You are not connected. Please login or register

Ghost class training

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Ghost class training Empty Ghost class training 02/07/20, 03:54 pm

Ghost

Ghost
A-Tier
A-Tier

"Ghost it was time my friend. Ghost you was about to win. But you need to want to do it. The flow of power within you is one to be behold. You clearly are more then one. You are me as I am you. Together we are better. Let it flow inside of you let it cover you with it's warmth. This is the power of love of the light my dear friend. Now was the time to go to the next level and nothing and I do mean nothing will stop you. Will stop me will not stop us. The time is now and you do your best to believe in the power of the light." This is his higher power speaking to him. He was and always will be guided by light and boy does he love such a thing. This was the power within him growing to become even stronger.

Ghost had his eyes closed as he was in a trans. He knew he had to unlock more power and do more things. He was soon on the right path as he knew his power was going to grow even more so. This was the fate of Ghost. The ruhk was all around him as he smiled. It came at him at all sides. This was truly a moment to behold and damn he was loving every moment of it all. This was something he wanted for a very long time. The light his very magic would take a solar stance as it cane about. This was so good so cool to him. He would look on as it smiled at him. Holding him tight. Ghost was one to not shy away from such a thing. As he slowly open his eyes he would look around himself.

Looking on he would stand up slowly but surely. As he stood up. He would start to see images of himself. As if the light was trying to tell him something. But what could this light want with him? He had an idea and he was going to love every bit of it. As the light version of him made out of pure magic came his way. He would hold out his hand so that it may grab a hold of the light. Ghost would look on as it went flying all around himself. This was truly something to feel.

Ghost would smile as he started to feel the power between his body and the light body. Ghost was going to enjoy this and he knew it as well. His power grew stronger as he saw this. He could tell what was going to happen next and boy was he loving it. Taking his hand and laughing at his new found power he was wondering what was next for him to do? After all he just gain new power and he felt on top of the world with such power. The tower of power was on his mind. But was he truly ready for that?

Wc505

2Ghost class training Empty Re: Ghost class training 04/07/20, 05:43 pm

Ghost

Ghost
A-Tier
A-Tier

A few days has gone by as he was a new level of power and he was only going to get better. He was now more stronger then he was a few days back. He was getting closer and closer to the tower of power. As the ruhk would come around him even more so. This was a good thing as he looked on at it. Lifting his hand out to try and touch them. Only for it to go around his hand. This was real good for him. As he could feel the light in him getting ever so more stronger then ever. His stave would light up just to prove this fact to him. Ghost was indeed a true magician to the core of his soul. He would look on at the fading sun as he got a bright idea. He was going to try and create a spell that would copy the sun from might to the bright. At this level of power he was indeed a cool factor in doing something like that. Ghost would start to walk away as his job here was done. He looked on as he out his stave away and a new level to boost with as well.

Wc712

──────────────────────────────────────────────

"I often hear them say. Please send me back. If only I could go back, I could do it better."
Some are lost in the past, Some are lost in the future. It is the Now that matters
None of them understand that the present only matters and the present  never seems to matter."
-Thoughts Of The Grave Digger

With Action, a man becomes a Hero with Death, a Hero becomes a Legend, and with time a Legend becomes a Myth, with hearing a Myth a man takes Action
Thoughts Of Ghost-

Spoiler:

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum