Name: Explosion
Tier: A
Cost: 40
Weapon Type: Bow
Class: Offensive
Range: 60 Meters
Duration: 1 Post
Cool-Down: 7 Post
Description: The user is quick to take out an arrow and shoot it towards their target. The arrow is embedded with higher quality of explosive powder that is set off on impact with anything its hit against. If one just grabs the arrow it would not explode due to the fact that there needs to be force and velocity on the arrow (If you grab it after being shot it will explode).  If the arrow hits another attack and it doesn’t cancel it, then it will pierce through it and continue to its intended target. The arrow moves at 30 meters per second and goes as far as 60 meters. When the arrow impacts on their target it will do A-tier damage, and explode as well. Anything within the 25 meter radius will be caught in the blast, and suffer 3rd degree burn from the attack. That is not the only thing they would happen because of the explosion. The people hit will be on fire from the explosive for 3 Post. The arrows being used are about 30 inches long from the shaft. The fetching on the back of the arrow is that of a Blood Red color.

Note: I am waiting for someone to approve my specialization topic, which I have finished

2A-Tier to be Trained For Empty Re: A-Tier to be Trained For 22/03/14, 12:21 am

Duquin

Duquin
A-Tier
A-Tier

Approved for training

3A-Tier to be Trained For Empty Re: A-Tier to be Trained For 28/03/14, 06:25 pm

Jova

Jova
A-Tier
A-Tier

4A-Tier to be Trained For Empty Re: A-Tier to be Trained For 28/03/14, 06:32 pm