You are not connected. Please login or register

Training with Durkfahl [Training/Job]

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Zadi

Zadi
A-Tier
A-Tier

(OOC: Sorry for not posting when I said I would (a week ago) but hey, at least the thread was eventually made.)

Zadi wrote a message within the Journey Book in order to let Job know when and where they would meet for further training. Job didn't seem to have many spells within his arsenal so Zadi decided to take it upon himself to help further the young magician's training. Granted, Phase One of Job's training wasn't complete yet anyway. Phase One involved Job increasing his fighting capabilities, some of which hopefully improved in the fight against the lions. Anyway, Zadi would continue to train Job until Zadi's planned out Phases were met and completed.

"Alright, let's see if Job is able to continue getting all around better."

Job Durkfahl

Job Durkfahl
C-Tier
C-Tier

I woke up late today. I had a long day of getting the strength magic to work for me since its basically invisible unless there's a lot of it. After I had gotten up and stretched out I noticed that there was something written in the journey book Zadi wanted me to go out and train with him. "Great!" I thought, seeing as I needed to practice my strength and wind magic spells since I made some new ones. I was especially excited to test my skill against someone with a hell of a lot more experience than me. I wrote to him a place and time "Just outside my house just after midday I'll wait for you" So, staff in hand I went out and waited even the rukh around me were bubbling with excitement.

Zadi

Zadi
A-Tier
A-Tier

Zadi's Journey Book linked to Job received a message in return; to meet Job by his residence and go from there. A time and address were given and Zadi was glad Job would be willing to start so soon. The young magician must have some spells he wishes to gain experience with. Anyway, Zadi packed some of his own things, specifically some new things in order to gain some experience using said things. A few days ago, Zadi bought a strange little pyramid on a necklace. By pure accident, Zadi discovered that this little pyramid was able to store simple magic items, such as one of Zadi's rings. However, only one item could be stored, but that gave Zadi an idea; why not store something large? With that thought in mind, Zadi bought a mace with a noticeably engraved magic circle. On its own, the mace wasn't very special. However, feeding the mace some magoi allows it to deal increased damage with every successful strike. A great weapon to test the Pyramid Pouch.

"Alright, let's see if I can't fit this lug of a weapon into this pint sized pouch."

The process was just as easy and simple as storing a ring; hold the mace in front of the eye and the mace disappears. Hold a hand in front of the pouch and just pull the mace out. Attractive Hammer and Pyramid Pouch made the perfect combination. Zadi also got himself a new shield, but long story short; Zadi would only bring what he wasn't used to wielding. The mace, the pyramid necklace, and the Standing Mirror shield.

Zadi eventually got those things together and arrived at Job's residence, "Job! I'm here! Ready?"

Item(s):

Weapon(s):

Job Durkfahl

Job Durkfahl
C-Tier
C-Tier

"Ahh Zadi! I'm ready to go" I said as I exited my house. "I've got a few new spells that I want to try out with you. I've gotten a new magic type under my belt I don't even think it has a name yet its a combination of types 5 and 7 magic oh do you know they different type of magic there are 8 in total"I stopped myself I realized that I was probably being annoying I was just excited I guess to try my new magic. I want to prove myself to the rest of the group and show them that I'm worth being on the team so I need to practice hard and get better magic to support everyone. I pulled out my wand, "lets go over these new spells I sure that they will surprise you!" I said I walked out to the courtyard area I knew that no one would be here cause I use this space. "Lets practice here I sure that no one will really mind' i asked as I readied myself for combat as giddy with excitement as I was, I knew that I could't let my guard down because i knew that Zadi was really great warrior but I wouldn't let that get in the way of my achievements I would fight hard to the bitter end.

Zadi

Zadi
A-Tier
A-Tier

Job seemed enthusiastic to get started. He even prepared an area in which to train so that the two of them wouldn't have to move far from their current location. With all the walking these days, Zadi was glad not much walking would have to be done for once. Anyway the blonde warrior propped up his tower shield once Job and Zadi got inside the training area. He stood 10 meters from Job and readied himself for Job's new magic. Hopefully it wouldn't instantly break Zadi's new toys, but even if Job did manage to do so, Zadi would be proud. He'd be upset that the magic tool broke, but he'd be proud of Job nonetheless.

"Alright, let's see that new magic of yours. You said 5th and 7th type magic, uh? If remember correctly, that'd be Strength and Wind magic. This shield here, I believe, uses what magicians would call the 3rd magic type, Light magic."

Zadi then prepared a defensive stance and waited for Job to make his move, "Let's see how your magic types hold up against mine."

Job Durkfahl

Job Durkfahl
C-Tier
C-Tier

I was really impress with Zadi he knew about magic and their different types. Judging from his demeanor and his overall expereince I shouldn't have been too surpirsed. "Light magic thats the type my mom uses!" I said proudly "I think I can deal with that quite well." I readied my staff thinking that I had done quite a bit to master this new type of magic and how far I've come since I was in Magnostadt. I got close to him and I conjured up my first spell Dhorf Tamaz a large vortex made of wind and enhanced by strength magic its was just a taste of what I could do now. I was excited to see what Zadi's next move would be and see what his light magic shield could do. I had a feeling that I wouldn't like the outcome...
Ability used:

Zadi

Zadi
A-Tier
A-Tier

Job seemed confident in his newfound skills, just as hoped by Zadi. The wind conjured this time was different, stronger than normal wind. It did more than just blow and twirl as it attempted to suck Zadi in closer. However, Zadi wouldn't Job have all the fun; Zadi tucked his shield in close and then used Flapping Dragonfly in order to blow away the wind before it could drag him in. Zadi then pulled out his Attractive Hammer from the Pyramid Pouch, subsequently thrusting the behemoth of a weapon towards Job's chest. Zadi wouldn't use his full strength to attempt to deal a blow, instead simply going for D-tier damage and maybe causing the scrawny magician to stumble backwards. No offense to Job, but if he wanted Zadi to go all out, he'd have to build some muscle first.

"Your wind is stronger this time, Job! Show me some more of that training!"

Tech(s):

OOC: Don't forget to count your words~

Job Durkfahl

Job Durkfahl
C-Tier
C-Tier

As Zadi jabbed me with the hammer my borg activated but I still stumbled backwards a bit. Naturally, I was a little disappointed at the fact that Zadi was able to dispel his new magic so easily. but I wasn't deterred. I couldn't be I was still learning and Zadi was a lot more experienced than me in the art of combat "wow, your a lot better at this than I thought you'd be" I figured that I'd have a challenge but I did't expect to be completely useless with these new spells. I was getting into the fighting spirit. I decided to try an even newer spell that I had created only a few days ago "I just came up with this spell its pretty cool, I didn't want to use it in here cause I think that its pretty unwildly still but lets see how this works!" I raised up my wand and gathered the sand using strength magic to bind the sand together to make it thinker I then called upon the wind to create a sand storm. "This type of magic should be called erosion magic I think." I let loose the sandstorm, Asfal Ramil. the particulates would bush up against Zadi hard and create abrasions that were quite severe if not blocked or dodged. I wanted to see how easily an experienced  warrior like Zadi would be able to defend against this new spell so I could tweak it if need be.
Ability used:
Magoi:190/240

Zadi

Zadi
A-Tier
A-Tier

Zadi was surprised that Job already had this many spells of another magic type trained, not to mention combined with another magic type. Job seemed to be working hard to get stronger and Zadi better give him credit before he injures the blonde warrior too much. Zadi wasn't able to react in time to the gust of abrasive wind and simply had to block with Standing Mirror rather than blow the wind away with a Flapping Dragonfly technique. Job's borg also got stronger. Zadi thought it would break upon getting hit, but it didn't which proves even more so than the new spells that Job became inherently stronger. Was Job ready to do battle within the Kou Civil War? Zadi believed so, firmly. Anymore training and Job might collapse. He seems fine at the moment, but being a magician ought to be a tremendous strain. They have to think more about what they do with each action due to the formulas used to create their spells.

Anyway, Zadi blocked the spell Job blew towards Zadi using Standing Mirror. He then went on to congratulate the young magician, "Whoa! Hold on! I think that's enough training for now. I was barely able to block that spell, hahaha! You are getting stronger, faster than I had anticipated. I think you're ready to participate in the Kou Civil War. I'll be leaving shortly. On your way there, think about which side our group should aid."

And with that, Zadi made his leave. The training didn't last all that long, but at least he could tell Job's progression was coming along very nicely. Zadi just hoped that the group as a whole was ready to face the Kou Civil War, one way or another.

[exit]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum