Techniques To Be Trained

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Techniques To Be Trained Empty Techniques To Be Trained 07/03/14, 12:48 pm

Vodarara

Vodarara
A-Tier
A-Tier

FYI: As the guidelines are guidelines mine are balanced mostly for less range by priority of speed or disable and effects (I would like to request the ability to have increased ability speeds above my +5 m/s from Dex as it would balance my tech's vs players whom are using more range)

Name: Sonic Bolt
Tier: B
Cost: 30 Stamina
Weapon Type: Shortbow
Class Supplementary
Range: 10 metres shot, 5 metre forward arc sonic wave
Duration: 1 turn sonic wave
Effects: Possible Knock Back, 1 Turn Deafen, Deflection (Counter A Tier attacks which are airborn, arrows, waves etc (Lightning is via electrons so can't be reflected whereas a fireball could be))
Cool-Down: 5 posts
Scale: 5 MIS
Speed: 25 m/s
Description: This concoction of chemicals from a Southern Creatures stomach when ignited sets off a sonic explosion, the force can physically cause ripples in the air, It can easily throw up clouds of dust and reflect things of light mass, stop things dead of similar power, and slow things of higher power.

Name: Harpoon
Tier: B Tier
Cost: 30 Stamina
Weapon Type: Shortbow
Class Supplementary/Offensive
Range: 15 Metres
Duration: Must be cut (C) or removed once latched
Effects: If hits embeds in a surface or body
Cool-Down: 5 posts
Scale: N/A
Speed: 25 m/s
Description: A Locked Head Arrow with an extremely thick shaft, attached to it is 15 metres of Rampaging Unicorn Hair rope which is extremely strong. It can penetrate most surfaces but the arrow head isn't designed to cause damage unless vital organs are struck.

Name: Serpent's Fang
Tier: C
Cost: 20 Stamina
Weapon Type: Short Bow
Class: Supplementary
Range: 15 metres
Duration: 2 turn
Effects: Rank C Paralysis (2 Limbs effected)
Cool-Down: 3 posts
Scale: N/A
Speed: 20 m/s
Description: A fang from the rampaging unicorn, the fang has engraved marking on it at the end of the shaft inside the engagement is what is like a green sticky liquid, this is poison which can cause paralysis if it enters the blood stream.

Last edited by Warden on 12/03/14, 06:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

2Techniques To Be Trained Empty Re: Techniques To Be Trained 09/03/14, 03:50 pm

Sara

Sara
C-Tier
C-Tier

The exchange of speed for range is no.

3Techniques To Be Trained Empty Re: Techniques To Be Trained 09/03/14, 03:57 pm

Vodarara

Vodarara
A-Tier
A-Tier

Sara wrote:The exchange of speed for range is no.

But the issue is that, its forcing dex characters to have to fight at long range, Mongolian archers worked by speed and sheer overwhelming of there opponents.

I don't need range as Dungeons:
A) are enclosed chambers so range isn't necessary really
B) Id be damn stupid to stand super far back

Secondly im prioritising as a Support Character, being closer thus allows me to react faster to events and deliver assets quicker as well as being able to deal with enemy rear line.

4Techniques To Be Trained Empty Re: Techniques To Be Trained 09/03/14, 04:03 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

1. Dungeons open up quite a bit after some time. And enemies don't pop up right in front of you all the time. Even if it is an enclosed hallway, they can be at the opposite end of it, giving you tons of time to react and attack.

2. The point to Dexterity users is that they fight at a long-distance. You chose to specialize in it, not us. If this is really that important to you you should've asked before-hand, lol.

3. You still get an added speed boost in comparison to other abilities, so your techniques ARE fast. 5m/s may not seem like that much, but in the long-run it's helluva lot.

So the answer is still no. Either follow the guidelines or go below them.

5Techniques To Be Trained Empty Re: Techniques To Be Trained 12/03/14, 03:35 am

Vodarara

Vodarara
A-Tier
A-Tier

Are my tech's up there fine to learn i think i left the speed at what they can be correctly before

6Techniques To Be Trained Empty Re: Techniques To Be Trained 12/03/14, 04:21 pm

Duquin

Duquin
A-Tier
A-Tier

Harpoon: State the damage required to cut/break the rope and fix your typos. I'm pretty sure "in bed" is supposed to be "embed"

Fleet-Footed:
Ability Guidelines wrote:Stat Buffs
Stat buffs are abilities which can increase a person's basic statistics including strength and speed.

Stat buffs can only be used by Strength-Users through Magoi Manipulation, Metal Vessel Users through Djinn Equip, or Household Members through their Household Vessels.

You don't possess any of the required spec/items to use buffs.

Serpent's Fang: You need to elaborate on the paralysis so it aligns with the ability guidelines.

7Techniques To Be Trained Empty Re: Techniques To Be Trained 12/03/14, 06:36 pm

Vodarara

Vodarara
A-Tier
A-Tier

Editted

8Techniques To Be Trained Empty Re: Techniques To Be Trained 16/03/14, 03:34 pm

Duquin

Duquin
A-Tier
A-Tier

Approved for training

9Techniques To Be Trained Empty Re: Techniques To Be Trained 18/03/14, 02:47 pm

Vodarara

Vodarara
A-Tier
A-Tier

10Techniques To Be Trained Empty Re: Techniques To Be Trained 18/03/14, 02:48 pm

Nero

Nero
β-Tier
β-Tier

Approved.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum