You are not connected. Please login or register

The tourney of rookies (job/plot/sumo)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Silva Kaida

Silva Kaida
β-Tier
β-Tier

job:

Since Silva has started down the path of being a teacher he has already gained two students in the world of sumo wrestling. The first being a middle-aged man who had decided to leave his life as a farmer to try to become the Yokozuna of Kina. He didn’t have any life worthy goals besides to become the best sumo in this country, someone that could support his wife and kids better than he could as a farmer. This came with a big risk but he believed in his teacher, the man who gave him the belief that he could achieve his childhood dream.

The other was the newest member of the stable that Silva had created, Elgjiho who is nicknamed the Shuten-Doji. He is a large man with a demonic presence that suits his appearance and size. He is different from Shou as he did not have a passion for sumo but wanted to change the harsh culture of Kina and try to change the way that they handle their conflicts amongst each other. Silva had revealed to him that there was another way then the initial path the mountain had chosen, one that would use the beauty and power of sumo to change that. So he had decided to follow the old man and become his student. While he did not know about the sport as much he was greatly experienced in combat being a former mercenary until recently. Silva would have to personally teach the man the basics of what sumo is.

However, he would not have much time to do that as of this moment. They had gotten a formal invitation to join in a tournament that they held every few months for amateurs trying to enter the world that is sumo wrestling. Silva would smile as this would be the perfect chance for both of his students. Shou had already made his debut to the world yet this would be the first series of matches for the living mountain Shuten-Doji. With this tournament they would be given recognition based on how well that they perform as well as what ranking they would be given as a professional sumo wrestler. This would allow them to show their full potential as well as put what the old man has taught them.

Silva would instruct Shou to practice the basic strikes and throws while he taught the simple basics of sumo to Elgjiho. Now they did not have any actual building for their stables so they all have been staying at the farm of Shou, using it for their training purposes. So he would have El separated from Shou as their training would be completely different from the other. “So Elgjiho, I am here to train you about the basics of sumo. I am sure that you have watched more matches than I have being that you have lived here the past two decades but there is a difference between watching and participating. So basically it is like this, you try to push your opponent out of the ring or cause any part of them that is not their feet to touch the ground. OF course it makes sense that you try your best to avoid any of this from happening to yourself. Punches are not allowed but any open handed strikes are allowed obviously. Your strength and pure size will make you a difficult opponent but that is really only for the amateurs like the ones you are about to face soon. The professional wrestlers will be more than skilled enough to make up for that difference and bring you defeat and humiliation. That is why I am going to teach you something that will take advantage of the base that you already have. “

With this El would listen closely, intent on learning from the man who he has learned to respect on the day that they first met each other. “So since you already have experience in real life combat I will not have you focus on strikes. In fact I forbid you from using strikes in this tournament. I know that this will set you back a bit but I have two reasons for this that I hope you will understand. First is because I am concerned that you will seriously hurt these young up and coming athletes. More importantly this is so that you can focus on the other aspects of what makes sumo what it is. Mainly grappling and throwing which are two of the professional sumo sharpest weapons. I want you to use your grip strength to grab and hold onto your opponent, lifting them into the air in order to restrain them from moving and trying to escape. Then you will be able to throw them, slam them down or even just carry them out of the ring. After having fought you that day I can tell that you are not that quick on your feet so there is a large chance of your strikes to not land anyways. However, persistence is all that is needed to grapple, one good grasp and that is all. I want you to practice with this ideal and perfect it into an actual move. “ With this Silva would leave the man to watch over Shou’s Practicing. Elgjiho was left along to practice what his teacher had instructed to him.

A week would pass and it would be the day of the tournament. IT was time for the both of them to showcase their abilities in the ring as well as their master’s wisdom and teaching capabilities. The two fellow brother students would end up being in opposite blocks with the tournament being separated into 2 blocks. This means that if they both have to win all 5 matches each in order to face each other. They were both silently hoping to go up against the other. While they were students under the same master they both wanted to see which would be better in the sumo world, both now equally fueled by the same fire.

For the First round they would both complete their matches rather quickly. Shou would use his signature move, One day I'll be Yokozuna! which would push his opponent out of the ring with great force. While in the other block El would use his own signature move to start the tourney, demonic grip to left and carry his opponent out of the ring with great ease. The second match would end just as quickly, Shou using get down down pull his opponent to the ground as they charge at him. El would do the same by picking them up with demonic grip before slamming them into the floor of the ring. The next two matches would be the same as the first two, an exact repeat of what happened to be exact. One ring out and one floor touch for the both of them, showing their teacher’s lessons as well as their own style to sumo wrestling.

However, the last two matches are what would prove to be by far the most difficult for the both of them. Shou’s initial Sumo strike which was countered by his second to last opponent’s palm strike flurry Shou would smile as he was starting to really get into this tourney. The other bouts had been to quick and easy, though quick matches tended to happen quite a lot in sumo. The other sumo would use their basic sumo throw which would of course be countered by Shou’s own sumo throw, his get down technique. The would both struggle for several seconds in an attempt to throw the other to the ground. However, they would both take a step back before attempting to clash once again. One day I'll be Yokozuna! would be the deciding factor as the double palm strike to shove the opponent out of the ring with great force.

Thigs would not bode so well for his junior however. The opponent would use railroad in an attempt to shov the massive 3m tall man out of the ring, but his mountain’s body would prevent the large man from being knocked out of the ring. He would attempt to grab them man but instead the opponent would grab onto El’s muwashisi successfully using sumo throw to topple the large man to the ground which would shake the audience that was watching all around them. The crowd would let out a roaring cheer as the see who they thought was going to be the winner loose in such an outstanding manner.

The final match would not be as exciting as Show uses a series of unrelenting palm strikes to slowly but persistently force the last man out of the ring.

The crowd would cheer as the middle aged rookie won the tourney. Silva would of course applaud and cheer on both of his students equally. He was proud of this huge step for them both. Shou who was timid and nervous had gained confidence in his abilities and Elgjiho learned that there was more to sumo then strength and brute force, this was a humbling experience that the man needed. They would have to wait a few weeks till the rankings of every amateur was decided so for now they would head back to the makeshift stable that they call home.
WC1500+/1500

NPCs:

──────────────────────────────────────────────

https://magiworld.forumotion.com/t9186-memiors-of-an-old-assassin

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum