Eight

A-Tier
A-Tier
Assignment Name: Finding The Slave Buyers
Assignment Rank: D
Assignment Location: Kou
Assignment Reward: 50 XP 3000 Huang
Profession Prerequisites: Slaver Profession
Assignment Overview: 5 reveals the reason why she chose this position. To find the kindest clientele possible for the slaves, so they can have a safe future. Now it's time for 8 to find new clients and vet them.

"You did good work, Alexander. I don't know if you realize what you've done for them, but you've eased the burden of their life for years to come. You have seen how human they are, just like you and me. Everyone is a living person with their own thoughts and experiences. There is value in that..." She paused as she reminisced about her own.

Upon clearing her throat, she'd continue "Well, I've been doing this work to make their life easier, the best I can. So I took control over the base operations for the selling, including the vetting process, making sure our clients aren't really just trying to catch us doing illegal stuff, but personally also making sure the people aren't the worst scumbags."

[125]

──────────────────────────────────────────────

View user profile

Eight

A-Tier
A-Tier
"And today, my work is your work. I want you to just understand what kind of people we're dealing with. There's a subset of people we're already working with: people who break the law. And in that subset, there are people who like to get down and dirty, some of these people are okay, but I find these people are usually the ones who are most abusive. The ones we want to work with, with few exceptions, are the ones who like to stay clean. They don't want to be caught as much as us, which is how I phrased the lower sales to Ramses. And if they don't get caught, it'll be harder for us to get caught. But really, these kind of people know that they can't just do whatever they want to the slaves, not because of some superior morals invested in them. No, they simply don't want to get caught, for whatever reason."

[282]

View user profile

Eight

A-Tier
A-Tier
"I'll even send them, but in case you're ever in this position, I need you to do MY job." Something she was very clear to emphasize. "You have to go and find regular potential clients, and then essentially spy on them, either yourself or getting some of our other slaves to do it and report back to you. This means getting their address, seeing if they have slaves, checking their previous history. It's all quite involved and honestly, this should take at least 3 weeks, but even a whole week is pushing it, so we try to keep it to 3-4 days. People we can't keep eyes on are a no. Do you get it?"

[402]

View user profile

Eight

A-Tier
A-Tier
Castor seemed a little frustrated with Alex at the moment, he wasn't responding as well as she would have liked, seemingly just ready to get the job done and over. "Well, if you're not gonna cooperate, I'll have you do all the work yourself." She pulled out some papers, seemingly scribbled all over with notes. "These are the notes I had already gotten from my sources to find out who from our latest round of clients is worthy to purchase one of our slaves, but I don't quite think your head is in the game.

And with that, she ripped up the papers. Alex immediately knew what the punishment was from this moody woman. He'd have to go do all the gruntwork himself.
[500+]

View user profile

Eight

A-Tier
A-Tier
Alex got some names and locations from Castor along with the cold shoulder. Alexander headed out of the camp with a group of slaves. They spent the days outdoors and disguising themselves, a tip from one of the one who had experience. They would just walk past, disguised and observe them or just hide in some nearby brushes with good camoflauge and wait with binoculars.  He saw that all of the people in this round plus how they went on in their lives and hid their slaves as workers, likely some training that Castor had put them through. He sent the other slaves to report back with all his notes that he had taken, and gave them a note of approval.

[500+]

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum