Nature's Scepter:
Here is your new code:
Code:
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/EoECEAB.jpg[/img][/center]
[b]Name:[/b] Nature's Scepter
[b]Tier:[/b] A
[b]Type:[/b] Advanced Staff
[b]Magic Type:[/b] Life
[b]Appearance:[/b] This magic staff is 120 cm in length, and bears a simple appearance with an orb at the end. Though its simple appearance contradicts the power stored within, it alludes to the simple beauty of the forest.
[b]Function:[/b]
[list]
[*]Tapping the ground with the staff while feeding it magoi will cause purple light to spread across the earth around the user up to 10m in all directions. As long as there is plantlife present, incredible growth takes place causing sturdy trees and thick brush along with a web of taught vines to grow around the user. The miniature jungle will remain for the remainder of the thread. 10 Magoi to activate | 5 Magoi to sustain.
[*]The user may train up to four A-tier abilities to this item.
[/list]

Crystal Key:
Here is your new code:
Code:
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/tudRv1e.jpg?1[/img][/center]
[b]Name:[/b] Crystal Key
[b]Tier: [/b]B
[b]Type:[/b] Magical Tool
[b]Magic Type: [/b]Ice
[b]Appearance: [/b]A 5cm long, 2cm tall, silver key elegantly crafted with a sapphire embedded into the center. The chain it hangs from is fifty centimeters long. The magical circle is engraved into the sapphire.
[list]
[*][b]Lock Flow[/b] - Applying magoi to the key causes the ice to turn to water, it will maintain its key shape however. Inserting the key into any lock will cause it to find the proper shape, take that form, then harden into ice once more. This effectively makes this a skeleton key that can open any lock. The only exceptions are locks smaller than the key's normal dimensions. 10 magoi to activate | 5 magoi to sustain.
[/list]

You gain two free B-tier ability slots which you may apply anywhere.

Healing Bracelet:
Here is your new code:
Code:
[center][img]http://www.restys.net/images/Swarovski-Bangles/Delicate%20Oval%20Diamond%20Bangle%20With%20Swarovski%20Blue%20Crystal.jpg[/img][/center]
[b]Name:[/b] Healing Bracelet
[b]Tier:[/b] B
[b]Type:[/b] Magic Tool
[b]Appearance:[/b] The delicate silver bracelet is approximately 15 cm around and contains a blue gem. The magic circle for the item can be found hidden on the inside of the silver surface.
[list]
[*][b]Heal All[/b] – Feeding magoi into the item causes a pulse of purple light to spread from the user in a 3m sphere. Anyone inside the sphere experiences B-tier healing. 10 magoi to activate | 5 magoi to sustain.
[/list]

Flying Carpet:
Here is your new code:
Code:
[center][img]http://static.trendme.net/pictures/items/webmaster-MagicFlyingCarpet_Ilustracije_full_2251_19259.png[/img][/center]

[b]Item Name:[/b] Flying Carpet
[b]Type:[/b] Magic Tool
[b]Description[/b]:
A magical flying carpet that allows the user to soar through the sky. It measures 2 meters in width, 3 in length, and about 20cm in terms of thickness, making it quite flexible. This magical carpet gives a 25% word count reduction on traveling topics. The carpet can fly at great speeds to a height of 60 meters. The carpet can hold up to 5 people at a time before being weighed down.

Crimson Bladed Crystal:
Here is your new code:
Code:
[center][url=http://servimg.com/image_preview.php?i=8&u=18917812][img]http://i39.servimg.com/u/f39/18/91/78/12/the_so11.jpg[/img][/url][/center]
[b]Name:[/b] Crimson Crystal
[b]Type:[/b] Bracelet
[b]Magic Type:[/b] Crystal [Strength + Heat]
[b]Appearance:[/b] This metal 'bracelet' has a 10.1 cm crystal clasped on the inside. There is a magic circle located on the surface of the bracelet, the metal clasp, that holds the crystal. The crystal itself holds a ruby color to it. There is a metal chain around it that is 20 cm in length.
[list]
[*][b]Crystal Dome[/b] - Feeding magoi into the crystal causes a crimson dome to rise from the ground around the user. The dome is 3m high and 3m wide possessing the durability of a B-tier item. This dome is a defensive barrier to keep the user safe, however the user can't see outside of it nor can others see in. Instead, the surface of the crystal is highly reflective. 10 magoi to activate | 5 magoi to sustain.
[/list]

Pages of the Lost Grimoire:
No edits needed

Beast Tamer's Bracelet:
Here is your new code:
Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Beast Tamer's Bracelet
[b]Tier:[/b] C
[b]Type:[/b] Communication Item
[b]Magic Type:[/b] Sound
[b]Appearance:[/b] A silver bracelet engraved with various animals around the outside and a small magical circle inscribed on the inside.
[list]
[*][b]Beast Speak[/b] - Feeding magoi to the bracelet will allow the user to understand the noises of an animal within 5m of them as if it were human speech. However, the beasts intelligence will determine how complete/complex the sentences are. The user's own words will also be translated for the animal in question, however they will not understand purely human concepts or words such as "boat", "weapon", or "fortress". 10 Magoi to activate | 5 Magoi to sustain.
[/list]

Potion of Good Health x3/Rejuvination:
Since we are phasing potions out, these are refunded for a total of 135,000 huang

Pendant of Serenity:
Here is your new code:
Code:
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/6aDfhhr.jpg[/img][/center]
[b]Name:[/b] Pendant of Serenity
[b]Type:[/b] Magic Tool - Necklace
[b]Appearance:[/b] The pendant is 6 cm in diameter, and within it is a tree with leaves made of emeralds. The chain is able to be replaced, as the pendant itself has the magic circle engraved upon the back.
[list]
[*]When fed magoi, the pendant pulses with purple light which spreads over the user's body healing them for B-tier damage. 10 magoi to activate | 5 magoi to sustain.
[/list]

You gain 1 free B-tier ability slots you may apply anywhere.

Shuriken of Storms:
Do you want this to become a magic weapon or a magic item? It could be either.

Cat-Shifter's Amulet:
Life magic won't let you turn into a cat and the healing magic function doesn't really fit the item. Nor can I think of a new function fitting for the item.

You are welcome to think of a function to suggest, or exchange the item for huang. If you don't want the money, I will change the magic type of the item and think of an appropriate function.

The Alchemist:
Since we are phasing out the pendants, you'll be refunded 50,000 huang for this item.

Huang Total: 185,000 huang added to your account.

Duquin

Duquin
A-Tier
A-Tier

Apologies I misread the Cat-Shifter Amulet. Here is your new code:
Code:
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/4zzMg8F.png?1[/img][/center]
[b]Name:[/b] Cat-Shifter’s Amulet
[b]Type:[/b] Necklace [Magic Tool]
[b]Appearance:[/b] This 20 cm pendant hangs from a golden chain and is in the image of a cat with glowing green eyes. The magic circle is located on the back.
[list]
[*]Feeding magoi into the tool causes purple light to shroud the users hands and mouth. In a short time, the flesh is altered temporarily to mimic a cat. The hands become clawed and the teeth become fangs. The new "weapons" are capable of dealing B-tier damage. 10 Magoi to activate | 5 Magoi to sustain.
[/list]

Also, I still need an answer on the Shuriken of Storms~ Very Happy

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

I want the Shuriken of Storm to be Magic Weapon but I will give that to my alt if that's okay ^^

Duquin

Duquin
A-Tier
A-Tier

Here is your new code for the Shuriken of Storms:
Code:
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/fOQtMLY.png?1[/img][/center]
[b]Name:[/b] Shuriken of Storms
[b]Type:[/b] Shuriken [Magic Tool]
[b]Magic Type:[/b] Storm Magic [Wind + Lightning]
[b]Appearance:[/b] This shuriken is approximately .5 meters across and the magic circle is inscribed on the blue gem in the center of the blades. The blades appear to have streaks of lightning through them.
[list]
[*][b]Stormfall[/b] - Throwing the shuriken after feeding it magoi causes a 2m diameter disc of storm magic to spread from its center. The shuriken will stop above the target as the disc of storm clouds glow brightly for a brief moment. The space directly beneath the shuriken is then hammered with a giant lightning bolt capable of covering the entire 2m diameter. Anything caught by the bolt is dealt B-tier damage and electrical paralysis that lasts for three posts. The range of this attack is 10m. 10 Magoi to activate | 5 Magoi to sustain.
[*][b]Tempest Zone[/b] - The user activates this function by keeping the shuriken held in their hand with its center placed against their palm. Feeding magoi into the tool with that condition met causes thick storm clouds to form around the user. The clouds grow to cover a 10m diameter spreading throughout the area limiting the sight of those within to 1m in front of them. The electricity within the storm cloud detects the electromagnetic fields of living beings and informs the caster of their location. 10 Magoi to activate | 5 Magoi to sustain.
[*]User may train up to four abilities to this tool.
[/list]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum