You are not connected. Please login or register

[ToM] The Second Battle

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26[ToM] The Second Battle - Page 2 Empty Re: [ToM] The Second Battle 15/09/17, 10:55 pm

Cyrus Argentum

Cyrus Argentum
β-Tier
β-Tier

Cyrus had severely misjudged his opponents and now the payed the price for it. Both him and his mount were injured by the attacked of the magicians and now he was tired. He tried to employ the bravado that his sister had but that was a foolish mistake. Of the three children he was the weakest fighter he had neither brute force nor powerful magic to defeat his enemies but he would have to try. sending rokusai to toy with the blue magician, Cyrus would try to use a scaled up version of the Argentum slash against the yellow magician which would hopefully break his borg. He would then follow up with more of his wind slash from his magical weapon. With the yellow mage incapacitated or dead, he would turn his attention to the blue magician, after having his mount retreat for now, Cyrus would take his place in defeating the opposing magician he would use his headless sky against the opposing magician before following it up with a turnstile to the other magician’s head with the hope of ending the battle. Cyrus would pause, a foolish thing to do on the battlefield, angry with himself for failing to understand the serenity of the situation that he was in another foolish mistake like that and he was going to die. He was already tired and most of his abilities tired him out but he needed to press on. but he was not as experience at fighting as the rest of the warriors on the filed but he would try to compensate for better or for worse.

Abilities:

65/160

Last edited by Cyrus Argentum on 16/09/17, 01:03 am; edited 1 time in total

──────────────────────────────────────────────

https://magiworld.forumotion.com/t5181-cyrus-argentum-s-vault

27[ToM] The Second Battle - Page 2 Empty Re: [ToM] The Second Battle 16/09/17, 12:25 am

Menat

Menat
β-Tier
β-Tier

“Split them up!”

The cry of Gao’s soldiers caused Endolf’s ears to twitch when he picked it up. The former gladiator and entertainer had plenty of time and practice picking out the voices of his targets among the mass of enthralled voices and cheers normally accompanied by the arena stage her performed on. The scent of oil permeated the air, mixed with the natural scents of the field grass. He wasn’t the biggest genius out there but he could tell what was going to happen. Gripping his Resolve firmly teal light began to slip through the slits in his gauntlet, the magic circle activating as the enemy mages prepared to attack. Water flowed from the palm of his gauntlet to cover his weapon, chain and all. With a swipe of his blade Endolf launched forward an arch of water to meet the oncoming waves of fire.

Rolling in Mei’s direction, returning his whip to hip, his now free hand would take hold of the upper portion of Resolve’s handle. Pulling the blade apart into a pair of twin swords he would launch another wave of water to intercept the fire coming towards Mei, repeating it several times over in an attempt to counter all the waves of fire and protect his fellow Fanalis warriors. He understood the logic of strength in numbers and knew there was no more truth to that than when it came to Fanalis. “Mei, ready to go?”

Combining the two halves of Resolve back into a single blade Endolf would press forward, with or without Mei at his side. He had every intent to take down not only the gates but all of Gao’s soldiers guarding them and attempting to cause harm to his fellow kin.

Stamina: 190/210
Magoi: 360/375

Activating River Dance + Sustaining for this post

Hand of the Stream:

[ToM] The Second Battle - Page 2 QiwNJGW

28[ToM] The Second Battle - Page 2 Empty Re: [ToM] The Second Battle 16/09/17, 01:27 am

Oliver Oxford

Oliver Oxford
β-Tier
β-Tier

While he tried his best to strike up conversation with Twist, she let him know one key point of information. "So you're the stereotypical assassin that has been made to only kill. You know there's a whole lot more that you can do. Like--I'm not an assassin, I just got their skills so I can fend for myself and write a book. Oh and again, I'm a minor--and we've just met. Otherwise I would be reciprocating your flirts Madame." He doffed an invisible hat to the girl, watching her as she transferred something out of that earring into the barrel.

He saw what was going on in front of him, and was able to react accordingly. He vaulted up and over the barrel, just before it would start to break and those metal pins would be shot outward in all directions, his gaze on the ground as those pins went in all directions but up. Those hairpins being countered as he twisted in the air and drew out two throwing knives to counter them, deflecting them straight into the ground as he landed. When that guard was coming over, Arata called out to him, "The girl ruined the alcohol man! How can I get a share? Plus I need to be sober to tell good stories! Traveling bard looking for tips and all that!" After that first barrel went, those metal pins that held the metal straps around the barrels together flew outward, striking a couple of the lanterns hanging around to keep the camp lit up.

That girl wasn't the brightest when it came to correcting things. The lanterns that were hit spread sparks outward and to the ground, where it would touch the alcohol spilled, igniting it and starting a small fire. "Fire!" He shouted out before bolting off, using the bright flash of the flames as a disguise for his getaway to flee from that soldier and out of the drunkard's sight. He was more than able to keep up with Twist, looking to try and converse with her further while keeping her from doing anything else.

He even reached out while following her to try and grab her, "Would you mind telling me what your problem is? I just wanted to tell some stories, get the men nice and riled up for tomorrow, and here you are, trying to be a stick in the mud with your carbon copy story of a girl who was given one purpose in life without any direction for herself."

If he had gotten a hold of the girl, he would turn her around and give her a firm poke to the forehead, not one of violence, but one that was intended on making her wise up and listen to him. He wasn't a bad guy, he was just looking to have his fun and get his story.

He wasn't an assassin, he wasn't a saboteur, why would anyone even hire him for the sake of a mission like this? He wasn't that special, he didn't have any grand tools or anything. He only was paid to do a job, but his job wasn't even a thing. He was just told to go to the camp and do something. What a grand order that was.

If he had the time to speak with Twist, Oliver would give her a stern look, "Honestly: I'm only here to just be here. Also I'm sorry." When he said that, his left hand would ball up into a fist and he would throw a punch for her gut, forceful enough to knock the air out of her and knock her unconscious. If it worked, he'd be finding a place to put her to rest so he could go back to messing things up like he intended to originally do.

29[ToM] The Second Battle - Page 2 Empty Re: [ToM] The Second Battle 16/09/17, 01:40 am

Jingyi Hou

Jingyi Hou
A-Tier
A-Tier

J I N G Y I

MY SWORD IS A LIFE TAKER
STAMINA
340/340
MAGOI
260/260
NOTES
-
WC
0/0

J
ingyi's hand rested on the wall, her gaze left staring unfocused at the gates in front of them. With a snap, she left her thoughts and glanced towards the Magicians. They were nearly low on their Magoi, and it was out of the question to use them to reinforce her walls. But she needed to defend Fochou, to keep them from advancing any further than their position. Her attention wandered to the rope that held their Portcullis. Then, her red eyes followed the ropes up to the grilled doors themselves, once more lost in thought. To her soldiers, it was as if she was staring at the machicolations themselves, despite the levels of stone that separated her view from them.

Suddenly, Jingyi clapped her hands in front of her, and with a pivot of her heel, the general stared at the troops behind her. With a hand motion, she gestured for the rangers to clamber down from their position. She had a better idea, something evident from the way she smiled at the troops in front of her to the glint in her eye.

"I want you to go stand by the portcullis rope. The moment you hear us yell, cut the damn thing and let that door drop," Jingyi spoke, her words accompanied with a flick of her wrist to the soldier she had given the orders to. "And then, I want four of you to go up to the machicolation walls. The archers with the red boxes will be in the center, right on top of the gatehouse. Your goal is to have a tub of either molten lead, boiling water, or boiling tar. Once they start clambering at our gates, you'll dump them right over. Do this right before the red boxes are dropped, you hear? Cover them in hell's spit before they inhale the poison," her words sounded cruel, even to Jingyi. But it was a war. War. She was trusted with defending the fort, and that was what she was going to do. What she had to do. The mantra repeated in her head, her thoughts filling of memories of home and the consequences if she should fail. She couldn't afford failure.

"General Hou!"

At the call for her name, Jingyi immediately turned to face the speaker. Red piercing eyes stared him down, a hand waving to her troops to dismiss them as her full attention was given to the messenger. The woman had to keep her body from shuddering from the sigh that would've escaped her if she had not clamped down on her tongue. Her fists tightened with a flash of annoyance, her expression seemingly aimed at the poor man.

Behind her, the ordered rangers quickly scampered off. The tubs that she had called for were collected, the liquids already prepared in case a siege was forced upon them (which was soon to occur). They carried their deadly weapons to their position at the gatehouse, setting the buckets around them as they held their bows, fingers ready to draw fire. Close by were the men with the red boxes, their own orders ringing in their head.

"Why is this only being discovered now?" She questioned, her words trembling at the reality that her first true battle was almost upon her and a fatal problem may end it before it even begun. With a flick of her wrist, Dullahan was at her side. Her other hand reached forwards, fingers clamping around the messenger's elbow. With a yank, Jingyi tugged the man onto the beast's back before letting go. The messenger would only have a brief moment until the redhead slapped Dullahan's rear, causing the beast to launch forwards, quickly reaching his top speeds as he raced towards the location of the problem.

Understanding the urgency of the situation and the fact that her gates may fall at any moments, Jingyi quickly began to run. The general used her swift speed to follow after Dullahan, pushing herself to reach the problem as soon as she could.
ISHY of THQ &ADOXOGRAPHY

Traits Used:

{ Alt Account: Amatus Laertes & Merari }

30[ToM] The Second Battle - Page 2 Empty Re: [ToM] The Second Battle 20/09/17, 11:22 pm

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Y O S H I R O
ENDOLF ||| CYRUS ARGENTUM

Endolf would be very successful in his attempt to stop the flames that would have split his comrades up, as the spouts of water he had shot would quell the flames just enough to be able to cross over and not be burnt.

As Hou and Mu-Zan plan, pots of hot tar had been drop onto foes near the gate. Many of General Hua's men were burned by the tar but they had to endure, they just had to. She'd try and keep her men together but about a quarter of her men would just begin to drop dead or simply not be able to go on any longer due to the hot tar dropped on them. Yet, in spite of all that, she'd continue to trek onward with her men to topple down the gate that stood before them. Advancing on, they'd experience yet another trouble in their path; a red box had been dropped on them. It would scour out in a forty meter radius and cover most of General Hua's main unit. Her unit would begin to get lost in the deep crimson red mist but she'd catch eye of the fanalis that had been coming to aid her in his efforts to take down the gate. Lady Hua would barely notice the fanalis coming over her way but she'd see a few; that was enough to alert them to turn back. "Mei-Shu! I need you to retreat out of this gas! Grab up as many men as you can as you get out of this gas, do not breath it in! Get that gladiator boy here! I need him to help me break down this gate, fast! My whole unit can drop dead right here, right now!" Hua would say in an urgent but serious voice. If Hua was to not break down the gate right now then her and her men would possibly be in grave danger, one that could mean certain death. "Cross Cutter!" General Hua would exclaim as she'd try and cut the gate using her very own blades, the ones she had received from Yoshiro himself.

On Mei-Shu's end, she'd just try and group up as many men as she can to help the units that had been taking on the sides of the gates. Her plan was to siege the tops of the gate and let the other units know of their new plan. Mei-Shu just hoped that her band of fanalis would be able to locate and slay the commander in time before General Hua could fully cross over through the gatehouse, as it was a big factor in if they would be able to come out victorious in this or not.

The yellow magician was struck back by Cyrus’ blow, causing their borg to shatter from the impact of the blow. In a fit of fear, the yellow magician scrambled to volley a spell at his assailant quickly, however, he would prove to be unable to combat with the warrior, and was sliced by his wind slash, leaving him thrown to the ground and incapacitated. The blue magician would scream out for his comrade who had fallen in battle, but was kept busy by Cyrus’ deer in the heat of battle. The blue magician would fire icicle after icicle after the deer, unfortunately missing due to the increased pace and panic of the battle.

Unable to foresee the warrior’s quick reaction, the blue magician was struck in the head with impressive force, and knocked quickly to the ground with a broken neck. The two magicians lay dead on the ground, finally defeated by the warrior.

This time, in the distance, the general merely suited up, donning his claw-like weapons and licking the blades as he set his sights on the battlefield at hand.

“My darling magicians...they will be missed…” He groaned, stretching his back and extending his arms out fully to reveal large, menacing claws. “Now...my turn to spill blood!” The general merely cackled with muted mania before jumping into the fray, biding his time waiting for a suitable opponent. He made his way to the gate, hoping to target someone worthy of satisfying his bloodlust.

N O T E S
Please make sure you submit your posts by 11:59 PM on September 22nd. If you have any questions about the post provided for you, please message either Diana or Rima.

31[ToM] The Second Battle - Page 2 Empty Re: [ToM] The Second Battle 20/09/17, 11:23 pm

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

G A O - Y U A N - Z U
JINGYI HOU ||| OLIVER OXFORD

"Woah~! Ah~! General Hou~! Why~!?" He'd say as he'd be put on her odd pet of her's. He had hoped that she'd leave her pet but she had not. "Rats~!" He'd say, at mum. As he'd lead her foul pet of her's, he'd go and take his hand and take out a blade. The man led General Hou to a trap, a trap made by General Hua for General Feng. "Booyah~! Ojaja~!" He'd say as he'd go to stab her pet. Just as he'd go to stab her pet, General Hou would hear men atop a roof top. It was a set up.

"War is no place for a gal as cute as you~! Oja~!" A duo of men told General Hou. "Oh~! Hou~!" The duo told her to make her look. If Hou were to look, she'd be duped. No men were to be seen above her head. "Do you see us~? Ojajaja~! We are not above you~!" If she had looked or not, she'd have to face them. The men were prep to face her head on, so, Hou'd have to be prep also.

If Hou were to not save her dear pet, she'd have taken a big loss. Yet, good for Hou, a ranger had come to save the day. "Aye! Next to you!" A male ranger would yelp out to General Hou. "Gah~!" A spy shot by the ranger had cried out in agony as he'd grab his bloody red bicep. So, Hou just had that man on her pet of her's to take care of and that man who's made his way up to her and has lunged his blade her way. "Careful~! That spy guy is fast~!" The ranger had told Hou.

"Heya gal~! Take me on~? The name is Hu~! Pur~!"

A fast man on his feet would say to General Hou. He wore colors of a tiger and was a red head just as Hou was. He was to not be taken as easy as he was a spy made a 100 man squad leader by General Hua. So, Hu was not an easy one. He uses his blade to lunge and his speed to dodge.

"That fuckin', awkwardly dressed, awkwardly acting, awkward asshole...what was with that hand gesture!? Whatever, at least he didn't deny the size of my tits~"

Twist blushed a little without really thinking about why Oliver didn't deny Twist's "fat tits" statement; Oliver could just not be very observant, though whatever the case, Twist didn't seem to care and blushed all the same like the little girl she was. However, what was Twist to do after sabotaging the awfully talkative saboteur? She was having fun messing with him and countering his every move, more or less. Oliver seemed knowledgeable about war-related sabotage tactics such as siege weapons and drunk soldiers, but would Oliver attempt to do more? Twist could only hope, for her own sake.

Oliver was able to successfully counter the projectiles sent his way using his own projectiles. However, Oliver was not able to convince the morally obligated soldier from attacking; after all, Oliver at first denied drinks, stood next to a busted barrel, and talked about a seemingly nonexistent girl. Too many suspicious acts piled up for the tipsy soldier to ignore!

"You! How dare you destroy the barrel and make excuses! I'll-!?"

With the fire igniting the nearby tents and slowly spreading, Oliver seemed to wish to escape, only cementing the young man as a saboteur whom the suddenly sobered up soldier must, "-take you to the commander myself!" The soldier sprinted after Oliver and got close enough to successfully slash Oliver across his back! The saboteur seemed to have been too preoccupied by a girl whom the soldier recognized as one of the officer's drink servers.

"Were you trying to rape this innocent girl!?"

Oliver's freshly endowed wound would make running after Twist next to impossible, not to mention the irate soldier responsible for the scaring wound following up with a second attack to Oliver's head using the weaponized sheathe. Regardless if Oliver was able to dodge the irate soldier's sheathe, more soldiers gathered due to Oliver's own call about a fire. The fire was extinguished without causing much damage, leaving Oliver surrounded by soldiers with empty buckets for weapons. A miracle would need to take place for Oliver to escape this predicament. Thankfully though, before the irate soldier would attempt to outright kill Oliver, the chubby officer from before showed up and halted any attempt at harming Oliver.

"Halt! If he's a saboteur set by the enemy, then we can get answers out of him! Tie him up and follow me!"

The irate soldier and others would then attempt to tie up Oliver, though given their numbers and unified strength, Oliver's best interest would be not to struggle. If the chubby officer wanted answers, Oliver could get his deep back injury fixed as leverage, among other things. If Oliver was successfully tied up and escorted to the chubby officer's tent, Oliver would be forced to his knees while listening to a barrage of questions.

"Who are you, what did you sabotage, and are there more saboteurs within this or other encampments? And before you play innocent, this brave soldier here who gave you your grave looking wound is a witness to three of your crimes; destroying a barrel of alcohol, setting fire to the surrounding tents, and assaulting one of my servants. If you cooperate, I might feel inclined to have your wound fixed and your life sparred."

"Sir-!?"

Before the soldier responsible for Oliver's wound could speak up against Oliver's life being sparred, the chubby officer rose his hand in objection. The irate soldier didn't speak afterwards and simply looked upon Oliver with disgust, for obvious reasons. However, only the irate soldier was present as a witness to Oliver's supposed crimes with Twist, the "assaulted servant" being nowhere to be found. However, Twist was listening on from somewhere outside the tent in an attempt amuse herself. She didn't go after the other barrels of alcohol; the fire seemed to sober up enough soldiers, not to mention destroying other barrels might make Oliver look innocent.

What are you going to do, asshole? Run or Fight? Stay silent or speak? Maybe he'll surprise me; would be a nice change from the awkward shit he's done so far.

------------------------

Oliver's back has sustained B-tier damage (how the subsequent scar looks is up to Oliver) and is bleeding severely. If nothing is done within the next 3 posts, Oliver will die from blood-loss.

N O T E S
Please make sure you submit your posts by 11:59 PM on September 22nd. If you have any questions about the post provided for you, please message either Diana or Rima.

32[ToM] The Second Battle - Page 2 Empty Re: [ToM] The Second Battle 21/09/17, 12:32 am

Oliver Oxford

Oliver Oxford
β-Tier
β-Tier

Bugger him in the arse sideways and twist it about. At least that was his immediate reflexive thought as his back was cut open. He had managed to land gracefully while the barrel blew up, and the fire was started. But that soldier somehow managed to through some means sober up enough that he could be cut along the back. And it was a rather deep one at that. It would definitely be leaving an oblong triangular scar across his back from the right shoulder blade down toward halfway to his left hip.

As that sword cleaved through his outfit and back, Oliver's eyes went wide, watching as Twist got away and he tumbled toward the ground. When his knees struck the ground, his hands followed suit, resting there with shaking limbs as the first major wound he had ever sustained was given to him. His immediate reaction was to try and fight back, but he stopped himself, out of shock, and common sense.

He had to remember where he was as he was surrounded and clocked over the top of the head with a sheathed weapon. He stumbled into the ground and was swiftly tied up, his hands bound together several times and with excess rope used as a sort of leash while he was brought off toward that portly officer's office of sorts.

So here he was, his hands tied behind his backs, shoulders brought backwards enough that made his shoulder blades poke out toward one another. The officer wanted a few things answered, and Oliver was coming to, his vision a little blurry and his voice groaning out to be the first thing he said.

"First: Ow." He said while wincing as the ringing in his head was the first thing he felt, but as the sound of something dripping behind him rang out, he came to some of his senses.

"Second: I'd gladly tell you something if you would be so kind as to keep me from bleeding out. I'm a bit of a fan of this little life of mine and living it is one of my favorite hobbies. If you'd be a chap and have someone patch it up for me? Because with the way my arms are tied, I'm squeezing blood out like I'm a wrung wet sponge mate." He said that with a big toothy grin and his eyes closed, asking as politely as he could in that quirky manner of his to be healed so he would not bleed out.

After that was taken care of, he would reveal some things, little half truths, believable ones at that. "Perhaps you've heard of me? I am the ever famous and world renown Bo Jingles the bard!" He was gesticulate, pointing a hand upward to the top of the tent had he been untied, otherwise he would continue on, "I'm just a traveling bard, looking to spread good stories and cheer, some jokes, some songs, making people feel at ease before tragedy strikes. As for your accusations sir I can rightfully defend myself on all three fronts."

"That barrel was touched with some sort of magic item, and it started to break down around me after it was touched. I had naught a thing to do with it sir I swears it. And when that barrel went, so did those metal pins in it, struck the nearby lanterns it did. Little flickering flames falling down onto the spilled ale. It just went up like a fueled up furnace. Was mighty a sight to see happen."

"As for the third--the blackguard over there seems to think I was trying to rape someone? I was simply discussing the futility of war from my personal standpoint with a rather attractive person of the opposite gender that I found to be around my age. I simply thought we could share some viewpoints and chat the night away for a little bit before I went to give some more songs and dance to your other soldiers. Just wanted to make sure their morale was in the right place is all sir. Tonight's just been a tad bit awkward for a young man it seems."
Oliver would nod all while stating everything he had done, and giving the justification behind it.

He hoped that the irate drunkard would be excused or that he could be untied so he wouldn't have to slip out one of his hidden knives to cut through the rope and free himself. But if it came to that, he had a plan, thankfully his weapons weren't discovered nor were they confiscated.

33[ToM] The Second Battle - Page 2 Empty Re: [ToM] The Second Battle 22/09/17, 10:55 pm

Cyrus Argentum

Cyrus Argentum
β-Tier
β-Tier

Music:
It was time! Cyrus’s dance to the death was upon him. He faced up to the general, tired, half-sick with disgust at himself for slaying three people all for the vain hope of impressing people that he didn’t care about. Even his sister was now someone alien to him still though he made it this far, he couldn’t turn back now. He put away his wind scythe, since he would used it in a pinch, and pulled out his father’s blade, the adventure seeker, made from both gold and silver with a sharp and reliable steel blade, he was ready to begin the fight. Rokusai ran to his side concerned but undaunted at the man that they would have to fell in order to get what he wanted. But he was tired did and didn’t really want to move let alone fight he had to keep moving, he had to get to the gate he got back on Rokusai and readied to move forward. He signaled to his own general that he was going to keep moving too. He readied his blade and heard the hoof-beats from behind him. It was his sister and her husband up from the rearguard “We came to accompany you on your way to fight the general and help fight our way into the bastion of Gao’s forces I couldn’t wait by the sidelines while by brother get to go in head first I’m breaking orders but it doesn’t matter to me I want a piece of the action too." His sister looked at him with burning intensity more than he had ever seen in his life He knew that if he failed, he could end up jeopardizing the entire feat “Gara, my crow will be your eyes he will be watching out for any undue intrusions that may come your way.”  “Thanks, Wei Hao I’ll make sure that we come back in one piece” “Remember I have faith in you good luck my brother in law” as Wei Hao fell back to accompany the rest of the troops, Cyrus and Ariana began to ride to dance with the enemy  

Cyrus and Ariana began to ride up to the fortress where the general waited the rest of the company was not far behind him he readied his scythe as his deer reared up catching the wind, Cyrus’s cloth headband blew off into the far valley below. The storm was going to come and Cyrus would be its emissary. Remaining mounted, Cyrus had Rokusai attack him with his horns as he wouldjab at the enemy hoping to catch him off balance he watched his sister ride up out of the corner of his eye brandishing her bow hoping to get some shots of before trying to land a fatal blow. Cyrus would try to out maneuver the enemy general by saying on his deer and circling him switching direction every few minutes whilst stabbing at the general with his scythe. He would keep this up making sure that there was enough distance between him and the opposing warriors claws. He knew that those would be deadly if he got too close.

Techniques:

55/160

34[ToM] The Second Battle - Page 2 Empty Re: [ToM] The Second Battle 23/09/17, 03:29 pm

Jingyi Hou

Jingyi Hou
A-Tier
A-Tier

J I N G Y I

MY SWORD IS A LIFE TAKER
STAMINA
320/340
MAGOI
260/260
NOTES
Music
WC
0/0

J
ingyi froze as she heard the words, a look of displeasure overcoming her face. Her hand flew to her sword, ready to draw and prove the speaker wrong. She was more than capable to fight in the war, her skill spoke for itself. They didn't put her in charge of the fortress' defense for nothing, after all. But, the words seemed to be spoken to her from above, but that hardly made sense.

Coming face to face with the messenger she had put on top of Dullahan, she quickly noticed the blade he carried. A cold anger entered her ruby eyes and with a quick motion Jingyi drew Yu Chang. At a shout, the girl jumped away, her gaze flickering to a spy who was shot in the arm. She glanced at the ranger in question, head nodding in thanks before her attention returned to her foes.

There was a dark look to the general's blood-red eyes as she stared down the foes who had mistakenly decided to take her on. She blew a sharp whistle, her blade slashing upwards as she pointed the tip of the sword at the man with the blade. At the order, Dullahan suddenly screamed an eerie, piercing beastly scream that sounded too much like a human screaming in agony. The goat *bucked forwards, static electricity crackling around all of his horns. It then shot forwards, hitting the man with an Electricutor.

Then, Dullahan would *throw himself to the ground, his body twisting as he began to **roll, crushing the foolish man who sat on top of him. And with a final burst of strength, Dullahan would jump to his feet and rear back. **His hooves slammed down, smashing into the head of his downed opponent.

Meanwhile, Jingyi herself had -dashed towards her immobilized foe. She skidded to a stop before him, her sword swinging outwards, scoring through his flesh. Once the man was down, Jingyi kicked his blade away just in case. With a hand, the general gestured to Dullahan, beckoning him towards her. Once he was at her side, she would pet the beast in apology for putting him so close to danger.

"You there!" Jingyi called out to the ranger, blade still in hand. "Thank you for the help. If we're done here, I would appreciate it if you could follow me back to the gates. We have some work to do before those gates get thrown in." As she talked, Jingyi quietly thought to herself. There were spies among the fort. Either traitors or mercenaries. She couldn't be sure who to trust, but Jingyi had a job to do. She had to defend the fort. They had a battle on their doorsteps, which meant she didn't have time to play detective. She would just need to be suspicious from here on out.
ISHY of THQ &ADOXOGRAPHY

Stuff:

Ability Used:

35[ToM] The Second Battle - Page 2 Empty Re: [ToM] The Second Battle 23/09/17, 11:36 pm

Menat

Menat
β-Tier
β-Tier

Endolf’s ploy had seemed to work, the water he flung around from his chained blades quelled the oncoming flames in time to protect his new comrades. Unfortunately for him it wasn’t helpful against the oncoming barrage of pots raining down on Hua’s troops ahead of him. Flaming tar coated each on struck and resulted in screams of agony and pain echoing along the battlefield. Endolf would do his best to push these cries of pain out of his mind and push himself forward, just in time to hear his general shout her orders. She wanted Mei-Shu to retreat with as many soldiers as she could gather. Gas had spread once more and it was what Hua wanted to avoid getting her soldiers caught up in a second time. Unfortunately, as far as Endolf felt, he knew he wouldn’t be able to disperse the smoke once more in the same manner as previously.

The call for the Gladiator boy to get to Hua’s side forced End to gather his breath before plunging forward through the crimson mist. Bursting out the other side he would leap forward, fist clenched tight as he threw himself at the gates. His fist would hammer down into the aged barrier as he broke through the front lines. He refused to let up with only a single punch and would proceed to assault the gate himself. “Hua, cover me. I’ll take care of this myself!” Each fist would impact against the gate, one after the other in succession as if putting the very weight of the words he had just ordered his general with struck with each of the blows.

Magoi: 360/375

4 basic attacks at the gate

36[ToM] The Second Battle - Page 2 Empty Re: [ToM] The Second Battle 08/10/17, 12:56 am

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

G A O - Y U A N - Z U

Her foes would be taken aback by her dear pet's speed and monster power, so, she'd come to see that she can rely on her pet beast of her's when in need. The beast would yes, take a wound to the neck but would not plunge into the mud dead. Her beast would use its power to electrocute the man that had lunged and injured Hou's hand and then proceed to crush the man atop its back that had cut its neck. Then to ensure her foe is indeed truly done for, General Hou'd take her blade and slay the man that had lunged at her and injured her hand. As she'd do that, her beast would take care of the man that had ridden on her back and dispose of him at once. The beast would rise up its hooves and stomp the man's neck in and thus, end him.

Yet, as said prior, a very grave problem for her has at last come, General Hou would need to take care of that problem fast too or else that could mean a bad wound that would trouble her for a good amount of this raid. Hou had taken a bad cut to her hand yet lucky for her, her hand was not chopped completely. She'd be met by a group of doctors at once and they'd look to heal her wound via any method they can.

"Ah~! General Hou! Let us tend to you and your beast's wounds! We got you! Magic would take too long to heal you so we are just gonna patch you up, General Hou! Also, our foes have taken the gate! Yet, do not fret too much, Mu-Zan says she has them in the gatehouse and is about to gas them! Lots of General Hua's men have been rip apart! Many of her men have taken to the sides of the gatehouse and look to take Mu-Zan and us down! You got to get back to the gate!"

A doctor would be sure to alert General Hou. The gate was not in a favorable place at the moment. She'd have to race back as fast as she can. Hou's hand bandaged but none the less injured, she'd have to be careful to not reopen her cut. If in the case her cut reopened, that can be bad. To bleed out as you are in a duel is to have begun to lose that duel unless you stop the loss of blood or heal your wound completely.

"You may go back now General Hou! Yet, do not let your cut reopen! Best of luck General Hou!"

(OOC: You have a B-Tier cut to your hand but was bandaged up, do not let your cut reopen. Your beast also has a cut but its just a D-Tier cut and that was bandaged up too.)

Gugh...the awkward prick really isn't a talker.

Twist could tell Oliver's attempt to bargain in return would fail using such a cheeky attitude, and sure enough the effort wasn't amusing to the chubby officer and staunch soldier; the soldier, in need of anger management after the civil war, was having a noticeably difficult time holding himself back from just cutting off Oliver's head for the cheeky way in which the saboteur while the officer simply huffed. Oliver's wounds would not be healed unless the saboteur answered all the questions presented to him. The likelihood Oliver could talk himself out of this situation yet not answer the questions was slim.

"I will not repeat myself; answer my questions or I let him off his leash," the officer then looked towards the irate soldier and added a little tidbit, "No offense intended, soldier. You will be rewarded after this had been sorted out."

"Sir, I don't give a damn. The only reward I will accept is the chance to decapitate this rat myself!"

"I might just rescind your reward and let him bleed out if you don't calm yourself. As a soldier under Emperor Yoshiro's grace, you must hold yourself above those under the false Emperor's influence."

The irate soldier continued to fume, but in silence this time. Oliver would need to be quick and to the point considering the accused young man wasn't being treated like a human anymore; his sole purpose was to answer the questions, nothing else mattered to the two men interrogating Oliver. If Oliver would even be healed after answering the questions was questionable but given the chubby officer's short scolding, perhaps honesty was the best policy. Granted, with how careless those who captured Oliver were, the pseudo-assassin could use brute force. His severe injury could complicate the forced escape, but chances were stacked against Oliver regardless; a true challenge if there ever was one, for Oliver at least.

N O T E S
Please make sure you submit your posts by 11:59 PM on October 11th. If you have any questions about the post provided for you, please message either Diana or Rima.

37[ToM] The Second Battle - Page 2 Empty Re: [ToM] The Second Battle 08/10/17, 12:57 am

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Y  O  S  H  I  R  O

It'd topple over, the big and monstrous gate that had stood in their way toward victory is what would. As it'd break open and be busted down, you'd hear the men decked out on top the gatehouse begin to fret for their very lives. Hundreds of General Hua's men were impacted by the gas and would start to hurl blood out their mouths and fall before the gates of Fort Fuchou. Yet, that did not mean Hua and her men were done for, it was the opposite, her men were just a sacrifice she had to use to be able to take down the gate and begin her real true plan.

Tho, Hua had none the less felt for her lost comrades and would pray for them in the afterlife as they would for her if she had ever perished. The destroyed gate now opened wide for invaders, Lady Hua and Endolf would have to act fast. Lady Hua would tug her Reim boy's top and look at the boy in the eyes. "Come on! We need to go! In this gatehouse, its the underworld for invaders such as us! Be careful here, I bet they plan to drop hot tar and stop us in our tracks! So, boy, I need you to use your legs and jump up in a hole when one opens and beat the crap out of those guys up there! If you don't do this right, you risk certain death! Boy, I trust you can do this for us! My emperor looks to save your people, so, do not let down my lord, please! Now go!" As she'd say that, hot tar would immediately be sent down from the ceilings of the gatehouse. It looked to burn Hua and her men to the crisp but lucky for Hua, she had Endolf to take care of the traps.

Lots of Hua's men from the gas were taken to the sides of the gatehouse to pincer them, so she had to look forward to. However, the men she'd be able to have with her inside this here gatehouse would be very limited. The total number of her men were probably now less than a thousand or so, just a couple hundreds. The gatehouse was quite big, it was big so that the men set atop the gatehouse can take care of their invaders with ease via traps but in this case, it may just come back to bite them in the ass. If Endolf were to go on ahead and try to take on this task that Hua had gave him, he'd be met by hot tar and have to take care of it at once.

It'd be hot so he'd have to dodge it or cool it down in some way for that Hua's men can cross and not have to be seared by the tar. A door where the tar would be drop would open fast and then close, the boy could probably break open that door and beat whoever is in there's ass and save his General and her men from any more traps.

"We're done for! Her men have taken our gate! Mu-Zan, I need your help in the innards of the gatehouse! Hua and her men have to traverse through our gatehouse before they can take us on from inside the fort so we have to take this chance to defeat them! Do we drop one more box?"

"Drop the red box!"

(OOC: You need an A-Tier force to destroy the door that had dropped the hot tar. Best of luck.)

[ToM] The Second Battle - Page 2 Zhanghe-dw5

The general stood in front of his opponents, devilishly licking his claws as he watched as the duo charged toward him, ready to begin the battle. He merely smirked before the battle began, centering his stance as the red-headed warrior charged toward him, mounted on his unique steed.

“Oh, how I enjoy the throes of battle--the blood, the fear, how does it sate my every desire! Muahahaha!” His mad cackling resonated throughout the battlefield as he braved the attack by the red-headed warrior. The general deftly strafed out of the way of the steed’s horns, dodging the blow meant for him as his claws scraped against the ground before leaping toward the red-headed warrior. Brandishing his claws behind him, the sheer force of his charge knocked Cyrus off of his steed with a single kick, leaving him unfortunately defenseless against the other warrior, the woman’s, arrows. Despite its aim being true, the arrow did not penetrate any vital weak points, and the general merely shrugged off the woman’s attack.

“Two on one? How unfair! I suppose I’ll have to play dirty with you little miscreants! Think fast!” The general shrieked before shifting his attention toward the bow-wielding woman, charging toward her with an impressive display of speed, and cut down her mount, leaving her to be thrown from the horse and onto the ground near the general. Ready to stab his claws through her heart, the red-headed warrior slashed his scythe at the general, having recovered from the recoil and restarted his attack on the clawed general. The general incurred a relatively minor laceration and decided it would be most prudent to dispatch the man before the woman.

“I don’t know what you’re willing to gain by riding around on that ugly horse, boy. Doesn’t matter how fast it is, I will always be faster…” He taunted before zipping around the battlefield, his claws radiating with yellow light as the air around his claws crackled and snapped, as if it were creating mini thunder-claps. The electricity emanating from the claws traveled down to his feet, before vaulting the general at break-neck speed toward Cyrus, swiping at Rokusai’s legs with his right claw, before zipping around by kicking off of his right foot, and coming back to swipe at Rokusai’s legs, this time with his left claw.

“Pesky boy, this is how real men fight!”

OOC: The general requires A tier damage to defeat. Passage through the gates will be possible once the general is defeated. Remember: NPCs cannot substantially harm the opponent, Cyrus must deal the necessary damage.

N O T E S
Please make sure you submit your posts by 11:59 PM on October 11th. If you have any questions about the post provided for you, please message either Diana or Rima.

38[ToM] The Second Battle - Page 2 Empty Re: [ToM] The Second Battle 08/10/17, 07:22 pm

Oliver Oxford

Oliver Oxford
β-Tier
β-Tier

Oliver bit his tongue and grit his teeth. He really didn't want to have to tell themwho he was, but it seemed his lively bard act wasn't going over too well. So when Oliver was told he had to be honest, better be brutally honest and let it all out.

"To be honest--They only hired me on principle for the purpose of you not hiring a no-name assassin. They only hired one and told him, 'Just go down to their camp and do whatever'. They honestly didn't seem to care other than making sure you didn't have one more assassin? And I'm not even a good one at that. I don't know what the hell people were expecting out of a kid of all things who avoids his assassin teacher like the plague." Oliver simply rolled his head back and looked up at the top of the tent while the blood was letting out of his back. He felt light-headed, woozy even, and he wanted to take a short rest. Part of him screamed out in his mind that it wasn't time for that yet, and he snapped himself forward, looking onward and at the Officer as he spilled more of the beans.

"To cut back to your question sir, I fiddled with a couple of your siege weapons, yes. Yet they were repaired by some kind of magic. That damage that I did to them was transferred from the weapons to that barrel of alcohol by some one else's magic item."

"The fire was set because one of the metal pins hit a hanging lantern caused the sparks to hit the spilled alcohol. As for assault? I haven't touched a single person in your camp since I came here, hardly anything that could be called assault. The only person I really was trying to speak to was that Twist girl and just cut some time away."
The flow of logic was sound to what he said, he just prayed that this officer was smart enough to know that Oliver was telling the truth by the tone of voice he had.

He thought about everything that was happening and everything that happened up to this point. Of all the people that he met and the folks that he knew well and those he didn't know as much but wanted to get to know more about. How this could all be screwed up thanks to the hapless efforts of one general who had not much of a care in the world about his life but sought to throw him into one of the more dangerous positions. Was he mumbling about his disdain for the infrastructure of Gao's army? He certainly was, in his light-headed state from all of that blood loss, Oliver was in a more lucid mindset, saying many things in little mumbles as he contemplated in deep thought. His vision pretty blurry but he fought to keep his eyes open.

Might as well lay it on thick if this was to be his final resting spot. "All I wanted was to get a few skills to fend for myself and write about the war after it was over, not get involved in the politics and dirtying my hands of it. I'd much rather go back to writing my book." He was tearing up a little at this point, clenching his fists and feeling those ropes dig into his hands behind his back. He didn't want to die here--and that meant doing whatever he needed in order to get out of here. "I just want to write something my grandpa would be proud of but this honestly is throwing a wrench into the gears of it all. A veritable bevvy of stoppers in the machinations of this fine chapter." He was just saying a few things, as if trying to get out his last rites, being as heartfelt as he could. He hoped that it would be enough to at least convey that he wasn't here with pure malicious intent.

39[ToM] The Second Battle - Page 2 Empty Re: [ToM] The Second Battle 12/10/17, 11:34 pm

Jingyi Hou

Jingyi Hou
A-Tier
A-Tier

J I N G Y I

MY SWORD IS A LIFE TAKER
STAMINA
320/340
MAGOI
260/260
NOTES
-
WC
0/0

J
ingyi knew that she immediately underestimated her foe when she felt the searing pain of metal raking across flesh. Red eyes flashed in anger at the sensation, her lips holding back the cry of pain that came after the man had cut her. This, paired with the fact that they had tried to hurt Dullahan, left her feeling no pity for them once they had met their end.

The general would sheath her blade, covering her injury with the palm of her other hand. Her fingers curled around the flesh, squeezing the would in an attempt to alleviate the pain that pulsed angrily. Red blood oozed out of the cut almost freely, but Jingyi focused more on herself than the wound. How could she be such a damn fool! It was a battlefield, one where the opponent was ready to take her life at the first opening. If she underestimated them again, perhaps their blade would strike her true and she would drop like a stone.

The thought sent the redhead blazing, her gaze lifting fro the hole she was glaring at to Dullahan. There was little time; she would use the beast's ability to heal some of the wound before returning to the gates. However, it would seem that fate smiled upon Jingyi when medics arrived. With eagerness, a doctor and his team quickly tended to her. Some burning ointment was spread before a gauze and bandage were tightly wrapped around her hand.

Squeezing her fingers into a fist, Jingyi watched her hand before freezing. Her gaze flickered to the doctor, ruby eyes wide at the news that the gate had already fallen. But then her brows furrowed together, her lip twitching to hold back a frustrated snarl. She should've stayed behind.

"Right! Thanks for the help by the way-  keep yourselves safe and on standby!" The redhead would call as he gestured to Dullahan, climbing onto the beast. Her hand ran across the bandages that they had wrapped around his neck, an inkling of guilt running through Jingyi at the site. But with a shake of her head, the general would kick off. Dullahan ran towards the gates with A-tier speeds, quickly reaching the rest of her troops. From her spot, she could briefly see that the portcullis hadn't dropped and that the men were buzzing with anticipation and nervousness.

Disembarking her beast, Jingyi pushed her way to the front to watch. She made sure to hide her hand so that the others around her wouldn't know that their commander was hurt. Glancing over her side, the general threw out the order for her archers to get in their formation. Just as practiced, the Rangers (sans the ones she sent on top) took up a position before her. Their knuckles were clutched white around bows, eyes set on the gate in front of them that held back their enemies. Behind them were the soldiers with their shields, ready to step forward and create their secondary walls once the enemies were too close for the archers. Finally, there were her Magicians. They stood behind the armored division, staffs in hand as they patiently waited. Once the fighting would start, they would rise into the air and fire off blasts of deadly magic to cushion the shield wall.

As Jingyi stood waiting, her gaze flickered to the archers before she turned on her heel. Dragging a person from the sidelines, the general made it loud and clear that a ballista on a cart was to be brought it with a team to handle it. They would place it right in the gap, the archers behind it. Once the gates drop, fire then the weapon would be brought back so the Rangers could do their thing. The man nodded his head, scampering away under the red gaze of the warrior.

She stood there for a moment before giving the order to her men to stand on order and follow procedures. Jingyi called for An-Gou, taking the man with her as she and Dullahan traveled to the top of the gatehouse where soldiers were stationed to drop the red boxes and spill down tubs of molten liquids. At their destination, the men within stiffened in the presence of their general but they quickly recovered and returned to proper order.

Jingyi overlooked the men, Dullahan at her side as she kept her hand on the hilt of her blade. Her wound seemed to itch under the bandage, causing her knuckles to turn white as she wrapped her fingers tightly around the hilt. She wanted to check up on their work before battle rang out below.
ISHY of THQ &ADOXOGRAPHY

40[ToM] The Second Battle - Page 2 Empty Re: [ToM] The Second Battle 15/10/17, 02:06 am

Menat

Menat
β-Tier
β-Tier

One final blow toppled the giant, well served gates. A sense of pride filled Endolf as he heard the cries of the enemy troops panicking at how Hua’s men had taken the gate and that they were “done for”. Of course, they weren’t entirely wrong. His moment of joy was ripped away as his General tugged on his top, instructing him that they now needed to take the gatehouse in order to protect her remaining troops from further traps such as hot tar raining down on them. With a sigh the redhead would rub the back of his head, annoyed at such a simple task. “Way to kill my high.” Moving past Hua he would take up his role and move to free up the remaining troops paths, aiming for the main source of the gatehouse’s traps. Approaching seemed to result in some attempting to drop tar on him first.

A cool, softly glowing light resembling flowing water covered his gauntlet as he took aim. The second the door opened to release the tar he would launch his own attack towards it to cool the heated substance and protect himself, as well as allow his companions to pass over it without fear of burning themselves. Rather than attempt to simply break the door down in an attempted jump through it, Endolf would instead wait out of the way. His plan was to wait until another batch of tar was dropped before launching himself up into the hole before the door could close. His foot, however, would slam into the door on his way up and kick it off its hinges as he kicked himself up into the tar room, ready to handle whoever was manning it.

Magoi: 350/375

River Dance (From Hand of the Stream) vs hot tar
Basic attack vs door

41[ToM] The Second Battle - Page 2 Empty Re: [ToM] The Second Battle 15/10/17, 06:41 pm

Cyrus Argentum

Cyrus Argentum
β-Tier
β-Tier

Unfortunately, Cyrus’s plan failed. The general was way too fast. He knocked him off his horse and literally added insult to his injury by talking about his poor Rokusai. He could hear it, the sounds started infernal sounds, dark sounds. Cries of war, of desperation of the people trying and failing to survive all around him, they echoed in his head in an unending torrent of agony and misery, the people that he knew, the people that ended up in this into battle even the general was just trying to make it out of here alive. Despite the near incessant calls from Ariana in his mind to fight off the exhaustion and be able to fight properly at full capacity, however Cyrus wasn’t in this battle at the moment the voices of the many citizens of Kou that he had met over the course of his journey swallowed his mind. He clenched his jaw and started towards the light. Almost constantly stumbling in the darkness his mind had to be focused on the light ahead, which only served to remind him of that day, the day he decided to be into this battle and save everyone that was counting on him. He was resolved, focusing his eyes on the Rokusai and the enemy general the burning passion was still within him despite the dark weather he couldn’t wait for the clouds to burst, he would have to do it himself, following the light from within and from his sister trying to save them both from a grizzly end. As the enemy general threw out his thunder claps Cyrus would have to think faster than the general who darted about the field, Rokusai would have to jump out of the way twice and maneuver his legs both times in order to not get clawed then would have to rearrange his body in hopes to force the enemy to change his course while he ran around and attack him with a scaled up turnstile attack before quickly switching to his wind scythe and dealing a razor wind assault. If Rokusai was able to dodge the general he would try to ram him with his horns Cyrus’s tired and now bleeding eyes looked over to his sister to see if she was ok a little shaken up but alive. Cyrus gasped, “I still have a little bit left in me lets do it together” Cyrus readied for the final clash between him an the general one of them was going to live that was definitely going to be the outcome only fate would be able to dictate who was going to come out alive.

Teqniques:

Magoi 15/160

42[ToM] The Second Battle - Page 2 Empty Re: [ToM] The Second Battle 18/10/17, 09:11 pm

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

G A O - Y U A N - Z U

Chaos would begin to ensue as Endolf: the boy from Reim would launch his foot into the trap room that had been used to drop various assortments of traps onto enemies that would pass under the gatehouse into the fort. The sudden sound of the hinges of a ceiling door being broken off would catch and garner the immediate attention of the men in the room. Men that had weapons on them would equip themselves at once, the other men that were not equipped would simply head out the doors of the room dashing. Mu-Zan and Jingyi would be alerted of the invader that been broken into the trap room and would have to decide on a course of action.

Their invader was not one to underestimate, Mu-Zan and Jingyi needed to quickly resolve this new problem that had arisen fast or else it could mean their downfall in this battle. However, their invader was not in such a good and favorable position either as he'd soon have to maybe face the substitute general of this great fort. A man garbed in Gao Yuan Zu's armor would come to inform Jingyi of this invader who'd come to cause a commotion inside the trap room. The man was sweating from head to toe and was quite worried.

"General Hou! Commander Mu-Zan! A red-haired man has broken into the trap room! We anticipate that he may be a fanalis! If that is the case then we need your immediate attention in the trap room!"

The news would leave Commander Mu-Zan's eyes wide open and soaked in distraught. Mu-Zan was clearly anxious and fretful of what may come out of this. The Commander was ready to go take care of this intruder at once but with General Hou right next to her, she'd ask General Hou what the best course of action she thinks is.

"Hm!? General Hou! I can go take care of the intruder but I'd have to ask you to care of my men here, we also have invaders trying to seize the gatehouse from the outside! Do you want me to or can you take care of the intruder!?" Mu-Zan would ask in a voice of urgency.

Inside the trap room, Endolf would be faced with four opponents on each side of him, all pointing their blades at him. The boy from Reim had to act fast or he'd be skewered by their blades. Luckily for Endolf, when he had kicked open the ceiling door, he'd knock unconscious the man who was about to drop a red box onto Endolf's comrades below.

---
A sharp pain begins to course throughout Jingyi's body, forcing her to her knees. Over the course of her next post, she will experience her body slowly changing and adapting to the features listed in the trait below.

Jingyi's Trait:

(Jingyi and Endolf’s posts will now be combined from now on.)

The hefty general and irate soldier listened to Oliver's answers, though noticeably leaving out the answer to an important question; did Oliver have allies? Granted, the answer could be assumed based on how the failed saboteur's mannerisms, but nothing could be left up to chance. Though, given how the saboteur's story flowed, both Kou men had a hard time believing Oliver, regardless of tone, disposition, or supposed accuracy. The irate solider held back his volcanic desire to respond while the chubby officer made a worried glance towards his subordinate and then stared back towards Oliver and responded.

"As you can probably tell based on the increasing level of heat exuding from my trustworthy soldier, your answers are difficult to believe. You may seem sincere, but you are a saboteur sent by one of Gao's more notorious generals. You might be attempting to distract us while your quieter compatriots continue sabotaging our efforts to secure the fortress. Point is - you have no use to me anymor-gh!?"

The chubby general made a strange sound reminiscent of a stroke victim, unable to complete his sentence due to some violent reaction to an unknown force. However, this unknown force made itself clear, to Oliver at least, when the general fell to the floor face first; a familiar pin stuck out from the back of the paralyzed general's neck. If the familiar Pin wasn't enough, Twist swooped in from a gash in the tent behind the irate soldier, knocking out said soldier with another pin to the back of the neck. The soldier let out a similar sound as he blacked out, "Sir-gh!?"

"Quite a fuckin' sob story, wannabe assassin. You're lucky I felt touched enough to save your whiny ass. Now you've got some choices after I finish patchin' you up; keep fuckin' shit up here, directly help whatever buddies you have inside the fortress, or get revenge on that dick of a general who sent you on a fool's errand. I won't hinder you anymore. In fact, I might even help you if you ask nicely...and help me get proper work."

Twist would then attempt to move behind Oliver and patch up his wounds using specialized acupuncture therapy plus some wound-mending lotions. Oliver would have a couple minutes to think before Twist freed Oliver of his bindings, but Oliver could do so himself if he felt the want. Regardless, Twist seemed to have switched sides for some odd reason; Oliver could question Twist's sudden change of heart or accept the aid. All the same, Oliver was free to make some refreshingly different choices.

Oliver still possesses B-tier damage to his back but will no longer bleed out due to that injury.

N O T E S
Please make sure you submit your posts by 11:59 PM on October 21st. If you have any questions about the post provided for you, please message either Diana or Rima.

43[ToM] The Second Battle - Page 2 Empty Re: [ToM] The Second Battle 18/10/17, 09:13 pm

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Y O S H I R O

Chaos would begin to ensue as Endolf: the boy from Reim would launch his foot into the trap room that had been used to drop various assortments of traps onto enemies that would pass under the gatehouse into the fort. The sudden sound of the hinges of a ceiling door being broken off would catch and garner the immediate attention of the men in the room. Men that had weapons on them would equip themselves at once, the other men that were not equipped would simply head out the doors of the room dashing. Mu-Zan and Jingyi would be alerted of the invader that been broken into the trap room and would have to decide on a course of action.

Their invader was not one to underestimate, Mu-Zan and Jingyi needed to quickly resolve this new problem that had arisen fast or else it could mean their downfall in this battle. However, their invader was not in such a good and favorable position either as he'd soon have to maybe face the substitute general of this great fort. A man garbed in Gao Yuan Zu's armor would come to inform Jingyi of this invader who'd come to cause a commotion inside the trap room. The man was sweating from head to toe and was quite worried.

"General Hou! Commander Mu-Zan! A red-haired man has broken into the trap room! We anticipate that he may be a fanalis! If that is the case then we need your immediate attention in the trap room!"

The news would leave Commander Mu-Zan's eyes wide open and soaked in distraught. Mu-Zan was clearly anxious and fretful of what may come out of this. The Commander was ready to go take care of this intruder at once but with General Hou right next to her, she'd ask General Hou what the best course of action she thinks is.

"Hm!? General Hou! I can go take care of the intruder but I'd have to ask you to care of my men here, we also have invaders trying to seize the gatehouse from the outside! Do you want me to or can you take care of the intruder!?" Mu-Zan would ask in a voice of urgency.

Inside the trap room, Endolf would be faced with four opponents on each side of him, all pointing their blades at him. The boy from Reim had to act fast or he'd be skewered by their blades. Luckily for Endolf, when he had kicked open the ceiling door, he'd knock unconscious the man who was about to drop a red box onto Endolf's comrades below.

(Jingyi and Endolf’s posts will now be combined from now on.)

The warrior’s steed deftly dodged the enemy general’s quick strikes, using every ounce of energy it had to dodge certain death from the general’s fearsome claws. While the general did miss his blows, he doubled back, leaping forward to propel himself backward to face his enemies. In the course of the movements, the general dodged the scaled turnstile attack before being attacked by Cyrus’ fearsome wind scythe. Unfortunately for the general, he places more emphasis on being able to dodge blows from enemy assailants rather than being durable enough to weather such attacks. In effect, the general cowered in recoil before being rammed with impressive might by Rokusai’s charge, leaving him knocked to the ground.

“Ugh...peasant….” The general sputtered, blood pouring from his mouth, “I should cut you down without remorse…” The general placed his fist on the ground, his claw propelling him upright as he staggered in place. It was rare that he would even be remotely bested by anyone, especially someone he didn’t seem worthy of being defeated by. Still, the general lived for the thrill of battle, and despite the pain, enjoyed his little foray into a difficult battle. Pointing his claws toward his opponent, he decided upon one, final, desperate attempt to fell Cyrus and win this battle. The general jumped in the air, spinning around with impressive speed, and would attempt to be as an arrow and cut through Cyrus. If the attack were expertly dodged, the general would be open for complete defeat, losing the battle, and his life.

N O T E S
Please make sure you submit your posts by 11:59 PM on October 21st. If you have any questions about the post provided for you, please message either Diana or Rima.

44[ToM] The Second Battle - Page 2 Empty Re: [ToM] The Second Battle 18/10/17, 11:33 pm

Jingyi Hou

Jingyi Hou
A-Tier
A-Tier

J I N G Y I

MY SWORD IS A LIFE TAKER
STAMINA
320/340
MAGOI
260/260
NOTES
-
WC
0/0

A
t first, it was a gentle heat that coursed through her body. When Jingyi first took notice of it, she wasn't overly concerned with it. The task of defending her fort was at the forefront of her mind, and nothing could distract her from that duty.

It was immediately forgotten when a soldier ran over to her and Mu-Zan. His chest was fluttering with nervousness, his eyes wide as he breathily and shakily informed the substitute general of their newfound problem. Of course, Yoshirou would enlist Fanalis to tear down a fortress- they were monsters in term of raw power.

However, as Jingyi opened her mouth to give the command to leave the Fanalis to her, the words died in her throat. Her hand rose, her ruby eyes wide as she felt her heart thumping in her chest. Then, her eyes would fall half-closed in a pained grimace, her fingers clenching into a fist.

The red-haired general stumbled backward, bumping into Dullahan as her shoulders began to tremble. The heat had suddenly grown to streaks of fire that coursed through her body with each beat of her heart. Each passing moment saw to the heat grew more and more intense.

If it weren't for Dullahan pushing against Jingyi, the woman would've immediately collapsed onto the floor. Instead, she leaned against the beast, her body shaking as unseen pain wracked through her body, laying waste to her fragile human form.

Mu-Zan's voice barely registered in Jingyi's ears. All she could think of was fire. The way her body seemed to be burning from the inside-out as pain she never felt before tore at her. Drunk on the pain that coursed through her veins, Jingyi stumbled away from her beast. Her head shook no to the archer's question, a hand falling to where her swords lay as an indicator that she wanted to fight. However, before she could even touch the hilt of a single weapon, Jingyi would find herself falling.

Her legs buckled beneath her weight, her knees hitting the floor harshly. In mere moments the fire had grown to a wildfire, the pain moistening Jingyi's eyes in the first time for years. Her hand raised to her mouth, teeth biting down on the flesh to keep herself from making sounds of pain.

Whilst on her knees, Jingyi would come to feel another pain. The closest descriptor she could later use to describe it would be along the lines of, "thousands of fire ants with electrifying and burning venom biting each bit of your skin, leaving nothing unwounded". Her hands would drop as she instead scratched any exposed skin.

Together, the two sensations would leave the general unable to pick herself up. Her body shook with pain, her head bowed to hide her stricken face. The only thing that Jingyi seemed to have control over were the noises she kept at bay. Her teeth bit down on her lip, enough to draw blood and all so her raw voice wouldn't be heard by those around her.

Finally, finally, after a minute of what seemed like hours of torture, the pain began to ebb away. Jingyi's breaths were shallow as she collected herself, her eyes slowly opening. She had to shake her head to clear it off the fuzz that had collected, the sick feeling of vertigo finally leaving her along with the burning sensations that had claimed her just moments below.

Putting a palm aground the ground, Jingyi's gaze fell onto her hands before her eyes widened. Cruel, cat-like claws replaced what were once trimmed nails. Further inspection enlightened the girl to the fact that her skin had grown rough and hard like scales. The revelation would cause Jingyi to rake her fingers through her hair, her eyes still wide in shock as she continued to absorb her transformation.

In the course of seconds, Jingyi would realize more things: one, her lip was bleeding from where she bit it because her teeth were much sharper than normal. Two, she had discovered that close to her human ears were a pair of beastly ears. They did little to actually improve her hearing (considering nothing seemed louder than before), but they were unnervingly there. Thirdly, there was a heavy limb on her tail-bone that she could actually move.

Inhaling sharply, the now pink-haired general pushed herself up to her feet. For a brief moment she teetered, but in the end, she remained on her feet. Jingyi kept her gaze on her hands before she glanced up at Mu-Zan. Her brows furrowed together in the look of confusion, but the expression also told a warning of "ignore that last minute for right now".

"A...A Fanalis has broken in yes?" Jingyi confirmed as her hand clenched into a fist. "Do me a favor and stay here... I don't know, nor do I care, what that was just now," the general would continue, her gaze never moving from the archer's face. Then, a smile formed on her lips, revealing sharpened teeth as an air of reassurance returned to Jingyi. "I just know now that I feel much stronger. So leave him to me and you continue with this station."

The statement that she had just made was true; the pain was like a cleansing fire that had burnt away the unnecessary and replaced it with something stronger in return. With a motion, Jingyi unsheathed her blade before inclining her head to the side. "Now if you excuse me, I have a guest to deal with." Brushing away the troubling thought of whatever had happened to her, Jingyi clicked her tongue for Dullahan before advancing to where the Fanalis had broken in.
ISHY of THQ &ADOXOGRAPHY

45[ToM] The Second Battle - Page 2 Empty Re: [ToM] The Second Battle 21/10/17, 09:33 pm

Cyrus Argentum

Cyrus Argentum
β-Tier
β-Tier

Cyrus, the bag of bones that he was, now tried to fight one more time. Everyone was exhausted, and on the verge of death. Despite this, he still joked, “Never send a diplomat to do a warrior’s job.” As he focused his eyes on his opponent, He realized that the enemy general was coming at him fast he would die if he didn’t dodge he would probably die. In that moment, the final clash, as the general rushed him, Cyrus would dodge by remembering his what his sister had taught him. When he was being rushed wait until the last second as they are about to move in then pivot just behind him. It had been a long time, but Cyrus do exactly that before popping up with the blade of his scythe stabbing the enemy in the lower back aiming for the spine to stop him from walking or escaping before plunging his scythe into his the back of his neck which, with any luck that would end the duel one and for all.  Exhausted, Cyrus would fall onto his mount, Rokusai and would continue on his way picking up an injured Ariana on the way. Cyrus would walk up to his superior and say barely breathing, “The general is dead I killed him. Advance the troops forward lets take the castle.” He would sit on Rokusai trying to regain some modicum of dignity despite his battered body “What are my orders Sir?”

Last edited by Cyrus Argentum on 22/10/17, 12:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

46[ToM] The Second Battle - Page 2 Empty Re: [ToM] The Second Battle 21/10/17, 10:58 pm

Oliver Oxford

Oliver Oxford
β-Tier
β-Tier

Well, it wasn't his fault they chose to not believe him despite the sincerity of what he said. If they didn't believe the truth, it wouldn't be much more than wasting breath to try and convince them otherwise. It was just a little bit of a pittance to think that some people were so bull-headed that they didn't have it in them to even see the truth, that they wanted to believe something so much with all their heart that it was true to them. So it was either he had allies that weren't really here, or there was no stopping that bleeding from his viewpoint.

Well, Oliver did have an ally, the poor sop didn't realize it just yet. While that portly fool came along and tried to get more information out of Oliver, there was that sudden sound of a stroke victim getting hit by the affliction, only for him to stumble over. That guard was treated the very same way and Oliver could only look up to find his aforementioned ally he was unaware of.

Twist? Why would she even help? And she even went as far to help him out with that acupuncture and help him no longer be under the effects of that bleeding. Oliver was greatly appreciative of it. "Wannabe? That would imply I wanted to be an assassin. I meerely just wanted the skills for combat. As I said before."

He stood up when his body was fixed up and looked back at Twist, offering her a smile and a thumbs up after he got himself untied, "Thank you for that. And no worries--I can offer you plenty of different work chances. I've got a few enemies that could do with being rid of and the means to pay for it. But--I would rather get back up to the base and provide some back up and win some good graces, get that general unsuspecting of myself, and then publicly humiliate him and ruin his career. If he wants to throw someone away like nothing I want to see how he would recover from that himself."

Oliver stretched, lifting his arms up over his head, twisting his body to the left and right, "I need to get this back fixed up perfectly back at the base before the fight tomorrow. And I'm sure I can split my commission with you if you came to help us out. What do you say?"

Oliver would be leaving, sneaking out of the camp, hopefully with this girl in follow, and back up to the base where he could look for a means of healing himelf up before that big battle with the enemy army in the morning.

47[ToM] The Second Battle - Page 2 Empty Re: [ToM] The Second Battle 02/11/17, 11:06 pm

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

G A O - Y U A N - Z U

Pincering the gatehouse on each side were men of Yoshiro, their roars intensifying with every minute that passes; their lust for victory only sharpening their fangs. The fanalis unit lead by Mei-Shu would seek to take the top of the gatehouse by force yet would not be able to as Commander Mu-Zan of Gao Yuan Zu's faction would always find a way to stop her from doing so. If Mu-Zan were to redirect her focus to something else, Mei-Shu and her men would have a chance at seizing the gatehouse but cause Mu-Zan was always there Mei-Shu wouldn't be able to. Mu-Zan would have to be taken care of first and foremost before Mei-Shu could even dare dream of taking the gatehouse.

The substitute general of Fuchou Fort, General Hou, would undergo a frightening transformation before heading toward the trap room in which tar and traps would drop on suspecting enemies below. The new form that General Hou would take on would leave every man of her's that she'd pass by completely frozen in fear of their general had become. Her brand new form would even garner her the name "Insert Here" and would begin to reach the ears of soldiers of Kou everywhere. Mu-Zan was completely baffled, her eyes were just on the verge of popping out of her skull. However, she'd decide to leave it to General Hou and would go off immediately to take care of Mei-Shu and her squadron of men.

A grave situation it was for Endolf, he'd be surrounded on all sides by men of Gao Yuan Zu and would have to act quickly. Yet, for some reason, the boy did not act, that or he'd not act fast enough. So, the men of Gao Yuan Zu that had him surrounded and on lockdown would begin to ferociously lunge their spears and blades into his torso. He'd be stabbed as many times as his foes would be allowed, being as much they want. His body after being stabbed and lunged at multiple times would end up a bloody mess. His chest was scarred in scratches, his stomach drenched in blood, and his back a medium-large B-Tier fatal wound that if not treated in the next few minutes would be the end of the boy's life as a proud warrior of Reim.

Endolf was on the verge of death, his chance at escape being almost zero to none. The boy would need a true miracle to be saved from this incident that had befallen him. Yet, no miracle was on his way at the moment, only a general of Gao Yuan Zu's faction. As General Hou would arrive, she'd come to find out that her invader was the none other than the fanalis boy known as Endolf. General Hou's decisions from here on out would be up to her and solely up to her, she can either punish the man by death or be shamed by her own army and let the man go. Endolf was in no position to fight but if he chose to do so, he very well could. However, as said before, the boy was on his last legs, he would only have a brief moment to fight before his imminent death.

(Note: Endolf has been dealt 8 D-Tier wounds to his torso and 1 B-Tier wound to his back. He will bleed out in two posts if he doesn't tend to his wound fast enough. Endolf can also try and wrap his wound up but note that before you try to do so that Endolf should be somewhere you know he's safe first. Endolf can attempt to escape the room by jumping out of one of the ceiling doors and returning to his unit but also note that he is subject to be stopped by Jingyi Hou.)

"Heh, sure." Twist didn't believe Oliver's statement regarding why he acquired the knowledge of an assassin. Maybe the so-called wannabe was just so-called, nothing more, but the young assassin girl knew of this feeling, too. Twist and Oliver were similar in a few regards, mostly separated by their choices in life, but what's done is done and more choices must be made. Oliver has made his and Twist decided to follow out of amusement and future prospects, "I'm sure your wounds are fine, I healed them myself after all and unlike you, I know what I'm doing." Another decision Twist made on another whim was to continue pestering Oliver, though differently than before. Actions spoke louder than words, but words can still be fun to fling around, "Instead, let's think of a way to get back at your shitty employer without ruining the commission. I've got myself an idea or two, but since the fortress is your homefield, you better take the reins, for better or for worse."

However, before Oliver could properly respond, the irate soldier whom Twist paralyzed earlier was starting to groan a little, as if trying to say something. The words intended to come out of the soldier's mouth were predictable, but the real issue was the actual effect of paralysis on the soldier. Twist stopped her teasing and rushed out of the tent in hopes Oliver would follow and then lead the way to the fortress, "Shit...his rage is removing the paralysis faster than I anticipated. Let's leave before he gets up...unless you feel like killing him? HA! Just kidding, ya big softy."Oliver might actually kill the helpless soldier and general, though based on his previous reactions Twist could tell the wannabe might not feel so cold-hearted. "Whatever, enough joking around. Lead the way!"

"Eee...ong...tu...fkg...kll...yu..."

Oliver and Twist will get back to the fortress shortly before the gate of the fortress gets breached. You (Oliver) are free to decide how Oliver gets into the fortress with Twist. Feel free to take your time and observe the goings on in the fort before the big storm hits, but don't forget to decide how you want Oliver to interact with General Feng.

N O T E S
Please make sure you submit your posts by 11:59 PM on November 5tht. If you have any questions about the post provided for you, please message either Diana or Rima.

48[ToM] The Second Battle - Page 2 Empty Re: [ToM] The Second Battle 02/11/17, 11:06 pm

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Y O S H I R O

Pincering the gatehouse on each side were men of Yoshiro, their roars intensifying with every minute that passes; their lust for victory only sharpening their fangs. The fanalis unit lead by Mei-Shu would seek to take the top of the gatehouse by force yet would not be able to as Commander Mu-Zan of Gao Yuan Zu's faction would always find a way to stop her from doing so. If Mu-Zan were to redirect her focus to something else, Mei-Shu and her men would have a chance at seizing the gatehouse but cause Mu-Zan was always there Mei-Shu wouldn't be able to. Mu-Zan would have to be taken care of first and foremost before Mei-Shu could even dare dream of taking the gatehouse.

The substitute general of Fuchou Fort, General Hou, would undergo a frightening transformation before heading toward the trap room in which tar and traps would drop on suspecting enemies below. The new form that General Hou would take on would leave every man of her's that she'd pass by completely frozen in fear of their general had become. Her brand new form would even garner her the name "Insert Here" and would begin to reach the ears of soldiers of Kou everywhere. Mu-Zan was completely baffled, her eyes were just on the verge of popping out of her skull. However, she'd decide to leave it to General Hou and would go off immediately to take care of Mei-Shu and her squadron of men.

A grave situation it was for Endolf, he'd be surrounded on all sides by men of Gao Yuan Zu and would have to act quickly. Yet, for some reason, the boy did not act, that or he'd not act fast enough. So, the men of Gao Yuan Zu that had him surrounded and on lockdown would begin to ferociously lunge their spears and blades into his torso. He'd be stabbed as many times as his foes would be allowed, being as much they want. His body after being stabbed and lunged at multiple times would end up a bloody mess. His chest was scarred in scratches, his stomach drenched in blood, and his back a medium-large B-Tier fatal wound that if not treated in the next few minutes would be the end of the boy's life as a proud warrior of Reim.

Endolf was on the verge of death, his chance at escape being almost zero to none. The boy would need a true miracle to be saved from this incident that had befallen him. Yet, no miracle was on his way at the moment, only a general of Gao Yuan Zu's faction. As General Hou would arrive, she'd come to find out that her invader was the none other than the fanalis boy known as Endolf. General Hou's decisions from here on out would be up to her and solely up to her, she can either punish the man by death or be shamed by her own army and let the man go. Endolf was in no position to fight but if he chose to do so, he very well could. However, as said before, the boy was on his last legs, he would only have a brief moment to fight before his imminent death.

(Note: Endolf has been dealt 8 D-Tier wounds to his torso and 1 B-Tier wound to his back. He will bleed out in two posts if he doesn't tend to his wound fast enough. Endolf can also try and wrap his wound up but note that before you try to do so that Endolf should be somewhere you know he's safe first. Endolf can attempt to escape the room by jumping out of one of the ceiling doors and returning to his unit but also note that he is subject to be stopped by Jingyi Hou.)

The general felt the swift pain of Cyrus’ mighty scythe sear into his flesh as his body flopped onto the earthen ground, limp and lifeless. It seemed the general’s gambit was not successful and Cyrus was the victor in his game of death. The general would fall, leaving room for no theatrics in his death, instead reveling in the peace he was granted by no longer feeling the need to do battle. Cyrus would emerge victorious in the fight, nearby soldiers quietly cheering for his victory as it marked a victory (however small) for the forces he fought for.

Cyrus would turn to a nearby commander and ask for his orders, only to be ignored by the battle taking place around him. It seemed the battle was still far from over, and Cyrus would have to lend whatever little strength he had in ensuring the allied forces were able to take down their opponents. Turning to the young cadet now, the commander finally lent an ear to Cyrus’ question.

“Oy! Boy! It seems you’re needed storming the gate! Do us proud--you did great work, boy!” The commander barked, now turning to charge upon the enemy forces. “WE FIGHT FOR VICTORY!”

N O T E S
Please make sure you submit your posts by 11:59 PM on November 5th. If you have any questions about the post provided for you, please message either Diana or Rima.

49[ToM] The Second Battle - Page 2 Empty Re: [ToM] The Second Battle 05/11/17, 01:13 am

Menat

Menat
β-Tier
β-Tier

Gritted teeth and clenched fists helped keep the redhead from falling instantly to the flurry of attacks he so foolishly threw himself into upon entering the gatehouse. Spears and swords pierced and slashed into his torso in a rather gruesome and painful fashion, shredding and puncturing his shirt before staining it with his own crimson liquids. Sparks would dance across his hand as the ring around his finger seemed to come to life. It was his turn. The small sparks of lightning around his hand seemed to flare wide, creating a charged area full of static and electricity. The metal weapons and armor of the guards and soldiers that had just attacked him moments ago would come to life as they drew the electrical currents into their users. Endolf would hold the field long enough to ensure all the soldiers in his range had been dealt with before breathing an exhausted sigh.

He hurt. His breathing was a touch more labored and some of the room seemed a tad off-kilter as he stood. He’d need to treat his newly acquired wounds, and fast. At the other end of the room someone new walked in. He would swear that in his injured state he was seeing things. This newcomer looked familiar to him, somewhat like Jingyi, like the girl who he had taught to bond with that interesting goat Dullahan. But there were several noticeable differences. Such as the pink tinted hair rather than the girl’s crimson locks that caused Endolf to question if they shared the same ancestry when they met. Then there was the large tail protruding from behind the woman as well as the second pair of ears not located far from the human appearing set that seemed native to her head.

“Shit.”

Magoi: 175/210
Stamina: 355/375

Damage Taken: 8 D tier attacks to torso, 1 B tier attack to back

Static Surprise from Ring of Xiuhcoatl

Ring of Xiuhcoatl:

50[ToM] The Second Battle - Page 2 Empty Re: [ToM] The Second Battle 06/11/17, 12:02 am

Oliver Oxford

Oliver Oxford
β-Tier
β-Tier

Oliver and Twist, going on an adventure together, or as much adventure as they could go on before someone seemed to resist the paralytic effect through aggression alone. Well that was certainly something and twist offered the prospect of disposing of him.

He contemplated it and walked over to the solider while looking back at her as if to get a feel for what was going to happen. Oliver wasn't a stranger to taking a life, he had the skills to do it, but he wasn't an assassin, he was just a dirty fighter. And this soldier knew his face, however drunk he was at the time, it was a tough call but Oliver decided upon this above all else. He lifted up his foot and would slam it straight down into the soldier's face. He could have taken the man's life, but a swift knock out stomp to the face was enough.

A defenseless target was just too underhanded, and when the guard was knocked out, Oliver would lead Twist out of the tent and through the encampment. "This way. You know how to climb rocks?" He would lead her away from the army's camp, and make a long loop around the side of the cliff, away from the sight of anyone but Twist and get ready to start climbing the side of the cliff to get up toward the fortress.

It would be about an hour's climb of finding resting spots and little alcoves, moving around along on a diagonal direction until they would come up to the side of the cliff and be on one of the far sides of the fort. Everyone in the army of Gao, at least in this fort, would know Oliver, especially the general himself.

He would approach one of the gates and announce himself and his credentials, stating that twist was with him as a turncoat and someone that would provide military secrets of Yoshiro's army if they let them in. Best to use what she knew at the least, anything about the encampment or the Yoshiro forces as a whole would be best.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum