You are not connected. Please login or register

Crawling into the web. [Social]

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Crawling into the web. [Social] Empty Crawling into the web. [Social] 28/07/20, 11:46 am

Julius Plageuis

Julius Plageuis
A-Tier
A-Tier

S 000
M 000
WC 0000 / 0000
While enjoying the festival Julius had found himself tied together in a situation where he had aligned himself with the Kogata clan. During this alliance, he joined a group of other people who were also allied with them.  Oh of them had made Julius very cautious of his nature, he knew what a purple Magician was which he guessed wasn't all that odd though he himself had only learned this while reading in his Lightning magic book.   There was a lot more to this man than what could be seen as the case was with himself.

There was no telling what exactly everyone who was allied with the Kogata was truly up to.  Julius was sure everyone had their own motives for joining. For himself, he hadn't figured out what he wanted to do with Kina yet. He could feel the building of a war about to start all for the sake of power instead of truly becoming a single clan.  The greed of power, it stained this world and the only way to fix it would be to put everyone on the same footing.  Perhaps then they could see that all power does is corrupt and kill, nothing good ever comes from those who gain power and hold it for long periods of time.

Looking around Julius thought it best to seek the man who went by Eight out, perhaps after some talking, he could get a better read on the man, or even his intentions with the Kogata.  Stepping out of the small wooden home he was renting out, Julius would search around the Kogata clan's living area hoping to spot him.

──────────────────────────────────────────────

Crawling into the web. [Social] YVYVcOy

Shishi

Shishi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Eight was sitting in the shade of a red-white parasol, sipping at a cup of tea for a prolonged period of time with a piping, hot kettle at this sides. He had a slave at his side tending to his needs, a petite woman wrapped in a seafoam kimono with a daisy yellow sash around her waist. Obediently fanning her master, working herself to a sweat while Eight showed no concern for the woman's exhaustion. He was reading an adaptation of his favorite play, Herakles. His eyes were skimming over the act where the hero would have to fight a Hydra, but at this time Julius appeared from the corner of his eye. Eight's eyes widened with joy, and waved Julius to his outdoor table.

"Julius, this is an honor. I've been meaning to speak to you. Is there anything that my servant can get for you?" He implied that this woman was simply a maid to the magician. This was one of the few times he was without any real back up behind him, no loyal bodyguards, no dalia, no Jynx. Should Julius make any reasonable request, he would beckon to the slave to have it arranged, regardless of how long it would take, but laughing off any unreasonable ones.

"I was always felt that it was important to reveal ones sleeves before asking another to do so. I've come to the festival to join Kogata because I need their information resources to find a slave owner I have to kill."

Crawling into the web. [Social] ZuxZMnk

Julius Plageuis

Julius Plageuis
A-Tier
A-Tier

As luck would have it Julius would soon stumble upon him, Eight was with some woman who was fanning him when he was waved over by Eight. Smiling as he approached Julius would move the chair out from under the table with his stave. "The Honour is all mine, Sir Eight. As long as you're offering some green tea would be lovely" Julius would reply looking at Eight when he spoke to him, then shifted his gaze to the woman who was visibly tired. Perhaps his request would allow her a break from fanning. Once the servant had run off Eight got right down to it, he had to commend his bluntness, and honestly.

"Because they have wronged you or because of competition? As for me, I did not Join the Kogata for anything less than any knowledge of possible hidden magic they kept. Though to be fully honest I came to see if they needed to be taken out with the rest of the country. I mean in complete Genocide fashion. "

Julius would remove his hat from his head showing his curly locks. The hat would be placed on the top of his stave as the stave itself rested between his legs with his left hand holding onto it. Unbuttoning the top button on his jacket he would slide the chair further under the table. He was interested to see what Eight would have to reply with. The entire time of curse he'd wear a smile and speak in a gentle manner.

Shishi

Shishi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

The gentleman's curiosity of Eight's reasons put him on guard mentally, but the slaver did not allow this influence his disposition. Rising to his feet to properly serve Julius a portion of tea, having been drinking it himself, bowing his head graciously. "Because he owns me." After explaining his situation to Julius, he would take a sip of his own hot drink. Observing the magician indirectly, wondering if he would show compassion. "So you're interested in hidden magic?" Eight wasn't quite sure what the man was interested. "Are you speaking of magic tools or perhaps something even greater?"

Julius' beguiling tone softened the impact of the word. "You're looking to kill everyone? Does that include me? Her?" Grinning as he spoke, using some rhetoric to dig deep into this quandary. While it was alarming, but he wanted to know what the goal was, perhaps if he could somewhat align himself with Julius, Eight would be able to greatly benefit from this relationship.

Julius Plageuis

Julius Plageuis
A-Tier
A-Tier

S60/60
M280/280
WC0/1500
How coy he thought listening to Eight's answer on the slaver. Was this suppose to be a serious answer? Because they owed him? "Is what they own you worth tracking them down so eagerly? Over what a few sacks of jewels or money? No, I've seen you in our meetings Mr. Eight, you sire are calcutive."

Lifting the cup of tea towards his mouth Julius would lower his head in thanks before pressing the cup to his lips allowing the warm tea to enter his mouth and fill him with joy. There was nothing like a good batch of tea. It would remind him of his wife as they often sat outside and drank it together. A memory of her would flicker in his mind allowing a slight bit of happiness to pass through him as it was quickly replaced with rage for her being gone. His face would show this change of emotion.

"Tools? Not entirely, they are powerful and perhaps can aid me on my quest but ultimately no. I seek something vastly more dangerous and deadly. The truth of the Ruhk and the limit they can be used for.
Julius would set the cup down as he leaned in towards Eight.

" I think life magic is more powerful than what books and teachers let on. I think with the power manipulation over the ruhk and the real understanding of them we can pull others back from the other side, and then keep them from aging and dying. Imagine a world with unlimited resources and no one dies. How happy that would be.."

Julius would sit back into the chair lifting the tea to his mouth once more. "Perhaps, to be frank with you sir. My enemy is all humans who allow greed to become the single thing that tears the world apart or those who are too greedy to allow others to enjoy the riches of the world like food and medical treatment. Everything comes down to money" he would say as he rubbed his thumb back and forth on his index and middle finger.

Shishi

Shishi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Even if the man's hearing was poor, his mind was sharp. While Eight was definitely keen on treasures, he saw them as a means to an end, simply a powerful tool. Doing all this work just for some money? He'd easily make twice as much as a slaver. When he spoke to Julius, it felt as if he were communicating to a mirror, from the lexicon and the thought process.

Eight continued to listen to the wise one, trying to get whatever knowledge he could pick from his words. 'The truth of the Rukh?' He only started to use magic on his own, perhaps this would be important as a magician. 'Life magic?' Eight was aware that his own magic was a combination of life and water, but he didn't seem to quite understand the manipulation of the rukh. It was hard to grasp something greater than magic for him, but Julius seemed to speak of something concrete.

Eight was quite aware of how greed affected people, in particular, slaves. Hell, slaves are a side effect of greed. "I agree with you one-hundred percent. Even as a slaver... if I were king, I'd balance the greed of the rich with the welfare of the slaves. Slaves are human too." Something he could agree on, greed was a toxin to the world, and he wanted to payback to all the slaves who have endured. Slaves were special in his eyes.

He called to the servant with a snap of his fingers. "Please fetch the Amethyst." Eight would offer Julius a parting gift, while he intended to present him with a spear of life that he hadn't used yet, but Eight's curiosity of life magic piqued, the ooze overlord would plan to experiment with the magic weapon.

Julius Plageuis

Julius Plageuis
A-Tier
A-Tier

The very Guil of the man to come out right and say he was a slaver. It was disgusting, and probably the very pinnacle of greed in his opinion, to view another life a mere object worth of selling and trade. How was he to trust this man anymore? Perhaps he was not meant to? Perhaps, Julius would just have to see the man for his sins, after all, he agreed that greed was a pressing matter even though himself was one who partook within it. What did it the most for Julius was the Slaves are humans too, and all the while Julius himself had killed children and women, he felt sickened within his guy. It was as if he was infected with his Plaga wand's spell.

Julius had to remind himself to the world his Sins were greater than Eight's by a large number, morally of course if Eight was being fourth coming of course. Julius would watch Eight as he gave an order, only now did he realize the woman here was one of them, she was a slave. His left leg would start to bounce up and down as he battled with his wishes within his head nothing more at the moment but to rip the man apart, however, he had purpose and usefulness still. At least until the Clan issues were handled, perhaps even after if Eight was willing to do business properly.

"Please sir, no need to exchange gifts to buy my silence of your deals. What a man does to make a name for himself does not concern me currently. There is no reason for you to give something without exchange. Oh, that must be it, yes, well what is it you wish to gain Eight? My help with this slaver?"

His crimson hues would not look away from Eight, his face holding that harmful smiles which were his mask to his true feelings. He did not trust Eight's intention nor did he know them, he needed to be on guard just in case the man wished to try something fishy. He hoped it would not be the case here as the tea was great, just not good enough to die for.

Wc: 376

Shishi

Shishi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

The slaver was happy to give the Amethyst Longsword and some money in exchange for goodwill. Perhaps Eight would need his assistance during their stay in Kina, or if perhaps the Kogata clan were to betray them, Julius might favor helping Eight over the Kogata clan. However it seemed as if Julius was not keen on keeping a tab, a man who couldn't simply receive a gift.

The thumping of Julius' leg was noticeable to him, but he couldn't pinpoint the cause of the habit. "Silence? No sir, I'm not ashamed of being a slaver even if the majority of the world abhors it. I would not be where I am today, had it not been for being a slave." He paused processing the rest of the words. "Dealing with the cause of my slavery... is very personal to me. But you say you wish to destroy the world, correct? Well, I suppose I need to handle some similar business in Reim. My parents were born Fanalis slaves, escaping and joining the Fanalis Corp, only to once again be caught, never rescued, leaving them to return to slaves once more. Perhaps we could help each other here?"

A few moments later, the maid returned with the blade, lifting it with both hands. She performs a curtsy, presenting the weapon to Julius with her head bowed. There was a satchel in her hands, evidently full of huang as a secondary gift. "I have plenty of work to do. I do hope we can possibly meet up in Reim after our business in Kina. Feel free to stay but I have plenty of work to finish, so I will be tied up."

~Fin~

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum