You are not connected. Please login or register

Miracle Crusade Relics Auction

+3
Noir Ecryola
Shishi
Trently
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Miracle Crusade Relics Auction Empty Miracle Crusade Relics Auction 26/10/20, 03:42 am

Trently

Trently
A-Tier
A-Tier

Note: These Magic Tools are from Sasan knights I defeated but unable to use myself as I already claimed one. Therefore, two do not have full information and formatted into the standard template. If you put forward an offer, Staff will make the full Magic Tool and it will be shown before the transaction is fully made.

Night of Talons: These spears are magic weapon known as the Night Talons, they have the special passive Spear of Shadow which allows the user to cast any of the spells from the weapon through spears as long as they are within 50m. Each spear has A-tier item durability.

Deceptive Darts: He carries with him two rope darts, one on his right arm which uses Perfect Illusion magic, and the one on the left which is normal, both are made of Sasan blue steel, are 15m long and can do A-tier damage each.

Name: Big Bang Bomb Bag
Tier: B-tier
Type: Magic Bombs
Magic Type: Strength
Appearance: This magic weapon appears as a dark blue bag filled 15 blue bombs with black star designs drawn on them. When the bombs are used they glow with a magic seal. Each bomb seems to be about 20cm in diameter fitting into the palm of a hand. The bag itself is simple with a black button and latch to hold it, the bag is held by a shoulder sash and hangs at the waist, being about .75m long bag.
Function:

• Passive: A Force to be Reckoned with- When these bombs impact and explode at a target it creates a 2m explosive field which pushes players back 4m regardless of if the damage goes through.
  • Chain Reaction:- The user throws out a bomb up to 10m which then explodes with volatile force, infusing anything with the 2m diameter blast is infused with intense force, causing them to explode with B-tier damage, the blast may pass on to one additional target from a person who explodes with the force.

Shishi

Shishi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

100k on the Night of Talons
100k on the Deceptive Darts

Trently

Trently
A-Tier
A-Tier

Maybe saying auction is misleading. I want the Demon's Sword for Night of Talons.

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

75k for the bomb o.o

Shishi

Shishi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

I can't offer up my demon sword for a weapon I don't know about.

Zuzu Mansur

Zuzu Mansur
A-Tier
A-Tier

Gimme the spear! I'll give you pretty much any non-spear in my inventory. I suggest Morningstar and 50k, or a selection of my smaller items and 50k.

Adrastos Thanatos

Adrastos Thanatos
A-Tier
A-Tier

200k on the shadow spear thing

Trently

Trently
A-Tier
A-Tier

Highest bid for Night of Talons is 200k. 100k on Deceptive Darts. 75k on Big Bang Bomb Bag.

I will give until the end of the day if anyone wants to make any higher bids.

Zuzu Mansur

Zuzu Mansur
A-Tier
A-Tier

If we going pure huang, 225k huang. Or, alternatively, 150k plus Morningstar and a selection o of two lower tiers MTs.

Both offers for the spear.

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

were you trying to trade or sell?

Adrastos Thanatos

Adrastos Thanatos
A-Tier
A-Tier

250k spears

Zuzu Mansur

Zuzu Mansur
A-Tier
A-Tier

275k plus Morningstar for Talon spears.

Trently

Trently
A-Tier
A-Tier

Both huang and trades of items/weapons are accepted for the bid.

Shishi

Shishi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

300k Huang

Zuzu Mansur

Zuzu Mansur
A-Tier
A-Tier

Uhh, I think that 275k plus Morningstar is more than 300k.

If it’s for the spears.

If not, I apologise and go about your day.

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

500k for the spear

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

I'll drop the bidding for the spear for dearest zubby

Trently

Trently
A-Tier
A-Tier

Bids set and final.

Before full transactions, Magic Wep codes will go up.

Trently

Trently
A-Tier
A-Tier

Transfer of Bomb Bag to Noir for 75k.

Merrze

Merrze
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Code for the Spear
Code:
[center][img]https://gbf.wiki/images/thumb/2/23/Weapon_b_1020201100.png/462px-Weapon_b_1020201100.png[/img][/center]
[b]Name:[/b] Night Talons
[b]Tier:[/b] A-tier
[b]Type:[/b] Magic throwing spears
[b]Magic Type:[/b] Shadow [Strength + Light]
[b]Appearance:[/b] A set of throwing spears capable of being thrown far distances because of their light weight frame and blade despite the heads .5m length compared to the rest of its entire 1.2m length. With penetrating heads this spears sink into their target with a magic symbol on their heads, and on the quiver/bag which holds the other spears.
[b]Function:[/b]
[list]
[*]Spear of Shadow [i]Passive-[/i]- Thrown spears within 50m of the target can be used as places to start or extend the reach of spells.

[*] Stabbing Talon- For 10 Magoi to Activate | 5 Magoi to sustain the user sends forth a trail of shadow which goes up to 30m from their location stabbing anything in its path to do A-tier damage. The trail is .5m wide

[/list]

Code for the Darts

Code:
[center][img]https://i.pinimg.com/originals/6e/79/76/6e797670d55ff013710cf9f4d61ab83f.jpg[/img][/center]
[b]Name:[/b] Deceptive Darts
[b]Tier:[/b] A-tier
[b]Type:[/b] Magic Rope Darts
[b]Magic Type:[/b] Perfect Illusion
[b]Appearance:[/b] A pair of rope darts one of which is infused with the power of illusion magic. With the rope darts splitting their durability magic each B-tier in durability. With the long, tightly woven cord 40m long attaches to the 28cm blades on each end. The dominant handed dart is the one with the magic symbol.
[b]Function:[/b]
[list]
[*]Doubled Darts- By paying 10 magoi | 5 to sustain the user creates two B-tier rope darts which each can be freely controlled within their 40m length. Lasting four posts they are destroyed upon dealing damage.

[*]Lying Weapon[i]Passive[/i]- When the magic function or magic spells are used the weapon produces an illusionary symbol on the other dart, allowing the user to hide or change hands concealing the real magic weapon.
[/list]

Shishi

Shishi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Confirm

Zuzu Mansur

Zuzu Mansur
A-Tier
A-Tier

YUP, YUP.

Noir Ecryola