Setekh Fahim
C-Tier
C-Tier

Blood Magic: Diarahan
Tier: B
Class: Magician
Type: Supplementary
Range: Close
Requirements/Drawbacks: The user must chant the name of the spell and lift their staff upwards. The user must directly touch a target to heal them.
Scaling: Hits
Sustain: 0
Cool Down: 1
Cost: 30 m/s | 15 m/s ( 15 m/s | 7.5 m/s )
Description:

The caster lifts their staff up, using life and water magic to draw in moisture and bacteria from the air. This creates an artificial source of blood that forms in spiraling streams on their body. Alternatively, the user may use their own blood or the blood of the target that has been exposed to the air. The ability may be used on a target as long as the user touches the target directly and may be chained with scaling if the affected target touches another and so on. These streams will enter wounds to provide the body with healing for up to B tier damage.

Blood Magic: Mudo
Type: Offensive
Range: Medium
Requirements/Drawbacks: The user must inflict a minor wound on their fingertip and wave their staff above their hand. This spell may not use the blood of others.
Scaling: Hits
Cool Down: 3
Cost: 15 m/s | 7.5 m/s
Description:

The caster inflict a minor wound on the tip of their finger and waves their staff above their hand. From their fingertip a 5m long whip made of blood flows out that deals B tier damage on hit. This ability lasts for 3 posts or until canceled.

Blood Magic: Salvation
Type: Supplementary
Range: Medium
Requirements/Drawbacks: The user must chant the name of the spell and place both hands on their staff. There must be a liquid nearby. If substituted for the users own blood; the cost of the spell used in conjunction will not be halved.
Scaling: Area of Effect
Cool Down: 3
Cost: 30 m | 15 m
Description:

The caster places both hands on their staff and uses blood magic to transmute any surrounding liquid in a 10m radius around the caster into artificial blood for 3 posts. This source can work just like real blood and can substitute for the users own blood.

Last edited by Setekh Fahim on 15/02/18, 07:10 pm; edited 6 times in total

2Life Water I Empty Re: Life Water I 31/07/17, 02:49 pm

Setekh Fahim

Setekh Fahim
C-Tier
C-Tier

I'll consider this finished for now.

3Life Water I Empty Re: Life Water I 31/07/17, 03:52 pm

Rima Fahim

Rima Fahim
A-Tier
A-Tier

Blood Magic: Salvation - This should last for 3 posts, no? Other than that, I can't find anything wrong with 'em.

4Life Water I Empty Re: Life Water I 01/10/17, 07:34 pm

Setekh Fahim

Setekh Fahim
C-Tier
C-Tier

I fixed all of my issues. Except my insanity. I'm still working on that one.

5Life Water I Empty Re: Life Water I 01/10/17, 07:36 pm

Rima Fahim

Rima Fahim
A-Tier
A-Tier

approved for training! good job, man.

Code:
[center][b][u]Blood Magic[/u]: Diarahan[/b][/center]
[b]Tier:[/b] D
[b]Class:[/b] Magician
[b]Type:[/b] Supplementary
[b]Range:[/b] Close
[b]Requirements/Drawbacks:[/b] The user must chant the name of the spell and lift their staff upwards. The user must directly touch a target to heal them.
[b]Scaling:[/b] Damage (Healing)
[b]Sustain:[/b] 0
[b]Cool Down:[/b] 1
[b]Cost:[/b] 10 magoi | 5 magoi ( 5 magoi + stamina | 2.5 magoi + stamina )
[b]Description:[/b]
[list]
The caster lifts their staff up, using life and water magic to draw in moisture and bacteria from the air. This creates an artificial source of blood that forms in spiraling streams on their arm. Alternatively, the user may use their own blood or the blood of the target that has been exposed to the air. The ability may be used on a target as long as the user touches the target directly. These streams may enter wounds to heal them for up to D tier damage.[/list]

[center][b][u]Blood Magic[/u]: Mudo[/b][/center]
[b]Tier:[/b] B
[b]Type:[/b] Offensive
[b]Range:[/b] Medium
[b]Requirements/Drawbacks:[/b] The user must chant the name of the spell and wave their staff above their hand. This spell may not use the blood of others.
[b]Scaling:[/b] Damage
[b]Cool Down:[/b] 3
[b]Cost:[/b] 15 magoi + stamina | 7.5 magoi + stamina
[list]
The caster bites open a small slit on the tip of their finger and waves their staff above their hand. From their fingertip a 5m long whip made of blood flows out that deals B tier damage on hit. This ability lasts for 4 posts or until canceled.[/list]

[center][b][u]Blood Magic[/u]: Salvation[/b][/center]
[b]Requirements/Drawbacks:[/b] The user must chant the name of the spell and place both hands on their staff. There must be a liquid nearby. If substituted for the users own blood; the cost of the spell used in conjunction will not be halved.
[b]Scaling:[/b] Duration
[b]Cost:[/b] 30 magoi | 15 magoi
[list]
The caster places both hands on their staff and uses blood magic to transmute any surrounding liquid in a 10m radius into artificial blood for 3 posts. This source can work just like real blood and can substitute the users own blood.[/list]

6Life Water I Empty Re: Life Water I 29/10/17, 10:43 pm

Setekh Fahim

Setekh Fahim
C-Tier
C-Tier

I edited this due to a few issues Rima had noticed and I changed the abilities a bit because they were flawed. u vu

7Life Water I Empty Re: Life Water I 29/10/17, 10:57 pm

Rima Fahim

Rima Fahim
A-Tier
A-Tier

Alright, everything looks good to go now!

Code:
[center][b][u]Blood Magic[/u]: Diarahan[/b][/center]
[b]Range:[/b] Close
[b]Requirements/Drawbacks:[/b] The user must chant the name of the spell and lift their staff upwards. The user must directly touch a target to heal them.
[b]Scaling:[/b] Hits
[b]Cool Down:[/b] 1
[b]Cost:[/b] 30m | 15s ( 15m/s | 7.5 m/s )
[list]
The caster lifts their staff up, using life and water magic to draw in moisture and bacteria from the air. This creates an artificial source of blood that forms in spiraling streams on their body. Alternatively, the user may use their own blood or the blood of the target that has been exposed to the air. The ability may be used on a target as long as the user touches the target directly and may be chained with scaling if the affected target touches another and so on. These streams will enter wounds to provide the body with healing for up to B tier damage.[/list]

[center][b][u]Blood Magic[/u]: Mudo[/b][/center]
[b]Type:[/b] Offensive
[b]Requirements/Drawbacks:[/b] The user must inflict a minor wound on their fingertip and wave their staff above their hand. This spell may not use the blood of others.
[b]Scaling:[/b] Hits
[b]Cost:[/b] 15m/s | 7.5m/s
[list]
The caster inflict a minor wound on the tip of their finger and waves their staff above their hand. From their fingertip a 5m long whip made of blood flows out that deals B tier damage on hit. This ability lasts for 3 posts or until canceled.[/list]

[center][b][u]Blood Magic[/u]: Salvation[/b][/center]
[b]Requirements/Drawbacks:[/b] The user must chant the name of the spell and place both hands on their staff. There must be a liquid nearby. If substituted for the users own blood; the cost of the spell used in conjunction will not be halved.
[b]Scaling:[/b] Area of Effect
[b]Cost:[/b] 30m | 15m
[list]
The caster places both hands on their staff and uses blood magic to transmute any surrounding liquid in a 10m radius around the caster into artificial blood for 3 posts. This source can work just like real blood and can substitute for the users own blood.[/list]

8Life Water I Empty Re: Life Water I 22/07/20, 07:20 pm

Setekh Fahim

Setekh Fahim
C-Tier
C-Tier

link to purchase

buying blood magic: mudo-

9Life Water I Empty Re: Life Water I 22/07/20, 09:42 pm

Merrze

Merrze
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Approved, looks pretty sick honestly can't wait to see in a thread.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum