the greatest sword practitioner in the world  and  i Grew up in the Jade Dragon Mountains with my Godfather Hyabusa,till i was 12,That of course marked the shittiest day of my life”.

Memories seemed to  project from his mind and into the abyss like a movie as he watched  with fearful eyes the day that Kou agents were dispatched to assassinate his Godfather,a former Kou General turned Mountain hermit.

The memories altered into a different scene now showing tangled  scenes of his guilt,robbing and stealing from merchants and many moments of pickpocketing in busy streets to get by in his early days as a wandering swordsman.

all at once regrets then bubbled up to the surface as well,showing the young fanalis kneeling beside his godfathers dead body, the  tears in his eyes swiftly turning to hopelessness and then anger as he realized he was not strong enough to Negate the only person he knew in this worlds untimely death.

The shadowy being probed further revealing Takumi's fears,Showing him alone and helpless in a cage,much like how he felt in the present or past or whatever hellish reality he seemed trapped in at the moment.

The scene with the cage disintegrated and blew away like a thousand tiny granules of sand at the mercy of the winds only to be replaced with his own face,the face of a killer,looking ruthless and unforgiving.Takumi felt like he had swallowed his own heart, blurting out a final answer seemed to halt  the memories from flowing freely.

“I told you,My name is Takumi Saito and I'm just a sword practitioner, no one special,now get the hell out of my head!!!!”

The chaos ceased abruptly  and the abyssal floating feeling crept into his body as he floated there in nothingness for an insurmountable amount of time.until a golden light was cast upon him,causing  his eyes to squint against the power of its warm luminescence until he had to close them.The cheeky fanalis felt the warmth dissipate and a slight stinging against his exposed skin.

Opening his eyes and sitting upright suddenly,Tak realized he was sitting on top of a sand dune overlooking a city in a what he could only associate with the Country of Heliohapt.He stood slowly and took in the arid surroundings before spotting a few travelers albeit their shrouded forms approaching a building with a  blood red rooftop and without much else to go on shook some sand out of his hair and followed suit.

WC 886

Weapon Brought:

The face of a killer :

WC 896

Silent Sands [NoM] Tak510

8Silent Sands [NoM] Empty Re: Silent Sands [NoM] 30/10/20, 11:55 am

Zuzu Mansur

Zuzu Mansur
A-Tier
A-Tier

ZUZU MANSUR

Hmm, what’s this?

A purple-haired woman floated within the murky black.

Gods, this feels way too familiar…

A vague silhouette formed somewhere within this dark abyss.

Oh, a man? I was expecting a woman… Huh, must be something different from the last time.

Don’t worry, I’ll answer your questions, dear. I mean, it’s nice that you would even ask me! She certainly didn’t...

Well, my name is Zubaidah ibn Mansur, though I’m sure you know as much.

Are we gonna have a little chat, or am I just answering your questions?

She was met only with vague static, creeping about the edges of her hearing.

I suppose that answers my question…

Heh, you ask the worst days of my life? I think there’s too many to number…

Her crying in a small cupboard, hearing steel pierce through flesh. Her home burning in flames, her household carrying her from the fires. Her teacher hugging her, and her parents’ last will and testament falling from her hands. Her new family torn apart by war and famine, and her leaving them behind. Her body, consumed by flames, stopped from reuniting with her loved ones.

My sin? Well, I gotta say it’s sloth. I had so many opportunities to save people. But I never tried hard enough…

I’m afraid that everything I’ve done is useless… But, worse still, I fear that there is nobody else who can, or will, do what I do. Were I gone, none of those I have saved would be here.

No, no, I flatter myself… I’m simply scared of a world where I’m not there. A world where everything I’ve done, well, it’s just gone. How would it be different?

She watched her loved ones emerging from the murky black; Lagi screaming, tearing at his stomach; a bleeding Jahangir, impaled upon his sword; Huijin burning, trapped underneath a scorched beam. She saw her mentors; her instructor covered in crimson jasmine and her teacher collapsed under scarlet oak. She saw her parents; her mother and her father pierced by their beloved spears.

Am I a maiden or a demon…

As those faces disappeared into the murky black, new faces emerged from the dark abyss. Zubaidah struggled to recognise them, closing her eyes to remember. She had definitely seen those faces before, but she had forgotten who they were and where they came from. Then she saw her own face.

Is death trivial for you?

Her mind froze, a honeyed voice grating against her eardrums.

Do you simply kill for sport?

A chilling hand grasped her heart. Gripping harder, it spread cold throughout her veins.

Are you -

Oh, shut up.

You’ve clearly gotten me wrong. I admit that reflecting upon my actions is healthy, but simply accusing me like that? Now, that’s completely unhealthy. I'm not like what you're trying to make me. You see, I believe that everyone is valuable in their own right. Every man and woman is a star, that’s always been my philosophy.

We shine bright, illuminating each other. When our time comes, we choose whether we become a black-hole or a supernova. We choose whether we draw our loved ones into despair or leave them with a legacy that they can be proud about.

Well, I know which one I choose.

A golden ladder pierced through the murky black.

See you later, dear!

Ascending this ladder, she paused for one moment.

Cos I know it’s only a matter of time before I’m back here again...
200/200 | word/1000 | 315/315

Last edited by Zuzu Mansur on 30/10/20, 02:28 pm; edited 4 times in total

9Silent Sands [NoM] Empty Re: Silent Sands [NoM] 30/10/20, 02:13 pm

Casrare

Casrare
β-Tier
β-Tier

The words echoed in his head, beckoning to him. For a moment it was as if his identity and memory had been stolen. With the words, a faint image trickled in, preparing him for the interrogation to come. As the disembodied voice would provide. "Ready? Ready for what?"

His words were heavy, throwing out his responses as he struggled. "My name, is Casrare Zargar.." He muttered out, his next retort increasing in volume as his senses returned more and more. "I am from Sasan, and every day since I left my home has become a challenge. Everyday, since I left comfort, has become worst." A

As the voice pondered the weight of his own decisions began to weigh in on him. "I left my family, to sate my own curiosities. I left them, guided by a violent vicious cause looking for my own freedom and escape!" His voice shook, it was hard to contain he'd had nothing but hardship since he left his home.

He had taken a few lives, he had made from friends. Yet, as his journey continued he realized his identity was only even more shallow. He was naive, he showed no hesitation in combat and had already hurt innocents. "This world, I don't know its place, my place. I was taught everything was impure, maybe even I'm impure. I know my face holds the visage of a beast, with brimstone in my trail. I feel they are all right and it will consume me..."

Words faded into whisper as sands whipped into his face. As he felt its touch, he saw the golden glow in front of him. He was so barely aware, yet as the gilded metal graced his skin he awoke. The sands now very real, as their particles battered his face. It was hard to make anything out, to make out whatever the hell that was. He could only remember one thing, he had come to see the city-state of Zahid.

10Silent Sands [NoM] Empty Re: Silent Sands [NoM] 30/10/20, 07:03 pm

Ghost

Ghost
A-Tier
A-Tier

"Tick...tock...tick...tock." such was the words of the imp in his head. "Wake up there is no such thing as a rest day in hell." Soon enough Ghost would slowly but surely open his eyes. Looking up he would sit up. Looking around him he would see sand for the most part. As his eyes widen so did he brain. As he haven't a clue how he got there. But as it stood he would stand up. Looking on he would continue to hear the imp voice in his head laughing. But what else was knew it suddenly stopped."Are you ready hopefully you are?" This shocked Ghost as he had no idea who voice that was.
He would put his right hand over his right eye. As he looked on in disbelief. "Am I ready hell you either ready or you are and idiot. But right now I feel like the latter as this is crazy."

Ghost would listen as he heard the voice yet again."Tell me what is the worse day you ever had in your life." Ghost would hear this question as he replied. " Being born to that Witch at the east end. Nothing will ever top that." He would reply with such force in his voice. As Ghost was looking around he spotted something. Maybe it was a way out of this place. " Tell me this what are you guilty of and what is your biggest regret?" Ghost looked on as he took his hand down and would look up as he closed his eyes. " I truly have one sin and that was being born a saint in a world full of sinners. My only regret is I am not strong enough to stop that damn monster that birth me." Ghost looked around again as he realized he was the only one there. Checking himself he still had his items as he pulled out his stave.

Soon he would be ask a rather cold question two at that. "What do you fear the most and how do you look when you take a life?" Ghost would grin as he heard that as his heart started to be faster." My greatest fear is becoming a tool of destruction for the monster that birth me." He would drop to his knees as he said that. Balling up his hands as he looked on picking uo sin." That question is rather colder then the one before. But I cry with tears in my eyes. As life is not to be taken lightly yet we do it everyday." How mad was it for him to have to ask all of these questions.

As he looked up he would let out a slight breathe of air. Looking on he would see a ladder. Walking to it he would close his eyes. As the imp appeared again. "Survive as this will truly put that notion to the test." Hearing that he would open his eyes as he started to climb the ladder.

Wc525

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

"I often hear them say. Please send me back. If only I could go back, I could do it better."
Some are lost in the past, Some are lost in the future. It is the Now that matters
None of them understand that the present only matters and the present  never seems to matter."
-Thoughts Of The Grave Digger

With Action, a man becomes a Hero with Death, a Hero becomes a Legend, and with time a Legend becomes a Myth, with hearing a Myth a man takes Action
Thoughts Of Ghost-

Spoiler:

11Silent Sands [NoM] Empty Re: Silent Sands [NoM] 04/11/20, 10:53 am

Gilles

Gilles
A-Tier
A-Tier

Gilles would wake but not into reality yet. She still seemed to be inside some kind of dream yet again, like the one that strange connie put her in. There would be a man and a voice asking questions. She would laugh and begin to answer. "Hahaha you fool! I Am High Priestess Gilles of the Order of the Flame's Reach. I dont have worse days! The closest thing to that is losing my right arm to that sniveling dragon. I am guilty of nothing! I unlike you heathens is the chosen of god and can do no wrong! I am in fact afraid of evil though. The evil of the fake god that takes the form of water." She would say all of this quickly before ascending the ladder. She was going to liberate this city from its evil ways. Once she finds herself awake she would begin walking towards the red rooftop as it was the most noticable.

12Silent Sands [NoM] Empty Re: Silent Sands [NoM] 06/11/20, 02:12 am

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

The storm still overcame all those that were in it, the shadow of fog thickening around the merchant caravan. The Storm was steadily encroaching upon all sides, the eye beholding Zahid like a haunted oasis hidden in the ghostly air.

The merchants clambered off their camels, their feet finally hitting the stone steps of Zahid. The gate surrounding the west end was large and imposing. The shell of a coffin that appeared black and rustic against the shadow of the black maelstrom.

The man who seemed to captain the group grimaced as they took every slow step in stride. The gate was shut. Each heavy iron bar locked into the ground and sealed by the workings of a lever attached to the other side of the palisades.

"No, no, fuck! This stupid thing is down!", A trader began pulling at the iron bars, they would not budge. " Why? Why are the gates closed!", The men had to shout over the the violent whipping of the wind; it was too unnaturally unnerving.

"There couldn't have been a state of emergency?"

Pulling a map from his gear a trader began to work out their location. He pointed his finger at the gate marker. "Here, we're in front of the west side of the city, if we were to travel just a bit, we could make it to the south", the map fluttered from the odd strength of the wind bursting from the fogged air.

"No! Cut that idea out? How much time are you working with. The wind moves faster than I do! Can't you feel it?"

"Then what do you say?!"

"We have to break through or scale the wall!"

"Break?" The idea was almost laughable.

"That thing? Sure if your a fanalis but surely you jest"

"No but the wall might not be perfect, if we can find a weak point maybe a break in it, couldn't we get in?"

The crew fell silent for just a moment but the hardy men had many years,"whatever it is, I want to be in that city as far as possible. It is the only way to avoid this nature"

"Abba! Abba! Calm down! calm-",a trader began struggling with his camel. The animal broke free and ran into the fog, the trader giving chase. The chief trader tried to usher his men but he was hardly visible from cloaked within the darkness.

"Haaagh!", A scream pierced the earth, and caught everyone's attention. From within the fog they couldn't see. Though within moments the most powerful tempest blew violently forth as if it formed right from the fog,ripping into existence in front of them.

The whole crew was screaming now, their sensibilities cut off from each other. The chief trader staggered back. His mouth hung and he felt the warm urination on himself. The howl of the storm growled deeply; with the loudness of a jet, but sounding like the purr of a crocodile.

The sand swept across the bodies of men consuming them, the engulfment of their bodies completed by a sickening crunch. It marked their end and then he would run from it. Escape was never an option, he collided with the gate kicking and screaming. Turning back he could not witness the deaths of his comrades. The thickening fog isolated him.

He kicked at the gate, untriumphantly giving it a shake before he curled himself into the fetal position. His hands cradled his knees to his chest, finding security only with the gated wall behind him. He could hear them scream, the sounds of sickening pops. The cracking of bones and vertabrae. It was the end for many by the bone wrenching strength of the black sand.

Their blood rolled down the path to gate dying the doorways chamber with ruby death. It's essence chilled him.

He inhaled a weak breathe,"W-why god?"

Spectral Arms wrapped around his body from the other side of the gate. He heaved and his hands shot to his neck, his body already changing colors from the creatures strength.  His body kicked as the creature began pulling.

"Cr-rak", was the first break of his neck. Blood pooled from his eyes and nose before trickling across the sand. Then came:

"Crraa-", the creaking of his neck

"Pok!",the breaking of the jaw.

Not all questions may have answers, his body continued to weakly convulse even as his head stuck halfway between two gates. The abbarritions grip never faltered a bit, it began wrenching the metal bars, until the gate itself shook and even that was obliterated.

The force of it all sank the heavy stone bricks that laid the path before them. Just like that, the life flickered from them and they returned to the dark pit of the rukh. An unkind fate. As quickly as it had appeared, whatever it was, it disappeared. Some things preferred to hunt in the darkness.

The bodies vanished leaving nothing but the traces of blood and dismemberment. The opening of the gate leading into the opaque fog beyond it.

The maelstrom around you continues to move, every minute it appears to be smaller. Though the fog was moving much quicker it clouds about you like a prison, as if it was trapped in a small shell. As you might notice the uncanny white resemblance to a psych room.

As you walk through the unknown, the red slanted rooftop seems to glow with life. It may be the only thing in sight. Continuing to follow the building, the first sight of new life appears before the fresh blood of unseen victims. Further from that just hidden behind the fog was the broken gate leading into the unknown area.

Zubaidah was caught within the black nothingness. Isolated from the world without a single voice. Hanging onto the ladder for longer than most might, she began to hear the vivid voice of God.

Time itself slowed it's paces in a world where it has already stilled enough. The great glory of the high power. The ladder shined brightly, and soon small golden birds of fate; in short number ascended the ladder bars, if almost to lead Zubaidah from this hell.

As she hang onto the ladder and with every step zubaidah began to see images that she had not even remembered. The still image of her mother's face the first time she was held. The first moment of peace she had experienced in this world.

She would even experience memories that were not her own. The feeling of weightlessness through her childhood. The memory of fulfilled love and dreams. It all became so clear as she hang onto the ladder, and for those flickering moments she heard fate.

D.m notes-

You have now unlocked the "search" function, during any post you may roll and search a target. Depending on the circumstances, target and rng you might recieve an item or a hint. Items are assigned hidden values that correlate with any possible rolled value.

[AREA EFFECTS ACTIVE] SILENT FOG
Particular rules that are in place for certain locations and times.

SILENT FOG- Players can only see 3 ft in any direction with the exception of key elements.

That simply means it's up to rng.

You have 48 hours to post. The goal remains the same.

13Silent Sands [NoM] Empty Re: Silent Sands [NoM] 07/11/20, 07:44 am

Shishi

Shishi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

The ivory fog that stifled his senses seemed to call out to him. To most, the bondage might feel imprisoning but to Hyperion, there was a serenity in the silence and solitude of his childhood that soothed his mind, keeping a thread of sanity.

Through the mist all he could see was the alluring garnet tone atop the building. Staggering forward with each step, arms nestled into each other. Only then upon a momentary gaze to the ground, he would catch a second vermillion tone from under his foot. The vital fluid beginning to soak into the terrain. Searching the grounds beside him he would notice the dismembered bodies and more blood. The only thing he could decipher was the brutality and strength of the monster who did this, seeing the fear these men who had soiled themselves. The only thing left in the area was the smell of iron and sewers.

Hyperion had no desire to desecrate the bodies by searching them for valuables. Wasting time for loot could also be an opportunity for him to share the fate of the departed. The slaver would leave a trail of bloody footprints from the crime scene. These footprints would lead him to an obliterated gate, where the scene managed to spill over to. Hyperion would grab ahold of the material and tried to give a shake, quickly able to tell that the force to knock it down was many times his own strength.

There was still only one path left to him, the red hue of the building, guiding him like a moth to a flame and fluttering past the gore as the blood off his shoes seemed to fade as he passed the gate.

Silent Sands [NoM] ZuxZMnk

14Silent Sands [NoM] Empty Re: Silent Sands [NoM] 07/11/20, 07:44 am

Ilah

Ilah
D-Tier
D-Tier

The member 'Hyperion Tol Baelsar' has done the following action : Dice Roll

'Chamber - Beast' : 3

15Silent Sands [NoM] Empty Re: Silent Sands [NoM] 07/11/20, 01:21 pm

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

With his danger sense and heating the reim warrior calling back out to him, Lagi would wave him over. Once he got close and they were in the speaking distance, the vampire lord would actually express confusion and concern. "Where are we? Is this some kind of hell or something for people who do bad in their lives or are we all having the same dream? i mean, I've seen worse things, but I really got to know."

After that, Lagi would try to peer into the masked veil in order to take a good look at his surroundings.

Silent Sands [NoM] CrChE3t

Silent Sands [NoM] LBbFjDO

Lagi's Vault

16Silent Sands [NoM] Empty Re: Silent Sands [NoM] 07/11/20, 01:21 pm

Ilah

Ilah
D-Tier
D-Tier

The member 'Lagi' has done the following action : Dice Roll

'Chamber - Beast' : 2

17Silent Sands [NoM] Empty Re: Silent Sands [NoM] 07/11/20, 05:47 pm

Angelus

Angelus
A-Tier
A-Tier

Traversing the sandy scape, he were to be called over by the man he called out to. Joining the man and coming into speaking distance, the masked man were to voice his concerns and confusion. However, the young Angelus knew as much as the man did sadly. It seemed both were quite lost. Angelus were to look around with him at the gate. From what Angelus could see, there were pieces of corpses lying about on the ground at the gate and blood spattered about. It was quite concerning and put the young Angelus on guard. He would look around to see if anything was left here. Perhaps some hint or any items?

Angelus: "Do you see this? It seems people were killed here. Be careful."

Coliseum Gladius:

Silent Sands [NoM] Vault111

Silent Sands [NoM] Gilgam11

18Silent Sands [NoM] Empty Re: Silent Sands [NoM] 07/11/20, 05:47 pm

Ilah

Ilah
D-Tier
D-Tier

The member 'Angelus' has done the following action : Dice Roll

'Chamber - Beast' : 1

19Silent Sands [NoM] Empty Re: Silent Sands [NoM] 07/11/20, 11:02 pm

Diana Corvus

Diana Corvus
A-Tier
A-Tier

she presses ahead through the sands. the ashen storm began to curl towards its center. it was strange. nothing about this place was natural and yet nothing seemed out of place. ahead, there was a gate— broken to an extent along with the smell of blood.

there were three others, one of a scent she was vaguely familiar with but it left a sour taste in her mouth. between the blood and strange faces, she decided to stick to the obscurity of the fog.

diana pulls her hood over her head, stepping around them and towards the building that lie ahead. as she passed, she would keep her eyes peeled for anything worth note. the faster she could get to shelter, perhaps— it would be easier to find out where she was. or at they very most, find someone who did.

705 WORDS

notes:

Silent Sands [NoM] 001
Silent Sands [NoM] 002Silent Sands [NoM] 003

20Silent Sands [NoM] Empty Re: Silent Sands [NoM] 07/11/20, 11:02 pm

Ilah

Ilah
D-Tier
D-Tier

The member 'Diana Corvus' has done the following action : Dice Roll

'Midway - Beast' : 1

21Silent Sands [NoM] Empty Re: Silent Sands [NoM] 08/11/20, 06:23 am

Zuzu Mansur

Zuzu Mansur
A-Tier
A-Tier

ZUZU MANSUR

One rung after the other, that purple-haired woman ascended the golden ladder. With each step, a familiar warmth spread further about her body. A loving hug from her parents, her mentors patting her in congratulations, a sweet embrace from her love; what was that warmth?

‘It’s not yet time.

Her body was awash with warmth, flushed with love. Her mind flooded with distant memories, those times once forgotten were now remembered again. Ascending the golden ladder, her amber eyes welled up; all that was left in the dark void were her tears.

Awakening within the misty white, it seemed like Zubaidah had woken into the land of dreams. However, the reddened rooftops convinced her that this was less illusion and more reality.

Indeed, they seemed the first clue in this unfolding mystery. All she needed to find? Her fellow suspects.
200/200 | word/1000 | 315/315

Events:

22Silent Sands [NoM] Empty Re: Silent Sands [NoM] 08/11/20, 06:23 am

Ilah

Ilah
D-Tier
D-Tier

The member 'Zuzu Mansur' has done the following action : Dice Roll

'Chamber - Beast' : 3

23Silent Sands [NoM] Empty Re: Silent Sands [NoM] 08/11/20, 11:31 am

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

The black haired girl would notice the fog around her, making it hard for her to see her surroundings. Although she was kind of grateful that it wasn't that thick, she knew she had to stay cautious because her eyesight couldn't see as far as she could. But it was still giving her the chill, the way the fog moving around her made it seem like it was latching onto her, following her.

The red rooftop continued being the only thing that the magician could see at the moment so she would continue going that way. Then when she arrived there, she might be able to figure out more about this place….or at least knew what she had to do here...She would then see a broken gate in front of her, with a distinct smell of blood around there… and of course bodies. It would be disrespectful to search for some clues in those bodies though...so Noir would move on, keeping in mind to give them a proper burial if she made it alive from this strange place later.

The magician would look around, observing her surroundings for anything she could find though, although she wouldn't waste a lot of time...danger was still lurking and with this kind of fog, she wouldn't be able to tell where or when they might appear again.

Silent Sands [NoM] G5OZoqx

24Silent Sands [NoM] Empty Re: Silent Sands [NoM] 08/11/20, 11:31 am

Ilah

Ilah
D-Tier
D-Tier

The member 'Noir Ecryola' has done the following action : Dice Roll

'Midway - Beast' : 2

25Silent Sands [NoM] Empty Re: Silent Sands [NoM] 08/11/20, 02:11 pm

Takumi Saito

Takumi Saito
D-Tier
D-Tier

Takumi bit down tasting the salty sand that seemed to never have as much of a problem with being in his mouth as the suave swordsman did.The fog was an intense immersion as the inky black depths he had crawled from mere minutes ago,Yet it instilled a similar kind of fear in him.

“ just Keep it movin” he thought idly while trying to focus on the blood red roof top that lay ahead.Unsure if  this image was an illusion or reality,the Fanalis pressed on towards the only beacon of solitude in an oppressively grim whiteout that seemed to  permeate  his very existence.

Tak slowed his obscured walking pace as his nose tingled with the familiar smell of blood.The hair on the back of his neck stood up as he exhaled audibly and continued till he detected the gate."The blood smells freshest here" he thought internally before searching the ground around the gates general area for any clues as to what happened there.

Last edited by Reggenix on 08/11/20, 02:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

Silent Sands [NoM] Tak510

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum