You are not connected. Please login or register

A Picture of War | With Silius

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1A Picture of War | With Silius Empty A Picture of War | With Silius 28/09/19, 03:40 pm

Zuzu Mansur

Zuzu Mansur
A-Tier
A-Tier

ZUZU MANSUR

A metal-nibbed pen splattered black ink upon an extensive document whose writing shone white with each crack of lightning. No knocking at his door could disturb Silius from these records, while he tightly clutched a crumpled letter written in red line. Silius’ eyes narrowed with caution as his gaze returned to the letter and his mind recounted its contents.

Silius Apollos, ex-fellow of our priesthood, this letter is addressed in no uncertain mind. The crusade has begun. There is no uncertainty that the crusade has begun. Take this advice as you will, it does not matter as the King has made his move already.
    Signed, Bagoas Artachus.

mag/mag | word/1077 | stam/stam

Zuzu Mansur

Zuzu Mansur
A-Tier
A-Tier

ZUZU MANSUR
Silius Apollos, friend to the faith, I write this letter to inform you of our intelligence on the King’s crusade. We have received word of the crusade reaching both the concerned and furthest ends of the world and can report on the King’s crusade. His crusade has been dealt with by external agents - the details on these conflicts have been listed in the document attached. We have also confirmed the intent of the King’s crusade by compiling the details of each conflict together. We have confirmed he wishes for the greatest power of the faith. He wishes for the power of the Dungeon. The location of this Dungeon has been disclosed but not entirely confirmed. The details of the matter are listed in the document attached.
    Signed, Pahram Darysatis.

A document lay next to Silius which he promptly picked up to read. His mind was filled with questions on who had so strongly opposed the problem which now faced the world and had fought for its future. As he continued to scan each line for the details, the questions in his mind were answered as he saw the details on that purple-haired woman.

60/60 | 765/500 |165/165

Last edited by Zuzu Mansur on 28/09/19, 07:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

Zuzu Mansur

Zuzu Mansur
A-Tier
A-Tier

ZUZU MANSUR
A slight smile softened his cheeks, tense as they were, as he thought on that devious girl who had involved herself in these grand affairs. She had left to find her own path which might lead her towards bettering the world - and she certainly had found that path. She had found a path that led her onto the global stage, where her actions could change the course of the world for the better. But she could only do so much good as she had a path to follow. He had the necessary materials to pave her path, so that she might use it as she willed. He had no need for second thoughts, he took out the document attached to his letter and had them sent with the next messenger-bird. She would have the necessary materials so she could pave the path for her future and the world’s betterment.

Standing in lands far to the west, not too far from the mountains of Sasan stands a tower of pure silver. Taking the appearance of a winding tree, the resplendent dungeon sits amongst a land of broken materials and rocky earth. With no markers the towers stand in solitude, scrapping the sky. I feel it beckoning to me, the winding bands of silver reaching out as if they were saying my name. I have sent multiple copies of this letter to your fellow minor knights, tracking you by the weapons granted by the king. Follow past the cities of Reim, further than the machines lost in the war, and deep within lands untouched. With such a treacherous journey please prepare adequately.
    With high hopes, Chiros Rhodogone.

60/60 | 765/500 |165/165

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum