Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Xiang's Starting Abilities Empty Xiang's Starting Abilities 19/04/17, 12:08 pm

Xiang Yijun

Xiang Yijun
D-Tier
D-Tier

Abilities:

Last edited by Xiang Yijun on 19/04/17, 05:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

2Xiang's Starting Abilities Empty Re: Xiang's Starting Abilities 19/04/17, 04:36 pm

Diana Corvus

Diana Corvus
A-Tier
A-Tier

First off, you'll want to post your traits in a separate thread. They will never go in an abilities thread since we have forums to separate the two. :o

For the first shot, these abilities are really good! I didn't see many problems except a minor one that persists on both Fēipán bàgōng (Flytrap Strike) and
Kāihuā liánhuā (Blooming Lotus)

For Flytrap Strike:

Please specify the maximum distance the sword will travel. The way it's set up, 3m would be an acceptable length. However, you could stretch it to 5m if you'd like.

Blooming Lotus:

Just specify how far your character is stepping back. This can be anywhere from 1m to 3m depending on what you want.

3Xiang's Starting Abilities Empty Re: Xiang's Starting Abilities 19/04/17, 05:22 pm

Xiang Yijun

Xiang Yijun
D-Tier
D-Tier

Alright I changed the range on Fēipán bàgōng (Flytrap Strike) to Medium and stated that the maximum distance he could throw it for it to really do anything is 5m. I hope that's acceptable.

As for Kāihuā liánhuā (Blooming Lotus) I stated that Xiang would step back 1/2m before making his second strike so hopefully that is fine as well.

If there's anything else I might need to do please just let me know. Also, I went ahead and made the separate post traits. Sorry about that.

4Xiang's Starting Abilities Empty Re: Xiang's Starting Abilities 19/04/17, 05:28 pm

Ariel

Ariel
A-Tier
A-Tier

Approved

Code:
[center][b]Qùchú gēn (Removing Roots)[/b][/center]
[b]Tier:[/b] D
[b]Class:[/b] Warrior
[b]Type:[/b] Offensive
[b]Range:[/b] Close (0 - 1m)
[b]Requirements/Drawbacks:[/b] Xiang needs to be gripping his katana with either hand and have his arm across his body in a sort of L-shape, being sure to hold it horizontally just above his face with the blade facing upwards.
[b]Scaling:[/b] Damage
[b]Sustain:[/b] 0
[b]Cool Down:[/b] 1 Post
[b]Cost:[/b] 10 Stamina
[b]Description:[/b]
[list]
Xiang grips onto the handle of his blade with either hand and raises it just above his face, keeping it horizontal with the blade facing upwards. In a quick semi-circle motion he swings his blade downwards aiming at the ankles and dealing D-tier damage. The attack can come from either the left or right side depending on which hand he's holding the katana with.[/list]

[center][b]Fēipán bàgōng (Flytrap Strike)[/b][/center]
[b]Range:[/b] Medium (3 - 10m)
[b]Requirements/Drawbacks:[/b] Xiang needs to be holding his katana in either hand at his waist. After using this ability Xiang will be without his blade until he can recover it.
[b]Scaling:[/b] Range
[list]
While holding his katana in either hand Xiang quickly extends his arm outward and releases it, sending the blade flying through the air to make an attack that deals D-tier damage for a small distance away. The maximum distance he's able to throw for the blade to retain it's effectiveness as an attack is 5m and Xiang will need to recover his sword after using this.[/list]

[center][b]Zhongzi binggān (Seed Cracker)[/b][/center]
[b]Requirements/Drawbacks:[/b] Xiang must be using/wielding the scabbard of his katana and be right on top of his target.
[b]Scaling:[/b] Hits
[list]
Gripping the scabbard of his katana with both hands and having the tip facing down while on top of his target in a straddled position Xiang strikes downward towards their face dealing D-tier damage.[/list]

[center][b]Huā jiában (Flowers Splint)[/b][/center]
[b]Type:[/b] Defensive
[b]Requirements/Drawbacks:[/b] Xiang needs to be wielding his katana in one hand and his scabbard in the other as well as be able to see the attack coming.
[list]
With his katana in one hand and scabbard in the other Xiang swings both towards an enemy's oncoming attack in order to parry it, allowing him to block one attack of D-tier damage.[/list]

[center][b]Kāihuā liánhuā (Blooming Lotus)[/b][/center]
[b]Tier:[/b] C
[b]Requirements/Drawbacks:[/b] Xiang must be able to move his whole body.
[b]Cool Down:[/b] 2 Posts
[b]Cost:[/b] 20 Stamina
[list]
Taking a step forward Xiang drives the hilt of his blade towards his target's forehead and then quickly steps back about 1/2m directly afterwards to create some distance before swinging diagonally downward across their chest. Each attack is of D-tier damage so taking both hits would result in a total of C-tier damage.[/list]
[/spoiler]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum