Pluto & Bellona | D to C

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Pluto & Bellona | D to C Empty Pluto & Bellona | D to C 24/11/16, 01:04 am

Diana Corvus

Diana Corvus
A-Tier
A-Tier

>> I took the time to edit some of their traits. Just reworded them to fix mistakes and make them a lot more understandable. About Pluto, I don't know... after my coliseum fight I wanted to see if I could at least make him immune to his own spit? It doesn't make sense that he'd be affected by it since it's a part of his anatomy. Wouldn't he be constantly burning himself? I'm fine if you tell me I can't do that but I wanted to see if it was okay. Same with Bellona and her ability to set herself on fire.<<

ORIGINAL

Bellona:

Pluto:

UPGRADED

Bellona:

Pluto:

Last edited by Diana Corvus on 25/11/16, 10:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

2Pluto & Bellona | D to C Empty Re: Pluto & Bellona | D to C 25/11/16, 12:54 pm

Duquin

Duquin
A-Tier
A-Tier

Bellona:

You'll need a separate trait for heat immunity. This wouldn't be the case if you were spewing flames from your mouth or something like that. But setting yourself on fire is a bit more...extreme.

3Pluto & Bellona | D to C Empty Re: Pluto & Bellona | D to C 25/11/16, 10:16 pm

Diana Corvus

Diana Corvus
A-Tier
A-Tier

Edited all the goodness. :)

4Pluto & Bellona | D to C Empty Re: Pluto & Bellona | D to C 25/11/16, 10:39 pm

Duquin

Duquin
A-Tier
A-Tier

Approved for training~ Link your training thread here~

Code:
[spoiler="Bellona"]
[center][img(429px,466px)]http://pre05.deviantart.net/20f8/th/pre/i/2014/208/7/d/bearded_vulture__collab__by_trollcreak-d7sjjld.png[/img][/center]

[b]Name:[/b] Bellona

[b]Tier:[/b] C

[b]Type:[/b] Normal

[b]Species:[/b] Bearded Vulture

[b]Appearance:[/b] She's a large bird of prey that measures 125cm (48in) long and has a wingspan of 2.8m (9ft). It has red sclera with white iris' and is covered in black, white, and red feathers.

[b]Beast Traits:[/b]

[b]Trait Name:[/b] Enhanced Smell
[b]Trait Tier:[/b] D
[b]Trait Requirement:[/b] Vulture
[b]Trait Description:[/b] A vulture has a good sense of smell and can smell prey from up to a mile away. This bird has been trained to track not just prey but people and items as well.
[b]Trait Effect:[/b] The beast may track up to one living thing or object that is within a 1.6 km (1 mi) radius. Weather such as rain or snow will disrupt this trait, making it unable to use until it has cleared.

[b]Trait Name:[/b] Flint and Steel
[b]Trait Requirement:[/b] Bellona
[b]Trait Description:[/b] This beast is able to create sparks by rubbing together their wings. A special oil coats their wings to allow them to set themselves aflame.
[b]Trait Effect:[/b] This beast is able to register flame body abilities.

[b]Trait Name:[/b] Enhanced Speed
[b]Trait Description:[/b] Despite their large bodies their powerful wings can allow them reach high speeds in the air.
[b]Trait Effect:[/b] While in flight, the beast can travel as fast as 100 km/h and keep this speed for a few hours.

[b]Trait Name:[/b] Heat Immunity
[b]Trait Tier:[/b] C
[b]Trait Description:[/b] The oils secreted from her body onto her feathers and skin allow her to be unaffected by fire.
[b]Trait Effect:[/b] The beast is immune to C Tier flames produced by heat magic or other sources such as herself.[/spoiler]

[spoiler="Pluto"]
[center][img(512px,395px)]http://pre09.deviantart.net/0272/th/pre/i/2009/208/a/2/sesshomaru_sit_boy_by_metalric.jpg[/img][/center]

[b]Name:[/b] Pluto
[b]Tier:[/b] C
[b]Type:[/b] Normal
[b]Species:[/b] Lunar Canine
[b]Appearance:[/b] Pluto is a special breed of canine that was bred by Minerva Corvus. It has a voluminous white coat with a large grey mane, long ears and tail. They have red sclera with a blue iris and get their name from the crescent moon shaped mark on their heads. As a full grown male, he is 350cm tall.

[b]Beast Traits:[/b]

[b]Trait Name:[/b] Acidic Maw
[b]Trait Requirement:[/b] Lunar Canine
[b]Trait Description:[/b] Over time through breeding, this species has developed an acidic saliva.
[b]Trait Effect:[/b] Allows the beast to register acidic saliva based abilities and is immune to the saliva in them.

[b]Trait Name:[/b] Necrotic Claws
[b]Trait Description:[/b] Over time through breeding, full grown members of this species have developed an ability to secrete a toxin through their claws that causes gangrenous necrosis.
[b]Trait Effect:[/b] Allows the beast to register toxin based abilities and is immune to the toxin in them.

[b]Trait Name:[/b] Poison Resistance
[b]Trait Description:[/b] Over time through breeding, this species has developed a resistance to poisons and toxins.
[b]Trait Effect:[/b] The beast is resistant to poisons and toxins, delaying their effect for one post.

[b]Trait Name:[/b] Bred for Battle
[b]Trait Tier:[/b] C
[b]Trait Description:[/b] Through sheer genes, size, and good training they can pack more of a punch than other canine breeds.
[b]Trait Effect:[/b] The beast's basic attacks deal B-Tier damage.[/spoiler]

5Pluto & Bellona | D to C Empty Re: Pluto & Bellona | D to C 28/11/16, 03:03 am

Diana Corvus

Diana Corvus
A-Tier
A-Tier

I completed my training for both!

Pluto

Bellona

6Pluto & Bellona | D to C Empty Re: Pluto & Bellona | D to C 28/11/16, 04:04 am

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola