You are not connected. Please login or register

Items/Weapons/Tools Resubmits

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Items/Weapons/Tools Resubmits Empty Items/Weapons/Tools Resubmits 06/07/16, 07:25 pm

Zadi

Zadi
A-Tier
A-Tier

Exchange for Huang
3 Things:

Exchange for Item/Weapon/Tool Equivalent
Nothing:

Resubmitting
Class/Specialization Related:

Magic Tools/Items:

Mount:

Duquin

Duquin
A-Tier
A-Tier

Pages of the Lost Grimoire:
Priced at 50,000 Huang.

Red Rose:
Priced at 75,000 Huang.

Pointed Prism:
Priced at 150,000 Huang.

Knights Defender/Rukh Slayer:
Both of these are fine as they are.

Ruby of Ether:
Ruler Gems are being phased out. As a ruler gem holder you are entitled to 150,000 huang. In addition, you may keep the free three ability slots it gave you and may apply them to any class or magic tool. If you have these abilities trained already, then you will not need to train whatever abilities you replace them with.

Journey Book:
This item is fine as it is.

Quartz Soul:
This item is fine as it is.

Spriggan's Call:
Pick one of the spells on this to keep OR ask for a new spell to be its magic function.

The Wildman:
Doing away with these charms as well. You'll be refunded 50,000 Huang.

Dream Infiltrator:
This item is kind of stuck between being a magic weapon and a magic item. Pick which you'd prefer it to be and we'll move forward from there.

Gaaron:
Here is your new mount coding
Code:

[center][img]http://i1307.photobucket.com/albums/s588/maxwe13/War-beast01_zpsy8rgze5a.png[/img][/center]
[b]Name:[/b]  Gaaron
[b]Type:[/b] Dungeon Mount
[b]Magic Type:[/b] Perfect Illusion
[b]Appearance:[/b]  A nasty looking creature that spent many moons in the twisted realm of Marax. The beast is roughly 1 meter tall, 1.5 meters wide, and 3 meters long . The skin is a sickly white color and cool to the touch. A blue color radiates from the beast mouth and eyes.
[b]Function:[/b]
[list]
[*]25% Travel Thread Word Count Reduction for one person.
[*]Can carry one person in combat at speeds equal to a horse.
[/list]

Total Huang Obtained:
475,000 huang has been added to your account!

Duquin

Duquin
A-Tier
A-Tier

Thanks for pointing out what I missed on Quartz Soul! Very Happy

Here is your new code for the item:
Code:
[spoiler=Quartz Soul]
[center][img(300px,300px)]http://4e7221.medialib.glogster.com/media/3d8f444d936bab096055b937cd30ed8c1ab8406f52f512d1866ad4c6967ad674/final-fantasy-xiii-snow-s-crystal.png[/img][/center]
[/spoiler]
[b]Name:[/b] Quartz Soul
[b]Tier:[/b] D
[b]Type:[/b] Pendant
[b]Magic Type:[/b] Crystal [Strength + Heat]
[b]Appearance:[/b] A heart shaped pendant carved from a clear quartz crystal. It hangs from a small metal chain as a necklace and refracts light into a rainbow of color.
[list]
[*][b]Crystal Seal[/b] - The user can cover all wounds on their body with a thin layer of crystal. This will not heal the wounds, but it will stop them from bleeding and prevent contaminants from getting in. The crystal bandaging breaks after receiving D-tier damage and lasts for 3 posts after the last sustain post. 10 Magoi to activate| 5 magoi to sustain.
[/list]

Zadi

Zadi
A-Tier
A-Tier

Is this alright for Spriggan's Call?

Spoiler:

I chose to alter an existing function (Nature's Focused Healing) so that only 1 orb is sent out but it does A-tier healing, if that's alright.

As for the Ruby of Ether ability slots, can I just decide on that in the future and simply link to this thread when I'm ready to attach the slots to something or use them for a class?

Last edited by Zadi on 12/07/16, 05:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

Duquin

Duquin
A-Tier
A-Tier

Edit the spriggan's call ability so you need to touch the target instead of it being a remote spell.

Zadi wrote:As for the Ruby of Ether ability slots, can I just decide on that in the future and simply link to this thread when I'm ready to attach the slots to something or use them for a class?

You are correct.

Duquin

Duquin
A-Tier
A-Tier

Silly me, I never made your Dream Infiltrator! Here is your new code for it:

Code:
[center][img]http://i1307.photobucket.com/albums/s588/maxwe13/31fcBg6z0ML._SX466__zpsgqfsbrnl.png[/img][/center]
[/spoiler]
[b]Name:[/b] Dream Infiltrator
[b]Tier:[/b] A
[b]Type:[/b] Magic Weapon
[b]Magic Type:[/b]  Nightmare Magic [clairvoyance+light+strength]
[b]Appearance:[/b] A 91 cm long rifle which 10cm in height at the stock leading up to the barrels which is 9cm in circumference. The magic circle is on the stock of the gun.
[list]
[*][b]Nightmare Bullet[/b] - This weapon does not possess normal ammunition. However, it can be fed magoi in order to produce a disturbingly unsettling black bullet. When fired, this 7mm round will travel up to 50m away and deals no damage on impact despite causing a minor knockback. Its effects differ depending on whether or not a living being was hit. If the bullet hit a non-living object, it will spawn eight small dog sized D-tier nightmare constructs based on the user's own nightmares. If it hits a living being, the target will then spawn a single A-tier human sized nightmare construct based on their nightmares. 10 Magoi to activate | 5 Magoi to sustain.
[*]User may train 4 spells to this magic weapon based on its magic function.
[/list]

Zadi

Zadi
A-Tier
A-Tier

Sheeeeeet. The nightmare rifle is too cool T~T
Zadi approves of these edits.

And Zadi also edited the ring magic function from "orb" to "hand touch".

Duquin

Duquin
A-Tier
A-Tier

The following coding is approved:
Code:
[center][spoiler="Spriggan's Call"][img]http://i1307.photobucket.com/albums/s588/maxwe13/il_570xN.601891994_ja9s_zpszncyycbc.png[/img][/spoiler][/center]
[b]Name:[/b] Spriggan's Call
[b]Tier:[/b] A
[b]Type:[/b] Magic Tool - Ring
[b]Magic Type:[/b] Life Magic
[b]Appearance:[/b] The ring is made of silver shaped into amethyst-encrusted leaves, holding fast a larger amethyst in as the centerpiece. The magical circle presents itself as what would first appear to be cracks within the gem, but quickly seen as a lattice pattern that was created by design, not accident.
[list]
[*][b]Nature's Focused Healing:[/b] The user touches an individual with the ring hand, providing A-Tier healing. 10 Magoi to activate| 5 magoi to sustain.
[/list]

[b]*This does not take up any of your item/weapon slots[/b]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum