You are not connected. Please login or register

Joining Hinamoto (job/solo)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Joining Hinamoto (job/solo) Empty Joining Hinamoto (job/solo) 09/07/20, 10:07 am

Silva Kaida

Silva Kaida
β-Tier
β-Tier

Job:

The old man had arrived to the country of Kina over the past couple of days. He had learned of news of the country opening its borders temporarily for a festival and by the sounds of it there was a possibility of it keeping its borders opened. Silva was intrigued by this and thought it would be interesting to go to the country island and explore it, gathering information and possible getting some new contracts for his assassination work. If he was to become the world's top assassin then it could be very helpful to spread his name here on this island. Also he had heard that this country was steeped in various mysteries since not much was actually known about his land. If he could learn these secrets it could help him become stronger and become an even better killer.

He had heard that this country was ruled by clans instead of just one ruler, kind of similar to reim or balbadd that was ruled by a group. However it seemed that these clans were quite a bit different and seemed to control thier own groups that were independent from each other. However, there also seemed to be one clan that was on top, The Hinamoto clan. It seemed that the six clans were recruiting outsiders to help them. He was not sure why they wanted help but this was another perfect chance for him to gain power and leverage in this country. He had decided that he was going to join the Hinamoto clan since they seemed to be the top clan, however they may not be the top for long without help. So if her helped them and gave them the support they need then they will greatly be in his debt which will be a huge win for the old man.

He had gone and pledged his loyalty his loyalty to the Hinamoto clan already and he was now supposed to meet one of their members. He was to meet the messenger underneath a fig tree near the palace. Already standing there was a young man waiting underneath the fig tree. He would look at Silva and says, "Welcome Silva Kaida. Please explain what you want from the Hinamoto clan and why you have decided to join us." The elderly man would nod and smile glad to tell him what he wanted. "Well you see young man I am an assassin. I kill for money and to make myself known around the world. I want to be the Assassin King, leader of all assassins and I believe I can make progress to that goal here. What I would like is a high position in the clan if possible and to lead the country's assassins becoming the country's head assassin doing all of your dirty work. I chose this clan because believe they have great potential and I want to help them achieve full glory here. " He would say and the man would nod. "Thank you sir. I will soon give you your first task." He would say.

WC 500+/500

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum