1Khalik's Starter Traits Empty Khalik's Starter Traits 06/01/19, 12:57 pm

Khalik-I-Sabbah

Khalik-I-Sabbah
C-Tier
C-Tier

Trait Name: Enhanced Stamina
Trait Tier: D
Trait Requirement: -
Trait Description: Through training or good genes, the character possesses an unnaturally large pool of stamina to draw from.
Trait Effect: +25 Max Stamina

Trait Name: Wraith Speech
Trait Tier: D
Trait Requirement: Assassin
Trait Description: Through the careful dissection of speech patterns, mannerism, and tone, one can construct a cacophony of verbal guises, if given enough time. It is one of many rites of induction which must be completed to become the faceless phantom, Hassan-i-Sabbah.  
Trait Effect: An ability to freely change ones pitch, tone, and accent at will to either create an original vocal composition or to mimic another. Mimicry can only take place if direct contact has been established at least once for a grand total of 1 entire monologue (8 posts for a PC where a minimum of 3 sentences are spoken for each). Those who possess a keen ear (be it by trait or an ability of equal or greater tier) can pinpoint minor inconsistency in these imitation be it strain in the voice or some other give away.

Last edited by Khalik-I-Sabbah on 09/07/20, 10:29 am; edited 2 times in total

2Khalik's Starter Traits Empty Re: Khalik's Starter Traits 07/01/19, 12:27 pm

Zion

Zion
A-Tier
A-Tier

Enhanced Stamina is approved, please allow some time for an admin account to update your profile stamina.

Wraith Speech needs to be worked on a bit more. To clarify, is this just normal ventriloquism with a fancy name? Or is it something other than that skill? If not, then what exactly is taking place? This is important because depending on the situation the effectiveness of this trait could vary. For example, a wall between you and your opponent or a background noise present as the result of an enemy attack.

3Khalik's Starter Traits Empty Re: Khalik's Starter Traits 08/07/20, 11:25 am

Khalik-I-Sabbah

Khalik-I-Sabbah
C-Tier
C-Tier

I have completely reworked the entire Wraith Speech to basically be the ideal trait for a VA. The limitations are arbitrary and can be reworked as needed.

4Khalik's Starter Traits Empty Re: Khalik's Starter Traits 09/07/20, 12:13 am

Merrze

Merrze
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Id just say that those with advanced hearing traits might be able to hear through it but otherwise id say its good.

5Khalik's Starter Traits Empty Re: Khalik's Starter Traits 09/07/20, 10:30 am

Khalik-I-Sabbah

Khalik-I-Sabbah
C-Tier
C-Tier

Yes, that makes sense. I went a head and included it in the trait for good measure. Thank you.

6Khalik's Starter Traits Empty Re: Khalik's Starter Traits 09/07/20, 04:33 pm

Merrze

Merrze
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Traits approved

Code:
[b]Trait Name:[/b] Enhanced Stamina
[b]Trait Tier:[/b] D
[b]Trait Requirement:[/b] -
[b]Trait Description:[/b] Through training or good genes, the character possesses an unnaturally large pool of stamina to draw from.
[b]Trait Effect:[/b] +25 Max Stamina

[b]Trait Name:[/b] Wraith Speech
[b]Trait Tier:[/b] D
[b]Trait Requirement:[/b] Assassin
[b]Trait Description:[/b] Through the careful dissection of speech patterns, mannerism, and tone, one can construct a cacophony of verbal guises, if given enough time. It is one of many rites of induction which must be completed to become the faceless phantom, Hassan-i-Sabbah.  
[b]Trait Effect:[/b] An ability to freely change ones pitch, tone, and accent at will to either create an original vocal composition or to mimic another. Mimicry can only take place if direct contact has been established at least once for a grand total of 1 entire monologue (8 posts for a PC where a minimum of 3 sentences are spoken for each). Those who possess a keen ear (be it by trait or an ability of equal or greater tier) can pinpoint minor inconsistency in these imitation be it strain in the voice or some other give away.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum