Name: Explosion
Tier: A
Cost: 40
Weapon Type: Bow
Class: Offensive
Range: 60 Meters
Duration: 1 Post
Cool-Down: 7 Post
Description: The user is quick to take out an arrow and shoot it towards their target. The arrow is embedded with higher quality of explosive powder that is set off on impact with anything its hit against. If one just grabs the arrow it would not explode due to the fact that there needs to be force and velocity on the arrow (If you grab it after being shot it will explode). If the arrow hits another attack and it doesn’t cancel it, then it will pierce through it and continue to its intended target. The arrow moves at 30 meters per second and goes as far as 60 meters. When the arrow impacts on their target it will do A-tier damage, and explode as well. Anything within the 25 meter radius will be caught in the blast, and suffer 3rd degree burn from the attack. That is not the only thing they would happen because of the explosion. The people hit will be on fire from the explosive for 3 Post. The arrows being used are about 30 inches long from the shaft. The fetching on the back of the arrow is that of a Blood Red color.

Yuurei had bought a lot of arrows, and he had made a few of them, but he didn’t make any which were of metal. The ones he had metal materials. He was in the Imuchakk’s village, and he was walking around. He had a workshop ready for him, but right now he was moving around the place. He had seen a blacksmith not far from him, and he just walked over to him. He figured this guy would know where to look for steel to make an arrow. He had made his way over there as he saw the man hard at work. This wasn’t going to be easy now wasn’t it?

He just waited for the man to look back as he wiped off the sweat off his face, and Yuurei smiled at him. ”What do you need kid?” he asked him. He looked around, and was wondering if he was talking to him. Of course him being the only person here it was him. He coughed a bit as he felt a little stupid from not saying anything. ”Yes I was wondering if you could direct me to where I could find your most explosive powder, and where I can go to find rare metal to make an arrow?” he asked the man. The man was a bit suspicious on what this guy needed things like that for.

”Why do you need something like that?” he asked as he wasn’t going to give the location of those things just yet. ”I am an archer, and I was thinking about making an arrow stronger than all of my previous arrows. It is why I have been walking around here to see if there is anybody who could help me. Still if you cannot help I will keep searching,” he turned as he started to walk away from the black smith. ”Hey come back here I never said I couldn’t help you. I just wanted to know your reason for making something like that,” he cough a bit.

338/1500

──────────────────────────────────────────────

View user profile

Jova

A-Tier
A-Tier
Yuurei had turned around again, and smiled at the man because he was going to help him. ”How about you go find these things and I will make your arrows. It will be free of charge if you can get me the items. I can see from how you look that you would just mess up if you made it on your own,” the Imuchakk said to Yuurei. He couldn’t help but laugh at that because he was probably right on that. He scratched the back of his head as he stopped his laughing, and placed his hand on his side.

”That sounds like a deal I can live with. I will get you the items, but I just need the location of them,” he stood there waiting. ”These is a shop around here. They sell some real crazy explosive powder. You buy some from there and it’s really cheap since we rarely use it. Now for the steel…The rarest steel material could be found in the Frostburrow Cavern. It’s dangerous in there, so watch out, and be careful,” he warned Yuurei. He was quick to smile back at the man, and turned as he was quick to rush off to the village.

He was going to the cavern first, and then the explosive powder would come later. He knew that doing the hardest thing first would be for the best. He had moved through the village, and when he got out. He took the carpet off his neck, and let go of it. The blue and white carpet was floating in the air, and he jumped on it without hesitation. He motioned himself forward, and the carpet did the same thing. He was making his way to the cavern now, and he was going quickly. He didn’t want to waste this man’s time, and he wasn’t trying to waste his own either. ”I am a bit closer to getting the strongest arrow this world has ever seen,” he thought to himself with a smile on his face.

676/1500

View user profile

Jova

A-Tier
A-Tier
Yuurei was flying through the air right now as he was moving quickly. He had moved without a problem, and there weren’t really any traffic around. He had passed by a few Imuchakk people, who were surprised on what they saw. It wasn’t everyday they saw something like that, and it was too late for them to do something to Yuurei. He had made it to the cave without much of a problem, and he just smiled as they were here. He was quick to jump off the carpet, and land on the soft snow that was under them. He had stood up straight and looked at the cave with a determine look on his face.

He had taken his bow and one of his arrows as he was preparing himself for what was to come. He was told this place was dangerous, so he had to make sure he was prepared. The carpet had rushed towards Yuurei, and wrapped itself around his neck as it was turned into a carpet. He had walked into the cavern without any hesitation. He could see it was dark in here, and it was hard for him to see. He knew that he should have brought something to light up the way, but he couldn’t help but rush to this place with excitement.

He was moving slowly as he noticed that this place had a straight path, and he also saw that there was a light in the cave from a distance. He could only wonder what it was, and started to follow it. It didn’t take long, but when he got there he arrived at where it seemed like a few people use to work here. He could see some of the equipment still here, and he just smiled. Still it was weird that nobody was here, and it made him a bit tense. He looked around wondering what would be creeping up on him. He turned, and noticed that it was his own shadow. He sighed going to start searching for the steel.

1018/1500

View user profile

Jova

A-Tier
A-Tier
Yuurei was looking around the materials that were here, and it seemed like someone had done his work for him. That was good, and he started to pick up a lot of the metal material he would need. He picked up a lot of them as he didn’t think it would be this easy. He just had gotten everything he could carry, and he knew that this would be enough to make for a while. He just started walking, and it was when he started hearing stomping noise coming from a distance. He looked back, and his eyes widen as he saw something huge coming his way.

He couldn’t make out what it was, but he had to run. He started running for his life as it was catching up to him. He just kept moving as the two were racing towards the exit. He had thrown himself out of the cave, allowing his carpet to roam free, which caught him before he could hit the ground. He looked back at the cave, and noticed that there was nothing coming out of it. It seemed like the exit of the cave was too small for that thing to leave. He was happy on that as he turned his direction towards the village right now. ”That was a close one, but now to head back to the village,” he thought to himself as he started flying in the air again, and toward his destination.

He moving towards the village, and this time there was nobody around to see him flying around. He had quickly made his way towards the place, and when he did he had jumped down and off of his carpet. ”Back here now,” he said out loud as the carpet returned to him. He walked through the streets without a problem as he was heading to the explosive shop. He knew that these things were heavy, and he could only imagine how heave it would be when he got the explosive powder. He kept moving till he had had arrived at the store. He opened it without a problem, and smiled at the people who were inside. They just stared at him wondering what he was going to do.

1389/1500

View user profile

Jova

A-Tier
A-Tier
”Hi there I was looking for your strongest explosive powder?” he asked wondering what they were going to say. They looked around, and then looked at Yuurei. ”We ran out of our strongest explosive powder, but if you want we can give you the second best thing we got?” he asked wondering what he would say. He looked around, and sighed as he figured he would have to take that. ”Sure I will take it,” he said as they brought out a few tin cans of explosive powder. He grabbed it, and put some of his huang on the table.

They were surprised that this man had money, and he turned around slowly walking out of the store. What he was carrying was heavy, and he just made his carpet fly as he put cans on it. He carried the metal on his own as he didn’t want it rolling off the carpet and hitting somebody. It didn’t take long to arrive to the blacksmith, and it seemed like he was waiting for him. ”Ah your back, and you seem to have everything I ask for. That is good I will make your arrows, but just give it time, it will take about a day’s work,” he said to Yuurei.

He wasn’t surprised that this was going to happen, but he did hand over his stuff to the man, and walked away from the place. He just did things to kill his day, and allowed the day to go by. Yuurei had allowed a day to go by, and he was quick to move his legs back to the smith’s shop. When he got there the man was there with a few dozen arrows line up on the counter. ”These are great creations. Use them well, and I’m glad to help you out kid,” he said to Yuurei. ”Thank you, and I hope these works,” he said. ”You don’t have to worry about that. I’m sure they do, and besides if they don’t I can always make some more for free if you get me more explosive powder,” he smiled. Yuurei had bowed to him as he had gotten a better quality arrow than he originally had before now.

1758/1500

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum