Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Job Name:Unsung Heroes:Welcome To The Cafe
Job Rank: B
Job Location: Kina
Job Reward: 15k haung/ 200 exp ( However  Ghost npc Moka is in the thread due to her perk the exp is doubled. So long as it is a witch hunt type thread.)
Job Prerequisites: Cafe Faction members only
Job Overview: Witch Hunting:

Yasmine Of The Rotten is a vast witch known to curse lands far and wide. She was one of the ones responsible for Moka clans destruction. But her location is up and now it is up to Ghost to help her. He must prove to Moka he is for her cause of killing off witches, and must start with Yasmine, one of the Five Knights of the Fate sisters.

Enemy Name:Yasmine Of The Rotten
Enemy Tier:B
Damage Required to Defeat:A
Description:
Yasmine Of The Rotten is a vast witch known to curse lands far and wide. She was one of the ones responsible for Moka clans destruction. But her location is up and now it is up to Ghost to help her. He must prove he is for her cause of killing off witches every and must start with Yasmine. One of the Five Star Knights of the Fate sisters.

Abilities:

Crazy Shot The user will fire off her heat magic at her target. This will be done in a beam in which she counteract it to be like a beam. Which is 3 inches wide and is 5 feet long. This move will do B team damage and could also have piercing effect.

Wicked Claws The user hands grow to be 5 times bigger and now sprouts sharp claws. This last for 4 post and could do B tier damage every 2 strikes.

Curse Crazy This skill will allow the user to summon a 20 long and wide cloud of purple gas. Anyone who inhale it will go crazy for 3 post. Attacking anyone but the user. Doing B Tier damage or below.

Burning DesireYasmine main spell as she will summon a giant ball up to 10 feet wide and 10 feet tall. Anyone who is hit by this will take A tier damage. Which could also turn near death targets to ash.

Ghost

Ghost
A-Tier
A-Tier

All done Moka first witch unt thread and Mya 1st Assassination Thread
https://magiworld.forumotion.com/t11617-unsung-heroeswelcome-to-the-cafe-job-reserved-plot#62316

Julius Plageuis

Julius Plageuis
A-Tier
A-Tier

Awarded 15k go claim EXP

Ghost

Ghost
A-Tier
A-Tier

Given trait below

Trait Effect: This NPC may do special Witch Hunt jobs with the PC. These are battles against B-tier dark rukh mages, in which the npc will count as a partner for double xp. Must complete three of these witch hunt B-tier jobs in order to upgrade the NPC to A-tier and get a witch hunt against the head of the fate sisters.

Julius Plageuis

Julius Plageuis
A-Tier
A-Tier

U were already awarded for this job....

Ghost

Ghost
A-Tier
A-Tier

Yeah one of yall took it away this is the job I was given double exp for but had that and the money i did taken from me

Ghost

Ghost
A-Tier
A-Tier

Gilles

Gilles
A-Tier
A-Tier

I am not approving this because ghost failed to bold the final attack on the witch in the last paragraph of his second to last post. Once this is fixed I will grade it again.

Ghost

Ghost
A-Tier
A-Tier

I just fixed it

Gilles

Gilles
A-Tier
A-Tier

Approved for both Lagi and Ghost. Huang will be awarded shortly please claim your exp.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum