You are not connected. Please login or register

Ghost Class Training ( The Beast Within )

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Ghost

Ghost
A-Tier
A-Tier

"You know I died once upon a time and well. Let's just say before I came back to life. I met him face to face. At first, I could run from him. At first, I did not have to talk to him. I could turn him off. The voices at first were only in my head. But now that same voice is not only on my shoulder but literally bound toy soul. He got me the imp demon got me. How can I fight this power? He wants me to do this and them do that. How crazy is that even. Hurt this person better yet reap this soul. I hate him so much. I need to getaway. But you know what I kind of like healing this sick world. As I left that dungeon Hydra. I left a brand new me. I left with a new powerful ally in you. But you have a long and I  mean a very long way to go."

The Hydra looked up at Ghost as he was in a meditation pose. It's been two weeks now and the duo was deep into training. Ghost was trying to learn the ways of the Beast Master. So what better way to start off than to have the powerful Hydra kn his side. But there is one sole problem. This little beast is a baby or something. As Vine made him small again or at least the magic did and that pissed Ghost off dearly. But what is even more dangerous is that Ghost now has a dual personality. As he tries to coup with the fact that he is now a living vessel for two souls and damn it all it was not as fun as one would think it would be.

You see before he resurrected. Ghost would be in a private hell created for him. By his Grandfather, his death is what lead to the old wizard well Witch to bond with Ghost's soul. It was as if it was game over for him. But the good thing is the Witch king is now trapped in Ghost's soul. But by giving up his body to return to the mortal world.  He was able to gain new powers of his own. Which only cost him his soul a deal with a loser but could he turn out the winner? As he stood up he would try not to think about it. As he had his notepad. Ghost tends to write about things that happened to him. But he tends to write them a little bit differently and a lot happier. As he looked on at the Hydra he would say to him. "We need to get you stronger my little friend. As we both know that what we saw in that Dungeon. I or you will truly be enough to take on the world. Soon enough we will destroy this world and make it a brand new one understand me?"

Wc500/200

Ghost

Ghost
A-Tier
A-Tier

The Hydra would growl at the sky as it became darker. Now he and Ghost have been out in the woods and by the lake for a few weeks. Ever since he took him out of that prison he was in. He still could not believe he tasted freedom after so long. But still, he missed Vine and wish her the best. Ghost was his new master or at least he wants him to be. But only time will tell about that one. Even though he and Ghost started a friendship. It was still started on a rocky start. After all Ghost and that other beast tamer tried to kill him. But it was the fact that they did not. It was the fact that Ghost offered his hand to him. When he could have easily taken his life. That is what had him to follow this man here with faith.

Soon enough Ghost would have camp set up. Well, they had but a small campfire and a bed made of leaves. It was going to change all tomorrow. As the duo would soon try to form attacks together and whatnot. Slowly but surely he would close his eyes. As he looked up at the moon. The Hydra wanted to fall asleep and that is just what he did. Resting on the witch's chest that was Ghost. He could truly let his guard down for once. But he also wanted to get stronger as well. Because he did not like being small at all. The Hydra was a monster that was to be feared and nothing else. With a gentle smile forming over its small heads. He would start to wonder why in the world was he laying down and not in the water? But he had to admit he truly liked it.

Soon enough the Hydra would wake up. But as soon as he woke up. He would notice that Ghost was no longer by him. He would look around and see that he was not in the camp area. But he did hear a good thumping noise. Soon the small guy would follow it to see what it was. Soon enough he would see Ghost. He has one arm and he would watching Moka and Mya fight. It was a training day for the group and a sparring match is something one could not get out of. Soon Ghost would notice the Hydra and then smile at him. As he nodded his head for him to get over there and join them. But the little guy was asking for more than he could handle. As he looked on Mya would stand down and it would be Moka without her weapon looking at him. As he stood tall and not afraid. He would charge right at her and well it did not end well. As she kicked the world out of him and sent him flying into the lake. As she picked up her weapon she would say, "And you say he is our new help YEAH RIGHT."

Wc 510
Twc1,012

Ghost

Ghost
A-Tier
A-Tier

He truly did not say anything as she said that. As Moka and Mya, both walked away. He would start to undress down to his underwear. As he slowly but surely, step inside the cold water.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum