You are not connected. Please login or register

Welcome to the Family [Social] (Jahan, Nahvi, Diana)

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Nahvi

Nahvi
D-Tier
D-Tier

Valuna:

Fighting music:

Nahvi had gotten a lead finally on Valuna. She was around the mountains doing god knows what. All Nahvi cared about was fulfilling her mission and proving herself to Diana that she could handle protecting her from any danger. This entire Meaningless chase would finally be over. Nahvi and her companion Zakad would spot a hooded figure  at the edge of the forest clearing. Her Echo Wolf had begun growling, as if seething with anger as they reached closer, and slower than before. Nahvi had a feeling she knew who it was and entered a ready stance ad Zakad barked at the figure in anger.

"Well then Sis it's been a long time hasn't it?" Valuna said turning around, revealing herself and the larger white claymore. " I didn't think you were dumb enough to follow me here. You must really have a death wish."

"The only one here with a death wish is you Valuna! Now come Quietly or I'll have have to use force!" Nahvi knew her orders were to kill her sister but could she really do it? "I won't ask again!"

"Tell Me sis! Out of all the spars we've had as children how many have you won, without your companion?" Valuna was right about this. The girls swordsmanship was lacking and hers had reached levels of extremity that Nahvi could only dream of getting near. Both of them knew Nahvi wouldn't be able to defeat Valuna on her own, as she was. Even with Zakad, Valuna was just too powerful for the girl to take on alone. Still she wouldn't back down. "You know they sent you here as a death sentence right? Apollo and the rest of the family didn't really even care about you. They just entertained the idea of you protecting Diana." They found you to be more of a hindrance if anything. That's why Apollo sent you here. To Die. If you leave now i'll forget I saw your face and you can challenge me again when your much stronger but if you stay I'll have no choice."

Nahvi clenched her teeth almost as tight as her fists. Was this all true? Tears had started forming in her eyes as she looked down trying not to cry. she loved her family the most! Had she really been sent here because they hated her? If so; how did Diana feel about Nahvi? Did she hate her?

As Nahvi thought about this Valuna had already met Nahvi's stomach with a fist as she toppled over to the ground in the fetal position. There was no way the girl could win! Why was she sent here! Why Would Apollo send her on such an impossible task? WHY!? While hunched over in pain Valuna turned her back on Nahvi and towards the snarling Echo Wolf.

"Quiet Mutt!" She'd prepare to strike the wolf down with a swipe of her Claymore but a resounding scream from Nahvi Stopped her in her tracks. "NO!!" Before Valuna could turn around Nahvi would Punch her hard enough in the Kidney to send her stumbling into a nearby tree.

"Don't you EVER Threaten Zakad like that! Zakad, I want you to stay back and out of harms way unless I command you to alright." Reluctantly the Echo wolf did what he was told.

"Oh hoho! It looks like the weaklings found herself a bit of courage! All right then!" Valuna got up and dusted herself off. "I'll remember to give that fatherless bitch your corpse!" Valuna ran towards Nahvi making very large broad attacks. If any landed a direct hit it would surly wound the girl significantly. Nahvi Dodged with great effort trying to find an opening within the girls broadsword strokes. The Claymore was huge. Almost as large as she,  so there would have to be a span of time where she was tired right?  She'd have to hold out until then.

The fight would be long and drawn out, Nahvi made successfully dodged her sword strokes. Suffering many cuts and scrapes among every part of her body. If it were a short sword or a long sword it would mean trouble but the fact the claymore was huge gave a significant weakness. Nahvi was at an equal if not more severe disadvantage than Valuna. She was unarmed, with only Zakad at her side. The only way to fight her was hand to hand. How would she pull that off?

"Ya'know I killed father you should be grateful."

"Why would I ever be grateful to you!"

"Because I made you exactly like Diana. Isn't that what you wanted? To be like her. To fight by her side. She'll never accept you! She'll look down on you like she does everyone else." Valuna was starting to get inside Nahvi's head and it was starting to show. Her movements slowed and a point Nahvi thought she could take advantage of turned against her swiftly. Nahvi luckily was able to dodge roll but not without a cost. She suffered a gash to right side and took a knee. Trying to comprehend the intense pain she was feeling. the air burned her side like hot coals, it stung as if one thousand needles were being pressed into her all at one. Neddless to say it hurt. ALOT!

Valuna walked with her Claymore overhead. "Looks like this is goodbye. You knew it would turn out this way but you still fought... I'll give that fatherless bitch your regards She'll suffer the same fate if not worse than yours." As Valuna prepared to bring the sword down Upon Nahvi she felt a sharp Pain at her hand. Zakad she brought it from behind her and turned to see Zakad had his teeth clenched around her hand.

"LET GO YOU MANGY MUTT!" Valuna said using her free hand to punch at the dog. Valuna's Claymore Clattered to the ground while she punched the wolf in rage. Nahvi watched the events happening and assessed the situation. She came up with a conclusion and ignored the pain from her side for a bit. Grabbing the Claymore she swung the heavy objects flat end into Valuna's side and let Zakad release her. She began shaking violently and looked Nahvi in the eyes.

"You..."

"Yes! ME!" Nahvi flung the Claymore to the side as the girls then entered hand to hand combat. It seemed Valuna had improved since the last time they fought. Each blow seemed heavier than the last, as their fists collided with each others skin. Nahvi could feel a couple broken ribs and Valuna had been missing a couple teeth but they didn't care. The only thing that mattered was that one person wasn't leaving the forest clearing today!

Valuna tackled Nahvi to the ground but out of rage and anger Zakad attacked her from behind biting the girls raised fist and flinging her off.

"Thanks boy." She said patting the Wolfs head. "Come at me now you LYING SACK OF SHIT!"

"Oh Looks Like my sisters really needs to learn to respect her ELDERS."

Out of Rage Nahvi charged at her sister who swiftly countered and decked her in the face. Her nose was warm. She was bleeding. Wiping the excess from her nose, she wearily went back for more as the two went back and forth Punching and kicking each other as tears and blood littered the grass.

"Why won't you just DIE and GET OUT OF MY LIFE! "

Beast Brought:

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Nahvi

Nahvi
D-Tier
D-Tier

While the fight continued a stranger had interrupted. Zakad was caught unaware and assumed his master was in trouble thus was inclined to attack Jahan. Nahvi saw this and reacted quickly.

"Zakad, Stop!" The Echo wolf stopped in his tracks and walked over towards Nahvi. " I don't know who you are, but you should go!" Nahvi got up with the help of Zakad and re entered her fighting stance. "In order to return home I NEED to kill her!"

"Yeah! For once I agree with the little shit! This doesn't concern you." Valuna said getting up. "Do you think that just because we're Corvus' the family would recognize your talent and instantly assign you as Diana's protector. That's a joke in a half if I've ever heard one!"

Nahvi had begun to tear up. "What gives you the right, to just shit on people's dreams?! How do you sleep at night knowing you killed our father?"

Valuna laughed. "I don't shit on anyone's dreams... just yours. My life was ruined simply because you were a better trainer than me. You were the one that wanted to win and all I wanted was a SISTER!" There was a brief pause in the air. The silence hit Nahvi like a rock as she realized that she had come to the sudden realization of what neglect did to a person. "Being good with a sword wasn't good enough. I was ridiculed and judged just because I couldn't tame my beast. So after I killed my father, I killed my beast and left that wretched place."

"V-Valuna... I-I never knew..." Nahvi said trying to comprehend what was going on.

"DON'T YOU DARE TRY AND PITY ME! YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW I FELT! IT'S TOO LATE TO APOLOGIZE NOW!" Valuna walked over to her Claymore and picked it up. "Also I sleep like a baby under a mothers bosom." She readied herself ignoring the fact Jahan was in the way between them. "I suggest you move stranger. Unless you want to be caught in the middle of this." Valuna said walking towards Nahvi.

"I never knew Valuna... all this time..." Nahvi started walking forward with Zakad now. "I love you Valuna, but you need to pay the consequences for your crimes... if there was any other way to reconcile this I would but... Apollo would deem me as a traitor and have me killed. I couldn't live with that on me Valuna! I couldn't live with Diana hating me. What do you want me to do Valuna! I have to kill you here and now! I have no choice."

The two girls would fully Charge at each other. Valuna would slash upwards. But Nahvi would dodge right and hit Valuna in the side with a one 2 punch. Zakad who was right behind Nahvi, tackled Valuna after she slashed upwards. The Claymore fell to the ground with a thunk. Nahvi jumped on top of her sister and punched her in the face twice before being flung off by Valuna. As the girl struggled to stand Nahvi took advantage of her weakened state and uppercut her chin disorienting Valuna. With enough force behind the punch, a punch to the ears or chin specifically could knockout a person. If not a knock out they are at least disoriented. If Jahan was still in the way he would possibly be hurt if he didn't react in time. Valuna fell to a knee in front of her sister.

"I love you Valuna but I have to kill you. Any final requests?"

Valuna sighed. "There is a village around here called Kumatora. There should be a house furthest to the back. There lives a kid named Dorian. I want you to take care of him. I found him while roaming around the world. The conflict in Kou rendered him homeless so I took him in. I guess you could say he's your nephew. Look after him please!"

Nahvi paused. She really didn't want to kill her sister but she had to. Valuna sensed the hesitation and used it  for her Fanalis Roar. A loud howl echoed through the mountains knocking Nahvi and Zakad Back.

"Should have killed me, when you had the chance." Valuna said reclaiming her claymore.

"Valuna..." Nahvi was hesitating now. What should she do?

Diana Corvus

Diana Corvus
A-Tier
A-Tier

Welcome to the Family [Social] (Jahan, Nahvi, Diana)  RlPDTVe
Pluto ran his long, dry tongue over the top of Diana's head. The canine was letting out a soft, constant growl that was similar to a cat's purr.  Her hair was all fluffed forward into her face as she tried to write a few entries into her journal. A few days had passed where she hadn't documented her travels. "Hey, Jahan? I have a question." She waited a few moments and there was no response. Diana lifted her head up, looking around the area. "Jahan?" Pluto huffed and began walking in a particular direction. He let out a sharp bark to signal Diana to follow her.

She was curious yet her mind was brewing a slight bit of concern. "Where did he run off to?" she asked herself. Pluto let out a loud bark with a vicious snarl as he picked up speed into a sprint. "Hey!" Diana did not expect him to take off in such a rush. She began to think that something may have happened to Jahan while she wasn't paying attention. Diana felt neglectful but he was an adult. There was a reason he ran off. Her hunter's intuition kicked in as she trailed after Pluto.

As they approached the scene, the first scent she picked up on was blood. The closer they got, the scent became clearer. Diana felt a rage build up from her core and it spread out into her entire body. She heard voices; familiar voices.

Her mind blanked out and her vision focused straight on Valuna has both her and Pluto emerged from the forests edge. Diana stopped for a brief second, rearing back as if to jump. She let out a short breath before using her legs to shoot off towards the traitor. Not a word was said and her actions spoke for her. Upon reaching her, she would grab onto the woman's head, prying her away from Jahan's grasp. "Do not touch him," she grumbled, squeezing with all of the force in her body until her head popped like a balloon. Her eyes were blazing with rage like a wildfire. The blood lust radiating off of her body was thick and made itself known throughout the area.

Pluto would force himself between Diana to block her view from the others. A fountain of blood shot out from behind him and a loud, earthshaking crash exploded out. "Filth," she growled. This would be the first time Jahan had ever seen Diana like this. Black rukh would flutter around the area, however, they were unseen by those around her. Pluto slowly backed away from her as she let Valuna drop to the ground. The only thing left of her being a crushed pile of body parts.

"You are weak and a disgrace to this family!" Diana gritted her teeth, stomping her feet as she made her way over to Nahvi. She would pass by Jahan, gently bumping into is shoulder as she moved past him. The canine would gently attempt to push Jahan closer to Diana, seemingly telling him to do something. He would let out a whine and push him harder as Diana grasped roughly onto Nahvi's throat. Her grip was threatening to crush her yet light enough to let her barely speak for herself. "You're nothing to us. I will kill you if I ever see your face again." She tossed Nahvi to the side, if she didn't catch herself she would travel about ten meters away from them.
✦ stamina ( 435 / 475 ) | let me know if i need to edit. | @Nahvi @Emperor JaJa

beasts:

abilities used:

racial used:

Nahvi

Nahvi
D-Tier
D-Tier

Before Nahvi could continue the fight, Jahan would knock her back and counter with a knee to  Valuna's face. While she was stunned, Diana seemingly came out of no where and crushed her head with ease. Nahvi looked on in horror as her sister died before her eyes. Handled so easily by Diana. Wait where did she come from? Why was she here, now? What did she mean "Don't touch him"? Nahvi was confused. Regardless it was over and Nahvi dropped to her knees in disbelief. Was she watching the entire time?

"You are weak and a disgrace to this family!"

Nahvi couldn''t believe what she was hearing. Was Valuna right? What Diana was saying, sunk in deep proving it to be true in her mind. Was she truly alone now? The girl began bawling. She was ashamed. Diana was voicing how she felt with the girl and it was hitting her at the very core of Nahvi's being.

"You're nothing to us. I will kill you if I ever see your face again."

Diana would grab the girl by the neck and fling her 10 meters to the side. Nahvi wouldn't even fight it. She was still in shock tears streamed down her face. To make matters worse Diana's words rang within her brain as Zakad tried to cradle the girl. Nahvi, couldn't find the strength to move any longer. She wanted to die. This was a traumatizing event for Nahvi. For Diana to exile let alone threaten Nahvi, was a serious matter. Nahvi laid there cradled by Zakad in a puddle of her own blood. The Echo Wolf would simply whimper and focus his attention onto Nahvi.

Nahvi's Sanity was depleting at an alarming rate. She couldn't comprehend what was happening at this exact moment. Her psyche was taking a hit. Nahvi stood up finally. "I see what Valuna had to deal with now." She said between tears. "SO SHE WAS RIGHT! YOU ASSHOLES SENT ME ON THIS DEATH MISSION! KNOWING I COULDN'T COMPLETE IT. THEN HE SUDDENLY INTERRUPTS AND YOU APPEAR AND... AND.... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!" Nahvi was going insane. Trying to understand what was happening was breaking her. "I LOVED YOU GUYS! SO MUCH... and you resented me all this time?!" If they hated her so much, why didn't they just kill her off there and now.

Nahvi's chest was in pain. She clenched her heart tightly. "I-I... GRAAAAAAAH!" She screamed out in anger, saddness, pain. She wanted to kill something. She wanted to kill... herself.

Nahvi patted Zakad on the head and smiled to him. "It's okay boy you won't be with such a useless trainer any longer." The Echo Wolf looked confused as Lestacia walked towards the Claymore her dead sister lay next to. "MOVE MEDDLER! You've done enough." Nahvi said yelling to Jahan as she gripped the Claymore. She'd stab it into the ground and kneel at the sharp edge. If no one would stop her she'd headbutt the Claymore full force to kill herself. She couldn't live feeling the way she did. She couldn't end up like Valuna.

Diana Corvus

Diana Corvus
A-Tier
A-Tier

Diana watched as Nahvi got up from the ground. She would begin to follow her all the way to the claymore. The girl had wanted to die and Diana would permit her that mercy. Her rage would be quelled as she kneeled down at the blade. She whispered a soft prayer for Nahvi as she prepared to bash her head into the sharp edge.

Her actions were interrupted by Jahan who grabbed onto the woman in a panic. She was offended. How dare he interfere? The sight of him protecting her made her feel betrayed. But he didn't know any better. These were family affairs. Her crimson eyes met his, the expression on his face stern and his voice like crashing waves. "Don't disgrace my presence with anymore violence."

She was taken back, unsure what to say. Pluto stood behind her, a low growl sounding from his maw. He did not want her to allow this either. Diana wanted to cry, she didn't know what to do. This girl had never done anything to her or her family. But her sentence was death. Tears welled up in her eyes as she stepped back. Her hand covering her mouth. "She... she has to do it... Jahan, please, there are rules. I can't just let her go home... I'm sorry."

Diana was conflicted. This was not something she had to do before but there were rules. Rules that she was bound to. She did not ask for this. But she had swore an oath. A vow to those that came before her and to those after. As she looked into her eyes, her body felt as if it was frozen over. This was a girl that looked up to her and this was how she repaid her. "They will kill her if I do not," she said, her voice choking back her own sorrow. Pluto whined a soft cry, catching her as her knees gave out from under her.

She sank to her knees, covering her face with her shaking hands. Diana had only cried a few moments before wiping her eyes on her sleeves. "If you will not let her choose death... I want her to run and never be seen ever again. She may not return to Reim as I fear they will carry out my duty for me and I will be next." She wanted to say more but her voice would not sound. Diana locked her eyes with Nahvi's own and she took a deep breath to calm herself. The girl was broken, her eyes shimmered like empty glass.

"I'm sorry, Nahvi. I didn't ask for this. But what I have said is true. This is an official order from your alpha," her voice cracked, choked back from tears. She did not want to do this. Not after what she had put the girl through. "Nahvi Corvus... you must leave your name behind... and you must never return. Please, my sister, leave this between us or may we both suffer the same fate." Her gazed dropped down to her hands, stained in the blood of her kin. "If she just... asked for help." She clenched her fists, drawing blood from her palms. Diana sat there in shame and in prayer, waiting for her cousin to act.

Pluto moved over towards the claymore, grasping it in his maw. He pulled it from the ground and walked it over to the forest. The canine began to dig a hole, hoping to bury the cursed object so that Nahvi would never need to use it again.

Nahvi

Nahvi
D-Tier
D-Tier

As Nahvi was about to swiftly end the pain and suffering, the man who caused all this stopped her. Why did he keep interfering. He would cause her death and now keep it from her to live in shame. He would put her into this position and wouldn't even grant her a swift death. She was stuck in a blind rage.

"LET ME GO! LET ME DIE! PLEASE!" She said amidst her tears. She had nothing anymore no family, no friends, but still...

"Stop!" Jahanghir commanded Nahvi "YOU WILL NOT KILL YOURSELF BEFORE ME!" he whipped his head back at Diana

"Dont disgrace my presence with anymore violence." he ushered back sternly,

His words  fell onto deaf ears. The Fanalis completely taken by grief was long gone. Only the shell of what used to be remained. She writhed as if in agony but the man wasn't lossening his grip. Through all the grunts and all the screaming she was still able to hear Diana's voice.

"She... she has to do it... Jahan, please, there are rules. I can't just let her go home... I'm sorry." There was hesitation in her voice Nahvi could sense this. What did it mean? "They will kill her if I do not," Could it be that Diana was regretting her decision. Did Diana really care for the cousin she grew up with? Was Valuna wrong about her? "If you will not let her choose death... I want her to run and never be seen ever again. She may not return to Reim as I fear they will carry out my duty for me and I will be next."

There it was Diana was just as afraid as Nahvi was. This was the first time Nahvi had ever heard Diana openly express how she felt. Who was this man that brought this out of her. not even Nahvi could do it, out of all her years of trying. Diana's words had resonated with Nahvi deeply and she came to. She had finally seen things clearly now. She was calmer and wiped her tears, on her shoulder.

"You know this is the first time i've ever heard how you really felt." Nahvi said sniffling. "You can let me go now." She'd say to Jahan. Hopefully he'd release her to do further actions.

Upon being released she'd Closer to the now kneeling Diana and Grasp her tightly. The cousin she loved so much, she'd never see again. Her dream to protect the girl would never come true.

"I'm sorry, Nahvi. I didn't ask for this. But what I have said is true. This is an official order from your alpha,"her voice cracked, choked back from tears. She did not want to do this. Not after what she had put the girl through. "Nahvi Corvus... you must leave your name behind... and you must never return. Please, my sister, leave this between us or may we both suffer the same fate."

"I understand." Nahvi Teared up and lifted the Alpha's head. She'd Kiss her forehead and look into her eyes. "I'm glad I get to see you one last time like this before i'm gone for good." She was actually able to see them. Diana's true feelings. It was the first time She could read Diana like an open book.  "You're in love!" It was adorable. That's why she cared so much for the man . She was finally able to fit all the pieces together. She'd hug the girl tightly knowing it would be her last time. "I love you Diana, nothing will change that now." Nahvi seemed to be at peace with being excommunicated from the family. She'd have to play dead and stay away from Reim in order to keep her and Diana Alive. "Now, before I head off... I want you to introduce me to the man who changed you!"

She'd turn to Jahan and eye him up and down. "I want to know who I'm thanking for saving me from myself. I also want to know who could make Diana so... open. It's as if the sun turned green! An unbelievable sight." Nahvi would share a slight giggle to herself for teasing Diana a little.

Diana Corvus

Diana Corvus
A-Tier
A-Tier

Diana wrapped her arms around Nahvi tightly in a loving embrace. She would never see the girl after this day. A wave of regrets swept over her but there was nothing more she could say to her. Nahvi pulled away from her and lifted her said up, planting a soft kiss upon her forehead. Diana smiled weakly at her warmth. She turned her attention to Jahan, wanting to explain the situation better to him but was interrupted by a sudden outburst by Nahvi.

"You're in love!"

Her face flushed a pink with embarrassment and rosy rukh fluttered around her. She covered her face with her hands to hide expression. "Nahvi!" Diana wanted to defend herself but Nahvi kept playing on her assumption. She wasn't truly sure how she felt about Jahan nor how to explain herself. "I-It's not what you think!" Diana tugged on Nahvi's hair playfully when the girl hugged her. She had trouble looking directly at either of them. Her fingers looped nervously around a lock of her own platnium hair as she let them introduce themselves to each other.

She would wait a moment before speaking, "W-we should get going soon. It's getting dark. If you need us to escort you anywhere, Nahvi, I think we have time."

Nahvi

Nahvi
D-Tier
D-Tier

"Ack Diana, my hair!" She said as her cousin pulled on it playfully. She'd soon turn her Attention to Jahan and his introduction.

"Ah royalty! Well It's a pleasure to meet you sir. I am- er- well, used to be Nahvi Elumin Delos Corvus..." She moved up Closer to Jahan to whisper in his ear. "But you can call me Diluna. Keep it hidden from Diana for just in case reasons." She backed off with a giggle. "That's one tall proclamation you're giving. But I'll hold you to that promise." Nahvi would whistle as her somber looking Echo wolf approached from the Forest Edge towards her.

"Aw boy! Don't be so sad. Everything is fine now. I'm fine now. I'll work harder for you." she turned to Jahan with her towering companion. "This is Zakad." Her Echo wolf greeted him with a bow of the head allowing the man to pet him. "Now, I don't know what intentions you may have with my cousin, but you'd better not hurt her or I will find you! I'm her number one protector nothing will change that." She looked towards Diana as she said this and fiddled with her fingers. Nahvi knew she couldn't protect her cousin 24/7.

"Hey, emperor! You protect her you hear. I'm entrusting you with her safety in my stead." She'd whistle to Zakad and suddenly feel an intense pain t her side. The Adrenaline Rush her Body had felt had ended and she was feeling, extremely tired. "D-Damn it." She fell to one knee breathing heavily.

"Looks like I'll take you up on that Offer Diana! I need to get this looked at!" She said pointing to the gash on her side. The other cuts upon her body seemed to burn as the air touched them. She'd be in constant pain but nothing as painful as her side where Valuna nearly got a clear shot on her. . "I need to get patched up.

Diana Corvus

Diana Corvus
A-Tier
A-Tier

Their voices faded out into the air around her as her eyes fixated on Nahvi. Everything stopped as if time itself hadn't existed in the first place. Her body felt numb yet the slightest sensation left tingles trailing across her skin. Nahvi had returned to her normal self despite the circumstances. It felt like she was missing something important.

Diana couldn't help but feel guilty for her actions. A knot had formed in her throat, making it hard for her to swallow. Her hand moved up to her neck, fingers wandering on the skin. She looked down and saw that she was sitting in a pool of blood. Her reflection within it was twisted, unrecognizable.

"Looks like I'll take you up on that offer, Diana! I need to get this looked at!"

Startled, her attention drew back to her cousin who was weakly grasping at the gushing wound on her side. Diana moved to rise but had to catch herself after stumbling forward. Her skin was damp with a light sweat, her expression worried yet eyes still vacant with a lingering fear. She couldn't quite understand what she had seen nor why her mind fabricated it. But it was an image that was now stuck in her mind.

"Of course," she replied, her voice hoarse. Diana coughed a few times into her hand in an attempt to clear her throat. She lifted herself to her feet, Pluto trotting over to her side to act as a crutch. Her fingers gripped onto his mane. "We should hurry. She's losing quite a bit of blood."

Diana would start ahead of them, leaning into Pluto as she walked. She pushed the thought of her hallucination into the depths of her mind, taking a few deep breaths. Diana gazed behind her, making brief eye contact with Jahan before turning away with a flushed face. "Love, huh?" She hushed, her voice but a breath upon her lips.

The sight of him brought her back to what Nahvi had said moments before about her feelings towards him. What did love even feel like? She had only known him for a short time but felt that there was something there. Being near him gave her a sense of familiarity, like she had known him for longer than she had. Love for another was something that was a mystery to her. While she had felt love for people in her life, she had never truly loved.

It wouldn't be long until they arrived at a small town. The town was rather simple and not as extravagant as those close to the city. Diana was thankful for her wandering nature as it made it easy to remember the location of nearby settlements. She turned back to them with a smile on her face. However, it was not one of happiness. It was a smile filled with a sweet sadness. "Jahan, if you could, take her to a doctor. I'm going to start heading back to camp," she said, her voice was soft like a stream, "Nahvi, I'll meet you where our ancestors gather in the eternal gardens that spread out beyond golden gates. But not for a long time."

She turned from them, walking down the path with Pluto trailing behind her. Diana felt the need to grieve in her own way. A moment of silence until she was back where she had made a home. Even though it was temporary, she liked to pretend. Out in this cold world, it gave her comfort to know there was somewhere she could rest her head.

[ EXIT ]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum