You are not connected. Please login or register

Two Sides of a Coin Clash, in Origins & Trials [Plot/Merrze]

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Clops of hooves would sound through the air as the muscle bound marauders neared the peaceful village. A dark moon hung in the sky, with no light to illuminate the night that was to unfold. In the past months, rumors had begun spreading of two rising parties of people making settlements where plainsfolk resided and lived peaceful. One such party was by the name of Meridia, a fletchling country by some people not from the plains. It definitely caused some controversy among plainsfolk but being non hostile people, they would not take much offense to the people who now resided in the plains as well. Some could not help but feel their homelands were being tread upon by the very likes of people from Reim, outsiders who knew little of the way of the land. It was a great rising topic of interest for some plainsfolk who did not want to become like what occurred to the plainsfolk to the east of the Jade Dragon Mountains.

Crickets sounded through the night before the arrival of the sounds of horses stampeeding through the lush green plain hills. Trees dotted portions of the grassy rolling plains. Another party had begun laying claim to land of plainsfolk, with more ferocity but one with the weight of politics behind it. You see now, with the arrival of Meridia and a new presence in the plains, some feared they would be next similar to what occurred east of the Jade Dragon region. Kou had invaded, trekked upon lands already inhabited, laying claim to the land with force. People were driven out of their lands, forced to flee elsewhere. Tribes of Jade Dragon's mountains watched in fear, hoping Kou did not seize more. Their only hope was Kou's lack of desire of funding a campaign seizing Jade Dragon's mountains. It would surely be costly. However, such an invasion none the less was possible. Tribes of Jade Dragon mountains would begin uniting as Kou fought violently. Under a new kingdom but a fletchling nation, were people of the mountains all serving the Queen.

In the morning, a sun would meet the land to shine its light upon a burning and pillaged village. A clash of powers would occur a week from now. It was up  to the Queen of Meridia to decide how to react to this new threat, caused by her own desire to begin a nation in the plains. Dohna, a revered and cruel figure of the mountains who rose from a great sense of pride of her and her people's heritage, finding herself in command of an army of strong men within the past two years. She was a very new leader, but one who would devote her being to ensuring her homeland was not next. She would hear whispers of this other fletchling nation that was named Meridia, and her people would rile her ravenous spirit up to go confront this woman and her nation. If her people sought to survive, they would believe they had to subdue others around them, and grow for they were not the next victims of this expansion of foreign powers into the plains and mountains of the mythical Jade Dragon.

???: "Continue forth, Queen Dohna, for you must fulfill your great right of laying claim to these lands and ensure the survival of your people! Hmhmhm! Let your people rise, for you are Dohna, protector of the plains!"

Queen Dohna: "Daring to settle upon our lands.. Meridia!?"

Plains Tribe Chief: "Together, my Queen, they shall fall before our feet, and feel hell! For it is you who shall be the Queen of these lands! Now forth, for all who stand with Meridia and surrender my homeland of the plains shall die by my blade!"

Two Sides of a Coin Clash, in Origins & Trials [Plot/Merrze] Latest?cb=20140316151207

Vehemently roared the three horsemen of the apocalypse. Dohna gripped her blade tightly, staring with intense eyes into the shadowy abyss of the night as fire lit up the sky behind her and her armada. This spelled danger for Meridia, a nation who had dealt with little resistance on settling in inhabited lands up until now. However, real evil was about to fall upon lands of plainsfolk now. Meridia was but a candle to the violent fire that was Dohna's great fleet.

News were to reach the ears of Meridia one fateful sunrise as a panting villager of a plains village would arrive in the settlement of Meridia on a horse. His straight black silky hair wet as he would sweat and pant heavily, getting off his horse with a note from a large plains village somewhat far but not too far from Meridia. He would ask for Meridia's leader, giving the leader the note which was a desperate plea for help and assistance.

Upon reading the note, it would read as following: "Dear, Merrze, I, Pachifo, am deeply sorry to be the one to write you this horrid news. However, it is to my worst nightmare that a Plains' chief unrelated to my own tribe has begun a violent campaign trying to recruit other tribes by force in the name of driving you and your people out of these lands. They have already began burning and pillaging villages who do not join the coalition and I fear my great village may be next in the path of this madman's evil spree. I seek to only live in peace with you and other tribes, I beg you, Merrze of the Meridian people, protect my village for we do not have the warriors to protect ourselves from an invasion. I have already begun to receive reports from plain nomads that the are on the path to my people's village and will be here in two week's time from when you receive this request. I do not have much to offer but I will pledge my village's loyalty and fealty to the crown of Meridia. Other tribes I have talked to do not wish to join in this marauding campaign neither, so please and thank you, Pachiko." A mere plains tribe member with a horse, the messenger would tremble, having done what his chief asked him to do but nervous on if Meridia would come to the help of his tribe. He was a shy and nervous young man, but one who was urgent to respond to the chief's call for someone who can ride all night and day to the Meridia settlements, a very beginning of a nation. If Merrze so happened to ask for his name, he would respond "Hopeko" in a nervous tone, looking down at his feet while rubbing his hands.

Merrze

Merrze
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Comotion was the first thing to rise in the morning. Before the sun had the chance to finish peaking over the horizon news raced towards the leader of Meridia. Merrze the leader of a nation in the making, without even a title for herself would be awoken in a flurry from the sound of distress. Her mane once again long, down past her shoulders and folly poofed out in a bedhead, would flutter as she rushed. Pitter-patter her feet would quickly rush out of the city center door where she lived. Only covered with cloth wrap and harem pants she would set out to meet the visitor of Meridia. She felt the heat of worry creep up as she tried to keep a stern, and asserted face upon reaching the guest.

Quickly her face would turn to worry, her harsh expression turning to one of a gentle mother. She could see the sweat and distress painting his face. She would rush over to the man, helping him off of his horse.

AWHOOOOOOOWHITTTTTTTTTTT cracked her whistled slicing through the air as she tried to garner a guards attention."Someone get this horse, and this man some water!"

Before she could ask anything of him or even try to calm him a paper would be thrust into her grasp. Quickly her hands would unfurl the parchment, the crackle of the paper revealing it secrets. Plenty of the guards watched, while a few took his horse and another handful fetching water. There weren't too many out on patrol right now, but the ones there watched with sharp intent as the Lioness' face change with the reading of the letter.

A mother would always have her fears, a leader would always have their woes and a fanalis would always have their anger. Within the short span of time, it took for the letter to be read all of this would lit aflame in the flame of Merrze's heart. The white that made up the tips of her mane was a reminder of what all those things brought. Now a threat, the likes of one she's never had to face on her own was rushing to destroy the peace she built here. A horde of conquered tribes, to a place where Merrze united not only tribes but slaves, liberated peoples. It was a burgeoning community of people trying to make a better land. She used her djinn to help make this land more sustainable, she employed her knowledge and military work to built organized streets and sections formed around a town hall in which all roads let too.

They had just set up the farms leading to the back distract and were working towards getting stone settlements put in place. This would mean nothing if they were wiped out. That wasn't a possibility for Merrze, her breath would be sacrificed to protect these people. They trusted her, a foreign woman who actually worked, fighting for their lands, their freedoms. Uniting under her strength, this was why people back her. She needed to become that figurehead she acted as, more than just that sword. She had a banner, she had a name, now it was time to become the Queen people were making her out to be.

"Thank you young man, rest you've done a great service bringing this to me. I will help your chief and your people, I appreciate the loyalty he offers but your peace and freedom is what I hope to offer back. Now what's your name, so I may properly thank you again? Her voice would flood out, warmth basking over the boy.

Hopeko.. he would whimper out softly. She would give him a gentle hug, hoping to bring him some peace. Young or old this was the image Merrze was working towards for herself. She was strong, she was ferocious but she was also loving.

After the moment had passed she would look towards her guards, they had to act quickly she had to mobilize with ferocity. Her face would once again steel up as her scarlet eyes would cut through towards the first people she could rally. The Meridian Guard would have to gather and mobilize. They'd have to be careful with mounts as Merrze's whale would bring a potential storm along with it.

"Move out, gather the tribe leaders and immigrant representatives, pass read them the contest of this letter and tell them rally and the mouth of the city, we'll mobilize in one hour we've no time to lose." The fire in her voice would spur forth the young guard that heard her words. AS he would race around the camp in early morning Meridia was preparing to do what it promised, what existed for.

Her feet would hurry, quickly towards the hall, where her whale rested behind, the slumbering beast would need to be awakened for a battle. The storm of warm was going to come with her might. Certainly, weapons would be needed but there was quite a bit up the Lioness' sleeve or rather lack thereof. Her bracelet glinted in the light, and her right hand gently graced the seal on her forehead, its gem-like a fake eye and now a great source of her power. The fanalis would know what to do, however it didn't matter, she would come prepared either way.

Items for the thread:

──────────────────────────────────────────────

Two Sides of a Coin Clash, in Origins & Trials [Plot/Merrze] OJgAYLo

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

The Town Of Terror - Merrze's Destiny Roll (Dungeon Crawl)

Two Sides of a Coin Clash, in Origins & Trials [Plot/Merrze] Tumblr_ng4ksbpFUT1t6saleo2_1280

The town is littered with suits, shells and gore. Red, pink and blue are the new colors of what was once a busy town, which has now become the stage of a cruel war.

The air which would normally be rich in scents of food, fresh fish and new brews is now thick with the stench of gunpowder, blood, gore and death, enough to destroy whatever courage is left in the survivors.

Two armies fight each other for independence, but it's clear who will win. The dead of the losing side are spread around the town and the faces of the fighters are grim with anguish and horror, their spirit will be broken soon.

With the rush of victory coursing through their bodies the winning side fights with a sense of relief knowing all will be over soon. Some have succumbed to exhaustion and are sleeping amidst debris, rubble and their wounded, while others fight on in the hopes to survive this terror.

The toll on both nature and humanity is heavy. It'll likely take decades before this town will have recovered. It's clear debris, blood and weaponry have taken the place of roads, roads and businesses.

Will Merrze Make it in time?

HIT, MISS, OR TRAP!

Staff Note:
Spoiler:

Merrze

Merrze
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Dice Roll

Ilah

Ilah
D-Tier
D-Tier

The member 'Merrze' has done the following action : Dice Roll

'Main Hall - Beast' : 3, 2

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

It must have been a few spoiled good fortune for the pioneer of the Meridian individuals. Up ahead, at the most entryway, there appeared to be a gather of individuals that was acting sporadically. They stumbled over each other and rearranged around like zombies. In case Merrze was to pay closer consideration, the white in their eyes was completely pink, in conjunction with their understudies being completely widened. There was something off-base with these individuals, and the reality that their fashion of dress didn't coordinate those that were prepared for combat gave it absent. It was the townsfolk, they appeared to be beneath the impact of something. Be that as it may, any shape of thinking apparently cleared out them as they entered a primal seethe upon seeing Merrze's united front.

"Rahhh!!!!!!!!!"

They thundered and picked up the closest weapon and broken hardware as they charged towards Merrze and her individuals. Accept it or not, possibly it was since of the pheromones and the persistent sum of adrenaline they were encountering, but this irate swarm was moving at B-Tier speeds, carelessly swinging their weapons with A-Tier damage with reckless swing. But little did Merrze know, there was a gather of people that intentionally dressed just like the townsfolk and snuck within the gather as the most driving drive went through. It was simple to tell the distinction from their confront, it didn't seem like they misplaced their minds, they reveled within the chaos that unfurled.

This specific guerilla cell refined with their developments and they appeared imperceptible to the townsfolk themselves. Upon moving closer, they had the scent of some kind of cologne that apparently made a difference with the swarm being insensible of their nearness. Anything was going on, it was up to Merrze to create a judgment call. The barbarians' savage clear included swinging their handaxes at Merrze's strengths as before long as they got near, managing A-Tier damage as they moved at B-Tier speeds.

Merrze was free to confront this alone or appear off her aptitudes as an effective commander. No matter what she did, the clock was ticking as this town headed advance and advance into insensibility, and before long, like it never existed within the plains.

DILEMMA

> Townsfolk uses Reckless Swing to deal A-Tier damage
>  Dohna's forces use Savage clear deal A-Tier damage
> Dohna's forces are mixed in with the mind-controlled villagers with a few key differences.
>Merrze can either use her forces to handle the problem or act on her own.
> Should you, by some way, take damage, the collective actions of that group is treated as a single instance of that damage (example- army attack you but you only receive 1 count of A-tier damage) However, these rules are altered for your forces as it ties into their depletion depending on your decision.

Note: Each decision has it's downsides, your forces could counter to protect you but you will receive some casualties which will be calculated after the skirmish depending on how you direct them and the abilities you made for them. Or you can act yourself, but there is the case of tapping into your reserves.  Either you or your army can act in the following post.

Merrze

Merrze
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Ahead of her forces on foot, she scanned. Ery stayed about on the chance she needed to create disruption or aerial support. She was wary of what the enemy forces would bring, what tragedy this conqueror had waiting for her. Overthinking before a battle was always one of her bad habits, that and giving speeches. She had the worry but decided to skip the speech, this wasn't some tiring battle, it was a rescue mission and possibly something more.

"Every battle till now was for others, now I"m fight for others who are wishing to join as Meridians. I'm not sure if it's smart to be kill-happy but I have to preserve the lives of the villagers over their property." She pondered, but the sight of people would interrupt her thoughts.

Something, at first glance, seemed quite off. As bodies approaching their movements seemed strained, or almost wild. Following up their movements her eyes would scan, examining their faces. As their eyes met that of the Meridian guard their conflagrating anger danced in their eyes, echoing throughout as it would leave their foaming maws. They were quick to pick up the nearest weapon, but was she quick to the draw as well?

She would watch their movement, her command flying out. "Quick, assume Tree Guard Formation, avoid killing, block their blows, and push them back if you can." Holding her sword high in her right hand the fanalis would continue her search. There seemed to be a few different attacks but from the shield wall, her forces should have had a solid defense. It was hard to see but some seemed to have wild eyes while others seemed more focused.

She was unsure, she didn't have the best view but she held her guard while they tried to trudge through the group.
"Keep an eye on who's attacking, if they seem intent on killing you with a clear mind rather than savage strikes you have more leniency. I trust you like my eyes, we need to reach their main force subdue, killing is the last resort." She barked, her orders traveling amongst the word of her guard as she tried to keep the words amongst her men but still let the sound travel.

Notes: I feel this army should be fine, the range for the fire cannons should be fair since its army warfare and it's gonna shoot pretty far. Also in terms of my actions, the wall should protect me for the most part but incase you have something planned I'm on guard as Merrze has lost too many limbs in combat to be carefree. Basic attacks to defend but no lethal attacks even if they are savage, trusting most to my men.

Guard Abilities used:

Meridian Guard:

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

The leader of the Meridian Guard was playing rather protectively, which appeared to be a decent call to make. The individuals who occupied with close battle were taking a decent brunt of the powers that be, those identified by the pheromones and the men who were available no matter what to the lady who caused this jumble. The swingings proceeded for the controlled residents, apparently in light of the fact that they either knew nothing else or had just comparable activities to careless slaves that acted along these lines. The main demeanor that the mutual all over was the fury they had for their actual assailants, misled to Merrze and her kin.

"My little girl!! Give me back my little girl!!

"You killer!!!

"Escape our town!!! Release us you monsters!!!"

At that point, the wailings began, which was less of a physical assault, yet a psychological one. In the event that there was an exercise to be learned in this part of the fight for the pioneer of the Meridian individuals, it was the profound quality of what her people were doing. Cries of despondency would fill the front line as the Rabid Citizens continued with their careless swing of pickaxe and pitchforks.

With respect to Dohna's warriors, they would accomplish something detestable out of sight, seeing that they were beginning to be selected a little from the gathering. They changed to guerilla fighting, sprinkling barrel blends of gas and black powder on the out of control residents that didn't appear to recognize what was happening. In any case, the following second would be essential if Merrze committed an error here.

Calculation Of Tactical Call
> 500 of Dohna's Barbarians have been killed (4500 Left)
> 100 Rabid Citizen have taken collateral as a result of shoving, being in the way of attacks etc (900 left)
> Merrze has lost 200 of her light Cavalary.

Dilemma
> Townsfolk uses Reckless Swing to deal A-Tier damage
> Townsfolk uses  Cries of Despondency to demotivate the opposing army, they deal one tier less in ability damage the following post.
> Dohna's forces use Guerilla Fighting, a two turn ability.  First, they soak the target(s) in an explosive mixture of gasoline and powder, and then on the following post they ???

Merrze

Merrze
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

"Alright Meridians! Its time for quite a few moves so get ready for what's to come, PUSH FORWARD IN TREE FORMATION, SWITCH TO WINTER WINDS UPON MY WHISTLE!" It was her best way to take everything at once. Their reinforced Tree Formation should've blocked the incoming damage. But it wasn't her only bet, with a deep breath a sharp WHWEOWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!! Her sharp call shredded through the air and the battlefield. It was more than a call for her guard to go into Winter Wind. It was the call for a combined attack. The storm would arrive, as the army began to try to push the enemy forces with all their might.

Erydyn, the mighty sky whale would barrel down from the sky at his max speed, like the bolts that followed him. The winds flowed and stirred as gale-force winds, the Blessing of the Skywhale would support their rush with his rushing storm. It was an attempt to knock over those who were rushing while supporting her own forces. Along with that, the rain was certain to mess with the oils and make the gunpowder useless. "Star Lancers, keep your weapons under the shields to keep them viable!" She'd shout the command.

It was better for her to end this quickly, she needed to push forth so in order to reinforce her actions she'd command her beast to fly in and deal with most of the people. It was difficult to tell who was who, so she'd put them into submission the best she could. "WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!" A long whistle and clip would follow as she pointed her circle aim at the army. Static Love would come from the whale to immobilize the forces in front of her army. It was her best bet to get out of her fast as possible.

Dm notes: Blocked with tree formation, using winter wind soon after with blessing of the sky deity in order to provide too much force for them resist while blowing and dampening their explosives and oils to render them useless. Then using Static love to immobilize enemies and rabid civilians safely.

Stamina: 480/510

Whale Stuff used:

Guard Abilities used:

Meridian Guard:

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

It was unprecedented,  the reinforcement of their defense was something that was to be expected for the regular warrior. With them not understanding what their opponents were capable of, they continued to be relentless with their assaults. However, with Merrze performing something akin to an act of god, she summoned up a storm with her giant whale in the distance. The controlled villagers had no clue what was going on, but the true enemy was rather confused and appalled that a storm was summoned out of nowhere. The confusion on their faces was made apparent, giving off an expression that truly matched the dilemma that they were facing. The gale itself was blowing away their materials, as well as the water itself washing away the gasoline mixture that was being poured on the villagers.

To add insult to injury of being completely countered, the static electricity coincided with the rain and made it conductible to the rest of the enemy forces in front of her army. It was a golden opportunity to immobilize and paralyze them, with Merrze being free to act as she wishes. In the meantime,  Merrze had to gather her bearing and press forward for the future battle ahead.

CONFLICT RESOLVED - PHASE TWO

>Merrze has taken no more losses due to her strategic outcome.

*Merrze must make another role to continue with the scenario*

HIT, MISS, OR TRAP
Spoiler:

Merrze

Merrze
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Here we go roll number 2!

Ilah

Ilah
D-Tier
D-Tier

The member 'Merrze' has done the following action : Dice Roll

'Midway - Beast' : 4, 3

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

With the pioneer of the meridian individuals pushing on, there was still as well much work to be done. The ring pioneer of this occurrence was still at expansive, and the fight was doing more than fair preying on their faculties. This kind of battle was diverse, it was appearing the quick results of war, as well as the nature of the individuals who share in it. A few are persuaded by a chosen one, sure in what convictions are regurgitated by the most leader in arrange to form sense of their activities. Others tend to appreciate and relish within the blood of their adversaries, the advantage of battling and murdering is the acts of savagery itself. Most see to their eagerness, concerning themselves with the conclusion objective of fight, taking up the remainders of the fight for their claim benefits.

What kind of individual was Merrze Firdaus?

What were the inspirations of seeking after combat? Was it her self sense of equity? Was it destiny itself that made her be the pioneer she was nowadays? No matter what the reply is, those inspirations would be tried.

With the nonstop walking, one of Merrze's powers would take a see-through their binoculars and see individuals that were tied up and blindfolded within the heart of the town. They would too see a few of Dohna's men that overseen to withdraw from the prior experience, the select few that overseen to truly drag their bodies absent from being shocked when the meridian pioneer made that astounding fight strategy. They were doing something within the center of the square, a few were fixing the bonds and the other was evacuating the chokes so that the shouts were boisterous sufficient to here. They were calling for help and shouting in torment, which irritated a few of Merrze's men.

"Such remorselessness to the guiltless, this ends now!!!!!!"

A preemptive strike without the leaders arrange. Was it an uprising? No, they were steadfast to their ruler. Be that as it may, it may be the push of the fight, the restlessness of needing it to be over, and spare the town. The fields were an all-inclusive arrive, a few of her strengths had far off cousins and relatives there, they were on edge to wrap up their fight and secure the detainees that Dohna had held captive. They assaulted, slaughtering many. It really appeared as in case the warriors would stand their ground right there to protect the square against Merrze's men.

"Push-in!!!!!! They are weakened! "

"We acted without her arrange, halt! Do not you think this can be as well simple?!"

"Do you seriously believe the idea of strategy exists among pea-brained barbarians?! Our leader will promote us after this!  This is a win for the free land of the plains, as well as the meridian people!"

The argument and the infighting, Merrze could hear it all.

"Blow it......"

"But Dohna, our forces....."

"If I have to ask twice, I will feed your balls to your children and have it so well cooked, it'll seem like a Balbadd delicacy. "

He swallowed hard, he dared not go against his commander.  Giving the signal as Dohna synchronized her gem,  a click was made as an echo that traveled through the wind.  This was something that even  Merrze could hear with her fanalis senses, even if it was her alone. But what followed was the smell of a dozen barrels of the same gasoline and gunpowder substance as the villagers began to throw up.

"They made them swallow it!  Unbelievable!!!! We need a doctor, the villagers, they are burning up!!"

The signal itself was for raining fires to go about and hit the area.  It wasn't aimed at anyone directly, it was only for the sake of adding more heat to the area.  To Merrze's men, it seemed that Doha's people had piss poor aim. However, the gasoline mixture reacted to high intense heat, already prepped by the inflicted's body heat.  Once there was enough fire the villagers started to explode, turning into suicide bombers.  They scattered towards the army, asking for help, this was the chaos that Dohna planned.  

The explosions happened repeatedly as a magic symbol activated int he squares and a smell rushed through the field to engulf Merrze and her people.  The empathy-based magic was taking effect to put them through a powerful illusion while people were literally being used as living explosives to decimate her army.

In the distance, Dohna laughed as she watched through her goggles.

"Kindness makes you weak, Queen Firdaus...."

Merrze

Merrze
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

The recklessness of her men and their weariness from combat would only lead to the battlefield becoming even more vibrant. She knew better than anyone to never underestimate an enemy army. Despite her power and speed, she'd lost her leg before, she'd been dismembered a few times, captured even. Seeing the forces of Meridia fall to the same things as she had previously would fill her with sadness, remorse even for leading some of them here. They were capable, they were their own men but their lives were also hers to command. With a torrential rainstorm, it was a surprise as they continued with the plan to explode her forces. Yet, it seemed almost eerie as an echo would follow through from the direction of Dohna.

The bodies of villagers began to swell, the monster had gone as far to plant explosives into the villagers. Her intelligence, and knowledge seemed uncanny for a woman of the plains, it would only make her weary. "ERY, COMMAND THE RAINS TO DOUSE THEM OUT!" Even with the waters being capable of saving some of the innocent those who were first to burst were unlikely to be rescued. While others began to scramble around, Merrze would miss the chance to take action as a peculiar smell mixed with the putrid odor of burnt flesh rolled in. The cloud was unnatural, and as it entered her lungs her last bits of the world were a whisper of Dohna's words and the sight of a magical circle.

Blink! The smoke cleared, in her field of vision the Lioness no longer saw the town she was trying to safe. There was just a garden, were people roamed around. The lush green of berry bushes fenced in around a field of flowers, roses, lavender, chrysanthemum, lilies, perennials of all kinds. Spindling oaks, birches, apple trees, and towering jungle canopies in the distance marked this paradise. Plantlife was not the only thing taking residence in this paradise, sparrows, finches, toucans, parrots, hawks, and eagles danced in the skyline, while some sat singing in the trees. Primates of all shapes and sizes from aye-ayes to great gorillas, even orangutans made the treeline their home. In the fields herd animals grazed, elk, caribou, bison and even gazelle. Small rodents ran through between the plants, walking up the most abundant of the residents, people.

The sun didn't seem to set, she couldn't tell why but this seemed to be a place where she could truly be free. She could get lost here, but it wasn't real, what was it even. Was it an illusion, a dream, she'd died before so the fanalis had her suspicions that she was still alive, even if this was some strange realm. Amidst her thoughts her words would be broke, a gruff voice speaking up to garner her attention.

"Little Cub? Is that you? Nadya! It's our little Lion cub!" As she turned around her eyes would face a gruff man, roughly the same height as her, had a strong face peppered with a red beard yet no other facial hair. His tan skin and strong features made him seem like a Balbadd native. He was unfamiliar, yet the face which stood by him was one which he had known well.  It was her mothers.

"Momma?" Before she could utter any words the two figures would swarm onto her, bringing the young woman into a full embrace. As the warmth of the parental figures embraced her mind was submerged into thinking. How was she seeing her mother, this had to be fake. Even if the embrace felt so real, but if this was her mother, was this her father?

"Oh my Sweet Dear its been so long, what happened to your hair? Why is it so pale. Oh, Merrze what have you been through?" Her mother would question, rubbing the side of Merrze's cheek with the back of her hand. Merrze had her mother's face but her father's eyes, that's what she was always told. That's all she was aware of, and the man stared into her with a kind intensity similar to his own.

"Merrze, my cub, I know I was never there for you, I know neither of us got to be there for you long but it's okay now. We can all be together again, we can have the life we never got to have. There's no need for pain, there's no need for the politics or struggles to create your peace on earth. You can rest now."

Her confusion would only further continue as words would properly form for the first time since she had arrived. "What do you mean paradise? Isn't this all just some dream, my rukh has yet to return to the flow. I've seen my death before, I know this is no heaven!" Tears cascaded down the side of her beet-red face. "I have to return, I have to give my kids that type of peace, I need them to see a better world!" She wanted them so badly, she wanted her paradise, her chance to restart.

"It's okay sweetheart, they can join us here too, you don't need to be dead to go to heaven." Her dad would say.

Her mother continued "That's right Merr, they along with everyone else can join us!"" Her ecstatic nature invited the surrounding people closer, members of Meridia, her old ward Ku. The faces of her children, Menat, Merlin, Merzan, Mirna, and Mirza. Her sweet children all approaching to join the embrace. She wanted it, she wanted to submit and enjoy this freedom.

Yet it wasn't real, time and time again Merrze had fought people who wished to make Merrze confront herself. She'd seen illusions of her mother, lost her adopted child, gone through illusion torture. She wasn't sure what it was, it did seem like peace. Maybe something she could enjoy, but no one else would. She had no idea how her father actually appeared, or how he acted. The Lioness wasn't even in her double digits when she lost her Mother so now only faint memories stood the test of time. Remus told her that her father was a slave in Heliohapt, who she never tracked down as life swept her up. Her babies, her sweet sweet babies stood at home while Menat struggled to take care of them while Merlin tried to follow her lead. Merzan was too young but could move well enough to cause trouble while teaching the twins bad habits.

Paradise was back home, it was a world in which she was choosing to make a reality. "I'm sorry Mom, I love you and I'll always miss you. Dad, I know you're out there, I'll find the real you somehow, and when I do come please play with the grandkids okay?" As the tears would continue to stream down her cheek a golden glow would begin to envelop her body. She released her magoi regulation seal. With a swipe of her hands, the visage of her parents, of the dream which she had been put in had vanished.

Reality would hit hard, both figuratively and literally as a minor headache accompanied the dream. There she stood, a town plagued by storm and fire. The street had bodies burned to a crisp, voices pleading "Help... I can't feel anything, I need help, my skin, my skin, please.. Dohna had warped plenty of innocents, and some of her men into wounded, she couldn't even begin to count the dead. As the smell of burnt rubble and flesh swirled in her nose the fanalis rage deep within her flared, forming the magoi from her seal around.

As golden armor of her own energy would begin to clad her body she'd face the direction of Dohna. Her voice commanding who stood of her men. "Meridians rally, gather the wounded and return to the backline. This savage woman wishes to test my mettle then I'll show her how strong the swords which protect Meridian kindness are." She needed them to protect the village, she alone would take on the fight now. They could fend of what forces approached but the Meridian Queen stood strong ready to face her opponent.

"DOHNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!"
in a tone which would split the skies, ferocious enough to make the lightning within the clouds quiver she would respond to the tribal conqueror. "I COULD GO ON ABOUT THE STRENGTH IN WHICH KINDESSNESS BRINGS BUT ACTION SPEAKS LOUDER THAN WORDS! TIME AND TIME AGAIN I HAVE FOUGHT AGAINST AND AMONGST THOSE OF YOUR CALIBER!! TIME AND TIME AGAIN I HAVE FOUGHT THE ODDS TO PROVE MY STRENGTH, TO BE MORE THAN A FANALIS, TO BE MORE THAN A LEADER!

Her shout would continue, commanding the attention of whoever could her words. "I HAVE FOUGHT CONQUERORS, AND AS I FACE MORE AND MORE TRIALS THOSE WISH TO MAKE ME AKIN TO THEM! I AM MORE THAN JUST THE QUEEN OF MERIDIA! I WILL BE THE QUEEN TO THOSE OPPRESSED, I WILL FREE THOSE UNDER CHAINS TO EXPAND THE PROTECTION OF MERIDIA, I WILL TAKE IN THE SOVERIGN, THE WEAK, THE BEASTLY AND FORGOTTEN! I LEARNED LONG AGO WHO I WAS MEANT TO BE! I DO NOT FOLLOW FATE, I DO NOT REJECT IT!! I AM A TRAILBLAZER, I AM WHO WILL SET THE PATH FOR THE WORLD TO GUIDE ITSELF, FATE AND THE FLOW OF THE RUKH CHASES AFTER ME! AS I JOIN YOUR RANKS, AS THE WORLD HEARS AND REJOICES AT MY TALES I WILL NOT BE A CONQUEROR, I WILL THE LIBERATOR!, I AM FROM THIS DAY FORTH NO LONGER QUEEN FIRDAUS, I AM AKITDAOH MERRZE FIRDAUS!!"

Akitdaoh Meaning:

Her magoi fished in shape she would her right arm towards Dohna in which the shroud took the shape of a 1m long-sword, while the left hand had a magoi claw. The connecting shroud of energy formed a thick veil of her body, coursing around, through her hair as she stood like a lioness of the sun. There would be no hesitation in her movements as her pursuit would begin. She had shown her kindness, and now she was baring her fangs. Her ferocity would tear away the chains and topple those who wished to conquer and oppress. She would Flash step, and then again, and again until she had performed 10 flash steps consecutively. She wasn't going to give Donna the chance to see her. She step, run, and finally leap with her full force upon getting within a proper distance.

The lioness expected retaliation, but she had protection. She knew the risk, but she knew she could hit harder, hit faster than anyone else. She would pierce through any defense, any attack. Taking down this Tyrant and freeing these peoples was her goal, and nothing would stop her.

If the chance would come, she'd even attempt to bring a strike down upon her. She wasn't sure if she could land a killing blow, maybe just a close one. She was weary, she was aware of the dangers. If she needed to defend she would, but she would cut Dohna down!

DM notes:
Activated Seal, broke free from illusion, forcing all forces to retreat and defend protecting the village. Merrze has turned shock into anger. With magoi shroud, she has both a weapon and defense. Even if not possible to strike her with 10 flash steps Merrze should be able to suppress her with such instant speed, along with the leap from my perfect balance trait. If possible Merrze is going to swing down her right arm to cut Dohna, maybe kill her but with how unlikely I think that Is more so expecting just a surprise attack to wound her shoulder or something.

Also, please Keep in my Shroud is like an Active  A-tier Defensive and Offensive Magoi manipulation ability for the sake of clashing and what magoi manipulation actually does.

Stamina Pool: 380/510

Magoi Pool: 220/220 Bonus Pool: 50/100 (-10 a turn starting next turn.

Traits To keep in mind:

Solomon's Proxy likes this post

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

The screams, the constant turmoil that was being displayed for Dohna like a circus show, she appreciated every minute of it. To get more into her psychology, she was in a state of indifference,  the suffering matters not to her. No, Dohna specialized in attacking the mental state of her opponents in combat, breaking their will by showing them the lengths she was willing to go to for victory, or the brutality she was willing to commit to in order to ensure someone's defeat.  The fact that someone with a reasonable amount of power can do these things without batting an eye, Dohna's militant faction truly knew that their leader was a sociopath that lacked a conscience. The victory was the goal and uniting the plains through fear was the path of least resistance.  

What she will do onto them, she will do onto others for the sake of them. It is better to be on the winning team and under her protection, rather than be at the edge of a blade.  She wanted them to realize this, but an unlikely rival was getting in the way of that.

"Merrze Firdaus, you naive bitch. There is no such thing as equality in this world......"

She would never understand the true meaning of necessity. Dohna will always find herself on the opposite side of the coin, the battle has allowed it to be flipped,  and today was the day to see which side that coin landed on.

One who follows the path of fate?

Or

One who denies it?

It was that irritation that she had for Merrze's existence that annoyed her, Dohna hated heroes more than anything. Heroes were liars, using goodness as a coverup for their own sins.  Upon this realization at a young age even, the mark appeared, a curse even. Due to such thoughts, the mark of the black blaze has reached its first stage.

"Come then, little lion, show me that you have what it takes to make me regret it.  It's time for the hunt!"

As the flash steps were being performed, every single movement sounded like a bull in a china shop to her, even the sound of her muscles activating in order to promote movement. Dohna's big game seeker allowed to compensate against Merrze's incredible speed.  In the meantime, while she was tracking down the lioness with her incredible hearing, Dohna took out her Tempest Shield weapon and entered her stance of mortality.  She was quite light-handed, so taking it out at efficient speeds wasn't something alien to Dohna. The ability was also scaled for Dohna to have full range of movement,   all while the shield weapon itself was flowing with magoi as a silver hue hummed from it. Upon a successful parry, the redirection kata activated, and a gust of wind along with the opposing force of Merrze's attack. At the very least, the magical gust of wind, especially with it unable for Merrze to see coming, should have knocked her back about 30 meters since it wasn't an actual projectile and just Merrze's arm coated in magoi.

In addition to the proposed knockback, while she was in midflight, Dohna's shield would generate a twister that was suddenly set ablaze by Dohna's curse mark Blaze Black.  So not only was the twister dealing A tier ability wind cutting damage, there was the additional C tier ability black flame on top of it as well. The twister itself started at 10 meters, but expanded to 30 meters in diameter, taking on the form of a flaming twister.

Two Sides of a Coin Clash, in Origins & Trials [Plot/Merrze] Avatars-000618698040-fy3sxz-t500x500
"I had yet to formally introduce myself. I am Dohna Gnouma, the one who will unite the plains! Unlike you, I have placed myself in such a position. If fate will not have me, I will simply deny you of yours and take what is rightfully mine. "

Special Thanks
Spoiler:

DM Notes:
Spoiler:

Due to the special nature of this event, there will be no time limit for a response to this post.

New Magic Type!
Spoiler:

Enemies
Spoiler:

Merrze

Merrze
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

She always had to face the highest odds. Looking for a home she found a country at war. Blown apart, beaten, and dragged in chains. Shocked to her core, transported between worlds and judged by mighty creatures. Facing battle after battle, going into hell just to save every lost soul. Time and time again she had to more than just a fanalis, than a warrior. Once again, the Lioness had to do the one thing she had done time and time again. With every fall, setback, loss of, and in her life, every time she had to be more than what the world was asking.

She had to go beyond.

While the wind whistled through her hair from the knockback she would signal her whale. A twirl of her finger would cause a scaled Dancing Cloud Defense to absorb the oncoming winds. The shroud around her of magoi would absorb the oncoming black flames, it was minor damage and its defense was superior to the dark magic in its current state. Throwing herself down, she would prep her counter attack. Firing off a series of signals to her whale as she would step forward. A twirl and point while whistling, a clap and whistle combo with a circular hand gesture. With her aim and target marked, she would scream it to signal the final command from her whale. "Dohna!"

In order, a Great Windwall, Static Love and The Storm's Call would go towards her. All scaled in power, decreasing her movement and action from the intense winds as the whale closed in on her. Following up with the static charge to stun her and another in order for a powerful lightning bolt to strike her. The clouds and mist from her earlier defense would provide some visual cover, she would need to push more in order to overwhelm the woman. An increased distance Crashing wave would follow as she'd flashstep, closing distance shortly putting her only 20m away. Sustain the ability to use it two more times as she ran the magoi from her shroud acting as quicker access. Picking up three rocks she'd three Palms of the Heaven in Succession. The magoi missiles acting in tandem with other attacks to overwhelm her senses through the haze along with that pesky shield.

It wasn't enough however, she had to go further, she'd need to follow up with a Lunar Cycle adding more rocks into the air, and bringing her only 5m away from Dohna. With the damage increased just slightly she'd Flash Step once more. Immediately after the attack, closing the distance in order to unleash a barrage with her pseudo magoi shroud weapons. A Phantom Blade, then a Dragon Slice, and A Ferocious Punch. All of which were aimed at her neck, in an attempt to sever the woman and send her flying. She became the sword when she needed, she'd use every bit of energy she needed.

Combat Notes: My trait halves the cost of my magoi abilities, applies the clash buff and works as A-tier ability and shield to keep in mind.

Dancing cloud defense scaled once to defend against wind attack and provide visual cover.

Scaled windwall to slow movement or possible pressure and slowing reaction towards scaled Static love for full-body paralysis along with scaled Storm call for A-tier damage.

Scaled Crashing wave to provide more visual cover and A-tier damage with magoi manip bonus of clashing.

Flash step to close distance and use two sustained crashing waves while dashing.

Picked up rocks while dashing using nimble fingers and quick speed to rapid-fire three Palms of Heaven.

Leaped with lunar cycle providing cover from debris and damage, scaled to making debris do A-tier damage. Flash stepped afterwards inside debris field for immediate follow up.

Scaled Phantom blade, Dragon Slice and Ferocious punch combo upon reaching her, using magoi shroud to enhance and act as weapons/hands for abilities. Which means Two A-tiers and One B-tier all ability, which Ferocius causing loss of breath, and the magoi weapon providing A-tier ability damage stacked onto that, so Its A+A, A+A, A+B, with the magoi manip clash bonus.

Stamina 30/510

Magoi: 120/220 Bonus Pool: 40/100

Abilities used:

Traits To keep in mind:

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

"The irony of it all...."

Poisons, addictions, the cusp of society that can affect them for better or worse. Ever since getting the curse mark, she's learned so much more about herself, whether it was controlling her anger or letting loose. Sometimes she couldn't find herself to get angry at all, or sometimes the natural buildup was so slow that she had to wait to use the true extent of her abilities. But against such an opponent like Merrze, she could not wait.  In order to truly study the effectiveness of poisons, the number one test subject would have to be......

Yourself....

In probably one of the craziest plays you could ever see right after twister was casted, Dohna decided to poison herself.  Taking a vial off her person with light-handed and sniffing it intensely like a smelling salt, her hand moved across her nose like a blur as the Wrath poison started to take effect. With Dohna's study and knowledge of pheromones throughout the years of her life,  she was able to manufacture poisons that activated certain pheromones inside of one's body to take effect. In this case, the poison known as wrath was one that caused the inflicted to receive the berserk status effect.   But why would she do this to herself if it would cause everyone to be seen as her enemy?  It was simple, the only enemy right now was Merrze, and since  Dohna was now at the peak of her rage. The requirement was met, blaze black immediately entered stage three, along with the black flame pattern covering half of her body. With the blinding speeds of being light-handed and self-inflicting a status effect on herself, another series of events would occur.

The first thing that happened was a quick cast of Lust inducement, which was also enhanced with blaze black.  The pheromones were ignited and reached about 30 meters due to the range boost. Merrze only needed to be exposed to it. For the trade-off, Merrze's  Magoi Regulation Seal would soak the blaze for her to receive no damage, but expose her just enough to meet the criteria of infatuation, being in range. Since Merrze was not omega tier yet, she was only limited to three abilities, if only due to the fact that Dohna looked like the most beautiful woman she ever saw, and that somehow restricted her to desire to inflict harm as she originally thought. Dohna then took out her hair brooch with her light-handed action and called out for her djinn's weapon form in her free hand as she took off running at A tier speed in order to be within 20 meters of Merrze at all times.

"Take Aim, Token!"

After that, sustaining twister was an easy endeavor,  but it was even stronger than before when she waved the shield and sent it out in the direction of Merrze's counters.   It was now dealing with an additional A-Tier black blaze damage along with its natural A-Tier wind cutting damage. The black blaze curse mark itself also increased the range of the twister, which was still 30 meters in diameter, but now travel up to 40 meters. The black blaze twister first clashed with great windwall, breaking through the ability and heading towards the static love for a clean clash.

But with her excellent hearing granted through big game seeker, it seemed as if the barrage of electricity still hasn't finished, with the storm's call being sent her way. In response to that, Dohna simply decided to go a bit old school and move, moving out of the way was the old age skill that not many fighters that like to trade like to use, but mobility was incredibly important for an archer like herself.  Dodge of defiance was applied so that she rolled 10 meters to the left to avoid the storm's call, but still stayed within range of 20 meters from Merrze.  Due to her ability to recover rather quickly because of dodge of defiance, Dohna started her counter attack.

The things that Merrze intended to happen, hasn't happened. Maybe she didn't understand why, but it could be due to the fact that Dohna even seemed more beautiful than before.  Merrze was limited, those last three abilities that were triggered from her signals and commands were the most she could do at that moment. However, Dohna wasn't under the same restrictions.  She planted her feet firmly on the ground as soon as she recovered from her roll.

"My turn..."

The first ability that was fired was token's dark grip . Token's dark Grip was also enhanced by Dohna's blaze black curse mark, making it an A tier piercing arrow + A tier black Blaze, and a secret effect that made it ok for it to miss. If Merrze took the bait and tried to clash, that's all well and good, but if she didn't and let it be a near miss, a dark hand of A-rank curse magic covered in blaze black's flames would be something she would have to deal with.

But if you thought it was over by then, it wasn't. Since an ability through Token was used for Merrze to be the intended target, she was now marked by the curse mark passive ability of Token.  The next shot was the one that counted, the capsule inside of her trick weapon lacing her arrow with another one of her poisons,  Extasy.  What this did was trigger the same hormones that inflict an A tier bliss status effect for 4 posts if  Merrze was exposed.  Tokan's Forsaken Black Arrow wasn't something she needed to aim for, the aim was automatic and Merrze was faced with another arrow that had an A-Tier status effect, covered in A tier blaze black flames and already dealt A-tier damage. Even if Merrze was to flash step, she was marked and the arrow moved at fanalis speeds, it would simply follow her if she made a mistake.

"Did you think it would be easy? The hunt has just begun!"

Status Effect: Berserk 1/4

DM Notes
Spoiler:

Dohna's Reserves

M\S Values: 245/360 Magoi | 270/340 Stamina

Dohna's poisons have been revealed!!!
Spoiler:

Special Ruling Concerning Dohna's Dark Metal Vessel
Spoiler:

Merrze

Merrze
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

She could feel the magic coursing around her. Her defense should've been enough to hold off any fatal or strong effects but she continue despite the quick reaction. She would just have to just push further. Dohna could react well, but how would she able to react when those very senses would be used against her. As the arrow whizzed at her she would throw a Palm of the Heavens. There was the issue of the other arrow, but with another rock, she'd intercept it with another Palm of the Heaven . The golden rocks would meet the arrows the poison lingering but weakened from the magoi, her movement's fast enough to keep her free from its scent. That wouldn't be the end however, it was merely the setup.

With the quick nudge of her foot she'd throttle a rock with her full strength, sending it towards the left to imply she was approaching from that direction. A firm planted foot she'd dash with all of her might to fly directly towards Dohna. While flying towards the poison cloud, she'd send out another gift. Using her intense power she'd move the poison cloud towards Dohna as the air tore. While dashing she'd clap her two fists, using her natural power combined with the magoi enhancement in order to produce a booming Thundering Art. As her own poisons would move towards her Dohna would have to deal with the force of a storm inside her eardrums. It could've killed her, but with her intense hearing, it should've been enough to stun her.

It was hard to resist, as she flew towards the savage cursed queen. She had felt the magic wishing her to resist, but she had her fists. She had her strength, and feeling the tug of every muscle she urged her body to move. While she had no techniques that she could unleash she could strike, strike with the force falling stars. Blows that would shatter castles and break diamonds. Dohna was quick but only could do so much while stunned, at Merrze was impressively just as fast. She would try to anchor herself with Dohna's shield so she could not be blown back. She would bring her fist into the metal, attempting to ring it like a bell in the ears of the conquering to add to the potential brain damage.

She could try to clash, but one blow was certain to hit, and then could try another and another. She would not give up, as her body overheated from the pressure. She could attack her mind, her body, try to turn everything against the Fanalis. "KYAAAAYEAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!" While her battle scream echoed she would keep throwing her fists with all of her might, dead or alive she would hit Dohna with everything she could.

DM Notes: Clashed with both the Arrow with 2 Heaven's palm, ran using full fanalis speed to close the distance in second. While running used scaled thundering art to move potential linger poison as a precaution towards her and trying to defean her. Logically should have time for at least one punch, if successful she'll grab the shield and keep punching. If not Merrze will keep throwing her Magoi enhanced punches to clash damage through clashing.

Stamina: 220/510

Magoi: 190/220 Extra Pool:30/100

Moves Used:

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Merrze was full of surprises, she was somehow still managing to stay alive with Dohna's deadly onslaught.  The palm of heavens quickly intercepted with the arrows that Dohna prepared, but it wasn't over, it was going to take a log more to put her down as Dohna continued to perfect her spacing game. However, there was one thing that Dohna didn't see coming, and it was the thundering art.  She faced such a problem before, but she still hasn't prepared for it very well. The very thought that some of her greatest traits could be used against her was unnerving, she picked up on the clap almost immediately, causing her to wince. It was only for a moment, but she winced.  Picking up that sound stunned her momentarily before the A-tier damage was dealt with Dohna's ears. There was a light blood spray as the head moved back, reeling from the damage. She could still see, but her honed senses of big game seeker were crippled if she couldn't heal from it.

However, Dohna persevered,  she still wanted to keep fighting. There was no poison and  Merrze was still crippled by the lust inducement as it continued to be sustained. The initial broadcast went past and it was being enhanced by blaze black in terms of range.  Right now, after being exposed by it, only getting out of the range would have canceled it. But regardless, Dohna was finally damaged.

"Wryyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!"

She screeched out a wailing cry of pure hate and malice in Merrrze's direction as Dohna's shield was grabbed in order to use that to anchor herself to counter the redirection Kata.

What a bitch.

And if that wasn't insult to injury, Merrze started to punch into the shield to bash it into her head. At this point, this was basically a challenge of temperament.  Dohna was using her B tier strength to counter the strength of Merrze's A-tier punches. As well as trying to cut the power of the blows in half and the fact that Dohna's shield had some sturdy defensive power, the blows would have resulted in B tier basic damage. In addition to the same trait of conquerers moxie, that damage would be lowered by a tier as well.  So when the steel made contact with Dohna's face, it did C tier basic damage to her head.  But as her head moved back after being bashed, Merrze would notice something.

It would only be for a moment,  but she could see Dohna's eyes. Every person had that look in their eye when backed into a corner, fight, or flight. But for those who choose to fight there would always be a glint in their eye that was saying something to only another person who recognized that look.

I can still win!
I won't give up!
I'll keep fighting until the end!

Even tyrants had the eye, built through training and the personal experiences that revealed the harshness of this world, the iron will of survival.

Two Sides of a Coin Clash, in Origins & Trials [Plot/Merrze] EdokPHxX0AAl60Y

It was time for a counter-attack, and the first thing that Dohna did was sustain Twister by generating magoi into the shield and sending out that 30-meter diameter tornado. If Merrze wanted to hold on, by all means, the twister combo with blaze black was emitted from the twister anyway. If she can't parry with redirection Kata, the most that Doha could do was try to damage Merrze as much as she could while she attempted to getaway. This was done by detaching the trick weapon shield into two  with her lightning handed muscle memory and sustaining dodge of defiance as a roll for distance and she chanted as she rolled.

"As my arrows pierce through the path of fate, let nothing linger from what I want. Mark my glory and Take Aim, Tokan!"

After getting in about a 10-meter roll, Dohna pounced up in the air to twirl into a 360 degree and unleashing 13 arrows.  Tokan's dark awakening scaled to use up the rest of her ammo and was her second to last ability,  and she intended to use her extreme magic as a last resort. Each arrow was enveloped in powerful curse magic, as well as Blaze black's ability that still worked even in full equip. It would have done A-tier piercing curse damage + A-tier black flame damage and  would have brought Merrze to her knees with a simple graze.   However, the best part about this ability was the fact that Merrze was marked from before. Since the curse mark passive DMV ability took effect from the snowball effect like setup and Merrze didn't realize the hidden trick of being marked and the arrows homing in after clashing the original two arrow abilities; she wouldn't know that even though Dohna shot around at a 360-degree angle, the arrows would make strange movements zipping about to come  at an unpredictable angle to hit Merrze.

With that being the case, however, Merrze dealt with the twister combo, she would notice immediately that the restricting effects of lust inducement were gone. Merrze was now free to use her moveset as she pleases if she survived the twister flame while being restricted. However, she had to make everything count now.

Dohna's extreme magic is required to use up her ammo.  Dohna was chanting loud and blasphemous words in seemingly Latin as numerous symbols of curse magic appeared in the sky as she started to fly up to 20 meters in the air at a slow ascend. She would have flew faster, but she was gravely hurt by Merrze and decided to attempt to carpet bomb the entire town with curse magic and wipe it off the face of the earth instead.  She didn't care about her soldiers, she only wanted to win.

Two Sides of a Coin Clash, in Origins & Trials [Plot/Merrze] X6dbGp

"Invocantem vires malo me tibi obsequio expositorius illallah purus. Nil offerre mihi potestas mihi vindictam maledicam cui assistunt falsus prodidisset !!!"

The chant wasn't done yet, but  Merrze was on a timer! This was the finale!!"

Dohna's Ammo Count: 0/15
Damage Calculation
Spoiler:

M\S Values: 135/360 Magoi | 255/340 Stamina

DM Notes:
Spoiler:

Merrze

Merrze
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Fate had a funny way of doing things. Two stones in its stream, one in defiance following the flow to carve its own path, the other setting, battling the flow. And one thousand words were shared with one glare. Dohna held in her eyes in the will of someone who would fight till their last breath. It was a determination to death, to use one's life to win. She'd been there time and time again, and it each time the Lioness had been faced with a similar revelation. Such reckless ideology is what let to dire straits each time, no she was going to follow the words of the Magi Ariella. She would fight to the next day, to go home, to continue her life as long as she could, and as proudly as she could.

As their eyes met Merrze would hold match intensity in her glare, but this was her drive to overcome, her drive to show what one could do. This wasn't about her life, it was about the life of everyone else in the southeast, in the plains, in the world. Thunder would meet flame and wind as Merrze tossed the shield, sustaining her Thundering Art with increased intensity. Hoping the magoi and the increased power would keep her protected she would move the earth to keep her safe. With a rapid slam of her foot the earth rose in the Blessing of Tera in its strongest power to absorb some of the incoming arrows. Yet it was behind her Earthen Defense that she began her final attack.

"YOU FORGOT DOHNA, THIS WAS A BATTLE OF TWO ON ONE, AND YOU"ll GET EVERY BIT OF US! WHYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!"  As the air shattered with her whistle her legs move with intense ferocity. As Dohna was hovering, it would just barely reach even at her max height, but it was more than quick enough to arrive. She would overwhelm the arrows, she'd overwhelm her magic, and she would pour every ounce of her energy into it. Crashing wave, after crashing wave, she kept using every bit of her magoi in each kick. Sustained over and over until she performed a total of 16 Crashing waves. And arriving with the golden tsunami of Merrze's lifeforce, from above, her mighty beast Erydyn had arrived.

As the mighty whale's storm had followed behind she had commanded the mighty skywhale to crash into Dohna. Barreling with the force of a mighty meteor the fanalis watched it. Her vision would start to fade, as the attacks had taken every bit of energy out of her.

Dm notes: Sustained Thundering art scaled to deal with the shields wind hopefully, and if not enough hoping for the shield to absorb black flame. Earthen defense followed to deal with one or two arrows if Merrze isn't fast enough for the first, but then overwhelming with her attacks along with her words. Crashing wave used 1 and sustained 15 times for a total 16 attacks as Erydyn crashing into Dohna from above as a barreling flesh missile.

Magoi: 20/220 Extra Magoi: 20/100

Stamina:  160/510

Abilities Used:

Traits To keep in mind:

Items for the thread:

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

With all the attacks that happened, Merrze had to commit to a little more in regards to the attacks that were heading her way as Dohna continued to rise even higher with louder chants, rising 5 more meters with her A-Tier flight speed.

The thundering art was met with the flaming tornado, But Merrze would have been naive if she expected it to be enough. The shockwave would have lost that clash and slammed into Merrze in an attempt to do A-Tier ability burning damage. However, Merrze's Magoi Regulation Seal would have protected her from the flames. The bigger problem was how she handled Dohna's arrows.

Earthen defense wasn't enough.  It would shatter with the arrow going completely through as a hole was seared through the rock due to Dohna's blaze black.  However, with the result of the clash of that 1 arrow alone, there was still curse magic on it, as well as the other 12 arrows continued to head in Merrze's direction.  With that, it seemed like Merrze handled it very well by using her crashing wave against each arrow that was coming in each different direction.  What Merrze had to understand that the arrows were fired prior to a 360-degree spin, long with the fact that Merrze was marked.  This allowed for the trajectory of the arrows to be almost unpredictable, so she basically had to do crashing waves at different angles with a rather tactical performance.  In a way, Merrze overcommitted in the sense of using crashing wave, probably with the intent of hitting Dohna with them. However, she miscalculated.

From the moment that Dohna continued her rise, the crashing waves would fly towards Dohna, but quickly wither as soon as it reached 20-meters in its maximum amount of coverage. The flaming arrows enchanted with curse magic wasn't even the main point of the assault, Dohna was looking forward to finishing Merrze with her Extreme Magic. After that, it was going to be over for the leader of Meridia.  The chanting was almost finished and Dohna raised her crossbow in the air with a smile on her face.

It was over, Dohna had won.

"Nothing personal kid, EXTREME MAG-"

"PHOOOOUUUNN OUOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

*BAAAAM!!!!!!*

Dohna, completely showing the whites in her eyes, had no idea what was going on. It seemed as if an incredible force came from nowhere and slammed into her with A-tier basic strength. It was so strong and large that Dohna in her injured state would have had difficulty getting from behind it to escape in time. This was also due to the fact that her strongest sensory, her ears, was crippled from Dohna's current assault.  What was it, what hit her.

"*Cough* The..SKY WHALE?!!!!"

BOOOM!

It was like a fallen meteor of flesh that landed on Dohna, making a rather uncomfortable splat sound as every bone in Dohna's body was crushed into a bloody mess, extinguishing her life.

The leader of the band of warriors that besieged this town was defeated by a sky whale.  Upon hearing the slam and the crater, some scouts seen the wreckage and decided to scatter and leave the town since their leader perished.

Far....far away.....in a place that has not see the eyes of mortal men in thousands of years, existing in space and time, a golem resembling the face of man came to life.  

Two Sides of a Coin Clash, in Origins & Trials [Plot/Merrze] Ab1e651147d11f9b17429b80772193ca

It looked to the sky as if it noticed a disturbance, or answered a call, turning behind as it entered a small walk to the hall of champions on the other side of the mysterious corridor.  As it approached the tablet,  the golem kneeled as if it said a prayer before rising and raising its finger to the tablet. Its finger flowed with mysterious energy as it carved a name onto the wall that had many other names on it, with Merrze being the latest.

Two Sides of a Coin Clash, in Origins & Trials [Plot/Merrze] I3kwn110

THE END.....THE ADVENTURE CONTINUES!

DM: Your next post is your last that details the resolution of your conflict, you can approach it in any way that you want. I will also be including final roll, should you choose to participate.

HIT, MISS, OR TRAP - THE OMEGA ROLL
Spoiler:

Merrze

Merrze
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Rollin rollin rollin

Ilah

Ilah
D-Tier