You are not connected. Please login or register

Diana Corvus' Profession | REDO

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Diana Corvus' Profession | REDO Empty Diana Corvus' Profession | REDO on 13/02/18, 10:43 pm

Primary Profession
Related Class: Beast Tamer
Profession Title: Bounty Hunter
Description: Diana has devoted her life to hunting down criminals and making sure they can't commit crimes against people no longer. She vowed to complete bounties on them even if they were created by herself. Diana trains her tames for this purpose, to hunt down the criminals with finesse.
Profession Perks:

• Lie Detector - After studying the patterns and behaviors of various people like she does wildlife, she is a lot less likely to fooled by them.

[ Diana is able to tell if she is being lied to or deceived by an individual. However, she may not see through deception caused by magic. ]

• Dance of the Hunter - She has practiced and is used to scaling mountains and rough terrain. Her strong legs and experience in climbing allow her to be able to scale buildings, fences, and other sorts of obstacles with ease.

[ Diana is able to move easily in and around any type of terrain using her full physical capabilities. ]

• Thrill of the Hunt - Diana is an experienced hunter and her tamed creatures are trained to track and hunt specific persons using their senses.

[ Diana and all tamed beasts that belong to her are more effective in bringing down and tracking singular targets. ]

Secondary Profession
Profession Title: Zoologist
Description: Diana has always had a passion for the study of wildlife. She is very knowledgeable about numerous species and received insight by spending time with them.
Profession Perks:

• Wildlife Logs - Diana knows almost all there is to the lifestyles and behaviors of numerous creatures and people. She keeps her organized notes close to her at all times and can draw her knowledge from them as well as her memory.

[ Diana may identify the species and have knowledge of the inner workings of wildlife in countries that she has traveled in. ]

• Cultural Knowledge - Along with her other notebooks, Diana has studied and observed the different types of people in the world through either books or first hand.

[ Diana may identify the dominant race of an individual just by looking at them and is knowledgeable about the culture of the people in countries that she has been to. ]

──────────────────────────────────────────────

ALT - Setekh Fahim | Totodilo
View user profile http://www.porsef.tumblr.com/

2Diana Corvus' Profession | REDO Empty Re: Diana Corvus' Profession | REDO on 13/02/18, 11:05 pm

Merrze

Merrze
A-Tier
A-Tier
Approved

Code:
[center][u][b]Primary Profession[/b][/u][/center]
[b]Related Class:[/b] Beast Tamer
[b]Profession Title:[/b] Bounty Hunter
[b]Description:[/b] Diana has devoted her life to hunting down criminals and making sure they can't commit crimes against people no longer. She vowed to complete bounties on them even if they were created by herself. Diana trains her tames for this purpose, to hunt down the criminals with finesse.
[b]Profession Perks:[/b]
[list]
[*][b]Lie Detector[/b] - After studying the patterns and behaviors of various people like she does wildlife, she is a lot less likely to fooled by them.

[ [i]Diana is able to tell if she is being lied to or deceived by an individual. However, she may not see through deception caused by magic.[/i] ]

[*][b]Dance of the Hunter[/b] - She has practiced and is used to scaling mountains and rough terrain. Her strong legs and experience in climbing allow her to be able to scale buildings, fences, and other sorts of obstacles with ease.

[ [i]Diana is able to move easily in and around any type of terrain using her full physical capabilities.[/i] ]

[*][b]Thrill of the Hunt[/b] - Diana is an experienced hunter and her tamed creatures are trained to track and hunt specific persons using their senses.

[ [i]Diana and all tamed beasts that belong to her are more effective in bringing down and tracking singular targets.[/i] ]
[/list]

[center][u][b]Secondary Profession[/b][/u][/center]
[b]Profession Title:[/b] Zoologist
[b]Description:[/b] Diana has always had a passion for the study of wildlife. She is very knowledgeable about numerous species and received insight by spending time with them.
[b]Profession Perks:[/b]
[list]
[*][b]Wildlife Logs[/b] - Diana knows almost all there is to the lifestyles and behaviors of numerous creatures and people. She keeps her organized notes close to her at all times and can draw her knowledge from them as well as her memory.

[ [i]Diana may identify the species and have knowledge of the inner workings of wildlife in countries that she has traveled in.[/i] ]

[*][b]Cultural Knowledge[/b] - Along with her other notebooks, Diana has studied and observed the different types of people in the world through either books or first hand.

[ [i]Diana may identify the dominant race of an individual just by looking at them and is knowledgeable about the culture of the people in countries that she has been to.[/i] ]
[/list]

──────────────────────────────────────────────

Diana Corvus' Profession | REDO BB2kzwq
Diana Corvus' Profession | REDO TXTx1qB
Merrze's Vault of Wonders
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum