Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Job Name: The Star that shines through Knight and Day
Job Rank: A-tier
Job Location: Reim
Job Reward: Constantine's Flail | 30,000 Huang | 500 XP
Job Prerequisites: Must Request DM | Can be challenged by B-tier Players
Job Overview: Constantine, one of the six Minor Knights has set up a fortress on the outskirts of Reim near the western front. With his fortress setup, he sits in the middle while sends out his Knights to harass people, to attack convoys and traveling groups to find rumors of a dungeon or any strange occurrences. Take him and his forces out to stop his efforts and disband the bulk of his troops.

Constantine:

Sasan Knights:

Zuzu Mansur

Zuzu Mansur
A-Tier
A-Tier

Please coudl I take this job?

Merrze

Merrze
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Alright, make an intro post for how you came along or into the job, and proxy will make a post within 24 hours of your post. Good luck with your challenge against Constantine.

Zuzu Mansur

Zuzu Mansur
A-Tier
A-Tier

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Merrze

Merrze
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Approved, feel free to make your intro post, please include why you may be a little late or such. Look forward to the dialogue.

Zuzu Mansur

Zuzu Mansur
A-Tier
A-Tier

https://magiworld.forumotion.com/t10646-that-mortal-is-a-fool-against-constantine#57948
Could I cash in on that sweet huang? Using a Twice Reward - I’ll have One left after this.

Merrze

Merrze
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Double reward cashed, getting that fat cash, rewarded don't forget to claim your xp.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Morningstar, Flail of Radiant Faith
[b]Tier:[/b] B-tier
[b]Type:[/b] Magic Flail
[b]Magic Type:[/b] Light
[b]Appearance:[/b] The Morning Star Flail is a 2.5m long gilded gold chain with a large studded .5m in diameter gold ball with swirled carvings and a magic circle on it, on the other is a clamp in the shape of gold bracer with ruby setting right in the center, the bracer being about 30cm long and 4cm thick.
[b]Function:[/b]
[list]
[*][i]Passive: Rising Star[/i]- With each direct hit from the Morningstar it begins to glow brightly from the flail head, glowing up three different stages, a stack only being gained if the player directly clashes or does damage. Stage 1: The flail begins to glow brightly, giving a 1m glow which can clear the way or light paths, clearing the path for the user. Stage 2: Now shining with a great glow 2m in diameter people within range staring at the mace will have their eyes slight blinded, blurring their vision and making it highly difficult for others to stare without some form of protection. Stage 3: The glow has now expanded to 3m, and looking at it will now fully blind players for one post if looking directly at the weapon. Lasts 3 posts, refreshes if a new stack is gained, all lost if a light magic ability is used for the weapon but in return increases damage or effect by a Tier if there are 3 stacks used.
[*][i]Bursting Radiance:[/i]- The user slams the morningstar in the ground causing it to swell and lights up, the light bursts out from around the head at its point of impact, rapidly expanding into a burning 15m in diameter sphere which burns with B-tier damage, the Sphere is not harmful to the user, and can be moved if the flail is during its post of use.
[/list]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum