You are not connected. Please login or register

Training the Fiery Warriors [Fanalis Corps Training thread]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Merrze

Merrze
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Merrze who had recently joined the fanalis corps was in to do some training with the newer and weaker members. She had joined the fanalis corps to be with her people and to help assist the people of Reim with her strength while she was still here. The redhead stretched as she was ready to see what sort of people she was going to be fighting with, it might be difficult knowing the fanalis temper, luckily she had learned to control that as of lately but anything could happen when she was among st rowdy fanalis. She looked around to see many redheads gathered all varying in shape and size, she wondered how she would begin the training.

She scanned the group and then decided to speak up to the fanalis and start the training. She would start by finding any people who would try to oppose her, train with them, she would try to be harsh and kind while training these recruits. She would be nice when she had to and would be harsh when training them or teaching them to respect their superiors so as not to get punished in the future.

"Alright everyone, for those who had never met me my name is Merrze, when talking to me I will be addressed with ma'am, I'm generally kind as long as you don't get on my bad side by being disrespectful and not listening to my orders. Is this clear or are there any questions that you have to ask."

She examined the people and noticed someone who decided to challenge her. she looked at the person who was a female fanalis, she was tall like Merrze and was slightly curvy, she had a sword on her side and was wearing clothes similar to those of a merchant, she was guessing that this girl didn't think Merrze was too strong, Of course it was natural for someone to question Merrze's strength if they had never heard of her, the redhead saw some people that she knew and could tell that they thought the other girl was making a stupid mistake at this moment.

Ira:

The other girl then spoke up deciding to give her piece of mind to Merrze, she had a rough tone, it was obvious that she was cocky thinking that she was stronger than Merrze.

"I've never heard of you but I won't respect someone as weak looking as you, if you were strong you wouldn't have to say such things to try and trick us into following you, you must be one of those weak strategy types. The names Ira by the way ma'am"

The warrior slightly chuckled at the girl, she had never heard that one before, she guessed it would be time for her to teach this girl a lesson.

"Well you're right on that part that I'm good at strategy I guess but Imma about to show you that I'm by no means weak, I mean look at the faces of some of your comrades."

She drew her sword and got into her stance, she hoped that this girl would give her some sort of challenge, then again as a fanalis she would probably know some things about the ways of fighting and such.

Word Count:542/1000

Merrze

Merrze
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

The two redheads stared each other down, they had both drawn their swords and were prepared to fight. Merrze looked at the girl noticing that she didn't have any specific form, Ira must have been someone who fought purely with their skill, that could win but when facing more powerful opponents it will show how many openings someone has but the fight would probably provide some fun but she would just have too see, but this was good since it would set an example for all the other members that power alone and that they would have to learn how to use their brains.

She flipped her sword around as she was prepared for the fight to begin. The redhead wasn't going to attack first and Ira could tell, so her first thought was to rush recklessly at Merrze and attempted to slash her but it wasn't the smartest idea, at least in Merrze's mind. She parried the girl's attack causing her to be caught off guard so Merrze slashed upward cutting part of the girl's shirt. She was basically teasing her and would continue to do so as not to end the fight to easily. The opposing girl rushed at the red head again, Ira brought up her sword trying to slash Merrze but she simply blocked the attack then moved her arm and slashed the girl's clothes again. The girl had power and speed there was no doubt about that but she didn't know what to do with it, Merrze was going to take care of that.

Merrze now decided to go on the offense to give this girl a bit of a lesson about how to maneuver her blade. Merrze went to slash at the girl as she got close so Ira tried to block. Merrze struck the blade then maneuvered it to twist Ir'a hand and disarmed her. It was swift and in that moment Merrze grabbed her by the arm pinning her to the ground. She had potential indeed and Merrze definitely looked forwarding to training the recruits.

"You no doubt have potential but you rely to much on your strength and speed, listen everyone we have been gifted with a strength and speed but did you see what I just did, how I outmaneuvered her. I'm going to teach each and everyone one of you how to fight skillfully. We are a proud race that get's angered easily but I will be training your bodies and your minds, if any of you want to argue then you can fight me and prove me that you don't need too."

Ira grumbled and walked back to the other recruits, the fiery red head would have a lot in store from now on. There would probably be some recruits who would try to challenge her but she was prepared for that to come. She smirked wondering what was to come in the future. As she wondered she issued a command for what they would be doing for the day.

"Okay recruits, pair up and spar, you cannot stop until you have won three matches whoever has not filled this requirement by the end of the day gets some supplementary lessons with me."

Word Count:1077/1000

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum