You are not connected. Please login or register

Fate's Home Of Pride [ Solo | Job | Ask ]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Dalia Fedcono

Dalia Fedcono
A-Tier
A-Tier

"Job Details":

Dalia leaned back against the wall sighing, staring at the battered map with tiny dots all over it…. She missed her table map… and hated that she missed that over the top stupid thing… She sighed and ruffled up her hair. She had to try to stay in Kou given her connections she still hat in Kou for business and in case any of the ex slaves decided to leave to try to return to their families or found them which were all in Kou. But she wanted to also go to the plains for their position, the only threats there were the tribes, it was one of the more center points out of all the areas so trying to get around all the regions that way would be easier. That she could try to get alliances with the local tribes to have trade routes with them for immediate cash flow while parties went out to work on their branches as well. So she’d have to pick somewhere in the middle.

She supposed maybe something by the water then so they had the option of easier trips to get to the boats when traveling to regions overseas… “Still deciding?” Daichi asked with crossed arms and a smirk. Dalia looked off a bit before grabbing the map and pulling it out of his view.

“Noooooo…” He chuckled and couched down staring at her as she glanced over looking back off for another moment before sighing. “Fine a bit… not like a lot just enough…” She said moving the map so she could see before pointing to the area by the southern Kou waterfront. "What's down here?”

He shrugged. “Mostly docks for travel and trading along with some fishing towns.” He said simply, looking to her thoughtful face.

She sighed and shrugged as well. “Not perfect but doable… tell everyone to get ready. We start traveling there after dusk when everyone is ready.”

“...You okay?” Daich asked with a concerned frown.

“Yeah… he never knew where we were to begin with… I just… I want our new location to be good you know? This place is gonna be not only a new base but a new home to a lot of these guys… If we can find a nice town it would mean those who are here with nowhere else to go can have a real life while they are with us. They can build up new lives and friends so if they ever wanted to split off from us they know they can and not be alone....” Daichi gently reached over placing a hand on her knee smiling softly.

“It's okay to be nervous…. And you’re making great promises..” She smiled softly to him nodding.

“Thanks.” She left him go and she started packing herself getting some carriages with spare coin they had to load everything up. Later when they were all ready to go and the moon was fully raising she and the other 120ish people left the giant abandoned building and marched through the city drawing eyes from all over at the large group marching out of the city. Dalia staying in the middle so she could rush to any end of the party with enough time if anyone tried anything but marched with the others in pride of their size that shocked the city that such a unified group of people was in their city.

They had started to believe that there was a group doing odd things in their city finally after the announcement of their presence but seeing the large group moving together to leave the city they started to really believe the force that had been there was more significant than expected. Dalia’s eyes darted from the people in their windows with her hands behind her back one holding the other. She grinning with half sliced eyes letting out some sharp teeth with her grin before looking back forward with slightly perched lips turning her grin more to a smirk as she set her sights on their direction towards their new goal. The goaking was humorous but their focus should be on their goal right now more then the people goaking.

And it was. They kept pace on foot reastign when they had to and took turns riding in carriages along the way. Dalia taking her turn with some of them were resting in the carriages  smiling softly as she saw the little girl she usually read to at night now.  Dalia lowering the book  she had been reading.

“What’s a Ruuuk” The girl asked trying to read the cover. Dalia chuckling and held out an arm letting the girl crawl over to her sitting beside her and leaning against her gently holding onto her looking at the pictures sketched into the book.

“I’m not certain not many people are either but they suspect they are tired to fate given how Magicians can see them gather around shards that change with the Rukh. And people seem to theorize the shards of fate as fate given on how they're used. but no definite.” She explained the best she could though the girl looked at her with curious eyes that screamed I understood non of that. “Same… or at least to most. I had one of these shards and when I touched it it turned black. I wanted to know why it happened.” She said softly as an older woman spoke up quietly to not wake the others.

“When others defy their fate they loose the brightness in themselves so it is likely the shard lacking the belief in fate to shine brightly.” She said simply as Dalia and the girl squinted their eyes and perched their lips as they failed to click with the concept but didn't want to be rude so they didn’t fully comment on the idea.

“Right…” She said with a sigh. “Thanks.” This though id fit with every theory being based around  fate… and if it only changed for those who felt likely negative towards fate. What did that mean for Dalia…? For her fate…? What did this say about her? What even was her fate? She supposed it didn’t matter for now but she still felt a bit weird about it. It was still a while till they go to the town so…. “Want me to read you to sleep?” She offered the girl who excitedly nodded. Dalia smirked “Thought so” She said leaning  back and started reading where she left off to the girl they would at this pace likely arrive early morning so the girl would really need her rest. She was almost positive the moment her stance on fate changed….

It was a childish moment and she regretted it but she knew well enough that childish or not it was enough to change her in some way but definitely more than what she had expected. If she figured out what her fate really was would she still reject it? And if she did what would that mean…? She noticed the girl sleeping and gently closed the book to not wake her and gently stroked her arm with her thumb gently holding her still with the rest of her arm. She listened to the movement of all the people around her slowly looking back out seeing them all marching towards the goal she set for them many tired but all determined to reach the goal… to find a new base to call home. All trusting her choice to go.

She supposed they all trusted her enough with her directions and leading after she avoided stopping the attackers from hurting anyone even if it cost them their home she had even thought of a new place to stay. She never had given up like the others and kept a smile on her face giving them all a bit of her confidence she had that they lacked many of which new and still nervous of benign recaptured by their old slavers but took her confidence and took it with them following her orders to a positive result… she took pride in them all. SO many willing to fight and work with her and trust all her directions even if it was a long travel down south to a place none of them had ever gone.

She would protect them all, she would make sure that they only grow and thrive wherever they would go as kin one big kin. She would make sure that if she was ever gone that they would still live and thrive without her and know hoe to keep things going. Not for her sake, but their own. She smiled softly looking to the horizon resting her head on the carriages side wall smiling as she saw the water front finally enter their sites and  3 towns coming into view. Was all of this fate…? And if so… how could she have so easily dismissed it…? She closed her eyes she wasn’t sure of the answer but it didn’t really matter right now.

[ 1,506 / 1,500 Words ]

Dalia Fedcono

Dalia Fedcono
A-Tier
A-Tier

"Job Details":

Dalia gently picked up the resting girl at her side as the sun was starting to raise and hopped out of the carriage walking to the front as some of the town guards looked on edge smiling softly to them. “Its okay, were just travelers. Do you have 2 or 3 inns?” She asked as they looked to each other before nodding to her directing her there Dalia bowling her head to them “Thank you” She then waved to the others to get their attention before putting her hand back on the little girls back. “They have 3 inns, I will be splitting up the group into 3 sections for each inn they may not be big rooms to please take note of that and they may vary in quality."

"Please arrange yourself in groups that will stay in a room together so I can make sure you're with people who you can get along with. We may be staying at the inns for a while until we can find a more permanent spot for us all so be sure its someone you can stay with for a long while in a small spot. When you are told your inn location and name see Daichi and he will give you your Huang for your room and food for the next few days. GO to the inn you are instructed to and get a room for yourselves one room per group of people to make sure there’s enough room for everyone. In two days we will meet back here at dusk for an update but until then behave but enjoy yourselves understood?”

They all saluted her making her smile. She looked to Daichi pointing to the little girl, him, then herself mouthing ‘Together’ to tell him where she putting them. She and Daichi usually shared a room now and days mostly cause they  just were used to doign it by now, Daichi like getting protective, and it made things easier to plan things. And by this point she read to the girl to sleep almost every night and the nights she didn’t she apparently fell asleep with her books so she figured it was a good fit for them. She directed people to where they needed to go sending a few groups to take their carriages to a nice storage area for the time being. When they all out and good to go Daichi walked over holing up a lip mouth filled with only a bit of Huang left.

“After this well be down to our emergency reserves.” He said as they made their way inside heading towards their own inn.

“Dang… well suppose that's what happens when you move all your people to one spot and stop all business to do so. It’ll take a while to reconnect trade routes to our usual spots from here and making new ones here so for now we only pay what we can to get a new place and to pay our people.” She said simply.

“You already picked this place? We did just get here and you don’t know what's going on here Dal…”

She sighed. “We don’t have the money to risk finding a new spot and out people are tired. So… Well make this our new home and if it doesn’t fit well make it fit.” She gently gripped his shoulder with a smirk. “It’s what we do best right? Make things work?” He smiled back to her and nodded. The two getting to their inn she letting Daichi pay for the room and some food since for him and the girl it was about time they would normally eat and Daichi would need to sleep too soon anyways. Dalia leaning over to talk to the inn keep while Daichi waited on their food. “Where or who do I go to to talk about building permits?” She asked softly.

“That would be the Town head though I don’t believe there are any available places right now they are willing to give out.” The innkeep offered with an apologetic smile.

Dalia nodded and smiled softly “Its okay I’ll see them just in case. Where are they located?” She asked nodding as they told her though her attention got directed to some people who looked badly beat up walking in.

“The bastard took my little girl too now!” One man shouted angry as tears rolled down his face. The others gently supporting him.

“And he won’t budge on the tax he put up… my family and I will starve to death at this rate…” The other beat up one said sitting down burying his face in his hands. Dalia and Daichi shared a look that said, competition? Dalia walked over gently passing Daichi the girl to hold. She catching the eyes of the people as she approached.

“Hi my kin and I just arrived here an-”

“You should leave its not safe here hun.” One said cutting her off.

“May I ask why?” She asked resign a brow.

“There’s this horrible ex pirate who took control with his men of this town and declared himself the leader of the town even over our town head. He’s runnin us dry, beating who he wants even if we only just breath wrong, and hes taking our women and enslaving them…. Putting them in horrid outfits and keeping them on chains. They just took Pat’s kid and she was not too much younger then you.” He said with a sigh. Dalia’s eyes narrowing hearing this. She really didn’t like people like that… she could barely stand them anymore now and days… They were a crime based group still despite their changes as of late but they weren’t nearly that bad. She looked to Daichi who shared a similar look oh his face as she did. Perhaps these guys would be willing to give them a place to live too after this tyrant and his men were gone.

“Thank you sir I wish you luck with your family.” She said bowing her head to him as he needed returning his head to his hands. Dalia taking back the girl as Daichi thanked the waitress taking the food as they made their way up to their room. Dalia tucking the girl in bed kissing the top of her head. “We wait till she wakes up and eats and fill her in on what we told the rest of our group then well go for the tyrant.”

“How do you know here he is…?” He asked eating his food.

“I don’t but guys like that aren’t exactly quiet shouldn’t be hard to find him… Besides, I’m sure his hands are bathed in blood, and I’m hungry so I’ll just have to follow my nose.” She said with a grin. Daichi nodding and when he finished his food he laid in his own bed to rest. When the girl woke up Dalia filled her in and let her eat She wasn’t too keen on Dalia and Daichi leaving just yet but Dalia told her she had to for now but would be back. She woke Daichi up and the two set off as the late afternoon sky lit up the streets of civilians who looked a bit nervous naturally but also confused still of all the new people in the streets they brought with them. They seeming more nervous the more you went one way and that enough was enough to tell Dalia which way to go to get to the tyrant. They soon arriving to a mansion by some docks and outside a bonfire and girls in revealing outfits with teary eyes and in chains and around them men laughing and drinking with a larger man with a harpoon at his side as he sat in his throne that looked like it had been for a king but worse for wear. They slowly looked at her as she stood at the front entrance with Daichi.

“Oi you come here or we'll kill your boy there!” one shouted getting the leader’s attention they getting some more chains ready.

“Why does everyone want to lock you up when they first meet you?” Daichi asked with a smirk making Dalia smirk as well.

“Must be my face, super imprisonable.” The men growled shoving away their girls grabbing their weapons.

“OI! Did you not hear us? Quit your yappin and come over here!” The man said as they slowly walked over towards them.

“Nope totally didn’t hear you despite our sass. We just gave mind coming closer so we can hear you better? Ooo and those chains please put them on me that will really help me hear~” She said with almost a purr to her tone as Daichi gave her a look.

“I thought you said you don’t know what private bedroom stuff was….”

“I don’t why would any of that make you question that weirdo.” She said in return looking back forward to the goons trying to Swarm them. Dalia and Daichi ducking down. Dalia used her Spring Jump to jump 10 m in the air as Daichi jumped just as high up using his Storm Cleanse Sending down bombs making explosions up to 30m away for A - Tier Damage.

The two grinning at each other knuckle touching each other as they landed on the pile of corpses under them locking eyes with the Tyrant who had been clipped by the bomb just enough to knock him on his back and break his throne. Thankfully the girls had gotten out of the way the moment they saw the fight breaking out and at most had some of their skirts fly up from the wind that have now settled. The tyrant looked at them with blood thirsty eyes and a snarl. “You wanna play brats?!” He roared out.

“Nah… I just want dinner.” She said with a fang filled grin showing off her teeth.

[ 1,658 / 1,500 Words ]

Dalia Fedcono

Dalia Fedcono
A-Tier
A-Tier

”Job Details”:

The man growled, getting up and grabbing his harpoon as Dalia looked at Daichi getting in a ready stance. “Get the girls to a safe place. I think I’ll have a bit of fun with this guy before taking him down. Daichi nodded and ran over as the man roared out.

“Don’t touch my girls!” He was about to throw his harpoon at him but looked over as Dalia whistled at him.

“They were never yours.” She said with a laugh he had a lot of pride and rage… she knew how to deal with that. He roared out in anger at their throwing his Harpoon at her just like she thought he would she twisted letting it go past her grinning as she looked forward to see him throwing his fist as a Decker at her for C - Tier damage at her stomach she taking it as her eyes and grin widened more. She gripping his wrist as he went to swing with his short sword he drew for a Basic Attack she activating her Rubber Will honing it a bit more to resist his B - Tier attack that he swung at her throat and stretched as she flexed her muscles in it.

She grabbed another wrist hopping up and twisting her body to uncross her arms as she landed on his shoulders  sitting up there gripping his wrist making them crossed now in front of his face as she laughed making him stumble around. “Sometimes you gotta take hits to make hits moron. Or are all those scars on your real hits you didn’t mean to take~” She mocked him making his growl in anger. She dug her claws into his wrists as he jerked his arms away, slitting his own wrists with her C - Tier claws. He was shouting in pain as she licked her fingers of the blood. He tried grabbing his wrist to slow the bleeding in panic as she shouted out her teeth all growing as sharp as her fangs and her pupils turning to slits. “Those squeamish should look away now” She said, winking to the large crowd watching in awe of her.

Though many looked away realizing what she was about to do. She leaned down gripping his head so he couldn’t jerk away this time and proceeded to Bite Harder at max capacity for A - Tier Damage The man screaming for only a moment fore the final crunch hit blood flowing down his neck as he fell to his knees. She lets her features revert, taking her fill of his blood to feed herself letting him fall face first into the ground pulling away just in time to not let her own head be smacked. She panted her chin soaked in the man’s blood as the peopel stood dumb founded. She though got up feeling around his pockets for a key and used his top to wipe off her chin holding up the key to the girls in chains now in the crowd with Daichi. “So,”

She started walking over. “Who wants to go home?” the crowd cheering as the girls raced over thanking her as she started unlocking all their restraints and chains. The crowd parted to let an older man through who looked to her for a moment before asking.

“Do you plan on taking his spot in rule over us?” He asked seriously, making the crowd a bit concerned.

“You offering?” She teased a bit freeing the last girl holding the key out to him. “No. That’d be too easy you know? I just want a place for my people to stay.. And to get rid of that guy. I hate people like him.” The man took the key, uncertain if to trust her or not as she sighed. “Look how about this. We can make it on paper official later but you give us this plot of land and use whatever that guy had on hand to pay for supplies to help us build over his old stuff to make a building that has a meeting room and can house roughly 120 people. We can supply the man post given there's well roughly120 of us and almost all can help with the building. Whatever is left you keep as profit. In addition you agree to allow us to take charge of your trading given that's what we do usually despite what you saw just now. In return. We protect your town the ebay we can so long as were here. Given we;d want to protect the town our trading is based in and our home is…. A mutually beneficial arrangement, no new tyrant needed, just allies.” She said, holding out her hand to him.

The man looked a bit uncertain to her but nodded gently, taking her hand and shaking it. “Deal... “ The crowd clapped as some of the taken girls found their families hugging one and other. “We can start the deconstruction tomorrow if you’re able?” He offered her a shrug.

“How about 2 days ish i need to meet with my people then to tell them the new more formal plan but we just spent a long time traveling and your people just have been be rid of a tyrant I think both parties could use a rest before anything big goes one whether they are apart of it or not.” He closed his eyes thinking letting go of her hand before nodding.

“Yes that seems a fair miss-?”

“Lara Duskborne, some call me Dalia though. A pleasure.” She said bowling to him. He smiled and nodded, seeming to approve her formality and respect.

“Well miss Duskborne I shall see you here then in the morning to begin talking of an official contract and blueprints of your building?”

“Perfect, and shall I have my people start breaking things down afterwards to be moved to your chosen location afterwards?” She offered in return.

“Perfectly reasonable my dear. I shall see you then.” He said bowling his head to her as the crowd started to disburse. Daichi placed a hand on her head looking down to her as she looked up to him with a smirk.

“How do you do that…?” he asked, amused.

“Do what?”
She asked with a smirk.

“You know what.” He said ruffling her hair gently, shoving her making her stumble and laugh.

“Though practice moron,” She gently shoved him back making him stumble in return “why some were learning how to throw bombs at people others were learning tactics and how to plan out stuff.” She said with a wink walking back to the inn with him stretching. “Man I can’t wait to chill out.”

Daichi fake gasped “You mean not studying your mind too much or training or doing something to further everything and actually relax?” He teased making her snort a bit with a laugh.

[Color=#990099p“Okay so sorta chill cause I really want to read more on my stuff okay?”[/color] He nodded, shrugging.

“Okay fine suppose that could be allowed without teasing.”

[Color=#990099p“Good… betcha I beat you back to the inn.” [/color]She said before running forward he let out a.

“Tsh get a head start on me, why don't you cheater!” He said laughing as he raced after her some of their people still out watching them go smiling as they rough house when they got close to each other. This was a life Dalia could get used to. It wasn't heavily involved with violence but with her old age of 14/18 she found herself not needing to resort to violence just to have fun anymore. And… and it was actually pretty living knowing she didn’t have to hurt others just to have fun. She really had started hating hurting people just to have fun given how wrong it felt now to hurt good people… and somehow the bad guys were harder to find anymore.

That and knowing how the people where were so far made her feel like her people would be happy and safe here and the people around here were so far nice and peaceful people who they managed to get to know from the start by peaceful means and saving them building the trust up much more and faster. She believed those of her people that were more casual workers, civilians if you will, would enjoy a life now that felt more ordinary and less in secret. They could build relationships with her and family as well. And that really made her happy knowing that fact, knowing that they could live lives how they choose, how they wished to do so not how they were forced to.

She and Daichi made their ways into the inn laughing as they saw their people all sitting around the inn eating with the little girl who waved excitedly to the two they waving back as they moved to sit down with the rest of her people who said their happy hellos sharing their days with them and how they were enjoying their time so far in the town. Dalia smiling she glad that her mostly a guess turned out to be spot on on where to go.

[ 1,540 / 1,500 Words ]

”Ability Used”:

”Race Traits Used”:

Dalia Fedcono

Dalia Fedcono
A-Tier
A-Tier

"Job Details":

Dalia pointed to the left side of the building. “Alight you lot go over there and smash and crash that side. And you lot do the other” She said pointing to the other side. The small groups smile and nod making their way over grabbing some tools to help with the deconstruction of the mansion. She looked over to the several groups carrying the valuables out Dalia pointed her thumb towards the town hall. “The town head wants that stuff at the town hall to be gone through and tries to keep it in good condition and there in a timely manner for the guy who got it?” They nodd and the ones who could saluted her and hefted up more stuff to start to be carried that way.

She looked to the remaining 50 people of her 100 man team of those who could help with the deconstruction of the mansion and wouldn’t be taxed too hard while doing the manner she had pieced together. “You are to go through the destruction and take it to the designated locations, usable items stay within the walls unusable goes to the outer walls to be dealt with later. Move in waves so there's always someone in this area to help if needed and always people removing new debris to keep things clear and organized. When everyone is finished with their tasks they are to help move debris and once all of that is finished go to your inn to rest Daichi will return to you all to give your pay. Tomorrow I expect you all here again and ready to start construction under the orders of one of the townspeople.”

She didn’t know much about building that wasn't her ever her job but she knew destruction well. So she offered to organize the deconstruction and would get it done that day with her numbers and asked the surprise of the construction organizer to be there to start the details she talked over with the town head the day prior. He had told her what supplies they had and could use from the old mansion and with that she had been helped by the constructor on making blueprints for their new place. It was modeled heavily like an apartment building complex for housing 120 people with the lobby area being small and the rest of the floor being dedicated to a meeting room area.

They would need expansions in the future given how they would all need to share rooms currently with the limited resources and space and given how she needed many more areas for the other branches labs and other such things but right now a place to rest your head that you didn't need to pay for was more important. Next expansion would need to be a dinning hall and more rooms for more space for those who needed to stay at the main base for a home. But she really could use a resource head to help her more with figuring out what all they needed resource wise and a more active team together with said resources. She’d figure that out later though.

She was just lucky and glad that her people seemed more excited about making their home then she hoped so they were willing to work with her on the matter even if it meant a large amount of back breaking work over the course of several days in a row. Though afterwards she promised them a week off to rest while she organized jobs for each of the branches to slowly get things back to a normal schedule until at least the new expansions would come. For now she looked over towards the mansion and smirked before stretching  glancing over to Daichi and chuckled and tossing her a sledge hammer before he walked off with some others to help them move stuff. “Don’t have too much fun.” he teased as she lifted up her chin with a grin squinting one eye and widening the other.

“Oh you know I will~” She hadn’t been able to do proper property damage in ages and she honestly missed it. She twirled the sledge hammer in her arms before darting towards the mansion laughing excitedly she couldn’t just punch and destroy things any more but this sledge hammer would help her enough with getting at least half of that destructive power back for the time being.

Later on that day as she walked away waving to the people finishing up their work late in the afternoon making her way over to the town head who looked on at their nearly finished work then to Dalia with debris and rubble in her hair and dust on her face and clothes. “Right on time for our meeting.” Dalia said with a smile looking back. “Oh that? Yeah they’re really effective when they’re excited aren't they?” She asked, making him blink but smile nodding.

“They sure are. Shall we go to town hall to talk over our official contract with you as our controller of trade and our trading routes well need to reopen?” He asked, making ehr nod but raise a brow walking with him.

“Reopen?” She curiously asked, holding her hands behind her back one holding the other as they walked onwards.

“Yes the moment contact closed between our old tyrant and the other towns they closed down the trade routes. His old buddies run the other towns you see.” He explained looking to her nervously. She thought, smirking to his surprise.

“I’ll handle the reopening, don't worry we'll need the open routes to keep this town alive but also if those ‘buddies’ are anything like the tyrant from here I’ll be more than happy to deal with them and open up the trade routes again.” He blinked but after seeing what she did last time he believed she could do it just fine and nodded as they walked into the town hal and into the meeting room sitting beside each other pulling out the papers starting to work out the rough draft kinks of their ideas on how to work together and organize the new trade set up there.

“Slave trade, and drug trade…?” He asked, concerned as she shrugged.

“Superficial names, Slave trade is just actually us takign down slavers and helping out their ex slaves givent them a home or a way home if needed. And drug trade well that one needs more work but were mostly taking over all current hidden drug trade given controlled illegal drugs are far better then free roaming ones. You can’t completely take out drugs since then people would try to make their own and next thing you know someone is drinking poison thinking it's a good drug and dying or people are lashing out at others for withdrawal or even dying from withdrawal. But if you run it then you can keep track of everything and if you need certain information on something in regards to that then you have it."

"Besides I think it can be more than just illegal drugs that this covers but I’m still looking into exactly what that could mean. I don't just want to stop with controlling these things sir… I want to revolutionize every one of these branches, revolutionize the world this way and show the world there's a deeper meaning to everything past what you may just assume it would be. That and the further the rest of the world is the further we can go. Not to mention if we have things other don’t everyone will want to be our friend. And friends are far more powerful than money at the end of the day. Money and armies stand nothing against large crowd of friends that may have both and wish to help you against people who wish to take you down that have money and armies.”
He nodded gently and spoke finally after a moment.

“And the assassin branch….?” he asked with a rose brow. She shrugged with a cheeky smile.

“You may not want to believe it but assassins are in every civilization they just may be seen in different lights and called different things. That and they are priceless when you need a stealthy kill of someone who will cause you an issue that you need taken out…. That and i just really want an assassin branch alright?” She said with a skirm and he sighs looking over the rest before nodding pinching his temple.

“Alright… how about this I approve it for now and we reconvene in a month and we can make changes as required?” He offered holding out his hand to her.

“Deal” she shook his hand and wh signed his name and she signed with both of hers before getting up and bowing to him making her way out of the town hall looking to the gathered workers and some of the others of her people and she held up her fist to the air popping out a thumbs up making them all cheer. “Alright we still got a lot of work to get things sustained on their own but the first step is just about over! And when that's done I'll put up the new official declarations of our branches and tasks to fit our new morals. Morals that I hope that you all can take pride in having!” She declared making them all cheer once more before she had them all off to their inns to rest for the day.

[ 1,588 / 1,500 Words ]

Dalia Fedcono

Dalia Fedcono
A-Tier
A-Tier

”Job Details”:

“Do you think the summit is happening right now?” Dachi asked holding onto Dalias forearm as she held his dangling him as she flew at C - Tier speeds to the first neighboring town.

“Possibly ... “ she tilted her head to one side “Probably…” She said with a sigh closing her eyes for a moment.

“Are you nervous about the letter?” He asked, looking up to her squinting a bit as the sun beamed into his eyes from above.

“No, if anything I'm calm about that.” She said softly.

“Then what’s got you so… you know?”

“Menat’s there. I know she can handle herself and no one is targeting her but if the others lash out she could be caught in the crossfire.” She  opened her eyes with frowned brows. “I should have written her a letter to warn her…. She probably still would have gone but at least shed be aware of a possible fight breaking out.”

Daichi sighed and reached up gently patting her hand with his free one making her look down at him. “I’m sure she’ll be okay. And if not… I’ll help you fuck up anyone who hurt her.” He said softly. Dalia closed her eyes for a moment before opening them with a grin nodding.

“You’re right.” She looked forward and set him down on a high roof and landed a few feet in front of him looking down at the town. It seemed no one noticed them yet. She watched as the tyrant and his goons track into a bar shoving anyone near them that they chose to walk by on the way in. She sighed, rolling her eyes looking back to Daichi. “Get ready to block things off.” Daichi nodded, getting into position as she hopped off the roof making a few people stagger back startled by her arrival. She walked into the bar seeing the tyrant sitting down with his goons all laughing. She smirked as she grabbed some anxious looking men’s mugs of ale. They standing up though seeing where she was carrying the muggs looked a bit concerned.

She grabbed a ew more gathering about 4 total, barely holding them together before sweeping her arms forward, tossing the ale over all the goons making the people watching gasp. The goons turn growling looking down at her. She smirked and winked at them tossing all but one mug on their feet, shattering them and making them yelp before chucking the last mug as the goons hunched forward to grab their feet at the tyrant's head hitting him hard enough to shatter the mug. He roared in pain as she darted outside laughing.

“Get er!” The tyrant roared as the goons raced out looking around trying to spot her as a few locals gathered seeing her floating in the air with her vampiric flight She then held her fingers to her mouth and whistled. Daichi then leapt off the nearby roof using his Iron Rain spraying out Kunais at the goons dealing to each one B - Tier Damage from the piercing of the Kunais he used. He landed with a skid as Dalia let herself drop. Daichi picked up a wall of sand and dirt into the air covering the view of Dalia landing as the Tyrant walked out. His eyes went wide as he saw his men dead on the ground. As the sand settled to the ground again he saw Dalia standing there tilting her head back giving him a toothy grin raising her hand on her hip and Daichi standing at her side with his arms crossed.

“Come on… ‘get er’” She mocked making the man roar in anger. The man running at her winding up a punch for his Decker Flying his fist forward at her only for her to open her mouth taking the fist for C - Tier damage but in tern biting into his hand with her teeth making him shout as she dealt C - Tier basic bite Damage. She grabbed onto his arm as he yanked it back. Running forward with it and jumped up to use the momentum and his arm to swing herself around his back.

She focuses on channeling excess components in the body such as water, protein, calcium, magnesium, sodium, potassium, chloride, fats and other such things to form a large mass of Muscular fibers to then form into muscle tissue above the forearm bone. She then used excess calcium phosphate and what her body can make on the spot wraps around this tissue to form a bone that she then compresses down rapidly to make a thin blade like structure that is stronger than the usual bones in the body. They then shoot out form each arm up to .5 m in length with similar blade dimensions as a standard katana she ramping it up a bit further to make it even stronger.

As she then extended out the Bone Blades from both her arms and pushed her arms forward still gripping his arm stabbing him in the back with both blades for a basic attack For B - Tier Damage. “If only you hit harder chief~” She practically purred out as the full sized crowd watched in awe of her. She let go of his hand letting it go limp before twisting the blades and pressed her foot to his lower back shoving him off as she pulled the blades out. She licked up them with a grin looking down at him  before stepping up onto top of him, retracting the blades and letting them shift back to their original state in her body, the man's blood and her own trickling down her hand from where they came out.

She was going to have to think of a way to work around the cuts later but it is in theory a simple answer on how. She looked up to the crowd watching her in awe… and fear. “Hello all I’m the person who runs the neighboring towns trading now… I heard this man was causing you issues… and keeping the trade routes closed.” she said simply. “Now that this man is gone and out of your hair I merely wish to reopen those routes with you all.” She crouched down resting her forearms on her knees. “And if they are open I would be more than willing to help keep this town safe to the best of my abilities. Given you all would be very important to keep safe as one of my peoples vital trading routes.” She said with a shrug.

“And of course given the profits we would make each other and the sense of security I don’t believe either one of us would have to fret betrayal and only enjoy our mutual benefits.” She said softly looking amongst the crowd. She stood back up motioning to the man under her feet. “Feel free to use any and all money and possessions this man had to help any of your current money issues you may have or anything else you may see fit since we only came to take this man out and establish a trade route again… not take his money. My name is Dalia Fedcono, or alternatively Lara Duskborn.” She hopped down from the man's body as Daichi walked over to her grabbing her forearm and she grabbing his. “And I hope we can have future financial business.” The two bow before Dalia uses her Vampiric Flight and flies into the air then towards the direction of the next town flying at C - Tier speeds.

“... You’re getting good at showing off you know?” Daichi said with a chuckle rubbing his shoulder a bit.

“Shoot did I take off too fast for your poor little baby arm?” She asked only partly concerned but largely mockingly.

“Only a little the big toddler yanked my baby arm too hard.” He replied with a playful pout.

“Oh no poor baby suppose I should be more careful before I- “She let go making him start to fall before zipping down and grabbing him by both of his hands. “Drop you~” She said before snorting and laughing he kicking his feet in the air.

“Not funny Dal!” He protested with a huff.

“I dunno, I found it pretty funny. That ‘Oh Shit Betrayaaaal!!’ Face you had was priceless.” She said while laughing.

“Oh yeah?” He asked with a grumble.

“Yep!” She said with a grin

“Suppose I’ll have to kick your butt when we land then after we finish the tyrants to show you how funny I found it!” He said with another grumble.

“Go for it I’d love to see you try~” She further teased. She looked forward towards the town in the distance with a soft smile. She really could get used to this, a life of helping run a faction of people, protecting even more, and having fun taking down bad people and hurting them to help others, all while goofing off with kin and associates…? Yeah this was certainly a life she could come to love if she didn't already.

[ 1,526 / 1,500 Words ]

”Npc Used”:

”Trait Abilities Used”:

”Abilities Used”:

Dalia Fedcono

Dalia Fedcono
A-Tier
A-Tier

”Job Details”:

The two stood before the  coward of 10 goons before them blocking them from the tyrant that stood outside the town they were headed to to find the very people before them. The two stood at the ready as the goons sprinted forward at them. The two ducking and maneuvering against the goons strikes Dalia using her C - Tier Claws as she could while Daichi tried to get in some strikes with his sais though as he lifted up his arm one go to strike a goon used their Basic Attack to stab into his shoulder making him shout out in pain. Things felt as though they slowed to a near stop as daila heard his shout. Dalia looking over to see the blade in Daichi’s shoulder as a rage she hadn’t felt in a long time brewed forth.

Even if she couldn't use her fanalis roar any longer but her roar was enough to startle the goons as she opened her mouth with the roar as her tongue and organs and flesh shifted to shoot out her tongue up to 1.5 m away piecing through the skull of the goon who attacked him with her Took a lickin for a scaled up B - Tier damage. As his body dropped she then shifted her body again creating Bone Blades in both her arms scaling up their hardening and effectiveness. She retracted her tongue letting them shift  back to normal. She roared out again lounging forward stabbing two more through the throat for basic B - Tier damage taking them down fast. Daichi kneeling down letting her leap off his good shoulder as he grabbed the blade in his back.

She leaping forward slamming both her blades for basic B - Tier Damage her weight making him stumble back. Before she then sung her arms tossing him into someone else allowing them to fall onto their back with their bleeding out comrade. Daichi pulling out the blade with a shout as Dalia screamed in rage at the same time. She running forward “Never!” she stabbed for B - Tier Basic attack damage on another's face. “Hurt!” And then another “My!” And another “Friends!” And… again finishing off the last one that was remaining. The blades dripping with blood along with her hands. The bones retracting and reverting as she walked over to Daichi looking concerned. Daichi tossing the blade to the ground panting looking up to her smiling.

“You stole my kills…” He said as she helped him up and hugged him.

“Shut up.” he pat her back looking to the tyrant that stood in awe of her.

“It’ll be okay…” He said softly.

She shook her head “not till every last one of them is dead” She said using her C - Tier Claws to slash the one she had tossed a guy at twince to finish him off staring down the tyrant. “You’ve never been hurt before with me…. And I never want to hear you shout in pain… EVER… again.” She said coldly. “And now…?” She started towards the tyrant “Now I’m hungry.” She then sprinted forward at the Tyrant who turned to grab his Trident. And as he grabbed it he saw her shadow over take him and her foot landing on his arm gripping his trident before feeling her other land on his shoulder. Her claws digging into the sides of his head as he saw the last thing he'd ever see, her teeth all sharp and long, and her eyes looking like slits with her mouth as wide as it could go rushing in to meet his face.

With her Bite Harder for B - Tier damage. Dalia panted slowly standing up she splattered and coated in blood she slowly leaning back lettings her arms hang limp facing her head towards the sky the now moon light beaming down on her face some of her hair sticking to the just as red crimson blood on her face that almost glowed in the light. Her tired red eyes popped some how brighter then the rest of the blood on her person. The crowd that had gathered to watch the tyrants fates staring at her chilled. She sighed closing her eyes seeing them from the corner of her eyes.

“I came here to reestablish trade routes… and to dispose of this man to free you all… use his belongs as you see fit they are of no use to me… and know so long as you have a trade route with me and my people… I’ll do the best i can to keep you all safe…. My name is Dalia Fedcono, and Lara Duskborn…. Leader of the Bleeding Fangs… And we will make the world better but over all other things… we will keep our allies safe and protected.” She started to lower her head and stood up right. “And well take down any who hurt our people.” She said simply looking to Daichi and the two started to walk back towards the town they called home then. She though stopping as she felt someone watching her and turned to see an old friend and her family.

“Hey kid… long time no see… looks like you have a lot to catch us up on. Given you became since the last time I saw you an old hag like me.” Lila said with a smirk her green eyes easily caught by the moon’s light as her black as night hair blew in the wind. Her family looked stunned for a moment that this woman before them was the kid they had been before sent to find but smiled softly to her nodding. Daichi looked confused holding his shoulder as the group came over.

“We could look at that if you want son.” One offered, Daichi looking over to ask if this was a good I know them or not but seeing her already hugging Lila he figured it was good and nodded. Dalia softly laughed a bit as a few small tears rolled down her cheeks Lila gently stoking her hair to calm her more. The moment reminding her of the first day they met. Even then Lila knew when Dalia needed a hug. Dalia had been through quite a bit in the last while… and honestly she hadn’t let any or at least most of it out up until now but hearing Daichi shout in pain and seeing him hurt… it was all she needed to push her over finally. But this felt a bit better now… and benign beside an old childhood friend? It helped her get back to where she should be again.  

The only odd part though being how the two were almost the same height and age now. The group seceded to camp for now half way from the town to path Daichi up, and clean Dalia up who by now had explained to her and the others how she came to be with 8 from her perspective, what she did at his side and what he had done to her, she explained her bonds she grew with  altan and lagi. How Altan chose 8 over her when she stood up to him, and how lagi had at first before going more neutral and how they were still kin. She told them about how he turned her to a vampire, and how kind he was to her. She explained how she met Daichi and how the two had become so close of friends.

She spoke of Menat the girl who made her feel warm and happy when she was close or around her, and how she feared for her safety when she wasn’t around and how she wished to ensure to keep her safe and smiling. And she spoke of how her birthday went, how she formed her faction, and how she was on her own now and way from 8 and that the town they were headed to was her new home. And as she finished the others gave their support to her in the way only family could, Lila was like family to her by now so her family was more like extended family and how they treated her? Was something she missed greatly from her own family’s absence.

After being cleaned up Dalia sat in the rocks of the shallow part of the water with Lila the two staring up at the stars and the moon silently for a long while. And after a long while Lila spoke up.

“I’m not leaving you this time… Dali…” She said staring up still as Dalia slowly looked over to her. “You got shit you gotta work on for your group still for set up right? And a mercenary branch?” Dalia nodded as her eyes met Lila as she looked over to Dalia without moving her head. “Then I’ll be joining you to help… same with the others they’ll be contract for now but I’ll be sticking around full time… I won’t leave this time only to look t you again when we meet down the line hearing so many things I could have protected you from or help you with…. You’re my little sister now after all… or I suppose you always were since we met but now its official.” She said with a toothy smirk. Dalia smiling back to her looking back up to the sky.

“Alright… I’ll find something stupid for you to do when we get back then….”

“Wouldn’t have it any other way kid.” She said softly as the two watched the stars from the water.

[ 1,614 / 1,500 Words ]

”Trait Abilities”:

”Abilities Used”:

[/list]

Dalia Fedcono

Dalia Fedcono
A-Tier
A-Tier

"Job Details":

“So  you went in for a kiss and got super rejected?” Lila asked with a snicker to Daichi the two watching Dalia talk with the other Wolves’ members.

“Yeah…. And honestly after hearing her feelings on the matter afterwards and seeing how she is around her friend Menat I think she just.. Doesn’t like boys if you know what I mean” He said with a shrug and sigh. Lila ruffled up his hair with a smirk.

“Yeah, too bad too I think you guys woulda worked out.” She said with a shrug. “But hey you're young, fit and patient with others I’m sure you’ll find some girl that suits your fancy one day.” She said walking over to the others as Daichi rubbed the back of his neck and joined Dalia who now was in the front of the group. The two chatting as the sun slowly went down  as they came to their end of traveling. It was a long trip for walking in comparison to flying about but the two wanted to walk with the others. But they were by now approaching the town that seemed to have a large gathering in the town center. Daichi and Dalia raised their brows as the people cheered for them as they came back. Pats on the back were gifted and clapping awarded. Dalia smiled softly as the young girl she held now more directly looked after ran over to her. She gently picked her up, gently hugging her as the town head made his way over.

“We heard word of freedom in other towns! And they have happily agreed to reopen trade routes with us!” He said happily. “I hope you are not too tired because we all wish to celebrate with a party of your success!” He said with a bright smile Making Dalia smile looking at Daichi who humbly smiled at himself.

“I’m a bit tired but I’m sure a nice bonfire will perk me right up.” She offered making the others cheek as they lit their bonfire signaling the start of the party as music came alongside it soon after. Lila walked up smirking though before she could say anything the little girl gasped looking to her.

“Dalia is that Lila?” She asked excitedly.

“Sure is” She said smiling to Lila who shared a look with her asking if she used her face around the girl and chuckled as Dalia smirked and shrugged innocently. Lila amusedly shook her head but ruffled the girl's hair.

“Nice to meet you hun, hope you don’t mind but I’ll be working alongside you all starting now.” The little girl nodded excitedly making Lila smile brightly. “She’s adorable.” Dalia chuckled and nodded.

“Isn’t she though?” She gently kissed the girl’s forehead, setting her down as Lil motioned for her to follow. The excited girl followed after her as Dalia watched Lila be joined by Daichi as well as the two danced at the little girl's pace near the bonfire with the others about. Dalia crossed her arms and smiled warmly at the sight looking up to the bonfire seeing the silhouette of their base in the background amongst the partying towns folk and her faction members. She smiled softly as imagines of her child self dancing with her family members amongst the bonfires until the sun rose when they would all rest together and fill her mind.

She smiled more as she closed her eyes for a moment hugging herself a bit more with her crossed arms shedding a single happy tear as the warmth of the fire brushed her skin from the winds of the approaching night. This… this was everything she could ever ask for. They weren’t famous by any means but she now had her childhood friend and now her family to be like her own extended family who had several times over helped her and her own blood family. She had her faction members that would follow her anywhere and trust her who were all like kin to her now. She was able to be there for a young girl who reminded her of herself before her first kidnapping that she could help keep safe. She had Daichi who is like a brother to her, She had Menat who was becoming close to her heart and filled her with joy just by seeing her happy.

She had a home, and a town full of people who trusted her and saw her as important and strong. All of which things she could have never planned for to come out of making a faction like she had. But all seeming to come to her. Was this truly her fate? If it was… she wasn’t too upset by it…. She smiled and called out then. “Everyone!” the crowds grew silent to listen to her. “This time tomorrow all those who wish to train to become stronger please gather here!” She wanted to ensure everyone here would remain as safe as possible even if she wasn’t around. “No matter who you are, what age you are, or gender, or skill level. Please come you may not be made to fight in anything serious to start but ensuring everyone can fight the best they can is important! I wish to help train you all the best I can so even when I’m not here you're all safe."

"So… anyone interested at all… please come.” She said softly as the crowd cheered, seeming more than interested. Dalia smiled and saw Lila motion her over as they all started to dance again. Dalia happily laughed and joined the dancing allowing herself to hold no further care for the world for the rest of the night. She carried the young girl with Daichi to the base and tucked her in bed in her room that was for Dalia as well and said good night to Daichi leading Lila to a free room. She then made her way outside and sat down leaning against the base’s wall watching on as the rest of the people slowly made their way to their homes. Dalia resting her eyes and slowly falling asleep outside.

The next afternoon she looked on at the large group of people standing at the ready for her instructions as they saw her approach. The Wolves including Lila smiled at her as Daichi emerged from the crowd nodding to her. Dalia looked to the others before speaking up. “Please organize yourselves from low to no skill” She motioned west “ Moderate skill to some skill.” then north “To well versed” then east. As they organized themselves she nodded. “I would like until we have the majority of others being moderate to well versed to work together to help catch each other up on the basics and work with each other. Pick who you'd like but look to the others and form teams of one person of each skill group and we'll stick to the groups until needing to arrange for the time being and later we will do our best to form more specialized classes." 

"Right now from those I know are about amongst you we can reasonably teach archery, assassin work, and warrior skills. As these next few days come please think about what you would be most suited for so we know where to put you later on in more well versed classes.” They all nodded and found their partners and began training as Lila motioned Dalia over tossing her a quiver and a full scale bow.

“Heard you’ve been slacking on your archery training kid… time for you to pick your pace back up.” She said with a wink. Dalia sighing but smirked and walked over putting on the quiver gripping her bow looking to the other 2 in the group as Lila pointed to her hands “See that boys?” They nod “Don’t hold the bow like that cause that's totally wrong.” She said, making Dalia drop her jaw holding a ‘woooooow’ face before Lila smirked and showed off the proper stance and way to grip a real bow. Dalia rolled her eyes but got into the stance and grip the bow shifting her hands as needed as the others followed suit.

They practiced the basics of the bow without arrows for a while before migrating to where the other rangers were to practice firing arrows. Next Dalia needed the refresher course honestly and the fact that she didn’t know how to use a traditional bow, only an arm mounted crossbow was definitely needed. The others caught on a bit after Dalia but she was pretty slow as well knowing how different it felt needing to use 2 of her arms to fire rather than just one. And as they ended training for the night Dalia couldn’t feel anything but pain in her arms but largely in her arm with the damaged nerves. Dalia s hand shaken before Lila came over gently grabbing her hand focusing her mind on her gentle touch.

“... use your crossbow next time okay?... with this arm you’ll only end up putting yourself in pain and hindering yourself to one arm only fighting if you use the bow too much… I had a hunch that this would happen but I figured I’d test it…” Dalia nodded with a sigh. “Hey.” Dalia looked up to see her soft smile. “You did great tonight Dali….” She said before letting her go to rest.

[ 1,571 / 1,500 Words ]

Dalia Fedcono

Dalia Fedcono
A-Tier
A-Tier

Job Details:

Dalia sat on the rocks of the shore bare footed and in a black dress the was a bt tatted  at the ends and had plenty of leather straps on her midsection and down her legs her hair blowing in the gentle breeze of the ocean’s winds the water of the ocean flicking up with each tide sprinkling her legs feet and ends of her dress in water as the sound of the crashes sung like music to her heart. She gently tucked her hair behind her ear holding an ink pen in her hand and rested a text book in her lap with her notebook over top of it looking over her notes as the moon slowly rose above the tides shining light upon her notes making her smile softly.

She brought her pen back down to the notebook though slowed to a stop as she heard the shifting of gravel approaching her location before it then shifted to planes of grass being slowly pressed against each other. She slowly lifted her head up as she heard a giggle followed by the young girl's voice. “Whatcha doin Auntie Dal?” Dalia smiled warmly looking back to the little girl she looked after.

“Well Calimine, I’m working and studying the art of language making.” She said watching her scarry over and slowly climb down to the rocks. Dalia held out a hand to help her balance as she looked down at the water splashing up onto her feet and the slippery rocks she stepped over one at a time until she was close enough to see the books and looked over to see them while she held Dalia’s hand in both of hers.

“What for?” She asked curiously with a happy smile leaning up against Dalia.

“Well there are bad people who could try to hurt us and steal our secrets to do bad things.” Dalia explained smiling to the girl softly with gentle eyes. “I thought if we had a secret code it would make that harder so no one will know what we are saying when we need to say secrets… but code is easy to figure out when you find the key.” she explained though chuckled as she scrunched up her nose the same way she always did when she didn’t quite understand something. “Think of it like if you fill a box with cookies it's easy for anyone to take them if you just leave them out right?” The girl nodded. “So if you lock it it makes it harder but you need that key to unlock the box right?” She nodded again “So what if you hide the key in a place that only trained people know how to find and get it?”

She bounced happily then “Then they can't get the cookies!.”

“Unless they break the box of find another way but yes. So to lock our metaphorical cookies up I wanted to make a key through a code but codes are easy to figure out when you figure out how they work. So I'm safeguarding the key by making a language which is more complicated than code and they just seem fancy.” She said with a chuckle as the girl giggled Dalia brushing her nose against the girls a few times before pulling away. “Would you like to come walk through the town with me Calim?” She nodded happily and Dalia kissed her forehead with a smile closing up her books and marked the place of one with her pen before getting up and helping the young girl up onto the main land holding her hand as she started to walk through the town. The young girl waving to who ever they passed excitedly Dalia gently nodding to people as they passed.

It had been a week now since they started training and things had now their routines that were coming more natural than foriegn new panthers by now and the people and her own seemed almost indistinguishable at this point everyone worked together in harmony and any concern the people of the town had for her people had long since at this point passed after working by them side by side for so long. The town was easily a hundred or two big for population making her allies roughly 300 or so strong only 120 or so being her factions but still it all felt as one big community. She used to hate staying in one spot but in her old age of 18… she's found herself content with staying in one local area and occasionally leaving as needed. These were her people now… she wished her parents could see it all.

Her kin 300 strong all willing to fight for each other knowing it was what was important and what was right. This she wished she could take all the credit for but finding this place being given the chance to save them all to prove how her people were good and only wanted what was best… that was all by luck… all by chance. Was this what fate was? To find your way when you didn’t know where it was…? She had been truly childish in her past to think it was as simple as being good or bad. Throughout her whole life she had constantly found freedom when she was trapped and found a way to free others… Was this her real fate? To always be free and give freedom to others? If that was the case that was not something she would outright just hate… let alone reject. She heard shouting in the distance though and clashing of weapons and a few flames from torches.

“Aunt Dali?” Calimine asked worried.

“Bandits…” Dalia whispered she knew the signs well.

“Like you and your family?” She asked softly and hopefully.

“Like how we used to be yes… but they are not our allies so that means danger… go find and gather the other children and any others you can find that are not fighters and take them to the base to stay safe.” She said looking down to her. Calimine nodded, taking Dalia’s books for her looking determined before running off. Calimine was still weak and fragile but she was still a child. She would teach her one day how to fight but only when she was ready. She wasn’t a fanalis, for all Dalia knew she could turn out to have been a magicians child which would make teaching her physical based things over magic would be dangerous given magicians physical limitations.

She wanted to figure out what she was first and if need be find her a different teacher outside of herself to properly teach her. For now she would teach her how to remain safe in dangerous situations without the need to fight either way. Dalia using her flight flew up into the air at C - Tier speeds to see what the situation was. There was roughly 10 of them which  Daichi was already on his way to. She narrowed her eyes before flying towards him whistling. Daichi knowing the signal rose up his arm so Dalia could grab it and lifted him off the ground so they could travel faster.

Dalia swung him as she suddenly stopped to let the momentum rocket him forward so he could make his first strike while she landed and skid across the grass holding her arms to her sides to activate her Bone Blades n both her arms scaled up to A - Tier Quality. Daichi mean while striked with his Iron Rain Throwing while in mid air Kunai at one of the bandits knocking him to the ground he slowly trying to get up only to be stabbed by a Basic A - Tier attack from Dalias bone blade. The two being surrounded quickly by the men. Dalia squinting her eyes a bit before grinning wide her back pressed against Daichi’s.

The men then Swarm Them but before they can strike Dalia Whistles and flies straight up Daichi grabbing her ankle on her way up to go up with her as the people below them crashed into each other. Daichi tosses down his go to bombs performing his Storm Cleanse blowing them up for A - Tier damage. She lowers down with him as one groans slowly bleeding out. Daichi walked over pulling out his Kunai to finish him off. Though as Dalia looked down to him all she could think about was how she and her family had been just like these people. Killing entire populations for no reason other than fun, destroying communities and families. She closed her eyes gently placing a hand on his chest to stop him before looking at the man who spoke to her through his gags in his own blood.

“There is a beast coming for you all too big to face… it will destroy all in its path… we hoped to get supplies and flee before it arrived… please it will arrive soon in time l let me live an-” He froze as she knelt down gently caressing his face. She retracted her bone blades and shook her head gently. “Thank you but  you will not survive even if I let you live… join your allies where the dead go.” She said gently slitting his throat with her C - Tier Claws And looked back to Daichi. “Warn the other towns so they can prepare but inform them our people will face the beast but we do not know what direction it will come from so we need to minimize casualties.”

Daichi looked a t her seriously before nodding and designing off. Dalia sighs, closing her eyes once more. She was no longer like them.. And that she doubted would be the case again. She just would have to in time make up for the lives she helped take when growing up. She stood up looking at their tracks as they seemed to be going from one direction. If they were rushing they likely wouldn’t have taken many detors which meant if they were running from the beast it may be coming from that direction. She’d prepare a battle plan tonight before the sun rises and prepare her people. They needed to fight and needed to keep these people in all the towns safe.

[ 1,732 / 1,500 Words ]

”Npc Used”:

”Trait Ability Used”:

”Ability Used”:

Dalia Fedcono

Dalia Fedcono
A-Tier
A-Tier

Job Details:

“We don’t know fully how big it will be but if it can tramble entire towns it is likely more then big enough to crush you if you’re under it so avoid being under it at all times, even if its underbelly ends up begin it's only weak spot you stay from under that I will not sacrifice any of you to take this thing down.” Dalia said, looking to her troops from her faction who listened intently. “We need to immobilize it first if we can not outright kill right away that way it does not run the risk of entering a town and causing further damage or accidental casualties. So in other means aim for the legs preferably the sides rather then front or back since it can always try to kick you and based on how its limbs work it is more than likely the sides will be the least effective for it to strike with. Once it is down aim for its eyes and strike as deeply as you can.”

She said as she paced her bare feet sinking into the dirt as her tight black clothes hugged her body and her long coat fluttered in the wind. “The eyes are usually soft and easily destroyed and have a direct path to the brain.” She said pointing to the side of her head. “We destroy that and we kill the beast. After words we will  break it down to resources and valuables and divide it amongst the 3 towns to help boost the economy and to pay for any repairs that may be needed after.” She said simply.

“That goes for us too mam?” A man’s voice asked as a large group of people Dalia knew trained with her people to better the town. Dalia stared at them for a long while before nodding. If these people could destroy the beast themselves with only back up support from her then they would likely have more confidence and know even with her gone they would be safe so long as they are together. Dalia turned to see a massive creature that was silhouetted by the moon off in the far distance heading their way.

“It does… now as said before march but do not run yet to conserve energy well meet the beast half way.” She said as they all nodded and saluted her before following her forward towards the beast. As they neared the beat Dalia used her Flight to slowly raise into the air while still moving forward and called out “Rangers set and aim!” A chunk of the group behind her kneeled down and aimed their bows and arrows at the beast as the rest with their melee weapons followed Dalia as the creature became more visible, it was a giant lizard like creature that walks on all 4 limbs and stands up to 10 m in height it has many thorns along its belly. It moved slowly and its eyes slowly shifted to look at the groups. Dalia then shouted “Close combat enter close range!” She shouted before they charged forward.

Dalia zoomed forward to land on its face to get his attention on her. She heard it hissing before flagging her arm to signal the archers whose arrows would stick into the torso of the beast with their Ranged attacks doing C - Tier and B - Tier damage from the two separate skill levels. The beast roared out  as it started to Stampede Before the close combater could get their hits in. Dalia hopped down and  shouted “Move west and east!” The close combatives shifted  to move out of the way, one moving too slow but was saved just in time by Dalia who grabbed them and flew out of the way with them. The beast trying to Chomp at them but just barely missed.

The beast Swinging Its tail and Dalia  turned just in time to take the B - Tier impact from it shouting in pain but stopped herself from crashing face down and letting the group member get hurt. She set them down panting as blood filled her mouth from the hit. She though flying back at it and let it track her with its eyes before spitting blood into its eyes making it roar in pain. The melee group rushed forward Slashing Its legs to make it crash to the ground with C - Tier damage before the better fighters  raced to its eyes and all of them Slashed at them to kill it with A - Tier Damage. They all panted looking on at the killed beast then bursted out cheering.

Daila winced at the pain as she shifted her torso up right, she would get medical care when they returned but the sight of them all cheering excitedly knowing that they realistically could take on that sort of threat most others could ever dream to it was heartwarming… and honestly if this was her fate she- She closed her eyes and smirked. It didn’t matter what her fate was, it made her who she is today and is a part of her no matter what it was it was something she could take pride in having… Something she could accept. Her black rukh that flowed around her turning white then as she landed on the ground with the others still holding her injury but smiled at them all. She let them take care of the beast's body as she nodded to them making her way back to the main town.

She looking to Calimine who raced to her and hugged her leg with a smile. Dalia gently patted her head as she looked up to see Lola  smirking at her walking over to put an arm unde there to help brace her as Daichi joined them smiling proudly at her. Dalia happily smiled back to him holding out her fist to him and he touched his fist to hers before helping her to the medical area with Calimine who spun happily around. She knew Dalia was hurt but she also knew dalia was strong and that her benign back meant once again they were all safe. The townspeople they passed nodded to her and she nodded back. Daichi and Lola gently resting her on the bed of the medial wing where she was soon taken care of.

For the next few days Dalia was put on bed rest and well it made Dalia easily antsy for being stuck inside for so long but during that time she worked more on her new language for her people and their new rules and set up. She wanted to make it fit more to what they all stood for now. She though looking up as Daichi came in, passing her some files with a smirk.

“Looks like that overgrown newt got some attention form some new trading partners that are coming to this area soon.” He said as Dalia looked them over pausing on one that sold off combative slaves and smirked. “Looks like one of them got confused by our factions slave trade branch and thought it was more of the traditional kind.” He said crossing his arms as Dalia smiled up to him then looked to the medical person.

“Can I leave bed rest in lets say a week?” She asked, batting her eyes at them making them groan and sigh before waving her off.

“I suppose so… especially if it is to save those people…” Dalia smiled softly at them and nodded.

“I’ll try to avoid getting hurt and causing more issues for you mam thank you.” She smiled up to Daichi who grinned back to her, it was time to get into business as usual again starting with making some new friends. Something they were both pretty good at by now.  She let Daichi go as she looked over her paperwork and sighed a bit, she really needed a resource manager to handle all these things for her so she could focus on the other aspects of the faction. For now though she needed to figure out what the normal sellers coming outside of the slave one so she could see what they could provide her people that her people couldn’t provide and what they could sell in return so they can make a profit and buy supplies that they didn’t normally have access to.

She tapped her pen looking over their reports on her faction's resources and the towns to figure out what exactly they had to begin with. They had a lot more than what they did when she first started things with them since their trade routes were open again but they still had a lot to still gather and figure out. For now she needed to sell off the remaining parts her town had of that beast from a bit back ago and some of the other things they usually sold. They had no outside connections besides the other two towns so it wasn’t nearly as much as the resources they had were worth but selling their reserved resources they were holding out for better sellers for to the new trader ships coming in  were worth it enough to make some profit for the time being and to use said money to buy better supplies and earn good will with the others in order to spread more word of them to increase different willing trader ships and expand their market significantly.  She tapped her chin but nodded this would do for now. She sat there working on the rest of the paperwork for the time being while in recovery.

[ 1,583 / 1,500 Words ]

Traits Used:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum