1Diana Corvus' Professions Empty Diana Corvus' Professions 02/10/16, 03:01 am

Diana Corvus

Diana Corvus
A-Tier
A-Tier

Primary Profession
Related Class: Beast Tamer
Profession Title: Bounty Hunter
Description: Diana has devoted her life to hunting down criminals and making sure they can't commit crimes against people no longer. She vowed to complete bounties on them even if they were created by herself. Diana trains her tames for this purpose, to hunt down the criminals with finesse.
Profession Perks:

• Thinking Like Your Enemy - After studying the patterns and behaviors of various criminals like she does wildlife, she is a lot less likely to fooled by them and completely void of sympathy for these people. [ Increased perception of criminal activity and is not able to be emotionally swayed by criminals specifically. ]

• Hunter's Maneuvering - While studying wildlife she is required to scale mountains and rough terrain often. Since criminals will usually run from her and will use their surroundings to their advantage, her strong legs and experience in climbing allow her to be able to scale buildings, fences, and other sorts of obstacles with ease. [ Ability to easily and swiftly move up, down, and around man made terrain. ]

• Hunter Trainer - Diana's tamed creatures are trained to track and hunt specific persons using their trained senses. [ Plot Only - Tamed beasts that Diana owns are more effective in bringing down and tracking singular targets. ]

Secondary Profession
Profession Title: Zoologist
Description: Diana has always had a passion for the study of wildlife. She is very knowledgeable about numerous species and received insight by spending time with them.
Profession Perks:

• Wildlife Logs - Diana knows almost all there is to the lifestyles and behaviors of numerous creatures. Keeping her organized notes close to her at all times, she can draw her knowledge from them.
  • Night Vision - After spending a lot of long nights awake, studying animals, she has more vision clarity at night compared to the average person but takes her eyes time to adjust. This does not work in any area without some kind of light source.

I made the third perk for my first profession a plot only because I wouldn't want to use it on players since it'd be broken, just NPCs. I hope everything is alright but let me know!

2Diana Corvus' Professions Empty Re: Diana Corvus' Professions 02/10/16, 11:34 am

Ariel

Ariel
A-Tier
A-Tier

I pre-approve this. I'm not going to completely approve this just because I don't know if I missed something or not.

3Diana Corvus' Professions Empty Re: Diana Corvus' Professions 02/10/16, 08:31 pm

Duquin

Duquin
A-Tier
A-Tier

Diana Corvus' Professions D0s3LPn

Code:
[center][u][b]Primary Profession[/b][/u][/center]
[b]Related Class:[/b] Beast Tamer
[b]Profession Title:[/b] Bounty Hunter
[b]Description:[/b] Diana has devoted her life to hunting down criminals and making sure they can't commit crimes against people no longer. She vowed to complete bounties on them even if they were created by herself. Diana trains her tames for this purpose, to hunt down the criminals with finesse.
[b]Profession Perks:[/b]
[list]
[*][b]Thinking Like Your Enemy[/b] - After studying the patterns and behaviors of various criminals like she does wildlife, she is a lot less likely to fooled by them and completely void of sympathy for these people. [ [i]Increased perception of criminal activity and is not able to be emotionally swayed by criminals specifically.[/i] ]

[*][b]Hunter's Maneuvering[/b] - While studying wildlife she is required to scale mountains and rough terrain often. Since criminals will usually run from her and will use their surroundings to their advantage, her strong legs and experience in climbing allow her to be able to scale buildings, fences, and other sorts of obstacles with ease. [ [i]Ability to easily and swiftly move up, down, and around man made terrain.[/i] ]

[*][b]Hunter Trainer[/b] - Diana's tamed creatures are trained to track and hunt specific persons using their trained senses. [ [i][b]Plot Only[/b] - Tamed beasts that Diana owns are more effective in bringing down and tracking singular targets.[/i] ]
[/list]

[center][u][b]Secondary Profession[/b][/u][/center]
[b]Profession Title:[/b] Zoologist
[b]Description:[/b] Diana has always had a passion for the study of wildlife. She is very knowledgeable about numerous species and received insight by spending time with them.
[b]Profession Perks:[/b]
[list]
[*][b]Wildlife Logs[/b] - Diana knows almost all there is to the lifestyles and behaviors of numerous creatures. Keeping her organized notes close to her at all times, she can draw her knowledge from them.
[*][b]Night Vision[/b] - After spending a lot of long nights awake, studying animals, she has more vision clarity at night compared to the average person but takes her eyes time to adjust. This does not work in any area without some kind of light source.
[/list]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum