Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

13rd perk for the dark hand Empty 3rd perk for the dark hand 09/05/18, 05:25 pm

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Original
Spoiler:

Extended District [Completed Resource] 0/3: With the resource command in place involving the development of cash flow to support the Dark Hand, each resource social command is actually treated as a boon towards district purchase. This increases numerous amount of drug sales and other product opportunities from within the country, increasing the amount of Huang gained per month from this faction perk by 10k per completion. The Dark Hand faction must have the faction perk District Purchase in order for this perk to be utilized. Extended District can be done up to 3 times in the country the district is located, but only when Lagi is in the country. In any other country, this perk can only be done once. If Lagi leaves for any reason, Extended District is halted.

Last edited by Lagi on 18/05/18, 03:01 pm; edited 6 times in total

23rd perk for the dark hand Empty Re: 3rd perk for the dark hand 10/05/18, 11:33 am

Adrastos Thanatos

Adrastos Thanatos
A-Tier
A-Tier

After a discussion with other staff members this has been the following grading:

Professions do not exist to bypass the faction system or shop. Perks should more focused on your direct job or sect. You are trying to decide something for a profession as if you are the leader of the faction when you are not. You have to go through the faction system to get perks like these as they are unbalanced and allow you to bypass the faction shop. Also, you're only a Finger of the Hand, which is supposed to have a certain task. The Hand may be dipped in everything, but you are not.

Edit @ 3:20 PM CST May 10, 2018 - Fixed spelling and grammar issues

33rd perk for the dark hand Empty Re: 3rd perk for the dark hand 10/05/18, 07:35 pm

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Im doing most of the work. If there is 5-10 fingers at a time they must be the important ones before the actual head. It makes no sense to have social commands with no particular mechanics attached to them, the idea was shot with no alternative.

43rd perk for the dark hand Empty Re: 3rd perk for the dark hand 11/05/18, 04:56 pm

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

2nd try

53rd perk for the dark hand Empty Re: 3rd perk for the dark hand 12/05/18, 02:32 am

Adrastos Thanatos

Adrastos Thanatos
A-Tier
A-Tier

After some thought and deliberation, the conclusion is that there is too much going on for one perk. There are essentially four perks jammed into a single perk. This isn't acceptable. You can have "levels" of a perk, but not jam three different perks under a single one. However here are my thoughts on what you have.

• Extended District - As it is now, the Faction Perk District Purchase gives your faction 25k per month based on faction activity. This means that technically you can receive more than just the 25k. However, by having this profession perk, you increase this number to be anywhere between 25k-75k all by yourself. That's a hefty sum of money and kind of defeats the purpose of having multiple PC members if you're the only one bringing in the dough so to speak and kind of blows the earning of money out of the water when you gain PC members. Bottom line is that the number is way too insane
  • Country Subgegation - I don't really understand what this is trying to accomplish. Are you trying to speed up the process of converting a country to the Dark Hand's religion? It feels rather unclear to me personally.
  • Eyes and Ears - Though I understand the reasoning, you fail to mention which country you are obtaining knowledge in. Though I'd assume it was the country you are doing assignments in, I'd prefer it would be specified. Secondly, I do not like the fact that this perk essentially says that a staff member has to tell you whatever you want to know about what is happening in a country in a Proxy post and you don't even technically have to put any work into it. This just feels like an attempt to meta game and get ahead on events or important things and stealing such opportunities from other players and as such will not be allowed.

63rd perk for the dark hand Empty Re: 3rd perk for the dark hand 12/05/18, 07:12 pm

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

and try number 3

no, this is not 3 different perks. Its the same perks as before, only with mechanics attached to them in regards to the second and with me making the third.

73rd perk for the dark hand Empty Re: 3rd perk for the dark hand 16/05/18, 12:19 pm

Adrastos Thanatos

Adrastos Thanatos
A-Tier
A-Tier

Even though I know what you are trying to do, I will not allow multiple different "sub-perks" under a single perk, regardless of how or why they are being done. You may have levels to your perks like other professions, but not multiple perks jammed into one. This is unbalanced and unfair. You can either choose one of the ones you have up now (Extended District or Plenty of "Hands" to go around), perhaps base the third perk off only one of your second perk commands, or something else that still ties into your profession acting as your position in the Dark Hand, the Finger of the Hand.

83rd perk for the dark hand Empty Re: 3rd perk for the dark hand 18/05/18, 01:21 pm

Adrastos Thanatos

Adrastos Thanatos
A-Tier
A-Tier

How does this look?

Extended District [Completed Resource] 0/3: With the resource command in place involving the development of cash flow to support the Dark Hand, each resource social command is actually treated as a boon towards district purchase. This increases numerous amount of drug sales and other product opportunities from within the country, increasing the amount of Huang gained per month from this faction perk by 10k per completion. The Dark Hand faction must have the faction perk District Purchase in order for this perk to be utilized. Extended District can be done up to 3 times in the country the district is located, but only when Lagi is in the country. In any other country, this perk can only be done once. If Lagi leaves for any reason, Extended District is halted.

93rd perk for the dark hand Empty Re: 3rd perk for the dark hand 18/05/18, 02:30 pm

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

looks pretty solid. but what if i just wanted 500 or 1000 wc shaven off my jobs/assignments for the dark hand. how would that work, hypothetically speaking. if anything I might just go with what you have.

Like the second choice is fine as is or could i just get the wc shaven off?

103rd perk for the dark hand Empty Re: 3rd perk for the dark hand 18/05/18, 02:33 pm

Adrastos Thanatos

Adrastos Thanatos
A-Tier
A-Tier

I told you that you could only choose one or the ither. In Discord q&a you said you would choose the extended District. As such, everything else needs to be deleted

113rd perk for the dark hand Empty Re: 3rd perk for the dark hand 18/05/18, 05:25 pm

Adrastos Thanatos

Adrastos Thanatos
A-Tier
A-Tier

If you still wanted a WC reduction, all assignments related to the Finger of the Hand profession would be 1/4th off. This means the WCs for the tier assignments would be as followed:

• D-Tier - 375 Words instead of 500
  • C-Tier - 750 words instead of 1,000
  • B-Tier - 1,125 words instead of 1,500

123rd perk for the dark hand Empty Re: 3rd perk for the dark hand 18/05/18, 09:49 pm

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

ill keep extended district

133rd perk for the dark hand Empty Re: 3rd perk for the dark hand 21/05/18, 09:13 pm

Adrastos Thanatos

Adrastos Thanatos
A-Tier
A-Tier

3rd perk for the dark hand PQzQ8xw

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum