You are not connected. Please login or register

Aspiring Sumo trainer!!! (Job/solo/plot)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Silva Kaida

Silva Kaida
β-Tier
β-Tier

Job:

The old man was walking around the capital city trying to decide what he was going to do for the day. He had been doing tasks for the Hinamoto clan so that has been taking up a lot of his time since he had come to the country. He just wanted to enjoy the sites and explore this beautiful country. This country seemed like it could erupt in conflict between the clans at any moment so he needs to hurry and enjoy his time here while he can. The old man has been through a lot lately so it is easy to just forget to take some time to unwind and remember who you are.

As he was travelling and walking around he noticed that he kept noticing strange signs over and over, everywhere that he went. On all of the news and poster boards were torn pages of paper that had scrawled letters written on them in calligraphy. He wasn't really able to read it so he decided to get help to translate this not so great handwriting. He would spend the next couple of hours asking random people he meets if they could read the message. Most of them were unable to or would just know the odd word. He would eventually find a younger man who is able to read this letter without any problem at all. "Yeah this note is from a man named Shou. He is asking for help to train him and to make him stronger. He does not say what he needs to get stronger for though. Also be found near the blue flowered forest which is an hour or so walk that way." the boy would say pointing to the east. The elderly man would nod and smile as he starts to head towards the location mentioned. It would take him a bit longer than an hour as he would take his time admiring the site on his way. He was wondering a bit about why he was taking this request when he was just wanting to relax during this day. It must be that this strange request had just piqued his interest. Not many request help to become strong and learn how to fight. This would actually remind the elderly assassin of a young boy who had the same request. This young boy was being bullied and wanted a way to stand up against the bullies. However, instead of teaching the boy how to fight he taught him how to kill. This had of course led to the deaths of the bullies and the boy being carried off by the guards. He was wondering if this encounter would have a similar conclusion,

A couple of hours later he had finally made it to the forest. It was a beautiful site, probably the most beautiful place he had seen in this country. The trees were covered in these bright blue flowers, almost as if they were painted instead of real. He could hear some loud noises as he decided to go and see what the source of this noise was. He would end up seeing a short, heavy set, middle aged man running through the woods. This man was was around five feet and eight inches tall and over 200 pounds. He had a round face and light brown hair with brown eyes. He was currently wearing nothing but what looked like underwear but he remember hearing it was a muwashi, a belt that was worn by sumo wrestlers. So this man must be out here practicing to become a sumo wrestler. He would smile thinking this would be an interesting encounter for sure. The man was wheezing and breathing quite heavily as he fell to the ground, clearly exhausted from running. He seemed to tire easily but also dedicated to this training. He was impressed by this man's determination and gumption to ask for help so he decided that he might as well entertain this man for awhile. Who know, this may lead to quite an exhilarating adventure.

He would wait, watching, hidden in the woods. He would wait till the man had regained his composure and stands back up. After a couple minutes the man gets up so he finally makes himself known. He lets the man hear him walking causing him to jump and turn around a bit startled. "Gwaaah! W..who are you?" the man would ask trying not to show that he was trembling in fear. "Seseseesese." he would smile laughing, "Do not worry young man. I am not planning to hurt you. I assume that you are the mysterious Shou? I have come because I saw your note and have come to train you. May I ask though, why do you desire to become stronger? you don't seem to have much of your prime left." He would straighten up a bit calming down some. "Yes. I am shou. I really appreciate you coming to help me. You see I know i am older than most starting out but I desire to become a sumo wrestler. But not just any sumo wrestler, I want to be the Yokozuno, the best sumo in all of Kina. That is why i need a trainer, to help me into shape and how to fight. " Silva would keep smiling and nods. He had spent a lot of time watching and studying about sumo wrestling. He thought it was a fantastic sport so he was more than willing to help the man out. "Alrighty young man. I am silva and I shall become your trainer and help you become a yokozuna. But you must do everything I say." Shou would nod cheerfully, because of his age no one else would help him so he just about lost hope.

The odd duo would then spend the next couple of weeks going through rigorous training. He would make Shou work out till near death doing running, weights and even punching trees till his knuckles bled. After that the two would spar constantly, the old man of course using his muscle form. He would teach the man how to slap his opponent with enough force to knock them off their feet and how to use his opponents weight to trip them instead of his own strength. He also taught the man the art of tossing people larger then him and how to use his full power to shove his opponents out of the ring. All of these moves were things that would help him in matches as punching and kicking were not allowed and the goal wasnt to k.o. but to get them down or out of the ring. By the end of the training period Silva felt that he was ready for actual sumo matches now.

WC 1000+/1000
Shou:

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum