Shishi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Assignment Name: Training the Slaves
Assignment Rank: D
Assignment Location: Kou
Assignment Reward: 50 XP 3000 Huang
Profession Prerequisites: Slaver Profession
Assignment Overview: 5 is in charge of the slavery operation in Ramses' stead. 5 introduces 8 to some slaves with no skills. One of the tasks for a slaver is to train the slaves to have 'marketable' skills that the clients could find useful. 8 is to teach them how to serve a master.

Castor was waiting for Alexadner by Ramses. They had met in his presence the first time. She had a twin, named Pollux. Which seemed to fit the pair quite well, even if Castor was tinier, she was the older one by a few minutes and an order of magnitude more mature. She was very business-like in her demeanor.

Alexander would finally stroll in after he got some information from Etanhol that Castor was likely waiting by Ramses now that it was her turn up to bat. She gave a curt bow to Alex and then turned with a respectul curtsy to Master Ramses, then tapping a wooden sword that he would come to know as a bokken against the floor, as a sort of beckon before she walked right out the door.

[132]

Shishi

Shishi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

As soon as they got out of Ramses' quarters, she began to speak, even if she was still possibly within earshot. "I don't know what you know, but let me lay some ground rules. Right beneath Ramses in this operation is me, the reason we aren't caught and we don't have rebellious slaves trying to escape all the time, is me." She seemed proud in her speech but also defensive.

"I work for Ramses but I also work to take care of our slaves, because we are also slaves. We're in this big ship together. It's not an easy job, trying to mother everyone and take care of them, especially when your goal is to make some madman happy."

[251]

Shishi

Shishi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Alexander was kind of dumbfounded and surprised that she was so flagrant in her speech about
their master. The one person in control of their lives with many people who could 'put her in line' so to speak. It was honestly astounding, and she had gotten this sort of feeling from some of the other too, especially the women, except for Maiyou. "Well, you need to teach them something, and I don't have a clue what you're good at so you figure that shit out. If you can't even do this, you're done. So get out of my face, I'm busy here." With that, she walked away, the end of her bokken dragging across the floor.

[367]

Shishi

Shishi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Alexander brought some parchments, inks and quills, so he could teach the slaves how to draw, something he learned specifically for this job, well the good side of it anyway. Perhaps some slave owners would also find this useful. He took the parchment sheet onto a painting board, where he held it up and started to explain his techniques, how to create shadows and to create depth with just some simple techniques which were meant to deceive the mind to produce a more accurate picture.

After some hours of repetition and review, they have eventually learned the ability to draw, each producing images of themselves. He took the results with him as he sought out castor. With the reveal and initialed by their slave number, Castor was quite happy with the result. "I guess I see some hope in you yet."

[500+]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum